Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

+163
falexan25
Pandora.lv.bku
Rumiel
reirei
fluffyswife
risatan
Aidamis
xxjinwxx
inkblot
Dialan
SeaWitch
mizuharamitzu
sun_chan
Flight
ALSU
CressMix
sauceysauce
Bunny-Attack
chairrypie
Mulau
_gianne
PZSkye
mystery_chan
qirien
MarinetteXXX
eveina
Sakuragawa
AkaneTsukiyomi
C. Spade
MakiChan
Suwariish
homu
Eevee
smf4297
Zeldith
Myako
CherryLime
Sayuri
alpacake
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
zabdi
fairth
nicefunfungirl
animeji
kuroha
pandahjessie
Wisp Night
pyrimidine
Reina-chan
saiyuri
LeeYa
elucifexeia
Mieu
Tsunaki
Mukishiro_Shin
velmesh
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
DemonicWereFox
chintyavanss
LadyBijou
Di_Pandora_cat
shale160
funnifox
ranimanga
Cystatine
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
minty.tea
Kouryuu
aliceweis
kyrie
celasvictoria
zetsubou
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Velut Luna
catgirl147
BloodyFallen
chiruchan
mizulach
misakihanazono
Mainee
QueenOfLiars
EquinoxCrow
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
Haruka
huha2511
Arekyon
b1uebird
Daeyamati
Sayolizz
Azusa
Azuremind
ShiroyukiSatsuki
otomekiss
_Alicia
supreme-thunder
MayaKawaei
Rain Silvermist
ranearia
Bootsy
pokemongirl5674
saranghae
Ao_Kirisaki
Applepieandcake
Miowolf
eyeoffcenter
Copo de Nieve
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
DaniMRose
Antares25
Blue_Star
Camembert
Xyryhll
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
sillynnn
xNado
Yumie
Nezumi88
cielanne
Enviri
Skiye
Kento
mangataku
shymel
rozelie123
Harumaki
Paige-Nanette
codevixen
Yukiri
harorin
vocaotome
Prinny
Cyandi
EternalMusic
Laramie Castiel
Dawnight
Cuddlebump
alice3ify
AsukaKojima
Pomlio
Ire
Fengxiao
HiddenRabbit
Otaku-saan~
Saefiya
Akuni
nero279
The_Cat_Lady
ruukitsune
Makise Sunao
rene05
Loki666
Gouka
silvergirl33
Dududu
eigengrau
Topaztan
Sakimichi
Dreamless Flight
167 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? Empty In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 03:45 pm

I know all of us try each and every guy's route available in an otome game, right? Don't lie to me, mehehe

But I was curious what type of guy you'd go for first.

Tsundere? Genius? Ole goody two shoes? Etc., etc.?
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 392
+Like : 15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Sakimichi 19/04/13, 04:50 pm

The
Spoiler:
;v;

the pureness...oh that shiny pureness that burdens my heart...
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 04:59 pm

Spoiler:

True and their innocence...sigh

But tsunderes though...double sigh
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan 19/04/13, 05:01 pm

Whoever is the cutest. Hmm... I usually try to play the character I think I'd like least first, any goody two shoes character or prince-type character... I like the problematic characters most, LOL. Usually it just depends on the game and characters for me.
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by eigengrau 19/04/13, 05:01 pm

Uh... to be honest

Spoiler:

Also the goody two shoes. xD I like people who are nice to me. xD
eigengrau
eigengrau
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 190
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 05:11 pm

Topaztan wrote: Whoever is the cutest. Hmm... I usually try to play the character I think I'd like least first, any goody two shoes character or prince-type character... I like the problematic characters most, LOL. Usually it just depends on the game and characters for me.

God, otome problems#1: All available characters are handsome sigh I couldn't agree more. Problematic characters with interesting, twisted plots are the best. Just like Ukyo's, that doesn't make us masochists, right? ;A;.
eigengrau wrote:Uh... to be honest

Spoiler:

Also the goody two shoes. xD I like people who are nice to me. xD

But hearing your favorite seiyuu is like heaven. TATRandom Outburst: I have this sleepy-time boyfriend apps on my phone, and I regret nothing and I always listen to one of it because of my favorite seiyuu's voice. Sigh.

