Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 12 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 12 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

+163
falexan25
Pandora.lv.bku
Rumiel
reirei
fluffyswife
risatan
Aidamis
xxjinwxx
inkblot
Dialan
SeaWitch
mizuharamitzu
sun_chan
Flight
ALSU
CressMix
sauceysauce
Bunny-Attack
chairrypie
Mulau
_gianne
PZSkye
mystery_chan
qirien
MarinetteXXX
eveina
Sakuragawa
AkaneTsukiyomi
C. Spade
MakiChan
Suwariish
homu
Eevee
smf4297
Zeldith
Myako
CherryLime
Sayuri
alpacake
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
zabdi
fairth
nicefunfungirl
animeji
kuroha
pandahjessie
Wisp Night
pyrimidine
Reina-chan
saiyuri
LeeYa
elucifexeia
Mieu
Tsunaki
Mukishiro_Shin
velmesh
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
DemonicWereFox
chintyavanss
LadyBijou
Di_Pandora_cat
shale160
funnifox
ranimanga
Cystatine
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
minty.tea
Kouryuu
aliceweis
kyrie
celasvictoria
zetsubou
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Velut Luna
catgirl147
BloodyFallen
chiruchan
mizulach
misakihanazono
Mainee
QueenOfLiars
EquinoxCrow
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
Haruka
huha2511
Arekyon
b1uebird
Daeyamati
Sayolizz
Azusa
Azuremind
ShiroyukiSatsuki
otomekiss
_Alicia
supreme-thunder
MayaKawaei
Rain Silvermist
ranearia
Bootsy
pokemongirl5674
saranghae
Ao_Kirisaki
Applepieandcake
Miowolf
eyeoffcenter
Copo de Nieve
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
DaniMRose
Antares25
Blue_Star
Camembert
Xyryhll
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
sillynnn
xNado
Yumie
Nezumi88
cielanne
Enviri
Skiye
Kento
mangataku
shymel
rozelie123
Harumaki
Paige-Nanette
codevixen
Yukiri
harorin
vocaotome
Prinny
Cyandi
EternalMusic
Laramie Castiel
Dawnight
Cuddlebump
alice3ify
AsukaKojima
Pomlio
Ire
Fengxiao
HiddenRabbit
Otaku-saan~
Saefiya
Akuni
nero279
The_Cat_Lady
ruukitsune
Makise Sunao
rene05
Loki666
Gouka
silvergirl33
Dududu
eigengrau
Topaztan
Sakimichi
Dreamless Flight
167 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 12 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Rumiel 16/09/18, 06:50 pm

I don't usually do them first, but if I think they have a chance of being a yandere, in the overprotective nii-san or possessive/overprotective way, I'll save them and then squeal over them/how messed up it can get. 
Spoiler:
Thankfully I usually have a pretty good yan radar.
Rumiel
Rumiel
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 2
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 12 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Pandora.lv.bku 24/09/18, 01:45 am

I love the mysterious and smart guys most; like kent or even Ikki(amnesia),Kono(tokimeki) or Ford (if you played story of seasons).

At first i always chosed the uke (i don't know how else to describe it qx), the cute one.

But the mysterious ones are always the first routes i take. If they gave me the choise i would have start with Ukyo in amnesia qx. (I don't know if he has a route, cuz i didn't finish amnesia yet (if so, don't spoiler me please Crying )

--
Sorry for my bad english in advance n.n'
--
Pandora.lv.bku
Pandora.lv.bku
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by falexan25 06/10/18, 04:01 am

I can never get enough of tsundere or kuudere type characters (Okita, Takeru from CxM, Van Helsing, etc.). Although I have to admit I've found myself liking a lot of the sweet/funny/mysterious guys too (Lupin, Red, 707, Impey) that don't turn out to be from the yandere category. 

I actually don't mind yanderes that much, but it depends on who they are. For instance I really liked Jumin's route in MM and Kuroyuki's in Nightshade, but could barely get through Yeohno's route in Nameless.
falexan25
falexan25
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 23/11/18, 05:27 pm

Almost without fail, I want the guy I can't have. Or the secret character that you can only unlock once you've played a bunch of other routes. I don't do it on purpose, but those characters tend to be my type and it's frustrating. At this point I've been a lazy bum and set my game settings so that I can speed through the other routes to get to the route I REALLY wanted to play. Sure, I miss some plot but I did it the proper way for years and now I just want my favorite boy! XD
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nashmund 08/06/19, 10:12 pm

The silent and the "killer" ones (the one that wants you more than any other [wants you dead]) are my favourites. Embarassed/ Kyaa!

I love the mature and educated personalities, even more when they pass from restrained and steady to sentimental and flustered.
 [b][i]Fatale[/i] encounters [/b]:

Mature personalities:
Nashmund
Nashmund
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekki 19/06/19, 08:10 am

It's so hard to pick (๏д๏) I'd say... I like the gentle big brother type but I also enjoy the older ones... and the mysterious type... and the flirting type... and the wild type... (⊃д⊂)

Actually I think all are my type (゚ω゚wink ahhhhh except for tsunderes, I have a hard time dealing with tsundere types specially if they are too young, I just can't... (╯ಠ‿ಠ)╯︵┻━┻ In general I don't like the guys that are mean with the mc. 
Still some of them are so well written I've got over my "no tsundere" policy and they are not thaaat mean so I guess the only safe thing to say is:

My real type of man are: 2D, fictional ones ( ̄ω ̄)
Mekki
Mekki
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellalina 28/06/19, 11:12 am

I'm just trash.. I always go for the cuter younger brother type of characters ( Shotas basically lmao. ) They are so cute and pure and hnnng..They always are just so wholesome.

Either that or the bishonen long haired characters, I really like them aswell. And though rare and not very common I super into sleepy personality characters that are kinda lazy.. Hahah You don't find them often or either the creepy kind of angsty characters.
Stellalina
Stellalina
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12