Otome Hearts
[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 6 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 6 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

+52
Princesssheng
LadySesshy
mizuharamitzu
ALSU
ellyphs
zarafia
kray.skye
fairth
AkanePhantomhive
Sarah_Newclears
BloodyCross
kyuuichii
kudaratan
Theo
nicefunfungirl
Millenia
Akitsuki
funnifox
ValeriaGray
celasvictoria
kyrie
QueenOfLiars
Aserettt
Uka
Hype
Love-Momo
ShinHeeartWorld
Enviri
Nezumi88
Verdelish
Sunao
hanna18
KuroiYuki
Diedie
Makise Sunao
Sakimichi
rene05
Saitoforever13
spicy_diamond
mistresskisara
Bu-Bu San
Clairbaby
3animefancat3
Topaztan
cielanne
Ace of Hearts
Loren Leah
vocaotome
KawaiiMess
Akuni
The_Cat_Lady
Laramie Castiel
56 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 6 Empty Re: [MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

Post by vocaotome 03/10/14, 12:37 pm

I finished playing Sanzen Sekai Yuugi recently, and in my opinion it's seriously the best R18 game I've played so far. And it's not only for the fact that the heroine is a badass fighter-she's also mentally strong and all the guys are precious dears in their own way. There's no rape BS whatsoever in their routes! There's the psycho possible rapist oniichan though...well I guess he can't really be regarded as a love interest because even though he has a route there wasn’t any romance with him, and the only ecchi stuff was in a bad end. Other than this there was only one other dead end with rape but it was handled realistically and actually didn't offend me as it wasn't romanticized in the least and portrayed to be the heinous act it is (the rapist here was one of the killers).
The rape issue (or rather the refreshing lack of it) aside, the story is great, and there's so much sass and trope smashing everywhere I can't even :D This game seriously needs more advertisement, damn it. Here is my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from tumblr if you wanna look at my ramblings XD
vocaotome
vocaotome
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 488
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

http://vocaotome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 6 Empty Re: [MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

Post by Theo 08/10/14, 06:14 am

shocked I had not idea there were so many! That's awesome! Which ones are in English and free.

And rape, does that mean the girl gets raped or the guy cuz if it's the guy I'm all on board!
Theo
Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 47
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theosmeo

Back to top Go down

Post by kudaratan 09/10/14, 06:20 am

hey, do you think maybe we could also add like which characters have unavoidable rape or how to avoid the rape that's there in each game that has it?
kudaratan
kudaratan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 91
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://kersplode.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 12/10/14, 03:16 am

Recently I got 女王蜂の王房 Jooubachi no Oubou [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] both Menou hen and Kaguya hen. Because I don't really into sadistic heroine, I chose to play Menou hen first ^^ Beside the guys really kakkoi in Menou-hen hahaha

I will inform the male characters from Menou-hen:

Takanemaru
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CV: Okino Yasuhiro aka Takahashi Hiroki
The one who wear eye-patch in his right eye. He is a drone and Menou bodyguard (?) and always near Menou. He is the one who always encourage Menou to become next queen. He is very protective about Menou. At first I want to play his route, but I change my mind. I will save his route for the last ^^

Hakuou
CV: Hirai Tatsuya aka Hirakawa Daisuke
First time I saw him, omg he looks like Jin Kisaragi from Blazblue!! haha--
-Jin Kisaragi-
-Hakuou-
Alright, he is a drone and attempt as leader, he knows Menou since they're little. He always make fun of Menou and recently dislike Takanemaru over-protective behaviors.

Ruby
CV: 田村拓狼/Tamura Takurou(?) aka Eguchi Takuya
Hm... He is the one who have different colors of his eyes and creepy smile look. Takanemaru and Hakuou always call him 'prince of dog', Ruby always pop-up everywhere and you will not notice his presence xD He is a drone who lives by his animalistic sense of smell and instincts.

I'm in middle (err, near the end, I think.) of Hakuou happy ending route... Hakuou harassment in the beginning of game cannot be avoided, but yeah, it's not like he raped Menou (and yes, he didn't do anything-- I mean he didn't doing H with Menou; just harass her), he just want to tell Menou about those 'kind of things' (Because Takanemaru is too strict as her guard and never allow Menou to know such thing and Menou herself is too innocent until Kaguya laughed when she know that Menou haven't doing anything with her husband candidates). Frankly, Menou tell all of this to Hakuou and it makes Hakuou want to teach her >_<;

I will make a spoiler post when I finished Hakuou route xD So, before I tell you about this game, I want to know the ending first ^^

Theo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I had not idea there were so many! That's awesome! Which ones are in English and free.

