Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 8 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 8 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what game(s) are you currently playing?

+163
xxjinwxx
icingcandies
mizuharamitzu
AkaneTsukiyomi
ALSU
Flight
Gigglepud
chairrypie
_gianne
Pandaroll
Kuma
Zafyn
CakeOnGiraffe
zarafia
PZSkye
ionjoker
qirien
MarinetteXXX
Hiyorinne
belovedchaos1
Eevee
smf4297
frazfan
Monokuma
chuu-pun
jdbr2000
ShiroyukiSatsuki
Zeldith
himedesu
jozetto
Aty
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
Theo
ceskathxcv
Francette
Suwariish
AlchemyPanda
fairth
nicefunfungirl
AsukaKojima
Wisp Night
Luna
kamion
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
saiyuri
LeeYa
granger159
elucifexeia
Ui
kuchiyume
mizulach
milkyway
Teshii
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
marmalade
insight_blue
chintyavanss
kudaratan
marzena587
AngelkatLove
shale160
ranimanga
clovelyliz
kyuuichii
zetsubou
organizmzero
Reina-chan
Tekito
Kouryuu
celasvictoria
Sayolizz
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Ire
lunajoker
BloodyFallen
catgirl147
kyrie
KettyChan
Everetty
chiruchan
ara-ara
misakihanazono
QueenOfLiars
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
jauntyspacemage
Haruka
Arisaya
Azusa
Mio-sama
hiko27
Daeyamati
MayaKawaei
Darknessvoid
Nymph
mistresskisara
Saitoforever13
Seira
DaniMRose
Antares25
Verdelish
Almera
Camembert
xNado
nero279
Blue_Star
tearsoflight
Enviri
KawaiiMess
kiery
Loki666
Pomlio
alice3ify
hanna18
Eryx
Laramie Castiel
Kento
KimmyChan
EclairHime
Kopin
LeKitten
Meventia
Karo Hiru
Mirai
Morishita
saydie.7
Lola098
Ikutofannie
Yukiri
Topaztan
DiamondRoseTears
xoxoPhilophobia
kirarisakura
morgane jane
spicy_diamond
SunshinexKite
Dawnfire
Luluna
Finnista
Alera
Roxas4ever
Yumie
Lerione
Aozorakinoko
xX_Lady_Vampire_Xx
Vampyx3
Her Cheshire Smile
vocaotome
GOOSE
crytalstellar
Velut Luna
vellaude
rene05
Blue_Sargent
The_Cat_Lady
Sakimichi
Ame
Ace of Hearts
Makise Sunao
NuitNoire
167 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 8 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 05:18 pm

ColletteRen wrote:Currently playing the Steins;Gate visual novel. Such a good story!~
I've been meaning to try that
How would you rate it out of 10 right now?

Back to top Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 8 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by Guest 20/03/14, 12:19 am

SamrockAniki wrote:I've been meaning to try that
 The story I would personally rate a 10. The art style isn't completely to my liking so about an eight. They did they're research and they have an interesting way or portraying information to the readers. Also they have a few references in there like Legend of Zelda, Back to the Future, Lupin The Third. I'm sure there's more but those are the ones I've noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/03/14, 12:04 pm

ColletteRen wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:I've been meaning to try that
 The story I would personally rate a 10. The art style isn't completely to my liking so about an eight. They did they're research and they have an interesting way or portraying information to the readers. Also they have a few references in there like Legend of Zelda, Back to the Future, Lupin The Third. I'm sure there's more but those are the ones I've noticed.

like Thanks! Looks like I'll try that out next Ehehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by marzena587 22/03/14, 04:39 pm

right now i`m playing tokimeki memorial 1 and 2 and i love it
marzena587
marzena587
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : -20
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kudaratan 22/03/14, 08:00 pm

i'm playing hotokenser!! it's a super cute super sentai otome game. you play as the leader of the school defence force. if any of you know japanese, you should check it out!  like
kudaratan
kudaratan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 91
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://kersplode.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/14, 10:42 pm

kudaratan wrote:i'm playing hotokenser!! it's a super cute super sentai otome game. you play as the leader of the school defence force. if any of you know japanese, you should check it out!  like
 Sounds very interesting..OMG so many good otomes out there! Too little time Crying 
P.s. I love your avatar, she's so kawaii Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by shale160 24/03/14, 11:00 am

I've started playing quite a few doujin games recently. There are a lot of free and well written ones, that they're even keeping me away from commercial games~! But otherwise I should be continuing Hana Awase.  Judging you
shale160
shale160
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 17
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/03/14, 07:43 pm

YES! Finally on the last route in DMMD! :D 
Next I'm playing DMMD re:connect Ehehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by chintyavanss 26/03/14, 04:56 pm

well right now i'm playing "heartstring bugs" 
some rumors says its so long and took 3 years in the game

if anybody know the routes and some tips, let me know Sparkle   because I'm little confused to play it  (it's kinda different with other otome games)
chintyavanss
chintyavanss
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 79
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 26/03/14, 10:49 pm

I loved Heartstring Bugs! It is very long and repetitive though. It took me weeks to play through all the guys. I did not play the friend routes or Vii's route (maybe someday).

