Otome Hearts
Otome games you'd like to see translated... 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Otome games you'd like to see translated... 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otome games you'd like to see translated...

+132
MelowBee
Aidamis
daikiraikimi
SeaWitch
mizuharamitzu
sun_chan
Aquapainter
Flight
Minura
fairth
ALSU
ShinKozato
Mulau
Zafyn
Mochachiiii
ellyphs
zarafia
ionjoker
Samjo786
jesymphony
Babbucchan
jshockmo
AkaneTsukiyomi
MarinetteXXX
Sakuragawa
doaa-radwan
CarbonIce
Monokuma
kazumi04
belovedchaos1
smf4297
CherryLime
Ririen
jollychick
Sayuri
zabdi
Suwariish
nicefunfungirl
LeeYa
Reina-chan
bikuta801
mizulach
Mukishiro_Shin
milkyway
ranimanga
Akitsuki
violity
kyuuichii
Ceifro
celasvictoria
ValeriaGray
Kouryuu
FlyingTripod
zetsubou
xneyon
BloodyFallen
catgirl147
hiko27
TenshiEffect
chiruchan
ara-ara
QueenOfLiars
CloverLover
Daeyamati
huha2511
Ryudouche
Azusa
Azuremind
ShiroyukiSatsuki
Rain Silvermist
otomekiss
Nyphix
ariaceyrun
boizanberi
Loki666
Miowolf
Arisaya
Seira
SunshinexKite
DaniMRose
Nymph
Yumie
Enviri
mangataku
tearsoflight
shymel
NoctisxMog
Verdelish
Meruru
beatot
harorin
Joysuu
Aserettt
blue-jeans
Pomlio
Aileeyy
alice3ify
ruukitsune
Finnista
Saitoforever13
The Sword of Shadows
silvergirl33
Kento
The_Cat_Lady
mistresskisara
kpopjrockanime
KawaiiMess
teardropmelancholy
Mirai
Laramie Castiel
DiamondRoseTears
rene05
Vanilla-Hime
AsukaKojima
shiorimori
Fandramon
Roxas4ever
Hanako
vellaude
tipsylady
Sukihime
Nebty
Skeens
minako
LeKitten
Lerione
NuitNoire
Ace of Hearts
Nezumi88
Makise Sunao
Blue_Sargent
Sakimichi
136 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Otome games you'd like to see translated... Empty Otome games you'd like to see translated...

Post by Sakimichi 11/04/13, 02:37 pm

I'm actually curious as to what games you'd love to see translated...
Some groups might pick it up in the near future smile
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Otome games you'd like to see translated... Empty Re: Otome games you'd like to see translated...

Post by Blue_Sargent 11/04/13, 06:51 pm

Hakuouki SSL (hasn't come out yet) & Hakuouki Zuisouroku. And maybe Hiiro no Kakera 2: Hisui no Shizuku...
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Otome games you'd like to see translated... Empty Re: Otome games you'd like to see translated...

Post by Sakimichi 11/04/13, 07:00 pm

Blue_Sargent wrote:Hakuouki SSL (hasn't come out yet) & Hakuouki Zuisouroku. And maybe Hiiro no Kakera 2: Hisui no Shizuku...

I was dissapointed they prioritized Bakumatsu over Zuisouroku...I guess Aksys wanted to pull male fans into buying the game to make up the loss over the first game
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 11/04/13, 07:08 pm

Sakimichi wrote:
Blue_Sargent wrote:Hakuouki SSL (hasn't come out yet) & Hakuouki Zuisouroku. And maybe Hiiro no Kakera 2: Hisui no Shizuku...

