Otome Hearts
What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 4 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 4 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime moved you the deepest?

+62
toukakirishimas
MarinetteXXX
VividCode
Misaka21
Monokuma
Pardo48
Sakuragawa
sarah101396
Moee
Knight of Doom
imagination422
Wisp Night
Ao_Kirisaki
pandahjessie
LeeYa
kamion
marzena587
alyssia
ranimanga
Aiwethryne
misakihanazono
Blue_Star
otomekiss
Waffle-chanz0
alice3ify
Pomlio
Loki666
silvergirl33
fallenazhellee
TakagouzawaHikari
mistresskisara
DiamondRoseTears
umi~
spicy_diamond
Sutan
AsukaKojima
SunshinexKite
Dawnfire
Finnista
KukiPandora
Maverino
Lerione
Shamochu
BadVision
Hanako
Her Cheshire Smile
jochan
Dawnight
KawaiiMess
tipsylady
stellarroze
Velut Luna
Vampyx3
Bimzi
Sku
minako
Ame
The_Cat_Lady
Blue_Sargent
NuitNoire
Kopin
Ace of Hearts
66 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 4 Empty Re: What anime moved you the deepest?

Post by VividCode 10/07/15, 03:42 pm

Hmmm, Psycho-pass would be one. It didn't really move me emotionally, but the anime have some life philosophies that intrigued me  Ehehe~

Tokyo Ghoul will always and forever be in my list, it just keeps on crushing whatever pieces I have left in my already broken heart uhu  Crying

Spirited Away too, I think most of us will get a lot of nostalgia from this movie  smile

Summer Wars! It isn't particularly /that/ remarkable, but there are bits in this movie that is worth noting. I like how they integrated how important it is for a family to get along  smile
VividCode
VividCode
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

What anime moved you the deepest? - Page 4 Empty Re: What anime moved you the deepest?

Post by Pardo48 20/07/15, 01:44 am

Castle in the Sky is one I haven't seen in a while and how it brings back memories. Thanks @Misaka21
Pardo48
Pardo48
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 45
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka21 02/08/15, 11:38 pm

You're absolutely welcome! I watched it all the time as a kid. Still love the movie to death.
Misaka21
Misaka21
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 9
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinetteXXX 06/08/15, 01:13 am

Wolf Children(even if I watched it yesterday but I feel like due to all the feels it gave it will surely remain in my memory for a veeeeery long time).

The anime that moved deeply was The Vision of Escaflowne Love it!! I was like 6-7 years old when I watched it! It moved me becuase after I finisced the series I started to think that someday Van will take away from Earth like he did to Hitomi Sparkle...
Lol I even have a bag with snacks for the journey!XDXD

...Yeah, when I was young I was pretty stupid and delusional Frustrated....
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 76
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://mirajane1496.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by toukakirishimas 06/08/15, 03:33 pm

Bimzi wrote:The anime that moved me the most was most likely Spirited Away. It was the first Ghibli film I watched and well it was just amazing and touching for me to watch.
I was told to watch Wolf Rain and to expect to cry so I think i'll probably watch it now since my insomnia is kicking in. ヽ(・_・;)ノ

I know what you mean Spirited Away still gets me everytime I watch it  Crying
toukakirishimas
toukakirishimas
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://fruit-chinpo-samurai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Torimou 16/10/15, 02:08 pm

Many. I'll wright just examples, cause it's impossible to describe them all.

Hakuouki - The way which all characters fight for their ideals is absolutely amazing and at the same time sad. Sometimes they must sacrifice everything, nonetheless they never regret it. This is how they live.

Ayashi no Ceres - This anime was so sad and romantic I couldn't stop my tears. Sweet sad love is really something. However I would like to see them being happy together...

Fairy Tail - I don't remember watching anime, with such strong bond between friends, really. 

Clannad - Why? I think it's obvious  Crying

to be continued...
Torimou
Torimou
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinetteXXX 17/10/15, 11:05 pm

Spirited Away that movie was awesome!
Wolf children, this one was also awesome, I even cried!(<- and it is very rare for me to cry over an anime movie)
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 76
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://mirajane1496.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xBerry 18/10/15, 12:45 am

Sku wrote:Right of the top of my head: AnoHana ;_; Oh god the feels. I cried almost every episode.
"Menma, WE FOUND YOU!" Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying  

The waterworks have started again T____T </3

Last edited by xBerry on 03/06/16, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
xBerry
xBerry
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 18
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/10/15, 09:29 pm

I never really have been that moved by anime, but I thought Colorful was a pretty touching movie about growing up.

I have been moved by manga however, I think Oyasumi Punpun can speak for a lot of different people. Also I really liked Hoshi no Samidare and Spirit Circle (same author), both of them made me cry at portions. Would really recommend reading any of those 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALSU 12/02/16, 04:42 pm

Well...it was that anime called Naruto. Every character had its own painful past and they all desperately try to move on. :cry:So emotional...
For movie it was "The girl who leapt through time.'
ALSU
ALSU
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 51
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by soysuva 25/04/16, 07:12 am

Otome Youkai Zakuro and Youko x Boku SS.  After watching these, they left me a in a great impression and impact.  I cried so hard for the characters and loved them to pieces.  *i'm so emotional* Crying

As for a movie: Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, and Wolf Children.  I cried so much for these movies too. Why'd they kill off the wolf daddy!? why!?  Very Mad Crying

Last edited by soysuva on 25/04/16, 07:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more)
soysuva
soysuva
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : -15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4