I used this guide that is straight from the creator on her forum:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's very useful. I followed it carefully and got Chase on my first play through. My favorite guy by far is Blaze. The way the MC changes him for the better is amazing, and he was just so weird and funny, he had me laughing the whole game. Plus, he's the only one who knew about Vii, so it was extra fun. His route is definitely one of my all time favorites. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :D
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/03/14, 07:34 pm

I just finished all the DMMDr routes...time to look for new otomes but in the meantime I started playing Star Ocean Second Evolution  like Its a pretty good RPG so far

Back to top Go down

Post by chintyavanss 31/03/14, 07:36 am

insight_blue wrote:I loved Heartstring Bugs! It is very long and repetitive though. It took me weeks to play through all the guys. I did not play the friend routes or Vii's route (maybe someday).

I used this guide that is straight from the creator on her forum:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's very useful. I followed it carefully and got Chase on my first play through. My favorite guy by far is Blaze. The way the MC changes him for the better is amazing, and he was just so weird and funny, he had me laughing the whole game. Plus, he's the only one who knew about Vii, so it was extra fun. His route is definitely one of my all time favorites. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :D

exactly, the guide is really helpful too 
I will take a note about that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chintyavanss
chintyavanss
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 79
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/03/14, 10:42 am

Star Ocean Second Evolution on the psp...Its got a really good story and its an RPG like
Its awesome so far

Back to top Go down

Post by marmalade 02/04/14, 09:55 pm

School takes up all my time, so I have little time to play, eh. 
But I started playing Garnet Cradle. I think that this game is pretty interesting one. And the art is amazing.  My Prince, wait for me. 
In Heartstring Bugs I finished only Chase's route. Somebody wish me luck with Dimitri and Lucas. Evil smirk  This is going to be a long journey to their hearts, ahah. 
And some more. Did anybody played  Romance is Dead? I'm going to play it on my weekend.
marmalade
marmalade
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 14
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 03/04/14, 04:18 am

I'm playing Yoh-kun's route in Starry Sky in ~Spring~.
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 03/04/14, 05:56 am

Currently working my way through some of the newer Voltage games, like Our Two Bedroom Story and Kissed by the Baddest Bidder (ridiculous concept, but I like this group of guys, can't wait for Ota!). In their new app, you are a police detective! Haven't played all their games, but hoping the heroine has a little more of a backbone since she has a pretty kick ass job!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/04/14, 11:47 am

I found a cool game called I/O and I'm about to play it but...

• Team
    Translators: Blick Winkel, GundamAce
    Engineer: Roger Pepitone
    Image Editor: Bu-Bu San
    Quality Control: Kilicool64
    TIPS Editing: DrMason
    Homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Completed: Feb 22, 2014

I found a familiar name XD either way I lobe these guys for translating this :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Akitsuki 06/04/14, 07:12 pm

I'm playing an OELVN called Halloween Otome (recommended if you haven't played it!) which my friend suggested me. I already got the good endings for the two characters, hoping to do the third character soon.
Akitsuki
Akitsuki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 36
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 08/04/14, 04:13 am

Right now I'm playing DMMD! I know I am so behind the times...,but it's awesome to far! I want to finish it before the anime comes out. Ehehe~
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyFlat 08/04/14, 04:29 am

For otome games I'm currently playing Starry Sky ~in Spring~, but as for other's game I'm currently playing Dota 2, Osu and Stronghold Extreme. Oh, and Sengoku Wars.  :p
JimmyFlat
JimmyFlat
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 31
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/04/14, 10:58 am

ranimanga wrote:Right now I'm playing DMMD! I know I am so behind the times...,but it's awesome to far! I want to finish it before the anime comes out. Ehehe~
Oh! Ranimanga-san who's your favourite so far? I love Mink and Noiz, Clear is so sweet too but I have the biggest crush on Aoba-san Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Back to top Go down

Post by Akitsuki 08/04/14, 06:09 pm

Garnet Cradle!! I finally managed to get it today and I just started playing it. I thought the plot looks interesting since the first time I saw it, and the art is nice too. Kind of off-season but I have read some reviews telling that it's good enough Just as planned
Akitsuki
Akitsuki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 36
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 10/04/14, 03:18 am

SamrockAniki wrote:
ranimanga wrote:Right now I'm playing DMMD! I know I am so behind the times...,but it's awesome to far! I want to finish it before the anime comes out. Ehehe~
Oh! Ranimanga-san who's your favourite so far? I love Mink and Noiz, Clear is so sweet too but I have the biggest crush on Aoba-san Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Eh I've just started so I don't really know but I really like Aoba-san! Embarassed/ Kyaa!
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 12/04/14, 04:18 am

Uwah my little brother is so annoying. I'm playing DMMD and he's just hanging around bothering me. I want to play in peace! Besides the part I'm on is kind of inappropriate. AobaXNoiz  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/04/14, 04:05 pm

ranimanga wrote:Uwah my little brother is so annoying. I'm playing DMMD and he's just hanging around bothering me. I want to play in peace! Besides the part I'm on is kind of inappropriate. AobaXNoiz  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

All of the routes have their inappropriate moments Ladida 
But yepp...Noiz does things that a kid shouldn't see XD

Currently I don't have an Otome to plat but I picked up Star Ocean Second Evolution....I may have a crush on Claude C. Kenny though and I see too much of myself in Rena Ehehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next