Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 13 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 13 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what game(s) are you currently playing?

+163
xxjinwxx
icingcandies
mizuharamitzu
AkaneTsukiyomi
ALSU
Flight
Gigglepud
chairrypie
_gianne
Pandaroll
Kuma
Zafyn
CakeOnGiraffe
zarafia
PZSkye
ionjoker
qirien
MarinetteXXX
Hiyorinne
belovedchaos1
Eevee
smf4297
frazfan
Monokuma
chuu-pun
jdbr2000
ShiroyukiSatsuki
Zeldith
himedesu
jozetto
Aty
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
Theo
ceskathxcv
Francette
Suwariish
AlchemyPanda
fairth
nicefunfungirl
AsukaKojima
Wisp Night
Luna
kamion
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
saiyuri
LeeYa
granger159
elucifexeia
Ui
kuchiyume
mizulach
milkyway
Teshii
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
marmalade
insight_blue
chintyavanss
kudaratan
marzena587
AngelkatLove
shale160
ranimanga
clovelyliz
kyuuichii
zetsubou
organizmzero
Reina-chan
Tekito
Kouryuu
celasvictoria
Sayolizz
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Ire
lunajoker
BloodyFallen
catgirl147
kyrie
KettyChan
Everetty
chiruchan
ara-ara
misakihanazono
QueenOfLiars
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
jauntyspacemage
Haruka
Arisaya
Azusa
Mio-sama
hiko27
Daeyamati
MayaKawaei
Darknessvoid
Nymph
mistresskisara
Saitoforever13
Seira
DaniMRose
Antares25
Verdelish
Almera
Camembert
xNado
nero279
Blue_Star
tearsoflight
Enviri
KawaiiMess
kiery
Loki666
Pomlio
alice3ify
hanna18
Eryx
Laramie Castiel
Kento
KimmyChan
EclairHime
Kopin
LeKitten
Meventia
Karo Hiru
Mirai
Morishita
saydie.7
Lola098
Ikutofannie
Yukiri
Topaztan
DiamondRoseTears
xoxoPhilophobia
kirarisakura
morgane jane
spicy_diamond
SunshinexKite
Dawnfire
Luluna
Finnista
Alera
Roxas4ever
Yumie
Lerione
Aozorakinoko
xX_Lady_Vampire_Xx
Vampyx3
Her Cheshire Smile
vocaotome
GOOSE
crytalstellar
Velut Luna
vellaude
rene05
Blue_Sargent
The_Cat_Lady
Sakimichi
Ame
Ace of Hearts
Makise Sunao
NuitNoire
167 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by qirien 03/09/15, 06:08 am

LeeYa, Get Dumped was so funny!  Kind of therapeutic for when everything starts to seem cheesy...

I played the Blind Griffin awhile ago, which was so fun, especially the MC.

I just finished Queen at Arms except Lucius... can't get over Heidi braids on a man... maybe I should give it a try and not judge a man by his hair. :-)

Just started Serafina's Saga, and am going to start Nachtigal and Sunrise soon!
qirien
qirien
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 6
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://metasepia.icecavern.net

Back to top Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by ionjoker 24/09/15, 10:23 am

Recently finished Amnesia, and Cheritz's two games (Nameless and Dandelion). In the middle of Storm Lover Kai. The baka couple mode is really... interesting. Looking for something new to play. I wanted to play Heart no Kuni no Alice but the download instructions I got on some website seemed really complicated and I heard that the translations for the game on the phone were really bad. Frustrated
ionjoker
ionjoker
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by PZSkye 19/10/15, 07:06 am

Right now i'm playing 
Seduced in the Sleepless City (Sleepless Cinderella),
Mononoke Kiss, Sweet Scandal Returns, and 
Once Upon A Fairy love Tale
PZSkye
PZSkye
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 57
Awards :
Events :

http://otometalk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zarafia 19/10/15, 02:01 pm

Amnesia and Alice in hearts c:
zarafia
zarafia
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 44
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/10/15, 11:45 pm

Hopefully Code Realize sometime today whenever my mail arrives.

Back to top Go down

Post by CakeOnGiraffe 24/10/15, 11:56 pm

I'm playing Amnesia now.

Got 2 good endings so far like .
CakeOnGiraffe
CakeOnGiraffe
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafyn 17/11/15, 09:09 pm

I've been playing Norn 9
Zafyn
Zafyn
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma 23/11/15, 05:17 pm

Since I'm just started in the whole Otome games world, I'm playing Love revo! (NDS) and just started on Tokimeki Girl Side 3rd Story (PSP)...
Kuma
Kuma
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaroll 27/11/15, 05:02 pm

Kuma - I'm about to start Tokimeki Memorial GS 3rd Story, too! I loved the first two, so I'm excited to finally meet the third cast.

I'm playing a mix of other games at the moment as well: Hakuoki, a couple of Solmare games, Amnesia, etc.
Pandaroll
Pandaroll
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -63
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma 30/11/15, 08:20 am

[quote="Pandaroll"]Kuma - I'm about to start Tokimeki Memorial GS 3rd Story, too! I loved the first two, so I'm excited to finally meet the third cast.[/quote]

I'm currently looking for the first two :D
So, Far Kouichi is my favorite guy (i have a thing for tsundere guy Embarassed/ Kyaa! )
Kuma
Kuma
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaroll 30/11/15, 08:34 am

Kuma wrote:I'm currently looking for the first two :D
So, Far Kouichi is my favorite guy (i have a thing for tsundere guy Embarassed/ Kyaa! )

Ooh~ I'll be going for Ruka first and Kouichi second - I think I'll like both, though my usual "type" is the quiet ones who turn out super sweet/passionate once you get through to them, heh (like Kei from 1st Love).

