Otome Hearts
[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 5 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 5 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

+52
Princesssheng
LadySesshy
mizuharamitzu
ALSU
ellyphs
zarafia
kray.skye
fairth
AkanePhantomhive
Sarah_Newclears
BloodyCross
kyuuichii
kudaratan
Theo
nicefunfungirl
Millenia
Akitsuki
funnifox
ValeriaGray
celasvictoria
kyrie
QueenOfLiars
Aserettt
Uka
Hype
Love-Momo
ShinHeeartWorld
Enviri
Nezumi88
Verdelish
Sunao
hanna18
KuroiYuki
Diedie
Makise Sunao
Sakimichi
rene05
Saitoforever13
spicy_diamond
mistresskisara
Bu-Bu San
Clairbaby
3animefancat3
Topaztan
cielanne
Ace of Hearts
Loren Leah
vocaotome
KawaiiMess
Akuni
The_Cat_Lady
Laramie Castiel
56 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: [MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

Post by Aserettt 09/10/13, 07:54 pm

I haven't read through all the past 11 pages, so what I'm saying has probably been said and/or completely unrelated to this thread. Haha sorry then xD But I just wanted to say that R-18 games can be good and that since some games have avoidable rape, they can be quite enjoyable. Moreover, they're not always sex (depending on the game) and can have quite a great overarching plot and characters.

My personal ultimate favourite R-18 otome games are Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari and its fandisk (Gensou Yawa). Aromarie had the BEST omakes ever for Chou no Doku and it is like a MUST to fully comp the game. The omakes are incredibly funny and every time I remember them, I can't stop laughing :D Koezaru wa Akai Hana is my other favourite. The protagonist (Naala) is my fave otome protagonist ever. Plus, all the guys were absolutely amazing too. If anyone wants to fangirl about those games, I'm totally ready LOL

I've also played some R-18 BL games which were highly enjoyable, but this is an otome thread so.. :p
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 222
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

[MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: [MATURE] List of R18+ otome games and discussion/opinions

Post by QueenOfLiars 19/10/13, 03:17 am

I'm not a huge fan of the eroge/+18 genre, so I keep my distance from it unless the game has an interesting plot to it. The eroges I have played with what I thought had interesting plots are DRAMAtical Murder, Saya No Uta (Which to me wasn't as interesting as I imagined it to be. I was actually...Really boring in my case.), and Yume Miru Kursu: A Drug That Makes You Dream.

But Frankly, I love the games that have...How do you say it, 'psychotic' characters in it, thus being the reason these games seem enjoyable to me.

Although, I've never actually played an +18 otome game. I did wanted to play Trick or Alice, but I never got the chance to. I played a small bit of it. Bert sweating
QueenOfLiars
QueenOfLiars
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 22
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyrie 12/11/13, 12:31 am

Personally I would love to see more well-done R-18 otome games. My favorite game has to be Chou no Doku, Hana no Kusari by aromarie. I also loved Tsuki no Hikari by the same company. They tend to have mature stories and a likable heroine which is a must for me. 

I'm tentatively looking forward to Jooubachi; I like Kagura as a protagonist more and imo her guys were better from the drama cds (KAKKI!!!). I do think it'll be super smutty and low in plot but hopefully I'm wrong and it's not completely plotless. I just want Kakki xD
kyrie
kyrie
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 13/11/13, 09:56 am

At best, I'm thinking that Jooubachi will have a mediocre-to-decent plot that encompasses a lot of sex, rather than just being a nukige.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 13/12/13, 06:07 pm

Great list! The rape factor doesn't bother me that much, but it is good to know what to expect =D

Oh and Sanzen Sekai launch is getting delayed again... I want to punch something  Very Mad (I'm so looking foward to playing this, you guys have no idea  Crying )

Last edited by celasvictoria on 15/12/13, 05:50 am; edited 1 time in total
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 14/12/13, 12:29 am

celasvictoria wrote:Great list! The rape factor doesn't bother me that much, but it is good to know what to expect =D

Oh and Sanzen Sekai launch is getting delayed again... I want to punch something  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (I'm so looking foward to playing this, you guys have no idea  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Thanks for the kind words! smile

I agree with you. Of course, it's not like I don't feel sorry for anybody that gets raped in both IRL and the fictional world... but as terrible as this sounds, when it comes to fiction, I've become totally desensitised. It's not "real", so it doesn't bother me as much as it bothers most people.

