Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions54.713

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default [MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

Post by Laramie Castiel on 17/04/13, 02:44 am

LIST OF R18+ OTOME GAMES

It seems like we have had a few recommendation requests, so I thought it might help others if I posted all of the R18+ otome games I know of, and leave information that can help you choose which you're interested in. This list will also be helpful to those that don't know where to start. More specifically, some wanted to know which has rape, and which doesn't. Fan games, fandiscs and sequels will not be included on this list. I tried to make the information as neutral as possible, so as to not create a bias for or against any game.

My information is from the Visual Novel Database (VNDb), and whatever sources I can find and trust. Unfortunately, since VNDb is a database that relies on user edits, it's not always correct and may be missing some information. The titles I have played or I know somebody else on this site has played will be indicated with a "[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" next it. This basically means that you can place a lot of faith in the information being accurate.

If you have played a game and would like to add/correct some info, please let me know so I can edit this list. Especially the titles where I couldn't find ANY info on!

On a side note, nearly all of the cast use aliases, but for the sake of recognition, I used their main names. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

A~M Games
Spoiler:

* Ai no Uta [Doujin]
Rape? ?
Dark? No. According to the reviews, it doesn't seem this way.
Cast: Not voiced.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Akazukin to Mayoi no Mori:
Rape?
Unavoidable to get the good endings.
Dark? Yes.
Cast: Hatano Wataru, Konishi Katsuyuki, Maeno Tomoaki, Takahashi Hiroki, Taniyama Kishou, Terashima Takuma, Yusa Kouji.

* Butlers ~Meshimase Ojou-sama~
Rape? In the first game, no. In the fandisc, there is.
Dark? No.
Cast: Ichijou Kazuya, Kakihara Tetsuya, Katsu Anri, Midorikawa Hikaru, Shimono Hiro.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Brothers ~Koisuru Onii-sama~
Rape? Avoidable. Beware of the fandisc if you hate rape- especially the unavoidable variety!
Dark? Can be, but mostly just slice-of-life drama.
Cast: Ichijou Kazuya, Kawada Shinji, Koyasu Takehito, Taniyama Kishou, Tsuboi Tomohiro.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari
Rape? Only avoidable.
Dark? Yes.
Cast: Hirakawa Daisuke, Katou Masayuki, Katsuki Masako, Kondou Takashi, Majima Junji, Yasumoto Hiroki.

* CRAZY★RABBITS Wakaresasegyou no Usagigiri Jimusho
Rape? Yes
Dark? Unsure.
Cast: Akimoto Miyuu, Hosoya Yoshimasa, Ichiki Mitsuhiro, Kisama Ippatsu, Miei, Ookawa Tooru, Katou Masayuki, Katsu Anri, Sakura Saku, Sasanuma Akira, Serisawarin, Shinomiya Gou, Shizuki Sumito, Yonaga Tsubasa.

* Dessert Love -Kare to no Hajimari-
Rape? None.
Dark? No.
Cast: Inoue Kazuhiko, Morikawa Toshiyuki, Oohata Shintarou, Sasanuma Akira, Sugita Tomokazu, Toriumi Kousuke.

* Dragon Penance ~Tatsu Shu Enbu~
Rape? ?
Dark? ?
Cast: ?

* Eternal Wish [Doujin]

Rape? ?
Dark? It deals with alchemy and curses, so it's likely to be.
Cast: Aisaka Riku, Hashimoto Kyou, Kanzaki Tomoya, Sakato.

* Gin no Kanmuri Ao no Namida
Rape? Not 100% sure, but from what I've been reading, no.
Dark? Most likely, given the subject matter.
Cast: Horiuchi Kenyuu, Maeno Tomoaki, Morikawa Toshiyuki, Suwabe Jun'ichi, Suzuki Tatsuhisa.

