Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 12 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Rumiel on 16/09/18, 06:50 pm

I don't usually do them first, but if I think they have a chance of being a yandere, in the overprotective nii-san or possessive/overprotective way, I'll save them and then squeal over them/how messed up it can get. 
Spoiler:
Like Tei(and to a lesser extent Yeonho, but he was too clingy/childish for my taste) in Nameless, Toma, Shiki in Period Cube, of course, and Isora in 7'sCarlet, just for a few.
Thankfully I usually have a pretty good yan radar.
Rumiel
Rumiel
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 2
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora.lv.bku on 24/09/18, 01:45 am

I love the mysterious and smart guys most; like kent or even Ikki(amnesia),Kono(tokimeki) or Ford (if you played story of seasons).

At first i always chosed the uke (i don't know how else to describe it qx), the cute one.

But the mysterious ones are always the first routes i take. If they gave me the choise i would have start with Ukyo in amnesia qx. (I don't know if he has a route, cuz i didn't finish amnesia yet (if so, don't spoiler me please Crying )

--
Sorry for my bad english in advance n.n'
--
Pandora.lv.bku
Pandora.lv.bku
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by falexan25 on 06/10/18, 04:01 am

I can never get enough of tsundere or kuudere type characters (Okita, Takeru from CxM, Van Helsing, etc.). Although I have to admit I've found myself liking a lot of the sweet/funny/mysterious guys too (Lupin, Red, 707, Impey) that don't turn out to be from the yandere category. 

I actually don't mind yanderes that much, but it depends on who they are. For instance I really liked Jumin's route in MM and Kuroyuki's in Nightshade, but could barely get through Yeohno's route in Nameless.
falexan25
falexan25
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts on 23/11/18, 05:27 pm

Almost without fail, I want the guy I can't have. Or the secret character that you can only unlock once you've played a bunch of other routes. I don't do it on purpose, but those characters tend to be my type and it's frustrating. At this point I've been a lazy bum and set my game settings so that I can speed through the other routes to get to the route I REALLY wanted to play. Sure, I miss some plot but I did it the proper way for years and now I just want my favorite boy! XD

OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nashmund on 08/06/19, 10:12 pm

The silent and the "killer" ones (the one that wants you more than any other [wants you dead]) are my favourites. Embarassed/ Kyaa!

I love the mature and educated personalities, even more when they pass from restrained and steady to sentimental and flustered.
 [b][i]Fatale[/i] encounters [/b]:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chöjirö: Hyakka Hyakurou Nightshade.

Caesar: Ozmafia!!
Ukyo: Amnesia.

Warning! If you do encounter under this situation, don't ever think about romanticizing your murderer, It's more probable to romanticize a kidnapper due to Stockholm Syndrome. Also you'll be probably dead before you said a word to your murderer(when was the last time we did run in our life? and now, do it to live?).

Mature personalities:

Kent: Amnesia.
Axel: Ozmafia!!
Hanzö: Hyakka Hyakurou Nightshade

That kind of person that is more likely to be triumphant on life, that will be a good husband with whom you will not suffer hunger or cold [hypothetically talking, if you take any of them and put them on a "nowadays" scenery, yes or yes they will find a job] xD.

That's why in this game Life has to be that handsome sadist guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .
Nashmund
Nashmund
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekki on 19/06/19, 08:10 am

It's so hard to pick (๏д๏) I'd say... I like the gentle big brother type but I also enjoy the older ones... and the mysterious type... and the flirting type... and the wild type... (⊃д⊂)

Actually I think all are my type (゚ω゚wink ahhhhh except for tsunderes, I have a hard time dealing with tsundere types specially if they are too young, I just can't... (╯ಠ‿ಠ)╯︵┻━┻ In general I don't like the guys that are mean with the mc. 
Still some of them are so well written I've got over my "no tsundere" policy and they are not thaaat mean so I guess the only safe thing to say is:

My real type of man are: 2D, fictional ones ( ̄ω ̄)
Mekki
Mekki
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellalina on 28/06/19, 11:12 am

I'm just trash.. I always go for the cuter younger brother type of characters ( Shotas basically lmao. ) They are so cute and pure and hnnng..They always are just so wholesome.

Either that or the bishonen long haired characters, I really like them aswell. And though rare and not very common I super into sleepy personality characters that are kinda lazy.. Hahah You don't find them often or either the creepy kind of angsty characters.
Stellalina
Stellalina
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum