Otome Hearts
What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime moved you the deepest?

+62
toukakirishimas
MarinetteXXX
VividCode
Misaka21
Monokuma
Pardo48
Sakuragawa
sarah101396
Moee
Knight of Doom
imagination422
Wisp Night
Ao_Kirisaki
pandahjessie
LeeYa
kamion
marzena587
alyssia
ranimanga
Aiwethryne
misakihanazono
Blue_Star
otomekiss
Waffle-chanz0
alice3ify
Pomlio
Loki666
silvergirl33
fallenazhellee
TakagouzawaHikari
mistresskisara
DiamondRoseTears
umi~
spicy_diamond
Sutan
AsukaKojima
SunshinexKite
Dawnfire
Finnista
KukiPandora
Maverino
Lerione
Shamochu
BadVision
Hanako
Her Cheshire Smile
jochan
Dawnight
KawaiiMess
tipsylady
stellarroze
Velut Luna
Vampyx3
Bimzi
Sku
minako
Ame
The_Cat_Lady
Blue_Sargent
NuitNoire
Kopin
Ace of Hearts
66 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 3 Empty Re: What anime moved you the deepest?

Post by ranimanga 22/01/14, 02:57 am

Um Angel Beats, Kobato (she is so cute!),and  Say I love you. I can't think of any others.
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 3 Empty Re: What anime moved you the deepest?

Post by Guest 26/01/14, 06:28 am

Hotarubi no Mori e [Into The Forest of Fireflies' Light]

I watched it cause it looked cute and I like watching movies over series. Yeah. I still highly suggest it but it does have a very feels induced ending. I won't say why or spoil anything though =p

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 01/03/14, 10:05 am

Air and Studio Ghibli's graveyard of the fireflies. These two animes almost made me cry Crying
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 115
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/03/14, 01:56 pm

I have to admit...Dobato-chan is the Cutest! Embarassed/ Kyaa! The 7th time around it still made me cry!
Angel beats was pretty sad too...especially closer to the end Crying "OTONASHI!"

But what moves me the most are the sad parts of the more 'seriou's Gintama arcs...especially the end of Yorozuya Eien Ni Nare Crying 
They can't end Gintama so (8 years later) soon!!   No / shakes head No / shakes head  No / shakes head  No / shakes head  No / shakes head  No / shakes head  No / shakes head  No / shakes head

Back to top Go down

Post by marzena587 22/03/14, 04:49 pm

Spirited Away [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marzena587
marzena587
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : -20
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/14, 10:46 pm

Oh! Forgot to mention, Elfen Lied
SO sad Crying 

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 14/07/14, 08:40 pm

Anohana, I cried for the episodes, I cried for the movie, I cried for it opening, I cried for it ending song,

ICried.
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 91
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 15/07/14, 10:35 am

Of course Clannad After Story! like  Perv smile Love it!  cat  
also Hotarubi no Mori e, Anohana, No.6,and....em..can't remember another anime..Well..that's it so far.. Ehehe~ 

But I'm not actually anime not really much moved me to deepest Bert sweating ..It's a manga that moved me to deepest more.. Ehehe~
EDIT:Ah!How could I forget this anime ..Steins;Gate  Crying ..

Last edited by LeeYa on 22/07/14, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by pandahjessie 20/07/14, 01:53 am

I really like Nabari No Ou, it was one of the first animes that made me have feels for the characters (Yoite)  Just as planned
pandahjessie
pandahjessie
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 24
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao_Kirisaki 20/07/14, 08:23 pm

Angel Beats made me cry a lot, especially the last episode. Tegami Bachi was pretty sad sometimes too. Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Black Bullet, Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta, Coppelion and Nagi no Asukara were really sad and beautiful, the characters are so likeable and the storylines are absolutely great.
Ao_Kirisaki
Ao_Kirisaki
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 22/07/14, 02:59 pm

LeeYa wrote:Of course Clannad After Story! like  Perv smile Love it!  cat  
also Hotarubi no Mori e, Anohana, No.6,and....em..can't remember another anime..Well..that's it so far.. Ehehe~ 

But I'm not actually anime not really much moved me to deepest Bert sweating ..It's a manga that moved me to deepest more.. Ehehe~
EDIT:Ah!How could I forget this anime ..Steins;Gate  Crying ..
Since No.6 is shonen-ai and you said it moved you the deepest, I think I'm going to watch it right away  Perv look  :p  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 22/07/14, 03:10 pm

Ao_Kirisaki wrote:Angel Beats made me cry a lot, especially the last episode. Tegami Bachi was pretty sad sometimes too. Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Black Bullet, Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta, Coppelion and Nagi no Asukara were really sad and beautiful, the characters are so likeable and the storylines are absolutely great.
Manaka is so adorable too. Chisaki and Tsumugu makes me 'kyaa' on the bottom episode  Embarassed/ Kyaa! also Miuna and Hikari, Kaname and his love, Sayu, grhhhhh  Laughing dududu
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 23/07/14, 03:13 am

kamion wrote:Since No.6 is shonen-ai and you said it moved you the deepest, I think I'm going to watch it right away  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yeah Sparkle ..I think you should watch it  smile .. for me the story quite awesome even though I still quite shocked with those kissing scene Frustrated ..I'm also surprise when I find out that anime is shonen-ai Frustrated ..well..I love the story and character so..I'll leave it side Perv smile
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 24/07/14, 11:09 pm

I would have to say that the Hell Girl series moved me the most. 