And rape, does that mean the girl gets raped or the guy cuz if it's the guy I'm all on board!

So far, all of them are commercials. The one who got raped always the heroine, or I thought so. I haven't found R-18 Otome game where heroine raped the guy ^^

kudaratan wrote:hey, do you think maybe we could also add like which characters have unavoidable rape or how to avoid the rape that's there in each game that has it?
It's a good idea ^^ Ah, in Jooubachi no Oubou I think you can avoid rape by follow the happy ending route... I've seen the walkthroughs here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It really have many bad endings @w@

------edit------
Sorry for long post, but I've finished both Takanemaru and Hakuou happy end. So here is my review about this game. I will put them in spoiler tag, but I will not hide the conclusion ^^

Hakuou:

Takanemaru:

Conclusions:
The arts were drawn beautifully!! I love the characters design, all of male characters are strong in their appearances and personality. The story is a fantasy story. At first, I thought this game will turn out weird because I saw a monster--the queen, she looks like a bee in human clothes, and this is also include hard-core h scenes. But I was wrong. I love the story and how the flows end in each routes. All the ends from each route were different (so far I only play Hakuou and Takanemaru and it's really different each other). The story about Sakuya ambition, Queen's death, and Menou personality are different at Hakuou and Takanemaru. Plus in Hakuou routes you will know that he have some relation with humans world. Hakuou and Takanemaru, both of them are do-S person; and yeah Menou was the one who do-M. Hakuou has more H scenes than Takanemaru and some of them were hard-core scenes (such as bondage, lock-up her hand with big nails (her hands were bleeding!!), thrown up Menou clothes). But, aside from that, both Takanemaru and Hakuou are good guy! They will always protect Menou and make her safe. The seiyuu's doing their good job! I will recommend this game to you who loves fantasy series and protective guy. Ah, I don't know if there's raped scene in bad ending, but I don't see them in good endings path. Menou always approve the guy before their doing it.

Last edited by kyuuichii on 12/10/14, 04:44 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : adding pictures; adding review)
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodyCross 22/10/14, 03:25 pm

In the listed games above are there any games which has an eng patch/are in eng? cuz I notice that some of the games are in japanese. so I was wondering how can you play the game without eng patch or something. Is there any tool you use or something? cuz I really wanna play an r+18 otome game but sadly there arent any which has an eng patch so I have no choice but to give up. sorry for this cuz I'm kinda new to the otome world.
BloodyCross
BloodyCross
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 22/10/14, 03:42 pm

BloodyCross wrote:In the listed games above are there any games which has an eng patch/are in eng? cuz I notice that some of the games are in japanese. so I was wondering how can you play the game without eng patch or something. Is there any tool you use or something? cuz I really wanna play an r+18 otome game but sadly there arent any which has an eng patch so I have no choice but to give up. sorry for this cuz I'm kinda new to the otome world.
99% of the non R-18 otome games are Japanese. 100% of R-18 otome games are Japanese. If you're new to the fandom I suggest you read vocaotomes  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is found in the sidebar Hello
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodyCross 25/10/14, 05:59 pm

Sakimichi wrote:
BloodyCross wrote:In the listed games above are there any games which has an eng patch/are in eng? cuz I notice that some of the games are in japanese. so I was wondering how can you play the game without eng patch or something. Is there any tool you use or something? cuz I really wanna play an r+18 otome game but sadly there arent any which has an eng patch so I have no choice but to give up. sorry for this cuz I'm kinda new to the otome world.
99% of the non R-18 otome games are Japanese. 100% of R-18 otome games are Japanese. If you're new to the fandom I suggest you read vocaotomes  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is found in the sidebar Hello

I see like , thank you Hello  :D
BloodyCross
BloodyCross
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 26/10/14, 01:13 am

I have only to play a yaoi R18+ game because It was the only BL game which I had found in English ! But the CG was really hot and a little bit shocking O.O And the protagonist was a sadist >o< !
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -6
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 27/10/14, 08:42 pm

At this moment I played If My Heart Had Wings ( english patch ) and I really enjoy it ! There are not many dialogues but the graphism and the story was really beautiful ~
I don't know why this game was R18+ because there are no obscene images for me Embarassed/ Kyaa!

