Otome Hearts
What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime moved you the deepest?

+62
toukakirishimas
MarinetteXXX
VividCode
Misaka21
Monokuma
Pardo48
Sakuragawa
sarah101396
Moee
Knight of Doom
imagination422
Wisp Night
Ao_Kirisaki
pandahjessie
LeeYa
kamion
marzena587
alyssia
ranimanga
Aiwethryne
misakihanazono
Blue_Star
otomekiss
Waffle-chanz0
alice3ify
Pomlio
Loki666
silvergirl33
fallenazhellee
TakagouzawaHikari
mistresskisara
DiamondRoseTears
umi~
spicy_diamond
Sutan
AsukaKojima
SunshinexKite
Dawnfire
Finnista
KukiPandora
Maverino
Lerione
Shamochu
BadVision
Hanako
Her Cheshire Smile
jochan
Dawnight
KawaiiMess
tipsylady
stellarroze
Velut Luna
Vampyx3
Bimzi
Sku
minako
Ame
The_Cat_Lady
Blue_Sargent
NuitNoire
Kopin
Ace of Hearts
66 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 2 Empty Re: What anime moved you the deepest?

Post by Dawnfire 14/04/13, 04:00 am

Code Geass. I will never stop crying over that anime.
Dawnfire
Dawnfire
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 16
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://thelittlenerd.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 2 Empty Re: What anime moved you the deepest?

Post by SunshinexKite 14/04/13, 04:23 am

I've seen too many anime to remember all the ones I cried over but I get really emotional XD Um some that come to mind are:
Madoka Magica, Gurren Lagann, Angel Beats, Tsuritama and A Certain Magical Index.
SunshinexKite
SunshinexKite
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 41
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 14/04/13, 06:41 am

jochan wrote:Hotarubi no Mori e

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Its a simple story of a relationship between a girl and her supernatural friend. Very well executed and touching story.

I think you have just pointed me toward my next anime. This sounds like just what the doctor ordered. :D
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 14/04/13, 08:56 am

For me its Angel Beats, Full Moon wo Sagashite and Clannad/Clannad After Story
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sutan 14/04/13, 11:49 am

I don't exactly know! I have to say Letter Bee! The first episode made me cry, cause it really showed me how much someone can go after something, but not exactly achieve it!
Sutan
Sutan
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 14/04/13, 11:53 am

Ace of Hearts wrote:I've been to quite a few forums, and lots of people ask what our favorite anime is. I wanted to take a little detour off the beaten path and ask what anime touched you on a deep emotional/spiritual/mental level? It doesn't have to be all those categories or any. I'm just throwing out words to help you think of something. It's also fine if it happens to be your favorite too.

I tend to like things that show the bonds between man and nature. Those anime always speak to me, and make me feel all sorts of emotions. They sometimes even give me something to reflect on. Studio Ghibli is good at that.

......I'm terrible at choosing one, so I will be the first bad example and say Mononoke and Mushishi.

Those two touch me in a way that I can't just leave without thinking about something important.

Agreed on Studio Ghibli. They sort of rule when it comes to anime that hit you right in the empathy switch.

Noein too is another series that I watch whenever I need a good cathartic moment. It just has so many things going on and it never fails to make me tear up.

And, unexpectedly, Gintama is also full of this:

“Tears are handy for washing away troubling and sad
feelings. But when you grow up, you’ll learn that there are things so
sad, they can never be washed away by tears. That there are painful
memories that should never be washed away. So people who are truly
strong laugh when they want to cry. They endure all of the pain and
sorrow while laughing with everybody else.”

Seriously? In the middle of an arc that was nothing but a big Star Wars parody!? It shouldn't be physically possible to pull such big 360's in the middle of things.
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

+Gold : 453
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by umi~ 14/04/13, 10:01 pm

K-project...
last episode took my heart, stepped on it, burned it, crushed it, cut it, made cosplay out of it, put it in a sandwich and ate it slowly while it was still beating.

(not trying to be sarcastic *looks at the heart*)

... it's funny how most animes which makes people cry don't even make me care >.> maybe I need to bond with the characters to get the waterworks workin :D
umi~
umi~
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 102
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondRoseTears 14/04/13, 10:26 pm

Blue_Sargent wrote:Everything by Studio Ghibli! My favourite movie is Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away :D

That's exactly what I was about to say right now too
And Mononoke Hime...
These three movies really moves you and makes you feel different kinds of emotions! sad smile :flower:

Last edited by DiamondRoseTears on 16/04/13, 08:12 am; edited 2 times in total
DiamondRoseTears
DiamondRoseTears
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 167
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by mistresskisara 16/04/13, 07:28 am

AnoHana, Mawaru Penguindrum ;_;
mistresskisara
mistresskisara
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 105
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by TakagouzawaHikari 16/04/13, 09:13 am

I would have to say Chihayafuru. I just really love how all the members always try their best and face their weaknesses, and sometimes they don't win. It's so amazing to see them all try their hardest, and it makes me wish I had something that I could say I put that much effort into.
TakagouzawaHikari
TakagouzawaHikari
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 60
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fallenazhellee 17/04/13, 10:38 am

Clannad...I love the ending words that made me cry so hard...Clannad is my favourite and the best anime so far . Love the plot and characters , the story is so touching and heartwarming ): Best of the best .
fallenazhellee
fallenazhellee
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 17
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 17/04/13, 12:25 pm

also I forgot to mention that AKIRA is the film and comic series that really made me want to do comics.

