Otome Hearts
[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 7 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 7 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

+52
Princesssheng
LadySesshy
mizuharamitzu
ALSU
ellyphs
zarafia
kray.skye
fairth
AkanePhantomhive
Sarah_Newclears
BloodyCross
kyuuichii
kudaratan
Theo
nicefunfungirl
Millenia
Akitsuki
funnifox
ValeriaGray
celasvictoria
kyrie
QueenOfLiars
Aserettt
Uka
Hype
Love-Momo
ShinHeeartWorld
Enviri
Nezumi88
Verdelish
Sunao
hanna18
KuroiYuki
Diedie
Makise Sunao
Sakimichi
rene05
Saitoforever13
spicy_diamond
mistresskisara
Bu-Bu San
Clairbaby
3animefancat3
Topaztan
cielanne
Ace of Hearts
Loren Leah
vocaotome
KawaiiMess
Akuni
The_Cat_Lady
Laramie Castiel
56 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 7 Empty Re: [MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

Post by nicefunfungirl 20/02/16, 02:35 am

I'm having a hard time finding english R18 games. Of course there are the ones that aren't nessecarily R18,But obviously easy to find in english,but its the R18 ones. Any assistance?
nicefunfungirl
nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 35
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 7 Empty Re: [MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

Post by mizuharamitzu 24/05/16, 10:43 am

nicefunfungirl wrote:I'm having a hard time finding english R18 games. Of course there are the ones that aren't nessecarily R18,But obviously easy to find in english,but its the R18 ones. Any assistance?

I doubt that there are translated R-18 otome (GirlxBoy) games even to this day...  Bert sweating

There are several (if not a lot...) of R-18 yaoi (BoyxBoy) games translated in English though. Crying  I'm not into that genre so I cannot recommend anything but you can check yaoiotaku.com if you are interested...
mizuharamitzu
mizuharamitzu
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 15
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LadySesshy 22/07/16, 02:22 am

Regarding post 1: What games of those are in English?
LadySesshy
LadySesshy
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nicefunfungirl 22/07/16, 03:39 am

Mangagamer announced a new otome, Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome

(Btw,IT'S R18!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D)

(And i'm not late,i just see no one has spoken about it yet. At least, not as far as i see.
nicefunfungirl
nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LadySesshy 24/07/16, 05:21 pm

nicefunfungirl wrote:Mangagamer announced a new otome, Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome

(And i'm not late,i just see no one has spoken about it yet. At least, not as far as i see.
Is that one in English?
LadySesshy
LadySesshy
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nicefunfungirl 24/07/16, 10:57 pm

LadySesshy wrote:
nicefunfungirl wrote:Mangagamer announced a new otome, Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome

Is that one in English?
It's being translated by them! :D We just have to wait for them (patiently which will be out of this WORLD hard) to finish translating editing,etc,and we can crack down on playing Embarassed/ Kyaa!
nicefunfungirl
nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Princesssheng 04/10/16, 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I love otome games that are 18+. I am trying to make one right now and launch it on kickstarter. Before I do that, I need to raise some money for CGs and Backgrounds for a demo. (Short 15 to 30 minute playthrough of the game with art assets completed).

Please help fund me!

More info about game and progress:
Princesssheng
Princesssheng
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 7 Empty Download

Post by Gabby-111-000-111 01/12/16, 10:29 am

i new to the otome games but i've played a few.  :p
I would love to know where i could download these games for free
Gabby-111-000-111
Gabby-111-000-111
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rinchan17 04/12/16, 12:53 pm

this is killing me. actually this is the main reason why I joined this forum fufufu
I have such a beautiful interest
rinchan17
rinchan17
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marika 04/03/18, 01:40 am

is there any possibilities to get info about mature otome game which was translate to the english please?
Marika
Marika
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 05/03/18, 01:38 pm

Yes ! I recommend you to check on vndb (visual novel database) using the filters
here is a link to pages and pages of english otome games. You'll have to check them one by one or add different tags in the filters depending on the kind of +18B you're looking for
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellalina 28/06/19, 11:23 am

I am still waiting for the day Under the Moon and Ijiwaru my master are translated sobs.
Stellalina
Stellalina
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7