Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what game(s) are you currently playing?

+163
xxjinwxx
icingcandies
mizuharamitzu
AkaneTsukiyomi
ALSU
Flight
Gigglepud
chairrypie
_gianne
Pandaroll
Kuma
Zafyn
CakeOnGiraffe
zarafia
PZSkye
ionjoker
qirien
MarinetteXXX
Hiyorinne
belovedchaos1
Eevee
smf4297
frazfan
Monokuma
chuu-pun
jdbr2000
ShiroyukiSatsuki
Zeldith
himedesu
jozetto
Aty
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
Theo
ceskathxcv
Francette
Suwariish
AlchemyPanda
fairth
nicefunfungirl
AsukaKojima
Wisp Night
Luna
kamion
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
saiyuri
LeeYa
granger159
elucifexeia
Ui
kuchiyume
mizulach
milkyway
Teshii
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
marmalade
insight_blue
chintyavanss
kudaratan
marzena587
AngelkatLove
shale160
ranimanga
clovelyliz
kyuuichii
zetsubou
organizmzero
Reina-chan
Tekito
Kouryuu
celasvictoria
Sayolizz
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Ire
lunajoker
BloodyFallen
catgirl147
kyrie
KettyChan
Everetty
chiruchan
ara-ara
misakihanazono
QueenOfLiars
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
jauntyspacemage
Haruka
Arisaya
Azusa
Mio-sama
hiko27
Daeyamati
MayaKawaei
Darknessvoid
Nymph
mistresskisara
Saitoforever13
Seira
DaniMRose
Antares25
Verdelish
Almera
Camembert
xNado
nero279
Blue_Star
tearsoflight
Enviri
KawaiiMess
kiery
Loki666
Pomlio
alice3ify
hanna18
Eryx
Laramie Castiel
Kento
KimmyChan
EclairHime
Kopin
LeKitten
Meventia
Karo Hiru
Mirai
Morishita
saydie.7
Lola098
Ikutofannie
Yukiri
Topaztan
DiamondRoseTears
xoxoPhilophobia
kirarisakura
morgane jane
spicy_diamond
SunshinexKite
Dawnfire
Luluna
Finnista
Alera
Roxas4ever
Yumie
Lerione
Aozorakinoko
xX_Lady_Vampire_Xx
Vampyx3
Her Cheshire Smile
vocaotome
GOOSE
crytalstellar
Velut Luna
vellaude
rene05
Blue_Sargent
The_Cat_Lady
Sakimichi
Ame
Ace of Hearts
Makise Sunao
NuitNoire
167 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by Kopin 16/04/13, 05:45 am

LeKitten wrote:I was playing Starry Sky ~in Spring Yoh's route (I couldn't make myself play anyone but Kanata till now) then I got into a blood thirsty mood so now I'm in Mass Effect 3.
Class and love interest? XD
Kopin
Kopin
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 274
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by EclairHime 17/04/13, 12:12 am

I'm playing Frozen Essence now; and I goth both of the Caius' endings. Still missed a few pics from the beginning >.< but I'll play for other routes now, after that I'll try to complete them later smile
EclairHime
EclairHime
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 43
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://cartoonsoul.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KimmyChan 17/04/13, 07:54 am

I'm currently playing X-note, just finished Yuon's route. Im also playing Winter in Fairbrook, Fatal Hearts, and The Royal Trap.(^v^)
Even though it isn't an otome game.. im playing Rewrite as well. Just finished a route, it's a lovely game with great voice acting and beautiful art.

EclairHime wrote:I'm playing Frozen Essence now; and I goth both of the Caius' endings. Still missed a few pics from the beginning >.< but I'll play for other routes now, after that I'll try to complete them later smile

I love that game, it's one of my favourite otome games. Whose route are you aiming for next? ^^
KimmyChan
KimmyChan
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 44
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kento 17/04/13, 08:57 pm

I'm currently playing Amnesia and Starry Sky in Summer. I recently beat Kent's route on Amnesia (and boy did I love it) and Ryunosuke's route on Starry Sky. I seriously just can't play just one of these games, I keep switching back and forth haha.

I'm about to start on Toma's route next in Amnesia though. Oh boy.
Kento
Kento
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 25
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 17/04/13, 11:40 pm

I loved Miyaji-kun's route~

I'm playing Riddle Garden at the moment. I guess it's just alright.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx 18/04/13, 07:55 pm

Just finished with Eikoku Tantei Mysteria so I'm currently multi-tasking between Hana Awase and Arcana Famiglia. smile
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

Post by hanna18 19/04/13, 07:35 am

Oh, I want to play it but I do not have PSP. =__>=
hanna18
hanna18
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 44
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 20/04/13, 10:37 am

Eryx wrote:Just finished with Eikoku Tantei Mysteria so I'm currently multi-tasking between Hana Awase and Arcana Famiglia. smile

Have been craving for Hana Awase, but when I saw some spoilers, I think I may be disappointed with it ;-; ugh dilemmaa

I'm playing OzMafia's trial version again, I can't wait for it to come at June~ I love you
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 201
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pomlio 21/04/13, 10:45 am

I'm currently playing Re:Alistair (but not for long, I'm only missing one CG), and just yesterday I completed The Knife of the Traitor (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ I'm afraid if I keep going at this pace I'm going to run out of room one my computer...
I'm also playing Ocarina of Time 3D intermittently, and I'll probably replay a bit of Hatoful Boyfriend in the next few days (the hatofulkink meme is having a fill-a-thon this week, and I feel like I should refresh my memory a bit before trying to participate)
Pomlio
Pomlio
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 39
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondRoseTears 21/04/13, 01:17 pm