If you hate AKIRA, you hate great things.
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 448
+Like : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by silvergirl33 17/04/13, 12:40 pm

Clannad(both seasons), it was a nice and at times a really sad anime. I think I cried a river in the After Story, some story parts were so heart breaking, luckily the ending was happy.
And Gintama(I know it's weird to mention a mostly comedy anime), but there are a few serious arcs, the main character's past is actually really tragic. I feel connected to that anime because I started watching it at a point of my life where I needed cheerfulness.
silvergirl33
silvergirl33
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 38
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 19/04/13, 08:11 pm

Kanon and Angel Beats

If you like Clannad, you would like Kanon. It's so much more touching than Clannad ;~;
Dat ending in Angel Beats, it made me cry so hard D; Same thing for Hinata's confession to Yui ;~;
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pomlio 20/04/13, 10:20 am

Princess Tutu
It's the kind of show that leaves you wanting more because it's so great but also leaves you really not wanting more because it's perfect and you don't want it to be ruined. And I don't even know how to explain it.
Pomlio
Pomlio
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 39
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 20/04/13, 10:25 am

Other than Angel Beats and Mawaru Penguindrum, people should definitely try Hotarubi no Mori e since it is equally angsty as well--and good.
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 20/04/13, 10:34 am

Oh! Full Moon wo Sagashite is very sad I creid at the first ep
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 21/04/13, 11:52 pm

I got around to watching Hotarubi no Mori e. It's safe to say that this anime now ranks as one of the anime that moved me.

Spoiler:

BUT YES, THIS WAS A GREAT ANIME. I WILL LOVE IT FOREVER.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle-chanz0 03/05/13, 03:47 am

Angel Beats, I think...
I watch too many sad animes. OTL
I can't seem to think about one right now though. xc
Waffle-chanz0
Waffle-chanz0
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by otomekiss 14/05/13, 10:54 pm

YuYu Hakusho. It was my first best friend. Pokemon because it gave me so much hope. I have deep feels for these 2 series i love em very much! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Noboyuki Fukumoto works namely Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa and Kaiji. Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa hit me really hard. I feel Kurosawa, I feel him intensely and deeply. The same also applies to Kaiji. I've always been a real life wreck.. Watching Kaiji animated made me feel plenty of things.. I can't really explain this well without being a downer.. all I'll say is that FKMT characters are the perfect representations of me.. I got some images from the manga that I think explains things better [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natsume's Book of Friends because I long for Natsume's warm genuine kindness.. The mellow atmosphere of the anime and Natsume's understanding personality pierces through and melts my heart. The life I want to live is a life beside the one I love..holding their warm hands, caring for them, and living a peaceful life together in province or place surrounded by nature. Natsume's Book of Friends is the anime that made me weep plenty of bitter tears because the life that I yearn and wish for is so far away. why y why is my waifu not here beside me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
otomekiss
otomekiss
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 49
Awards :
Events :

http://otomekiss.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 14/05/13, 11:08 pm

The Key animes that I've seen (Kanon, Air, and Clannad) all made me cry. Especially Air. Oh, how I cried.

I'm a wimp, but I cried when Ash let his Butterfree go way back in the early episodes of Pokemon. Letting go of people/pets that I love is one of the hardest things for me. ;-;

FMA spoilers:

I've found other animes moving, but I just can't think of them right now. xD
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by misakihanazono 05/01/14, 09:10 pm

the anime that moved me was Ai no Kusabi , Iason Mink and Riki really loved each other even if they never told each other so , despite of the master/slave relationship they had , as you keep watching it , you realize that it's more than that . 

another anime that moved me was KHR (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) , it really taught me about pride , protecting your family and friends , never give up and always struggle for the things you want 
misakihanazono
misakihanazono
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 154
+Like : 58
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/01/14, 03:42 am

CLANNAD/after story/Clannad the movie
KANNON
AIR
Sword art online (towards the end)
heart no kuni no alice {the movie}
Kuroshitsuji 
Vampire knight
and the list goes on for a while..LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/01/14, 06:11 am

Off the top of my head Hotarabi no Mori e & Full Moon wo Sagashite had me in tears. Wolf Children also made me sad. & Grave of the Fireflies had me in pain. That movie is so depressing. OTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 22/01/14, 02:50 am

It is actually really hard for me to determine one that carried me through a rollercoaster of feelings because I literally cry after watching anything and everything, whether it is anime or a stupid documentary. The most recent moving things I had watched was over the weekend, LOL. I was watching a marathon of three whole mecha series and cried at the end of Valrave. My, my. So many mecha series pull at my heart strings because many venture down the somewhat "heroic" ends.

Blue_Star wrote:I'm a wimp, but I cried when Ash let his Butterfree go way back in the early episodes of Pokemon. Letting go of people/pets that I love is one of the hardest things for me. ;-;
I cried watching Ash try to let Pikachu stay in the forest with the other Pikachus. Well, he was crying, too, so yeah~
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next