* Hoshi no Oujo
Rape? Yes.
Dark? No.
Cast: Chiba Susumu, Hiramatsu Hirokazu, Ichijou Kazuya, Inoue Kazuhiko, Ishikawa Hideo, Konishi Katsuyuki, Takagi Motoki.

* Ijiwaru MyMaster
Rape? YES.
Dark? Somewhat
Cast: Hamada Kenji, Hirakawa Daisuke, Kishio Daisuke, Ono Daisuke, Ookawa Tooru, Terashima Takuma.

* Izanai
Rape? Yes.
Dark? Unsure, but leaning towards no.
Cast: Higure Souta, Hisagi, Kanzaki Tomoya, Sakato, Sakurai Kazuma, Takihara Minato.

* Jingi Naki Otome
Rape? Yes, but not on all routes.
Dark? No.
Cast: Fujiwara Keiji, Kishio Daisuke, Nakamura Yuuichi, Misono Yukihiro, Narita Ken, Toriumi Kousuke, Yoshino Hiroyuki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jooubachi no Oubou (Menou-hen) the love interests are Hakuou, Ruby and Takanemaru.)
Rape? Yes.
Dark? Has some dark moments. The bad endings in particular, though they're definitely avoidable.
Cast: Eguchi Takuya, Hirakawa Daisuke, Kakihara Tetsuya, Kawada Shinji, Shiraishi Minoru, Takahashi Hiroki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jo'oubachi no Oubou (Kaguya-hen) (the love interests are Utsuro, Rin and Sumeragi.)
Rape? Yes.
Dark? Has some dark moments, slightly more than Menou-hen. The bad endings in particular, though they're definitely avoidable.
Cast: Eguchi Takuya, Hirakawa Daisuke, Kakihara Tetsuya, Kawada Shinji, Shiraishi Minoru, Takahashi Hiroki.

* Kimi ga Tame, Koishi Midareshi Tsuki no Hana
Rape? ?
Dark? Unsure, but because it has a murder-mystery theme, it could be.
Cast: Hanakiri Shou (?), Hatano Wataru, Majima Junji, Miki Shin'ichirou, Narita Ken, Ono Yuuki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Koezaru wa Akai Hana (Credit to vocaotome for these details. Thank you!)
Rape? Avoidable, present only in certain routes' bad ends. (Also you have to actively try to get them, there shouldn't be any surprise rape. Suren's 1st scene shouldn't count as rape since there was consent.)
Dark? Not really, it has some focus on politics and such but other than the rape scenes.
Cast: Miyashita Eiji, Nakazawa Masatomo, Odagiri Hyouma, Sugiyama Noriaki, Suzuki Chihiro, Tachibana Shinnosuke.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi.
Rape? Only avoidable.
Dark? YES. This game was marketed towards yandere and haraguro lovers, after all!
Cast: Hino Satoshi, Hirakawa Daisuke, Mizushima Takahiro, Toriumi Kousuke.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Love☆Drops ~Miracle Doukyo Monogatari~
Rape? Avoid Cifer and you should be fine. Cifer is a "hidden" character, and is nigh impossible to encounter without a guide, so you should be able to avoid him easily.
Dark? Again, avoid Cifer if you don't like dark stuff.
Cast: Fujita Yoshinori, Konishi Katsuyuki, Hagi Michihiko, Suzuki Chihiro, Suzumura Ken'ichi, Taniyama Kishou, Toriumi Kousuke.

* Memories
Rape? Bad endings may have rape. Unsure about rest.
Dark? No.
Cast: Abe Atsushi, Kakehashi Atsushi, Narita Ken, Toriumi Kousuke, Yonaga Tsubasa.

N~Z Games
Spoiler:

* The Nettestadt Troll [Doujin]

Rape? Unavoidable.
Dark? Unsure, but the plot seems like it's on the darker side of things.

* ONEDARI ShareMate
Rape? ?
Dark? The setting seems pretty slice-of-life and normal, so I doubt it.
Cast: Ichijou Kazuya, Itou Kentarou, Kakihara Tetsuya, Kondou Takashi, Nakazawa Masatomo, Satou Takuya.

