Otome Hearts
How did you start playing otome games? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
How did you start playing otome games? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you start playing otome games?

Go down

How did you start playing otome games? Empty How did you start playing otome games?

Post by Nashmund 12/06/19, 12:21 am

I raise this question today since, lately we have been worrying about the upcoming otome games, if it's on english or does it have a patch. All that just making us anxious.

Doing the same trip on Internet today, I don't know how did I got somewhere that was full of memories, I tought that I forgot about them since it didn't crosed on my mind at all.

Pacthesis have you heard (or read) this name?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you like art and anime drawing, plus you were between ten and fifteen years old, maybe you did find her games on deviantart and enjoyed some of her games.
So did I, the first game I played wasn't even an app on playstore, it was a free flash game, Kingdom Days.

"Although seeing now, the style of drawing is quite simple and basic compared to otome games in the market, the story and characters came to like me back then, and right now, I still smile to see them again."-I when I saw them again.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Creative stories, comedy, tragedy and how I was going to miss, romance. Completely free and totally online, no more than half an hour each route (depends on the game).
If you are bored and you have nothing else to do, try them, apply the rules of "appearances cheat".
Embarassed/ Kyaa! I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nashmund
Nashmund
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 12
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down