Right now I'm replaying Kingdom hearts :p
DiamondRoseTears
DiamondRoseTears
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 167
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 21/04/13, 08:48 pm

I just started playing Garnet Cradle. All the guys are leaving a pretty big impact on me after the first meeting. It seems that I am destined to either love them or hate them. I'll give them all a fair chance though.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vocaotome 21/04/13, 08:52 pm

Ah Garnet cradle...back then I had the rule that I'd go after the bishie whose face I saw first...didn't turn out well orz But the game is really pretty! Also I loved the music~ The VA's are all quite good, I am amused now that I look back at the voice cast-Tetsuya Kakihara, Tachibana Shinnosuke, Hirakawa Daisuke, Kondou Takashi (playing a tsundere even omg)-Sou's VA is the only one I didn't recognize *looks up*...what Terashima Takuma?!?! I totally forgot how he sounded -.-
vocaotome
vocaotome
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 488
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

http://vocaotome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 21/04/13, 11:34 pm

vocaotome wrote:Ah Garnet cradle...back then I had the rule that I'd go after the bishie whose face I saw first...didn't turn out well orz But the game is really pretty! Also I loved the music~ The VA's are all quite good, I am amused now that I look back at the voice cast-Tetsuya Kakihara, Tachibana Shinnosuke, Hirakawa Daisuke, Kondou Takashi (playing a tsundere even omg)-Sou's VA is the only one I didn't recognize *looks up*...what Terashima Takuma?!?! I totally forgot how he sounded -.-

I don't know what is going on yet, but that blonde guy Rihito is making me paranoid. He looks like he'll try to kill me in my sleep. So far he's been nothing but nice, and slightly pushy, but I don't trust him. He will have to prove himself a decent man.

When I heard Hirakawa Daisuke I realized Ace had ruined me XD.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 22/04/13, 12:27 am

Im playing Ozmafia demo now..bai guys ;u;
Its all your fault...
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 3 Z2JDVDjSo what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 3 VvPj443So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 3 KJM1nv6So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 3 BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 22/04/13, 08:57 am

Makise Sunao wrote:Im playing Ozmafia demo now..bai guys ;u;
Its all your fault...

Spoiler:

Playing 7th Dragon 2020! I need to get this beaten before I resume my school this friday! D:
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 22/04/13, 09:17 am

I've been playing Frozen Essence and OMG THE FEELS, THE CHEESY GOODNESS NOEIVHOUBJAHKHVKDHKBVHKADNVNDFHAKN "'( ,☒☖☒ )'/"
Calm down, Loki. Just.... calm down. There is no reason to be crazy -.-'

This is the first game to make me laugh, cry, and make me feel like I'm the Queen of all Evilness at the same time <3333333 THERE IS A WHOLE ROUTE DEDICATED TO MINA (the heroine in this game) BEING EVIL! THATS AWESOME! >D ( I know, I have no life ^w^)
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiery 25/04/13, 01:47 am

now I'm playing crimson empire, sumire no Tsubomi, dc girl symphony, and doujin games, many old games are waiting to be played, huhu 。・゚゚・(≧д≦)・゚゚・。
kiery
kiery
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 59
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 29/04/13, 03:06 am

kiery wrote:now I'm playing crimson empire, sumire no Tsubomi, dc girl symphony, and doujin games, many old games are waiting to be played, huhu 。・゚゚・(≧д≦)・゚゚・。
Crimson Empire is sooo good. But I could never bring myself to play through the whole thing. I got fed up and cheated by just hunting down the save data. ^.^0 (Sumire no Tsubomi is pretty good too, I mean, some endings are really wth?! but for the storyline parts... some of them are really well done.)

Just started up playing Amnesia Crowd yesterday! *punches air* (Shin kept on scolding me cause I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get the dish washing mini game to work... =.=0)
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

+Gold : 453
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 29/04/13, 03:58 am

Dandelion: Wishes Brought To You. I've streamed Jisoo's path on my channel, and am currently streamig Jihae's, although I've shelved that for later because I'm going back to streaming actual shows on my channel for a bit.
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 448
+Like : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 29/04/13, 10:22 am

Just finished Riddle Garden, and now I'm onto Corpse Party portable. I just love the title. Corpse Party sure sounds like a party I'd wanna gatecrash, not.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumie 07/05/13, 06:41 pm

Currently, Otome games: None. Other games: Rewrite Visual Novel.
Yumie
Yumie
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Enviri 07/05/13, 09:32 pm

Focusing on Dandelion Wishes, DmmD, 7th Dragon 2020-ii, Fate Extra CCC right now.
I got Amnesia Crowd waiting after this yay!

Enviri
Enviri
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 35
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by tearsoflight 08/05/13, 12:37 am

Right now I'm going through Prince Love and Girlish Love Revo, but I just downloaded a bunch of otome games onto my iPad so there will probably be plenty more started soon! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tearsoflight
tearsoflight
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 118
Awards :
Events :

http://koriko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 08/05/13, 01:24 am

Right now, I'm playing Re: Alistair++, then I plan to finish Rewrite, Shikkoku no Sharnoth, and True Remembrance.
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 08/05/13, 06:54 pm

Whoopsie, so many good visual novels that you guys are playing now! They are goodies. Especially Shikkoku no Sharnoth, I don't like the mini games though.

Re-Playing: GENROH & Diabolik Lovers
Also Playing: Ratchet & Clank
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next