Yep! And then they have this really good plot! Sweet, sweet, sweet kami! Sigh.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 19/04/13, 05:15 pm

I've been considering this question since joining this forum and coming across the tropes and whatnots. And so I have thought... and thought... and slept... ate an apple... and thought a little more.

And I am stuck. When I think about my favourite guys they all seem a little mismatched.

Here's a few examplesuruu~

Himuro Reiichi (Toki Mem 1), Jihoo (Dandi), Amachi Shouta (Toki Mem 2), Kanata Nanami (Star Sky)

AS FOR WHO I START WITH, like said by someone else I usually go for the person I think I'll like least first. In case of both Jihoo and Shouta I chose them first and then loved them most, so maybe I just fall in love too easy! OHMYSTUPIDHEART!

HAHAHAADUDUDSTOPTYPINGSOMUCH
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 155
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 05:27 pm

Dududu wrote:I've been considering this question since joining this forum and coming across the tropes and whatnots. And so I have thought... and thought... and slept... ate an apple... and thought a little more.

And I am stuck. When I think about my favourite guys they all seem a little mismatched.

Himuro Reiichi (Toki Mem 1), Jihoo (Dandi), Amachi Shouta (Toki Mem 2), Kanata Nanami (Star Sky)

AS FOR WHO I START WITH, like said by someone else I usually go for the person I think I'll like least first. In case of both Jihoo and Shouta I chose them first and then loved them most, so maybe I just fall in love too easy! OHMYSTUPIDHEART!

You did some serious thinking, yes? you should share some food ಥ_ಥ

Sobbing cause guys have this appearance that you thought you wouldn't like but in the end you would. OTL NO WORRIES YOU ARE NOT ALONE I AM HERE WITH YOU THOUGH YOU'RE FAR AWAY I AM HERE TO STAY.

I have this stuff that I'll choose whoever has glasses but in the end tsundere characters win my heart. And you know why? Because of their plots. Sigh. JIHOO IS KAWAII LIKE WHY (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚) he's my first in dandelion and it's because he's the easiest to talk to and JISOO AND JIWOO IS HARD TO GET. ;A;

I'm done.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan 19/04/13, 05:35 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Topaztan wrote: Whoever is the cutest. Hmm... I usually try to play the character I think I'd like least first, any goody two shoes character or prince-type character... I like the problematic characters most, LOL. Usually it just depends on the game and characters for me.

God, otome problems#1: All available characters are handsome sigh I couldn't agree more. Problematic characters with interesting, twisted plots are the best. Just like Ukyo's, that doesn't make us masochists, right? ;A;.

I like pretending I'm not a masochist. I mean... No it doesn't make us masochists. Oh, I also have a hate/love thing with most ore-sama characters... They're just so loveable for egotistical jerks. >_>
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by silvergirl33 19/04/13, 05:40 pm

Goody two shoes, I like nice guys wink But there can always be exceptions. I also love when the guy is mysterious and fun xD
silvergirl33
silvergirl33
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 38
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 05:43 pm

Topaztan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:

I like pretending I'm not a masochist. I mean... No it doesn't make us masochists. Oh, I also have a hate/love thing with most ore-sama characters... They're just so loveable for egotistical jerks. >_>

OmO I just noticed that your faction is Diamond. And and and S&M I agree! Sometimes I wonder would I get punish for this like meeting an egoistical jerk in real life and and. Sigh. And they're extremely handsome which makes me cry and go crazy over the cgs.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 19/04/13, 05:44 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:Like
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Well I'd go for Tsunderes too, but if im asked to which route i should go first I'd pick the shota. Then the good guy. I'll save the bad-ass guys for last, as their routes are usually vibrant and full of angst emotions
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 05:56 pm

Sakimichi wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:Like
Spoiler:

Well I'd go for Tsunderes too, but if im asked to which route i should go first I'd pick the shota. Then the good guy. I'll save the bad-ass guys for last, as their routes are usually vibrant and full of angst emotions

I see your logic. That's probably the reason why I'm always sobbing in the corner after I finished tsundere's route. Sigh. I SHALL DO THAT NEXT TIME. MUAHAHAHAHA. Yep.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 19/04/13, 05:56 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Dududu wrote:I've been considering this question since joining this forum and coming across the tropes and whatnots. And so I have thought... and thought... and slept... ate an apple... and thought a little more.