I'll have more time to move on to 3rd Story in the next few weeks, since I'm almost done with Amnesia. :D Though I did just start Scarlet Fate...
Pandaroll
Pandaroll
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -63
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by _gianne 02/12/15, 07:56 am

Currently playing Amnesia! I got it on Steam at 90% off~ I'll probably start on Hatoful Boyfriend after that.
_gianne
_gianne
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chairrypie 03/12/15, 12:33 am

I'm currently playing FR: Pub Encounter after I finally bought a Google play card lol  Perv smile 
I feel bad for being into otome games and be the only one who has NOT played Hatoful Boyfriend so I'm starting to play it now too Just as planned Evil smirk
chairrypie
chairrypie
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 38
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigglepud 03/12/15, 04:15 am

chairrypie wrote:I feel bad for being into otome games and be the only one who has NOT played Hatoful Boyfriend so I'm starting to play it now too Just as planned Evil smirk
You're not the only one!! Though I'm going to justify myself by saying I'm still relatively new to the otoge fandom  Bert sweating

On another note, I'm currently just starting Norn9 - to those who's played it, any suggestions which route to go for first?   Evil smirk
Gigglepud
Gigglepud
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 35
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista 13/01/16, 06:19 pm

Gigglepud wrote:
chairrypie wrote:I feel bad for being into otome games and be the only one who has NOT played Hatoful Boyfriend so I'm starting to play it now too Just as planned Evil smirk
You're not the only one!! Though I'm going to justify myself by saying I'm still relatively new to the otoge fandom  Bert sweating

On another note, I'm currently just starting Norn9 - to those who's played it, any suggestions which route to go for first? 
Each route is like a puzzle. As you fully comp each route the plot becomes much more clearer. I remember my first route I go for is Kagami Itsuki. I usually comp all three main guys in each heroine target group then go for the next target group.
@ OP. Im currently playing Code:realize. HOHO Gunning for Van Helsing first. Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 13/01/16, 11:34 pm

I'm currently playing Backstage Pass. I'm really enjoying it, even if there is a lot of stat raising. I like all the guys, and there are A LOT of endings, so...I'll be busy for awhile heh.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flight 17/02/16, 04:07 am

Norn9 - Cleared 4/9 routes so far. I really like the concept, and Mikoto is already becoming my favourite otoge heroine (as is probably obvious). Downside is that none of the individual routes felt satisfying on their own.

Backstage Pass - Just getting started, and I'm liking it more than I expected! The writing is quite good--fun dialogue and narration that really shows personality.
Flight
Flight
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ALSU 19/02/16, 03:49 pm

Princess of ruin. According to the reviews it has positive votes. Enjoying it so far~
ALSU
ALSU
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 51
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AkaneTsukiyomi 22/02/16, 02:46 am

Hello  I just won Platina on Amnesia Memories, and I don't have money to buy another otoge for now... But I pretend to play Norn9 and Code:RealizeEhehe~

But before that yet.... I gotta buy another vita memory card... Cuz mine is full already :'D Laughing dududu
AkaneTsukiyomi
AkaneTsukiyomi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 31
Awards :
Events :

http://all-otomes-dreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flight 22/02/16, 03:03 am

AkaneTsukiyomi wrote:
But before that yet.... I gotta buy another vita memory card... Cuz mine is full already :'D Laughing dududu
If you really want to save money, you can back up your game files onto your computer, then clear the stuff from your Vita card to free up memory. wink
Flight
Flight
Stalker
Stalker

+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 23/02/16, 01:18 am

Just finished Amnesia: Memories (Ukyo's ending >< feeeeels~  :p )

And prolly going to start Hakuouki Premium (android) since they say the phone version has exclusive CGs~
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by mizuharamitzu 23/05/16, 11:53 am

I have been procrastinating with offline otome games lately since the mobages Tokimeki Restaurant and BF (Kari) are keeping me busy.  Crying

Anyone else into those games too? I'm after Shin (3 Majesty) and Kento (X.I.P.) for Tokires and Yuri (obviously :p ) , Rikyo, and Chika-chan for BF.  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

The last offline ones I played are Wand of Fortune 2 and Starry Sky ~After Autumn~ ...I want to play Amnesia World so bad but I can't afford a Vita!  Crying
mizuharamitzu
mizuharamitzu
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies 01/06/16, 05:10 am

Gakuen Tokkyuu Hotokenser with the help of VNR. My pace is slow.Crying
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjinwxx 28/07/16, 03:20 pm

i'm currently tryna finish the Joker Route in 'Amnesia: Memories' ((bc too much procrastination + the life of a student  Frustrated)) and trying my very best not to drop 'Seduce Me'  Rolling Eyes/ pissed
xxjinwxx
xxjinwxx
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

https://vndb.org/u110745

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmi 02/08/16, 02:46 pm

I'm playing storm lover kai, finished Kyosuke'side (all images) and now I'm on Tuskata Sensei smile I already got his happy ending (at least I think it's that one :p).
I finished corpse party also (not sure if it counst as a VN though...? but the 2nd one is and I'm currently playing it ^^)
And i'm still on RF4 of course, a never ending game imo XD
Simmi
Simmi
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -135
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next