The plot doesn't really start up until later on in the series (starting off as episodic), but it had so many feels ;-;.
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 48
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 12/08/14, 11:14 am

....... most of what im gonna say already been repeated mou~ BUT im still sayin it Trust me, I\'m an ex  
anyway for me its anohana Blue StarBlue StarBlue StarBlue StarBlue Star  Crying , guilty crown  Crying , fullmoon wo sagashite Crying like , Hal the movie(haru) Crying Love it!, HOTARUBI NO MORI E(movie) sadCrying:arrow:Crying and.... theres also clannad and clannad afterstory Peace!  Crying  Love it! , angel beats is also tear-jerking(also comedy) like  like , Code geass (yes i was cryin' like a waterfall when Lelouch died) sadCrying:bleh: , Fairytail(manga) Crying  Peace! , Romeo x Juliet..... sad Blue Star  Blue Star  Blue Star  Blue Star  Blue Star  Blue Star  :frustrated:i guess thats all i can remember :phew:  
(by the way if u havent watch some of these anime watch, it awesome....ly sad shocked ) Crying  cat
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by imagination422 08/02/15, 07:54 pm

Clannad after story, Anohana and Kyoukai no Kanata are the only one i remember moved me, but there was definitely more, and there is of course a lot of manga too Crying
imagination422
imagination422
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight of Doom 17/02/15, 08:53 am

Hmm, definitely The Whisper of the Heart for me. I can relate a lot to the protagonist and especially to her struggles that come with writing and disappointment in herself (it seems to be a common trend among all us writers it seems >.>). 

Ah, it's not really an anime but the manga Hoshi wa Utau by Natsuki Takaya is a serious emotional roller coaster with very diverse characters with their own sorts of problems and issues that are very close to heart.
Knight of Doom
Knight of Doom
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 16
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Moee 04/03/15, 05:26 am

Zankyou no Terror really messed me up for like. At least a week. I cried every day  Crying

I guess what moved me about it was the fact that there was the odd, slow bubbling friendship between Twelve, Nine, & Lisa. IT'S SO HARD TO EXPLAIN ;3;. I guess what really touched me was that these three people were completely different and yet they were drawn together by fate and soon became so close. Until the U.S military fucked it all up =w=. THE POINT IS: this anime shows that you can make friends in the worst of situations, no matter what the circumstances. This is what really touched me  smile
Moee
Moee
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 64
Awards :
Events :

http://snepais.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah101396 06/06/15, 06:45 pm

Well I'd have to say ATLA, I know it's more cartoon type than anime, but I loved it!
sarah101396
sarah101396
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa 06/06/15, 11:08 pm

Gintama smile
Sakuragawa
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 34
Awards :
Events :

http://osakuragawa.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardo48 07/06/15, 03:38 am

How did Gintama move you in anyway ahahahhaha?!?!
Pardo48
Pardo48
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 45
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa 09/06/15, 12:21 am

I can really relate with the characters. I love how it can go from hilarious to tear-jerking in seconds. The characters seem to have a deep bond but still they'll beat each other up and make fun of each other. I don't like too serious stuff but I can't help but be drawn in when it comes to Gintama. Sparkle Crying Oh you~ Perv look Rolling Eyes/ pissed smile Crying :p Ehehe~ Trust me, I\'m an ex Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Sakuragawa
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 34
Awards :
Events :

http://osakuragawa.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardo48 01/07/15, 04:03 am

When it comes to Gintama the world is its oyster. The anime that moved me the most was Psycho-Pass. I did not like this anime for a number of reasons, but it got me thinking on how our society would take to having such a policing system in place and if life would be more safer or not.
Pardo48
Pardo48
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 45
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma 02/07/15, 02:08 am

Parasyte The Maxim

I'm crying just remembering one episode near the end...
Monokuma
Monokuma
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 49
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka21 08/07/15, 04:58 am

Spirited Away, Castle in Sky, and Wolf Children were the movies that made me cry like baby at the end. They sent a message that really made story complete and made me feel a lot of emotions when I saw it. 

That's why I can't watch it with out a box of tissues. 
:p
Misaka21
Misaka21
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next