Otome Hearts
AMNESIA - the anime! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
AMNESIA - the anime! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMNESIA - the anime!

+2
Pomlio
Fandramon
6 posters

Go down

AMNESIA - the anime! Empty AMNESIA - the anime!

Post by Fandramon 01/06/13, 09:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thought I'd post this here because I'm one of those people who's only watched the anime and not played the games [for shaaaame, I'm poor TT_TT Not sure if this is a game I can understand enough to buy either]. This was a fun watch and I was eagerly awaiting watching the next episode...thankfully I found out about this series after all the eps were released, but still, staying up 'till 4am watching it, I'm surprised I didn't have nightmares about
Spoiler:
I actually joined the forum here before watching the anime, and I randomly chose the Joker faction; afterwards Ukyo ended up one of my favourites, the others are Ikki and Orion... No I can't pick just one :p Oh, and also Waka, I found it amusing that
Spoiler:
So yea, I guess let's chat about the anime! :D Spoilers should be marked for those who haven't seen it yet, etc.
Also I just want to leave this here because it's so freaking adorable:
Fandramon
Fandramon
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 23
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

AMNESIA - the anime! Empty Re: AMNESIA - the anime!

Post by Pomlio 02/06/13, 07:45 am

I want to play the games so badly but damnit I can't read Japanese
But I love this show! (And it's what got me interested in otome games in general)
Kent is my favorite, followed by Ukyo and Ikki. And Orion. And the heroine. And Sawa.
Ahahahhaha I like these characters.
Also, I am disappointed forever because
Spoiler:
Pomlio
Pomlio
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 39
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 24/06/13, 07:28 am

Pomlio wrote:I want to play the games so badly but damnit I can't read Japanese
But I love this show! (And it's what got me interested in otome games in general)
Kent is my favorite, followed by Ukyo and Ikki. And Orion. And the heroine. And Sawa.
Ahahahhaha I like these characters.
Also, I am disappointed forever because
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
My favourit is Kent, by far <33333. He's such a clueless sweetie  (´ ▽`).。o♡ Second favourit is Waka, just because of all the different personalities he had xD The rest of the cast were on my neutral list... except for Toma ¬_¬
Spoiler:
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 25/06/13, 01:47 am

One of my friends posted that she didn't get it, but I think playing the game helps a lot. ;A; I get you Ukki <3

I liked the anime, I think it felt like I was watching someone play the game and the ending was kinda ambiguous. Its not my general style of anime, like my go-to categories, but hey its based off an Otome, that already guarantees my viewing
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 25/06/13, 03:35 am

For those of you who absolutely dislike Toma, I'd like to take some time and explain his motives/why he's not a totally creepy stalker ;w; He's definitely not my favorite [side-eyes Kent and Ukyo] but he's a pretty good person. (Though you absolutely do NOT have to like him! I just want you guys to see his side of things!)

Spoiler:
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 28/06/13, 11:01 am

Skeens wrote:For those of you who absolutely dislike Toma, I'd like to take some time and explain his motives/why he's not a totally creepy stalker ;w; He's definitely not my favorite [side-eyes Kent and Ukyo] but he's a pretty good person. (Though you absolutely do NOT have to like him! I just want you guys to see his side of things!)

Spoiler:

Let me explain why I don't like Toma despite knowing that he was doing all of it to protect the protag that he cares so much about:
Spoiler:

Great. Sadist me wants to see his house burn down and killing the protag while she was still in the cage of love @~@
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 12/10/14, 03:04 am

I'll be honest, when I first saw Kent:

I thought, "WOW, that's a lot of belts! It must take FOREVER to get ready in the morning."
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 48
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down