Thanks for the tip about Sanzen Sekai. For those who didn't catch the first post, it's now going to be released on 27-12-2013. A seven-day delay is an interesting one; usually a company delays by an entire month, at least. It still is a bit disappointing, since I think Tomoe looks like she'd be a great protagonist and the plot is intriguing. I still haven't decided if I want to buy it or not, though.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 16/12/13, 07:55 pm

I still haven't decided if I want to buy it or not, though.
Well, I'll be buying it for certain, but I'm still researching how I'm gonna do it XD All Japanese Otoges I played were borrowed, so I've never bought from Japan =( At least it gives me some time to save money :p 
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 17/12/13, 02:24 pm

Buying Japanese stuff seems complicated at first, but once you get used to it, it's hardly any trouble.

Here's a great post to help you, in case you haven't worked out what you're going to do yet:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Feel free to ask me for any help! I've been buying Japanese stuff online for quite some time now so I should prove helpful. smile
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ValeriaGray 18/12/13, 05:53 am

So are most of these translated to English?
ValeriaGray
ValeriaGray
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 18/12/13, 10:10 am

Sadly, no. The only that is in English is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which is an OELVN. There is a translation in progress for PersonA ~Opera-za no Kaijin~, which is 36% complete.

R18+ games aren't popular choices for translations. IMO, I think it'd be worth translating Koezaru wa Akai Hana, since that's a great R18+ otome game.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 21/12/13, 08:45 pm

Now that finally finished playing Akazukin to Mayoi no Mori, I would like to share my thoughts on the game here. I'll put it under a spoiler tag just to be sure hehe

Spoiler:

Overall it wasn't a bad game, but it sure was disappoint in some parts. I won't recommend playing this, but if you really want I would recommend doing Normal End> Nightmare > Yamaneko, and then pretend the others doesn't exist  :p .

I'm sorry for writing so much, but I just had to vent this somewhere. I hope you guys were able to understand all, because I'm not so good at expressing myself in English  Bert sweating .
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 21/12/13, 09:13 pm

celasvictoria wrote:I'm sorry for writing so much, but I just had to vent this somewhere. I hope you guys were able to understand all, because I'm not so good at expressing myself in English  Bert sweating .
Honestly, more people should write game reviews here. Especially when it comes to japanese games, because many users, me included, don't know the language.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 22/12/13, 02:16 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Honestly, more people should write game reviews here. Especially when it comes to japanese games, because many users, me included, don't know the language.

I agree with you (although I don't consider what I did a review XD). I still read a lot of otome blogs, mostly because I sometimes feel that I don't understand some plot details (my favorite is Yume Miru Sekai). It's a shame this forum doesn't seem as active as it used to be (at least that what it seems for me). I kinda feel that I got late to the party  Laughing dududu
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 22/12/13, 04:16 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:
celasvictoria wrote:I'm sorry for writing so much, but I just had to vent this somewhere. I hope you guys were able to understand all, because I'm not so good at expressing myself in English  Bert sweating .
Honestly, more people should write game reviews here. Especially when it comes to japanese games, because many users, me included, don't know the language.

Cat_Lady is right! We definitely could do with more otome game reviews. There are many places where you can find them, but they tend have very large gaps between reviews, not current, and/or not solely about otome games. The only consistent and current one I can think of is by Hinano.

Celas, I liked your review and understood it perfectly fine. I don't think reviews have to be full-on analytical to be a good one. I also happened to agree with almost everything you said.

I've been meaning to write reviews on a personal blog or write them directly for Otome Jikan (where I've written just two things for, but not reviews). It's all about time consumption, but since I'm on holidays now, I probably can get one or two in before I'm back to college.

This forum has died down considerably, yes. When I first started, I was practically a posting machine here! Maybe people posting more reviews will attract more users, who knows.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 22/12/13, 05:40 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:Celas, I liked your review and understood it perfectly fine. I don't think reviews have to be full-on analytical to be a good one. I also happened to agree with almost everything you said.

I'm glad you understood it  :p  While I was writing it I was with google translate open in Portuguese > English because of some words  Embarassed/ Kyaa! I was always like: how do I say that again?! Is this expression used really in this way?  :p 

About writing a personnal blog, I tried doing one once in portuguese, because I wanted more people from my country (Brazil) to know about this games, but I'm soo lazy hahahah. I'm always saying to myself to go back to it, but never do  Laughing dududu .

Well, I've been playing a lot of older +18 otome games thanks to my ex-boyfriend's friend to get the things I want, I have no pride haha and I'll probably be posting more of my thoughts on them  Perv look
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by funnifox 27/02/14, 06:06 am

Oh! I'm so glad I found this topic. Thank you so much for listing all the +18 otome games. It's such a relief to have them all in one spot rather than me having to go through various websites to find.
funnifox
funnifox
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 47
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://funnifox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 05/03/14, 03:54 pm

No worries. I'm glad this list is useful to you! smile
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akitsuki 09/04/14, 11:41 am

Well.. If I could state it, I just turned 18 few months ago and obviously I still haven't tried any of the R18+ games. Though I did read several reviews on R18+ otome games, somehow I still can't imagine myself playing one Bert sweating 

I mean, I don't have special reasons to try it when there are tons of good all-age otome games. Just my opinion though.
Akitsuki
Akitsuki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 36
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia 21/05/14, 10:56 pm

I don't really enjoy the innocent female leads as much as I'd enjoy someone a bit naughtier, unfortunately it seems that all of these game are only in Japanese and my knowledge of it is just way too narrow so I don't really get the chance to see if there are some naughtier girls in these erotica games.

In fiction I don't mind if the dominant one is forcing themselves just a bit, but will stop if the other one doesn't give their consent relatively fast. Well, in romantic fiction I mean. I kinda can enjoy the kinky stuff too at some more twisted games, but irl I wouldn't even want to be forcefully kissed, let alone anything worse.

I played Hadaka Shitsuji and honestly I loved it, even though the protagonist is quite a sadist. For once the targets aren't teenage girls, which makes the game like 500% more enjoyable already, but also the inner dialogue in the game describes the protagonist's mixed feelings about the things he does, which is just awesome. He isn't the normal guy who just suddenly does unspeakable things without any clear motivation. The game is great and honestly I really, really enjoy erotic yaoi, I might actually prefer it over heterosexual interactions.
Millenia
Millenia
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 45
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nicefunfungirl 22/08/14, 12:25 pm

I'll explore the odds with some of those games. I'd start with the step -Futari no Kankei wa Ippo zutsu- for starter,But i wish it was fully translated for the full game.

But i will also be starting the trial for a beginner.
nicefunfungirl
nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 35
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vocaotome 03/10/14, 12:37 pm

I finished playing Sanzen Sekai Yuugi recently, and in my opinion it's seriously the best R18 game I've played so far. And it's not only for the fact that the heroine is a badass fighter-she's also mentally strong and all the guys are precious dears in their own way. There's no rape BS whatsoever in their routes! There's the psycho possible rapist oniichan though...well I guess he can't really be regarded as a love interest because even though he has a route there wasn’t any romance with him, and the only ecchi stuff was in a bad end. Other than this there was only one other dead end with rape but it was handled realistically and actually didn't offend me as it wasn't romanticized in the least and portrayed to be the heinous act it is (the rapist here was one of the killers).
The rape issue (or rather the refreshing lack of it) aside, the story is great, and there's so much sass and trope smashing everywhere I can't even :D This game seriously needs more advertisement, damn it. Here is my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from tumblr if you wanna look at my ramblings XD
vocaotome
vocaotome
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 488
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

http://vocaotome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo 08/10/14, 06:14 am

shocked I had not idea there were so many! That's awesome! Which ones are in English and free.

And rape, does that mean the girl gets raped or the guy cuz if it's the guy I'm all on board!
Theo
Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 47
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theosmeo

Back to top Go down

Post by kudaratan 09/10/14, 06:20 am

hey, do you think maybe we could also add like which characters have unavoidable rape or how to avoid the rape that's there in each game that has it?
kudaratan
kudaratan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 91
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://kersplode.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 12/10/14, 03:16 am

Recently I got 女王蜂の王房 Jooubachi no Oubou [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] both Menou hen and Kaguya hen. Because I don't really into sadistic heroine, I chose to play Menou hen first ^^ Beside the guys really kakkoi in Menou-hen hahaha