* Oukyuu Yasoukyoku
Rape? Unsure. I have played this company's other game before, and it did have one route with unavoidable rape. Given than there are many love interests, it would be likely that at least one of them would be the "token rapist".
Dark? Subject matter seems a bit heavy, but probably not dark.
Cast: Kamiya Hiroshi, Kaneko Hidehiko, Kisaichi Atsushi, Matsu Takeo, Matsuyama Takashi, Miura Hiroaki, Miyake Jun'ichi, Okamoto Hiroshi, Takemoto Eiji.

* Ouma no Mori ~Inouja no Gakuen~
Rape? ?
Dark? ?
Cast: ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~ [Translation project underway! Details are here.]
Rape? Unavoidable, but not on all routes.
Dark? Sort of, but comapred to titles like Akazukin and Kuro-Kin, not so much.
Cast: Kondou Takashi, Kishio Daisuke, Narita Ken, Maeno Tomoaki, Toriumi Kousuke.

* Pretty☆Witch☆Academy!
Rape? Yes.
Dark? Unsure.
Cast: Abe Atsushi, Hino Satoshi, Hoshino Takanori, Kondou Takashi, Morikawa Toshiyuki, Suzuki Chihiro, Toriumi Kousuke, Yonaga Tsubasa.

* Pretty flap ~Chocolate Taste~ series
Rape? ?
Dark? No.
Cast: Chiba Susumu, Itou Kentarou, Kishio Daisuke, Miki Shin'ichirou, Morikawa Toshiyuki, Mutsuki Tooka.

* Purelover Flavor ~Hajimari no Basho~
Rape? Unsure.
Dark? Probably not, from what I've read about its premise.
Cast: Amagi Daichi, Ishikawa Hideo, Takahashi Hiroki, Taniyama Kishou, Ueda Yuuji.

* Queen of Darkness [Doujin]
Rape? Only avoidable.
Dark? Unsure. Premise and subject matter seems to be leaning on the darker side, though.
Cast: The game is partially voiced. Cannot find any information on the cast list.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Riddle Garden
Rape? In the "dark" route of one character it is. Otherwise, you should be fine.
Dark? A bit, but no darker than your average mystery story.
Cast: Ishii Kazutaka, Kondou Takashi, Ookawa Tooru, Sugita Tomokazu, Suzuki Tatsuhisa, Takashi Hiroki.

* Royals ~Itoshi no Ouji-sama~
Rape? Yes. Unsure how much of it and where, though.
Dark? No.
Cast: Ichijou Kazuya, Ishii Kazutaka, Kakihara Tetsuya, Miki Shin'ichirou, Yonaga Tsubasa.

Star Pink Sakuragatari
Rape? Only in the bad ends, and they're all avoidable. They're also brief.
Dark? Fairly. I'd classify this as an utsuge.
Cast: Ichiki Mitsuhiro, Minobe Satoru, Nishino Masato, Ousaka Ryouta, Sugiyama Noriaki.

* Sanzen Sekai Yuugi ~MultiUniverse Myself~
Rape? ?
Dark? ?
Cast: Higuchi Tomoyuki, Kawahara Yoshihisa, Koyasu Takehito, Nakajima Saki, Oda Hisafumi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Step -Futari no Kankei wa Ippo zutsu-
I recommend this title to those who wants to try out an R18+ otome game for the first time.
Rape? None!
Dark? Not at all.
Cast: Akai Tsuyoshi, Ichijou Kazuya, Ono Daisuke.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Sumire no Tsubomi
Another relatively "tame" title. I'd recommend it for first-timers.
Note: Info takes the fandisc in consideration as well.
Rape? Avoidable, and not present on all routes.
Dark? No.
Cast: Chiba Susumu, Hirakawa Daisuke, Kondou Takashi, Konno Aya, Mizushima Takahiro, Tachibana Shinnosuke, Toriumi Kousuke.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Toiro Komachi ~Kurenai ni Somaru no Toki Made~
Good for first timers, also.
Rape? Aside from the one route with unavoidable rape, the rest are rape-free.
Dark? No.
Cast: Hamada Kenji, Kaneko Hidehiko, Kishio Daisuke, Suganuma Hisayoshi, Takemoto Eiji, Tanaka Hirofumi.

* Toki-Hako -Time Capsule-
Rape? Unsure, but most likely no.
Dark? No.

* Torikago no Marriage
Rape? Not certain, but it is a game directed by Hiyo, so it's quite likely.
Dark? ?
Cast: Hatano Wataru, Kawada Shinji, Kawahara Yoshihisa, Kinoshita Hiroyuki, Majima Junji, Ogura Yui.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Trick or Alice
Rape? Yes, but if memory serves, it's only in one route.
Dark?: It really depends upon the route, but for the most part, I'd say it's dark-ish.
Cast: Tachibana Shinnosuke, Hino Satoshi (as both twins), Nojima Hirofumi, Kimura Ryouhei, Morikawa Toshiyuki, Sugiyama Noriaki.

* Tsubasa no Oka no Hime: A red and blue moon -finite loop-
Rape? Not certain... I heard there is "reverse rape".
Dark? Unsure.
Cast: Narita Ken, Satou Takuya, Shimaka Yuu, Shiraishi Minoru, Yusa Kouji.

* Tsuki no Hikari Taiyou no Kage
Rape? Yes.
Dark? Not as much as some other titles, but it's on the darker side.
Cast: Hamada Kenji, Hatano Wataru, Kishio Daisuke, Masutani Yasunori, Naruse Makoto.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Tsundere★S Otome -Sweet Sweet Sweet-
(I did not make this title up!)
Rape? Avoidable, and not present for every route.
Dark? No.
Cast: Miyashita Eiji, Suzuki Chihiro, Tachibana Shinnosuke, Kishio Daisuke, Inoue Kazuhiko, Hino Satoshi.

* Under the Moon
Rape? Yes.
Dark? Unsure, but its themes would likely make this a dark game.
Cast: Chiba Susumu, Hagi Michihiko, Hamada Kenji, Kishio Daisuke, Taniyama Kishou, Yusa Kouji.

* Utahime to Ou-sama [Doujin]

Rape? ?
Dark? ?

* Vampire Sweetie
Rape? No.
Dark? Unsure.
Cast: Kaji Yuuki, Maeno Tomoaki, Mizushima Takahiro, Tomonaga Akane, Toomi Haruka, Toriumi Kousuke, Yonaga Tsubasa.

* Yume wo Mou Ichido
Rape? Yes.
Dark? Unsure.
Cast: Fukuyama Jun, Inoue Kazuhiko, Kinoshita Naoki, Kosugi Jurouta, Matsumoto Yasunori, Morikawa Toshiyuki, Suda Tatsuya, Takahashi Hiroki, Tottori Kikyuu.

It doesn't look like there's a lot of choice, simply because (compared to standard otome games, eroge, nukige, etc.) there isn't. Maybe two or three R18+ otome games are released a year?

UPCOMING RELEASES:

Summer 2014: Sachi no Tenbin

Winter 2014: Yandere Tengoku Affection ~BunnyCage~ (Planned to be released sometime in 2014.)
Winter 2014:
Yoshiwara Higanbana (Planned to be released sometime in 2014.)

Upcoming titles with unannounced release dates:

~ 4+1 [Doujin]

~ Anata wa Jinrou desu ka?
~ I Only Date Free! [Doujin fan-game of Free!]
~ Rourou Spica [Doujin]

*Credit to vocaotome for the idea to move my list to the first post. Also, thank you to the person who added "[Mature]" to the title of this topic. Much appreciated!