I don't know also if it's an otome game or a eroge game .... Maybe the content was the same ? I don't know the difference between them >o<
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kudaratan 27/10/14, 08:54 pm

otome is playing as a girl and dating guys (or maybe girls. it has to be made for a female audience in that case).

for 'if my heart had wings', the H content was taken out and the english one was given a rating of T. someone made a patch restoring the 18+ stuff though. with the patch back in, that would be considered an eroge. though you could also say 18+ otome games are 'otome eroge' (or the other way around), that game is most definitely not otome as the protagonist is not female. Trust me, I\'m an ex
kudaratan
kudaratan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 91
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://kersplode.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 27/10/14, 10:51 pm

kudaratan wrote:otome is playing as a girl and dating guys (or maybe girls. it has to be made for a female audience in that case).

for 'if my heart had wings', the H content was taken out and the english one was given a rating of T. someone made a patch restoring the 18+ stuff though. with the patch back in, that would be considered an eroge. though you could also say 18+ otome games are 'otome eroge' (or the other way around), that game is most definitely not otome as the protagonist is not female. Trust me, I\'m an ex

Wow ! Thank you for this explanation ! Sparkle
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AkanePhantomhive 04/05/15, 09:28 pm

Hi guys , first of all , sorry for my english Crying  , i'm not really english ya know , i'm portuguese(Well that is no important No / shakes head )
Well i've a question , the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] game is not realise i'm right? 
I'm verryyy lazy so i don't really want read all the 15 pag. for know that , LOL  :phew:
Oh yeah! Thanks for you that read this , well if someone can respond me i'm very thankfull!
Bye Bye! Hello
AkanePhantomhive
AkanePhantomhive
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 06/05/15, 08:19 pm

Oww...too bad this game is in Japanese only. Is it translated in VNR or...?
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AkanePhantomhive 07/05/15, 04:19 pm

Ahh~  Crying Anyone know a game that has Yandere boys in it?
(I like shota boys too >\\\< is there any otome game with a shota?)
AkanePhantomhive
AkanePhantomhive
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 09/05/15, 03:50 am

Hmm... tokimeki Girl's side 2 and Tokimeki girl's side 3 have Shota guys.
Nicole has a nice Yandere guy (and the most moe Dander I've known)
hmm... I'll check my lists and tell you later x)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AkanePhantomhive 09/05/15, 12:54 pm

*---* Yeahhh thank you fairth-senpai!
I'm going to check that games >w<
AkanePhantomhive
AkanePhantomhive
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kray.skye 08/06/15, 05:21 pm

Are most of them translated?
kray.skye
kray.skye
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by zarafia 06/10/15, 06:28 pm

Ive never tried one of there kind of visual novells, but i would like to try one of those out. But i cant seem to find any that isnt translated :c
zarafia
zarafia
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 44
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ellyphs 27/10/15, 10:41 am

Thank you so much for the list! It's REALLY helpful.
ellyphs
ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 44
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ALSU 19/02/16, 03:46 pm

Thanks for the list. I am thankful to you.
ALSU
ALSU
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 51
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nicefunfungirl 20/02/16, 02:35 am

I'm having a hard time finding english R18 games. Of course there are the ones that aren't nessecarily R18,But obviously easy to find in english,but its the R18 ones. Any assistance?
nicefunfungirl
nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 35
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by mizuharamitzu 24/05/16, 10:43 am

nicefunfungirl wrote:I'm having a hard time finding english R18 games. Of course there are the ones that aren't nessecarily R18,But obviously easy to find in english,but its the R18 ones. Any assistance?

I doubt that there are translated R-18 otome (GirlxBoy) games even to this day...  Bert sweating

There are several (if not a lot...) of R-18 yaoi (BoyxBoy) games translated in English though. Crying  I'm not into that genre so I cannot recommend anything but you can check yaoiotaku.com if you are interested...
mizuharamitzu
mizuharamitzu
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LadySesshy 22/07/16, 02:22 am

Regarding post 1: What games of those are in English?
LadySesshy
LadySesshy
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nicefunfungirl 22/07/16, 03:39 am

Mangagamer announced a new otome, Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome

(Btw,IT'S R18!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D)

(And i'm not late,i just see no one has spoken about it yet. At least, not as far as i see.
nicefunfungirl
nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 35
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LadySesshy 24/07/16, 05:21 pm

nicefunfungirl wrote:Mangagamer announced a new otome, Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome

(Btw,IT'S R18!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D)

(And i'm not late,i just see no one has spoken about it yet. At least, not as far as i see.
Is that one in English?
LadySesshy
LadySesshy
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next