I was dissapointed they prioritized Bakumatsu over Zuisouroku...I guess Aksys wanted to pull male fans into buying the game to make up the loss over the first game

Yeah, I've been under the same impression... I haven't played Bakumatsu - I'm not into that genre-_-; I wish they would release all of the Hakuouki games in the series, not just the first one... Zuisouroku is so much more fun than Bakumatsu!
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 11/04/13, 07:19 pm

All Japanese Otome PSP games!
I'm struggling with my Japanese lessons right now
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
Otome games you'd like to see translated... Z2JDVDjOtome games you'd like to see translated... VvPj443Otome games you'd like to see translated... KJM1nv6Otome games you'd like to see translated... BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 11/04/13, 07:23 pm

Makise Sunao wrote:All Japanese Otome PSP games!

Haha, I'm more like: ALL OTOMATE GAMES! :D Nihongo wa muzukashii desu yo ne... \(>~<)/
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 11/04/13, 07:32 pm

Blue_Sargent wrote:

Haha, I'm more like: ALL OTOMATE GAMES! :D Nihongo wa muzukashii desu yo ne... \(>~<)/

Hontouni......, and i'm stuck with memorizing Kanas.. *despairs*
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Events :
Otome games you'd like to see translated... Z2JDVDjOtome games you'd like to see translated... VvPj443Otome games you'd like to see translated... KJM1nv6Otome games you'd like to see translated... BclWxUH

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezumi88 11/04/13, 07:40 pm

Was more convinced about the anime series than the 1st Hakuouki game Aksys Games released... Currently, I'd really like to see Black Wolves Saga, or some of the QuinRose Alice games, and Snow Bride series released.
Nezumi88
Nezumi88
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 11/04/13, 07:48 pm

Nezumi88 wrote:Was more convinced about the anime series than the 1st Hakuouki game Aksys Games released... Currently, I'd really like to see Black Wolves Saga, or some of the QuinRose Alice games, and Snow Bride series released.

Oh you don't like demon of the fleeting blossom? I understand the whole story better than the anime :p
I do agree on getting Quinrose games to be translated <3
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezumi88 11/04/13, 08:09 pm

Sakimichi wrote: Oh you don't like demon of the fleeting blossom? I understand the whole story better than the anime :p
I do agree on getting Quinrose games to be translated <3

I did love the characters, but this first game was too "historical". The encyclopedia in the american version helped a lot, but I think it lacked interactivity and action. It's not a typical otome game, but I understand its appeal, because it's beautiful and the characters are interesting. I liked the last TV season, because it had a lot of action.
Nezumi88
Nezumi88
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 12/04/13, 12:40 am

I'm always on the look out for the Quinrose Alice series games, and I'm very glad that Bishounen Gemu is translating Black Wolves Saga: Bloody Nightmare. That game was high on my list too.

Other games I'd like to see are:

Black Wolves Saga: Last Hope
Amnesia
Glass Heart Princess
Zettai Meikyuu Grimm DC
Ken ga Kimi (after it gets released)
Koi Sentai ~Love & Peace~
Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~
Dot Kareshi -We're 8-bit Lovers!- (when it comes out)
Garnet Cradle
Sangoku Rensenki

That's all I can think of for now. There might be more that I'm forgetting.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NuitNoire 12/04/13, 01:49 am

I'm working on a translation project with a few other people for Anniversary no Kuni no Alice; as I'm translating and not one of those who's actually putting it together, I can't say when anything for sure will be out.

As for games I'd like to see translated... most of Ace of Heart's list, actually! Other than that, I'd like to see... Arabians Lost and a handful of others that are sadly not coming to mind right now. Whoops.
NuitNoire
NuitNoire
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 551
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://marchharethetranslator.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 12/04/13, 01:57 am

NuitNoire wrote:I'm working on a translation project with a few other people for Anniversary no Kuni no Alice; as I'm translating and not one of those who's actually putting it together, I can't say when anything for sure will be out.

As for games I'd like to see translated... most of Ace of Heart's list, actually! Other than that, I'd like to see... Arabians Lost and a handful of others that are sadly not coming to mind right now. Whoops.

I'm excited for your project too. It's great that otome games seem to be getting more attention lately.