Last edited by Laramie Castiel on 23/05/14, 09:53 am; edited 20 times in total

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction: Diamond
+Gold: 1781
+Like: 114
Awards:
Events:

Back to top Go down

default Re: [MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 17/04/13, 02:49 am

I haven't played any,but it doesn't matter to me if they are "adult".As long as the story and characters are good, the game is good in my book.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction: Clover
+Gold: 708
+Like: 81
Awards:
Events:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 17/04/13, 02:53 am

Uhh well, idk I wouldn't play them ^//^

I tried playing through that Saya no Uta thingy, but the scenes in there :s kinda made me a bit uncomfortable....or it could be the story on a whole.

I guess things like that still make me feel a bit uncomfortable.

Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction: Heroine
+Gold: 604
+Like: 26
Awards:
Events:

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess on 17/04/13, 03:03 am

Saya no Uta is hilarious. I wouldn't say it was an "adult" game (more of a ripoff of Lovecraftian themes) but I can see why some people might be put off by it.

KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction: Spades
+Gold: 447
Awards:
Events:

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 17/04/13, 03:17 am

I agree with the Lovecraftian-ripoff sentiment, but I still enjoyed the game. It's not as great as some others out there (definitely overrated, IMO), but it was still a good read for a short piece. I think Saya no Uta would have been better without most of the sex scenes, despite being an eroge.

I'm not easily bothered/offended by "extreme" content, and even play some extreme games just to see how "extreme" it gets. The more someone tells me how gross or "crazy" a game is, the more I'm tempted to see just how much for myself.

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards:
Events:

Back to top Go down

Post by vocaotome on 17/04/13, 03:28 am

R18 otome games? Sure, I play them judging them by the same basis I use for all-ages otome games-good story, hot bishies, romance, humor etc. That being said, I haven't played a large number of R18 otoges, only 5 actually-Koezaru wa Akai Hana, Akazukin to Mayoi no Mori, Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi, Chou No Doku Hana no Kusari, PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~. Because sadly very often the makers over-emphasize the "adult" parts (read:sex) and throw relationship development out of the window.Very often the makers turn a perfectly nice, normal character into a jerk with rapist just to fit hscenes early into the game which is really sad.

Also this genre is guilty of using rape/forced sex as plot point on the same level as hardcore yaoi manga, which makes me roll my eyes. The recent trend of yandere and possessive love is getting annoying. Since I often aim to complete games with all endings I see the bad endings which ruin the characters for me even during the good ending. For example, Phantom from the PersonA. I had been so scarred by his previous rapist tendencies in certain endings that I couldn't sympathize with him in his own route T.T Every time he said something sweet I thought “You’d rape me if I rejected your advances, right?” Neutral

Saya no Uta was...an interesting experience. Agree on the overuse of hscenes, what was with that 3P prisoner plot >.< It wasn't an otome game though....

Last edited by vocaotome on 22/04/13, 03:13 am; edited 3 times in total

PSP game resources

vocaotome
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold: 468
+Like: 15
Awards:
Events:

http://vocaotome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 17/04/13, 03:30 am

Hmm, Adult games = Eroge right? Or do these have like different ratings? Like Mature to NC-17 or something.

I tried playing a BL eroge after not being able to stomach the anime...

:c it was...not my cup of tea. I hate when you can't avoid the disaster

Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold: 604
Awards:
Events:

Back to top Go down

Post by vocaotome on 17/04/13, 03:36 am

I believe this topic is about adult "otome games". So basically it's eroge for girls where there are hscenes between the heroine and her bishies. BL might be included if you count the yaoi fans, but not Bishoujo-ge for boys where they chase after pretty girls.

PSP game resources

vocaotome
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold: 468
+Like: 15
Awards:
Events:

http://vocaotome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 17/04/13, 04:13 am

Akuni wrote:...Or do these have like different ratings? Like Mature to NC-17 or something.
In Japan, the rating for R18+ otome games (as well as eroge, yaoi, nukige and R18+ yuri) is called "CERO Z". "CERO" stands for "Computer Entertainment Rating Organisation".

