Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Rumiel on 16/09/18, 06:50 pm

I don't usually do them first, but if I think they have a chance of being a yandere, in the overprotective nii-san or possessive/overprotective way, I'll save them and then squeal over them/how messed up it can get. 
Spoiler:
Like Tei(and to a lesser extent Yeonho, but he was too clingy/childish for my taste) in Nameless, Toma, Shiki in Period Cube, of course, and Isora in 7'sCarlet, just for a few.
Thankfully I usually have a pretty good yan radar.
Rumiel
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 2
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora.lv.bku on 24/09/18, 01:45 am

I love the mysterious and smart guys most; like kent or even Ikki(amnesia),Kono(tokimeki) or Ford (if you played story of seasons).

At first i always chosed the uke (i don't know how else to describe it qx), the cute one.

But the mysterious ones are always the first routes i take. If they gave me the choise i would have start with Ukyo in amnesia qx. (I don't know if he has a route, cuz i didn't finish amnesia yet (if so, don't spoiler me please Crying )

--
Sorry for my bad english in advance n.n'
--
Pandora.lv.bku
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by falexan25 on 06/10/18, 04:01 am

I can never get enough of tsundere or kuudere type characters (Okita, Takeru from CxM, Van Helsing, etc.). Although I have to admit I've found myself liking a lot of the sweet/funny/mysterious guys too (Lupin, Red, 707, Impey) that don't turn out to be from the yandere category. 

I actually don't mind yanderes that much, but it depends on who they are. For instance I really liked Jumin's route in MM and Kuroyuki's in Nightshade, but could barely get through Yeohno's route in Nameless.
falexan25
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts on 23/11/18, 05:27 pm

Almost without fail, I want the guy I can't have. Or the secret character that you can only unlock once you've played a bunch of other routes. I don't do it on purpose, but those characters tend to be my type and it's frustrating. At this point I've been a lazy bum and set my game settings so that I can speed through the other routes to get to the route I REALLY wanted to play. Sure, I miss some plot but I did it the proper way for years and now I just want my favorite boy! XD

OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1226
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum