Otome Hearts
Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted

+12
Tekito
sillynnn
Aya shameimaru
Haruka
Sakimichi
Blue_Sargent
Bu-Bu San
Aserettt
Camembert
Verdelish
Laramie Castiel
Makise Sunao
16 posters

Go down

Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted Empty Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted

Post by Makise Sunao 19/04/13, 09:46 pm

We need Japanese to English translators for Starry Sky in Autumn.
The translation slowed down and many of our current translators had been busy.
If anyone wants to be a part of the team, please do no hesitate to join us :oops:
Just reply in this thread wink
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted Z2JDVDjStarry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted VvPj443Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted KJM1nv6Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted Empty Re: Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted

Post by Laramie Castiel 20/04/13, 07:15 am

Count me in. If it's not a problem that I'm in another team, please let me help. I did give up on Ryouhei for you, after all. ;D I think I applied to join this team before I got on this site, but oh well~
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted Empty Re: Starry Sky ~in Autmn~ Translators wanted

Post by Verdelish 21/04/13, 02:25 am

I'll help too. I was accepted onto a fanslation project for SS: After Spring, but they already have a lot of translators so I haven't actually gotten to contribute anything yet ._. It'd be great if I could pitch in somewhere! (I have google docs of previous script translation if you'd like a work sample.)
Verdelish
Verdelish
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 80
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://verdelish.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Camembert 07/05/13, 10:59 am

Looks like we have two eager and reliable people here already, so I thought I should raise my hand for back up. Not picky about what I translate as long as I have my work cut out for me, I'll make sure I do a good job if needed. :-)
Camembert
Camembert
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 52
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aserettt 06/08/13, 05:36 am

Is this project still ongoing? I was wondering on its progress. Thanks smile
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 222
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdelish 07/08/13, 11:03 am

Without Sakamichi or Makise Sunao around, there's no one to upload the rest of the scripts, so it's dead in the water. I'm working with a different hacker on a different project, and we'd consider picking it up where it left off, but I get the feeling Bishonengemu wouldn't appreciate that.
Verdelish
Verdelish
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 80
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://verdelish.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bu-Bu San 15/08/13, 05:51 am

well sakimichi is returning so we are starting it up again

she just had some urgent matters to attend to.
Bu-Bu San
Bu-Bu San
Moderators
Moderators

+Gold : 605
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 01/09/13, 04:37 pm

Judging from what's up on the wiki, this project is about 70% done, I guess?
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 01/09/13, 05:39 pm

Around 50%. I upload RAW scripts by batch. smile
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 02/09/13, 09:46 pm

Read a bit of the scripts and wow! I was really blown away by the high quality! This is professional level! I can't wait to see the whole thing! :D I wish I could produce something this gorgeous... Crying
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 12/09/13, 07:23 am

Though you directed that comment towards all involved, I still wanted to say thanks! :)I do try my best to make it sound natural.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka 18/09/13, 02:58 pm

I know that you've all only asked for translators for projects..  and I can't help with that..  but I'd be happy to proofread or something..  smile
Haruka
Haruka
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya shameimaru 22/09/13, 05:16 pm

I would also like to apply to the project, i'm paired with a japanese friend and for now we tried translating some scripts of the ~After Spring~ just to see how it comes out, i would like to know in what part of the scripts of SS~Autumn~ are you currently working.
Aya shameimaru
Aya shameimaru
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 14
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 22/09/13, 06:16 pm

Hello Aya! I received your mail. Were almost done with the october scripts and could use some help. I'm at my friends place right now, so I'll continue the details on mail after I get home  and sort things out smile
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by sillynnn 22/09/13, 06:47 pm

Hello!
This is MahouTsukai speaking! ><
I'm sorry that I'm barely contributing to the forums and all.
But, is it alright for me to switch to SS Autumn for now and come to Winter afterwards? It's not much, but if there's anything you need, I'm there! ><
sillynnn
sillynnn
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya shameimaru 23/09/13, 02:30 am

Sakimichi wrote:Hello Aya! I received your mail. Were almost done with the october scripts and could use some help. I'm at my friends place right now, so I'll continue the details on mail after I get home  and sort things out smile
The whole month =o?, can i have the translated script file?, we could check it with my friend Kazu and then start translating November with that base, should be ok?
edit: also i need to learn a thing or two about translating the game so it would great if i can have an email to ask things xD

Last edited by Aya shameimaru on 23/09/13, 02:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a question)
Aya shameimaru
Aya shameimaru
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 23/09/13, 03:54 am

sillynnn wrote:Hello!
This is MahouTsukai speaking! ><
I'm sorry that I'm barely contributing to the forums and all.
But, is it alright for me to switch to SS Autumn for now and come to Winter afterwards? It's not much, but if there's anything you need, I'm there! ><
I've added you MahouTsukai smile
I'll assign you for  scripts
10_23KD  
10_23KM  
10_23M  

Aya shameimaru wrote:
Sakimichi wrote:Hello Aya! I received your mail. Were almost done with the october scripts and could use some help. I'm at my friends place right now, so I'll continue the details on mail after I get home  and sort things out smile
The whole month =o?, can i have the translated script file?, we could check it with my friend Kazu and then start translating November with that base, should be ok?
edit: also i need to learn a thing or two about translating the game so it would great if i can have an email to ask things xD
e-mailed the details c;
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 28/09/13, 11:42 am

I'm sorry for being busy guys, these past few days were crazy! Hostage taking and gunshots..what a day.  Scared me to death really .. ;A;
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya shameimaru 28/09/13, 10:11 pm

Go Sakamichi Go!, i'm gonna start translating right away!
Aya shameimaru
Aya shameimaru
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/12/13, 06:10 am

Do you guys still need extra help? I could do some translating to the best of my ability. smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekito 05/01/14, 07:40 pm

I wanna help :< Ahhh.... this project or next, I am joint so i can contribute >__< translator, or whatever... I will do my best...
Tekito
Tekito
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nicefunfungirl 22/08/14, 09:59 am

I don't know any japanese or how to do things for translations,But i will always be supporting the Starry Sky series!
nicefunfungirl
nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 35
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Otometranslator-steph 12/08/15, 09:41 am

i would love to help ill be a little busy but ill still help as much as i can if u still need help
Otometranslator-steph
Otometranslator-steph
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by zarafia 01/10/15, 05:40 pm

what is the current status of the translation progress? c:
zarafia
zarafia
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 44
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cnikimi 08/11/15, 11:43 am

are you guys still looking for translators? im more than willing to help..
cnikimi
cnikimi
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down