These are the ratings:
CERO...
A: All Ages
B: 12+
C: 15+
D: 17+
Z: 18+ ONLY

In reply to vocaotome's posts:

I've played all of the ones you mentioned aside from Koezaru wa Akai Hana. I hear Koezaru was much better than expected for a company's first game, and for R18+ otome in general. It's currently in my backlog. Anyway, "Operetta Due" is obviously related to "Operetta" (whom created "Diary" and "Noise -Voice of Snow-"). I wonder how they could afford to make an R18+ game when I'm to understand their previous two games didn't do too well? But anyway.

You must have had a field day with Akazukin to Mayoi no Mori, then- judging by what I read about what you dislike in R18+ otome. That game was a real shame, because the overarching plot seemed interesting enough and the art was gorgeous (if inconsistent), but was ruined by its crazy character 180s (ack]iler]don't get me started on Kitsune-san and Ookami-san[/spoiler]) and fondness for pointless shock value. I mean, Hiyo (writer of Ijiwaru My Master) wrote it, so what did we all expect? She just loves to drop the rape bomb, since Cifer from Love Drops.

While I just thought Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi. was merely "okay", to be fair, it did advertise itself as a much darker game, and that was its main attraction (as well as for the yandere lovers, even though most of its characters aren't the classical definition of a yandere). I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoyed Chou no Doku. I thought it was good for what you typically find in R18+ otome.

As for PersonA, it was such a "meh" game to me. I didn't really care for it, but I liked most of the route where (
Spoiler:
Philip and Christine bond over their shared grief over Raoul's "death"
). Christine was a boring protagonist, IMO. God, I agree so much with your sentiments about Phantome! That's exactly right- his "excuse" was really weak. Even if it were understandable, the tediousness it took to get to his true ending already put me off, since I don't use walkthroughs until I'm absolutely stumped. Yes, stories have more impact when the "excuse" is revealed later rather than sooner, but it takes skill which these writers don't seem to have. Plus I'm sure a majority of Western readers won't excuse rape even if Phantome were to have a well-written "excuse". I can only imagine The Phantom of the Opera fans' disappointment.

As terrible as I sound, I've accepted that rape is a part of R18+ otome games. Fictional rape is a completely different ball game from real life rape, and I disagree with some people's views that it instills rape fantasies into its readers. The psychology behind rape fantasies is not the topic here, so I won't go on. The Japanese audience apparently likes rape-fetishistic scenes, so the companies are answering. It also is a convenient "tool" for writers to use to try and create "conflict/drama/tension". Callous, really.

Yeah, that SnU 3P thing to me felt like, "oh yeah, let's dump this here just to remind our readers that I'm an eroge!" I understood the Saya x Fuminori scenes as a depiction of their passionate love (though I'm sure sex isn't the only thing that could depict this, but this is an eroge), and
Spoiler:
Fuminori's neighbour assaulting Saya as a symbol of his madness

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards:
Events:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loren Leah on 17/04/13, 04:36 am

I've played a few R-18 games, basically I'll play anything that looks like the story might be good. But so far I've yet to play one where I actually enjoyed the sex scenes or where they seemed like anything other than a gratuitous cash grab that really had very little to do with the games themselves :/ I'm also grossed out by the rapeyness of most of them -- I don't mind dark elements in games (obviously considering how much I love BWS haha) but I really hate the "oh he raped me/did horrible things to me but I fell in love so it's all okay now" cliche.

Also is it me, or even viewing them strictly as sex fodder, don't a lot of them just seem... not very titillating? Even though these are games for girls a lot of them seem to have things like CGs where the heroine gets naked during sex but not the guy...not to sound crude but I can't say I find that very interesting...

Loren Leah
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold: 349
+Like: 20
Awards:
Events:

http://wednesdaysky.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top