I will inform the male characters from Menou-hen:

Takanemaru
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CV: Okino Yasuhiro aka Takahashi Hiroki
The one who wear eye-patch in his right eye. He is a drone and Menou bodyguard (?) and always near Menou. He is the one who always encourage Menou to become next queen. He is very protective about Menou. At first I want to play his route, but I change my mind. I will save his route for the last ^^

Hakuou
CV: Hirai Tatsuya aka Hirakawa Daisuke
First time I saw him, omg he looks like Jin Kisaragi from Blazblue!! haha--
-Jin Kisaragi-
-Hakuou-
Alright, he is a drone and attempt as leader, he knows Menou since they're little. He always make fun of Menou and recently dislike Takanemaru over-protective behaviors.

Ruby
CV: 田村拓狼/Tamura Takurou(?) aka Eguchi Takuya
Hm... He is the one who have different colors of his eyes and creepy smile look. Takanemaru and Hakuou always call him 'prince of dog', Ruby always pop-up everywhere and you will not notice his presence xD He is a drone who lives by his animalistic sense of smell and instincts.

I'm in middle (err, near the end, I think.) of Hakuou happy ending route... Hakuou harassment in the beginning of game cannot be avoided, but yeah, it's not like he raped Menou (and yes, he didn't do anything-- I mean he didn't doing H with Menou; just harass her), he just want to tell Menou about those 'kind of things' (Because Takanemaru is too strict as her guard and never allow Menou to know such thing and Menou herself is too innocent until Kaguya laughed when she know that Menou haven't doing anything with her husband candidates). Frankly, Menou tell all of this to Hakuou and it makes Hakuou want to teach her >_<;

I will make a spoiler post when I finished Hakuou route xD So, before I tell you about this game, I want to know the ending first ^^

Theo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I had not idea there were so many! That's awesome! Which ones are in English and free.

And rape, does that mean the girl gets raped or the guy cuz if it's the guy I'm all on board!

So far, all of them are commercials. The one who got raped always the heroine, or I thought so. I haven't found R-18 Otome game where heroine raped the guy ^^

kudaratan wrote:hey, do you think maybe we could also add like which characters have unavoidable rape or how to avoid the rape that's there in each game that has it?
It's a good idea ^^ Ah, in Jooubachi no Oubou I think you can avoid rape by follow the happy ending route... I've seen the walkthroughs here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It really have many bad endings @w@

------edit------
Sorry for long post, but I've finished both Takanemaru and Hakuou happy end. So here is my review about this game. I will put them in spoiler tag, but I will not hide the conclusion ^^

Hakuou:

Takanemaru:

Conclusions:
The arts were drawn beautifully!! I love the characters design, all of male characters are strong in their appearances and personality. The story is a fantasy story. At first, I thought this game will turn out weird because I saw a monster--the queen, she looks like a bee in human clothes, and this is also include hard-core h scenes. But I was wrong. I love the story and how the flows end in each routes. All the ends from each route were different (so far I only play Hakuou and Takanemaru and it's really different each other). The story about Sakuya ambition, Queen's death, and Menou personality are different at Hakuou and Takanemaru. Plus in Hakuou routes you will know that he have some relation with humans world. Hakuou and Takanemaru, both of them are do-S person; and yeah Menou was the one who do-M. Hakuou has more H scenes than Takanemaru and some of them were hard-core scenes (such as bondage, lock-up her hand with big nails (her hands were bleeding!!), thrown up Menou clothes). But, aside from that, both Takanemaru and Hakuou are good guy! They will always protect Menou and make her safe. The seiyuu's doing their good job! I will recommend this game to you who loves fantasy series and protective guy. Ah, I don't know if there's raped scene in bad ending, but I don't see them in good endings path. Menou always approve the guy before their doing it.

Last edited by kyuuichii on 12/10/14, 04:44 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : adding pictures; adding review)
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodyCross 22/10/14, 03:25 pm

In the listed games above are there any games which has an eng patch/are in eng? cuz I notice that some of the games are in japanese. so I was wondering how can you play the game without eng patch or something. Is there any tool you use or something? cuz I really wanna play an r+18 otome game but sadly there arent any which has an eng patch so I have no choice but to give up. sorry for this cuz I'm kinda new to the otome world.
BloodyCross
BloodyCross
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next