You did some serious thinking, yes? you should share some food ಥ_ಥ

Sobbing cause guys have this appearance that you thought you wouldn't like but in the end you would. OTL NO WORRIES YOU ARE NOT ALONE I AM HERE WITH YOU THOUGH YOU'RE FAR AWAY I AM HERE TO STAY.

I have this stuff that I'll choose whoever has glasses but in the end tsundere characters win my heart. And you know why? Because of their plots. Sigh. JIHOO IS KAWAII LIKE WHY (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚) he's my first in dandelion and it's because he's the easiest to talk to and JISOO AND JIWOO IS HARD TO GET. ;A;

I'm done.

I always think I'm going to enjoy the 'tougher' looking guys more, and I do like them most, but as more of a default liking. Whereas my favourites always end up as some other thing!

Jisoo isn't so hard! For Jisoo ignore everyone, NO LOVE FOR ANYONE ELSE, SRSLY. When I first did Jisoo I got the bad ending and I was just like, "Uhh, uhh, okay I'm sure it's going to get better-OH-WAIT JISOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING- NO! NOBAD! Fuu-"

But yes anyway, initially I intended to love Jisoo the most. But Jiwoo won my heart with his paws and grouchy attitude.
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan 19/04/13, 06:03 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Topaztan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:

OmO I just noticed that your faction is Diamond. And and and S&M I agree! Sometimes I wonder would I get punish for this like meeting an egoistical jerk in real life and and. Sigh. And they're extremely handsome which makes me cry and go crazy over the cgs.
Yes, that is what Diamond means here. xD;; I will tell you now you're not the only one that goes crazy over CGs, especially not on this site. LOL. I tend to be prone to fangirling shamelessly and suddenly in front of the computer or when holding my PSP.

Sakimichi wrote:
That .gif is so perfect. xD I llike the tsunderella boys as well~. When playing older games I usually try to save the "True" end guy for last because it tends to be long and emotional, and usually the most well thought out route in the game.
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 06:06 pm

Dududu wrote:

I always think I'm going to enjoy the 'tougher' looking guys more, and I do like them most, but as more of a default liking. Whereas my favourites always end up as some other thing!

Jisoo isn't so hard! For Jisoo ignore everyone, NO LOVE FOR ANYONE ELSE, SRSLY. When I first did Jisoo I got the bad ending and I was just like, "Uhh, uhh, okay I'm sure it's going to get better-OH-WAIT JISOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING- NO! NOBAD! Fuu-"

But yes anyway, initially I intended to love Jisoo the most. But Jiwoo won my heart with his paws and grouchy attitude.

I get what you mean! Otome problems#2: You can't pick your personal favorite cause there will always be a ruiner with their flawless faces and personality. Sigh.

asdgasdgasdgsadgasd JIWOO'S ENDING THOUGH. MEGANE. MEGANE. MEGANE I'm done. AND JISOO. HIS BAD ENDING. IDK, SHOULD I BE SCARED OR SHOULD I LOVE HIM FOR THAT I MEAN 'So don't you dare try to get away from me' and I'm like. I'm dead. I'm done. Sigh.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan 19/04/13, 06:08 pm

DREAMLESS-SAMA, CAN I PLEASE START A THREAD CALLED OTOME PROBLEMS? You've inspired me! XD
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 06:12 pm

Topaztan wrote:

Yes, that is what Diamond means here. xD;; I will tell you now you're not the only one that goes crazy over CGs, especially not on this site. LOL. I tend to be prone to fangirling shamelessly and suddenly in front of the computer or when holding my PSP.
[/quote]

Ohohohoho I remembered the Love Cage. I know! The moment I saw this I'm like
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I MUST JOIN IMMEDIATELY. It's hard to find people who have the same passion as you are. Sigh. True! My mother already thinks I'm crazy. I mean in the middle of the night, I'll be walking around the house trying to calm my feelings just because of cgs and then and then I'll scream into my pillow. I could just grab to those cgs and hold on and never let go.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 06:15 pm

Topaztan wrote:DREAMLESS-SAMA, CAN I PLEASE START A THREAD CALLED OTOME PROBLEMS? You've inspired me! XD