Oh yeah, I'd like Arabians Lost too. Also, now that I'm thinking about the desert theme, Desert Kingdom might be interesting as well.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerione 12/04/13, 02:34 am

At them moment, all I can think of is Hatsukare, Norn9, and Clock Zero <3
Lerione
Lerione
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 11
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://lerione.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NuitNoire 12/04/13, 02:58 am

Clock Zero I hear is excellent, and I'm looking forward to Norn9~
NuitNoire
NuitNoire
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 551
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://marchharethetranslator.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LeKitten 12/04/13, 05:48 pm

I second that!
(。-_-。) my Japanese lessons are rather hopeless. Hope you make some progress with yours.
LeKitten
LeKitten
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 58
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 12/04/13, 10:29 pm

LeKitten wrote:

I second that!
(。-_-。) my Japanese lessons are rather hopeless. Hope you make some progress with yours.
This is too hopeless... hahaha xD
Maybe some other time..im stuck with Za for my Kana memorization. :oops:
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by minako 13/04/13, 08:24 am

Dot Kareshi for me. From what I've seen it's full of humor, and I like humor!
minako
minako
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 13/04/13, 08:31 am

i think black wolves saga -bloody nightmare- would do pretty well, if translated!! all bias aside, really!

first off, the romance isn't too heavy so it could appeal to a wider audience, the art and GUI and stuff are really nice and it's a PC game so it can be sold more easily than PSP. the plot is really nice as well, and the characters are really interesting in their own special way.

if not that, i think Amnesia would be a really good idea right now, with its anime and everything released! there would probably be enough amount of people interested to get some good sales going on! the game is really cute so i'll die if it doesn't get translated so every otoge fan can play it.
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebty 13/04/13, 09:54 am

Sakimichi wrote:

But the first game wasn't a loss. In fact, they said that it did quite well. I'd imagine that they picked up Bakumatsu because a) the license was cheap and b) because it was relatively quick and easy to translate. Visual novels by their very nature have a lot of text. Translating that much text takes time. Better to quickly translate a Bakumatsu so they can make some money and move onto the next project.

And evidently Hakuouki did well enough that they're releasing Bakudan Handan/Sweet Fuse this summer, which I'm really looking forward to.

As for games I'd personally like to see released, I'd really like Aksys to take on NORN9, if only for the gorgeous music. I know pretty much nothing about the story/characters, but the triple protagonist setup looks intriguing.
Nebty
Nebty
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukihime 13/04/13, 10:38 am

Hakuouki SSL (even though it hasn't come out), Hiiro no Kakera, Amnesia, Uta no Prince-Sama & Uta no Prince-Sama Debut for me :D
Sukihime
Sukihime
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 59
Awards :
Events :

http://wishful-dreamer92.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 13/04/13, 10:58 am

Sukihime wrote:Hakuouki SSL (even though it hasn't come out), Hiiro no Kakera, Amnesia, Uta no Prince-Sama & Uta no Prince-Sama Debut for me :D

Translating those at a snail's pace at ogtproject.tumblr.com :D
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by tipsylady 13/04/13, 11:11 am

toki no kizuna for me....im a huge fan of hakuouki and from what i read from reviews, the characters are in a way related..
tipsylady
tipsylady
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 55
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vellaude 13/04/13, 11:37 am

Eikoku Tantei Mysteria, Dot Kareshi and Tiny x Machine Gun. Those two by Rejet hasn't been released yet tho. But I'm really looking forward > <
vellaude
vellaude
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 144
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://vellaude.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerione 13/04/13, 04:13 pm

NuitNoire wrote:Clock Zero I hear is excellent, and I'm looking forward to Norn9~

Yeah, I only heard of good things about clock zero^^
For Norn9, even with just the seiyuu casts made me want to buy the game already. Furthermore, there are 3 choices of heroine. Not sure about the storyline atm though. Haha~

Actually, all games listed in aksys forum poll looks awesome *__*

Isn't Toki no Kizuna the one with characters of ancestors of Hakuoki or something? Haha
Lerione
Lerione
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 11
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://lerione.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next