Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 14 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 14 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what game(s) are you currently playing?

+163
xxjinwxx
icingcandies
mizuharamitzu
AkaneTsukiyomi
ALSU
Flight
Gigglepud
chairrypie
_gianne
Pandaroll
Kuma
Zafyn
CakeOnGiraffe
zarafia
PZSkye
ionjoker
qirien
MarinetteXXX
Hiyorinne
belovedchaos1
Eevee
smf4297
frazfan
Monokuma
chuu-pun
jdbr2000
ShiroyukiSatsuki
Zeldith
himedesu
jozetto
Aty
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
Theo
ceskathxcv
Francette
Suwariish
AlchemyPanda
fairth
nicefunfungirl
AsukaKojima
Wisp Night
Luna
kamion
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
saiyuri
LeeYa
granger159
elucifexeia
Ui
kuchiyume
mizulach
milkyway
Teshii
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
marmalade
insight_blue
chintyavanss
kudaratan
marzena587
AngelkatLove
shale160
ranimanga
clovelyliz
kyuuichii
zetsubou
organizmzero
Reina-chan
Tekito
Kouryuu
celasvictoria
Sayolizz
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Ire
lunajoker
BloodyFallen
catgirl147
kyrie
KettyChan
Everetty
chiruchan
ara-ara
misakihanazono
QueenOfLiars
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
jauntyspacemage
Haruka
Arisaya
Azusa
Mio-sama
hiko27
Daeyamati
MayaKawaei
Darknessvoid
Nymph
mistresskisara
Saitoforever13
Seira
DaniMRose
Antares25
Verdelish
Almera
Camembert
xNado
nero279
Blue_Star
tearsoflight
Enviri
KawaiiMess
kiery
Loki666
Pomlio
alice3ify
hanna18
Eryx
Laramie Castiel
Kento
KimmyChan
EclairHime
Kopin
LeKitten
Meventia
Karo Hiru
Mirai
Morishita
saydie.7
Lola098
Ikutofannie
Yukiri
Topaztan
DiamondRoseTears
xoxoPhilophobia
kirarisakura
morgane jane
spicy_diamond
SunshinexKite
Dawnfire
Luluna
Finnista
Alera
Roxas4ever
Yumie
Lerione
Aozorakinoko
xX_Lady_Vampire_Xx
Vampyx3
Her Cheshire Smile
vocaotome
GOOSE
crytalstellar
Velut Luna
vellaude
rene05
Blue_Sargent
The_Cat_Lady
Sakimichi
Ame
Ace of Hearts
Makise Sunao
NuitNoire
167 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by Velut Luna 29/10/16, 10:20 am

Playing Mystic Messenger. Finished the casual routes, and started the deep routes. 

I'm enjoying the game, the chats make me laugh, the phone calls are enjoyable, just not the times of certain chats, and by that I mean the 3am ones and the morning ones, cause I'm not a morning person XD, so there goes my hourglasses  mou~ .

But other than everything is fine, the hourglasses aren't that expensive to buy, so you're good with the $1-8 ones, if you just want them for the route.
Velut Luna
Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 285
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://glitterberry.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 14 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by Daydreamer97 04/11/16, 12:48 pm

Playing Samurai Love Ballad Party. After I finished Jumin's route in Mystic Messenger, I didn't feel like playing through the other characters since I got attached. With SLBP, I get attached to the characters but I get curious enough about the stories to play through the others. 

I've also been stalling on Toma's route in Amnesia: Memories and Hamelin's route in Ozmafia so I might get back to those games too.
Daydreamer97
Daydreamer97
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 9
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 23/12/16, 08:18 pm

Daydreamer97 wrote:Playing Samurai Love Ballad Party. After I finished Jumin's route in Mystic Messenger, I didn't feel like playing through the other characters since I got attached. With SLBP, I get attached to the characters but I get curious enough about the stories to play through the others. 

I've also been stalling on Toma's route in Amnesia: Memories and Hamelin's route in Ozmafia so I might get back to those games too.
I just recently finished Toma's route...At first I thought, he was a bit dull with his big brother attitude, but it really got interesting towards the end. His route really made me appreciate Orion though. Orion basically makes up for the lack of personality the heroine has.

Anyways, hope you get to finish his route. It has interesting plot developments. Ehehe~
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zenslover 29/05/17, 11:52 am

Me currently playing Ayakashi Gohan, Yomis route even though i wanna play his route the last before unlocking Asagis geeh since he was my fav lolol plus the Seiyuu
Also i played Rebirthday Song at Yorus route and Black Wolves Saga, Mejojos route kekeke
zenslover
zenslover
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 29/05/17, 06:17 pm

I'm playing Ozmafia!! right now. I finished one of Caramia's endings as well as one of Kyrie's. I plan to do Axel's route next, but Scarlet is too cute. To be honest, although I like the game, the plot isn't very interesting. At certain points in the game while playing I felt like falling asleep.
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reirei 01/04/18, 10:45 pm

I recently played Monochrome Heaven, which I really liked, and also Princess Nightmare.

I was pleasantly surprised with the first one because I don't usually like doujin games, BUT this one had a slight horror theme to it that I loved so much. The art was nice enough not to make it less enjoyable, and the routes were interesting and straight to the point. And it had a tsundere shota (I played all routes and Riku's was by far my favorite one) Sparkle

On the other side, Princess Nightmare got me excited in the beginning, but a single route is SO LONG. Let me accentuate this point: SO TEDIOUSLY LONG. I was playing Inukai's route but I kept on getting scenes with other characters, even at the very end...
Spoiler:
The battles went on for too long, and I couldn't skip the animations, which was a pain. And finally, I didn't get enough fluff. Same kiss CG two times in a row? Nah.
reirei
reirei
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 16
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/07/18, 11:02 pm

I'm currently playing 3 games at the same time because I like them soo much "La storia della Arcana Famiglia" I love you "スト☆マニ ~Strobe☆Mania~" I love you and "Koi Sentai Love & Peace the P.S.P." I love you :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14