HOHOHO! Of course, of course! One must know the problems they would encounter once they've step on the 2D world! Hohohoho!
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 19/04/13, 06:27 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
I MUST JOIN IMMEDIATELY. It's hard to find people who have the same passion as you are. Sigh. True! My mother already thinks I'm crazy. I mean in the middle of the night, I'll be walking around the house trying to calm my feelings just because of cgs and then and then I'll scream into my pillow. I could just grab to those cgs and hold on and never let go.
You're not the only one oogling at cg's hun ;U;
my desktop and my phone is loaded with CG... i even installed a wallpaper rotation application for my android phone...ever minute my wallpaper changes into another bishie..and it inspires me to do my best...nyahahaha xD
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 19/04/13, 06:32 pm

I pretty reliably go for the tsundere (even before I knew what "tsundere" was). I just tend to like boys who are a bit reticent or difficult for others to get along with because then when they fall head over heels for me I know I'm just that much more awesome than anyone else. *blinks* I may have just revealed something incredibly telling about my personality. Particularly when I consider that my favorite romance line in re:Alistair ended up being
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gouka on 19/04/13, 06:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 236
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 06:33 pm

Sakimichi wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
I MUST JOIN IMMEDIATELY. It's hard to find people who have the same passion as you are. Sigh. True! My mother already thinks I'm crazy. I mean in the middle of the night, I'll be walking around the house trying to calm my feelings just because of cgs and then and then I'll scream into my pillow. I could just grab to those cgs and hold on and never let go.
You're not the only one oogling at cg's hun ;U;
my desktop and my phone is loaded with CG... i even installed a wallpaper rotation application for my android phone...ever minute my wallpaper changes into another bishie..and it inspires me to do my best...nyahahaha xD

OmO Yes, that's true! And did you know because of these cgs my free disk space is around 200 mb Well my netbook only has the capacity of 15 Gb but still

THERE'S SUCH THING? IS IT FREE? GOOGLE PLAY? WHERE CAN I DL IT? OMO I CAN'T. I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE. I'M SOBBING.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 06:38 pm

Gouka wrote:I pretty reliably go for the tsundere (even before I knew what "tsundere" was). I just tend to like boys who are a bit reticent or difficult for others to get along with because then when they fall head over heels for me I know I'm just that much more awesome than anyone else. *blinks* I may have just revealed something incredibly telling about my personality. Particularly when I consider that my favorite romance line in re:Alistair ended up being
Spoiler:

Right! Because they give off the feeling that you can make a difference. And that's in their lives. I'm sobbing. This is the first time I've talked about otome gaming and stuffs. I'm glad I joined this forum. Sobs. Shh, we'll keep that a secret. Maybe? Mehehehe.
Spoiler:
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 19/04/13, 06:47 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Dududu wrote:

I get what you mean! Otome problems#2: You can't pick your personal favorite cause there will always be a ruiner with their flawless faces and personality. Sigh.

asdgasdgasdgsadgasd JIWOO'S ENDING THOUGH. MEGANE. MEGANE. MEGANE I'm done. AND JISOO. HIS BAD ENDING. IDK, SHOULD I BE SCARED OR SHOULD I LOVE HIM FOR THAT I MEAN 'So don't you dare try to get away from me' and I'm like. I'm dead. I'm done. Sigh.

AURGH YES, Jiwoo's CG with the... ohhh~ I think it's my favourite of them. He looks so cool but you just know he's standing there with some stupid thought like, "I am on a serious mission to save my love', so it stands to reason that I have to look serious! SHE WILL KNOW MY PASSION AND FEELINGS AS I WALK INTO THE ROOM! NO NEED FOR WORDS! IT'S PERFECT!" But then Jisoo's CG is pretty hot so...

I feel kind of ashamed, but yeah, Jisoo being ultra controlling and monopolizing. I SEE THAT IT SHOULD BE FEARED, But... But I... OKAY I'M YOURS. And then everyone descends into madness together~

Althought honestly even if it goes well he's still super clingy and probably a bit over the top. Healthy relationships... are not his strong suit.
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 19/04/13, 06:52 pm

For the guys that I go first, I like to go after those who would be of least interest first and I save the best for last :3. This ends up with me playing the clingies, shotas and flirts routes first X<

As for the type of guys I like, it has to be the tsunderes >D. Just because they are more fun to harrass and annoy than anyone else there dere dere lines are the sweetest when they are cold to you at the beginning <3

Spoiler:
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next