Otome Hearts
What are you reading/watching now? - Page 4 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What are you reading/watching now? - Page 4 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you reading/watching now?

+47
Sarah_Newclears
AlchemyPanda
ceskathxcv
Heart Democracy
kyuuichii
Suwariish
Francette
fairth
animeji
AsukaKojima
Moee
ranimanga
celasvictoria
LeeYa
kamion
Luna
mangataku
WaifuOfTris
rozelie123
shymel
KawaiiMess
Paige-Nanette
XueHisoka
Seira
silvergirl33
harorin
Mizzykin
Ire
Her Cheshire Smile
Midnight Solstice
Riri
alice3ify
DiamondRoseTears
hanna18
Inuran
stellarroze
billies
Alera
vocaotome
umi~
tssf
Velut Luna
Saefiya
eigengrau
Ace of Hearts
spicy_diamond
Akuni
51 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What are you reading/watching now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you reading/watching now?

Post by kyuuichii 23/09/14, 12:18 pm

I'm watching Otomate Party 2013, each variety corner really hilarious xD
Currently reading and figuring out Glass Heart Princess; Yukito's walkthrough.... it seems I had did something wrong in his route @w@
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

What are you reading/watching now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you reading/watching now?

Post by Francette 24/09/14, 12:12 pm

kyuuichii wrote:I'm watching Otomate Party 2013, each variety corner really hilarious xD
Currently reading and figuring out Glass Heart Princess; Yukito's walkthrough.... it seems I had did something wrong in his route @w@

I had to start Yukito's from the beginning like three times or so... lol. Good luck! If you're following a walkthrough and they make you go for the 'difficult' dates first, just ingnore them and do the easier ones... you don't want to get our pretty Kyoko killed!

I will probably start with the new Bakumatsu Rock tomorrow! I have a long flight back home, so I hope my batteries won't die soon...  Bert sweating
Francette
Francette
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 40
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 24/09/14, 01:22 pm

@francette
Ohoho~ You know? I already got broken heart ahahaha... That's my first playthrough in October week 1st.... That's why I looking for walkthrough >,<
Alright, thank you for your advise, I will try to not make Kyoko death :D

I'm currently reading Yukito walkthrough and Gakuen Alice manga... The last volume will be release in my country... I'm looking forward for it Just as planned
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda 07/10/14, 03:22 pm

I'm actually still reading the second book off the vampire diaries, but I keep forgetting to continue. For some reason if I put a book down, it stays down for months haha.

As for watching I'm trying to finish Tokyo Ghoul.
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/10/14, 12:40 am

It's the beginning of the fall anime season sooo I'm checking out a lot of shows right now, there's no way I'm going to list them all hahahahaha. Bert sweating  The ones I'm most psyched for are Akatsuki no Yona Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso!
Barring currently airing anime, I'm working my way slowly through the first season of Saiunkoku MonogatariEhehe~

... I also read too much manga (both on-going series and completed ones that have slow, slow ongoing translations, you don't want to see my MAL list lmao) but my favorite ones I'm currently reading are Bokura no Kiseki, Gangsta, Haikyuu!!, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Natsume Yuujinchou, Noragami, and Song of the Long March.   like

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 26/10/14, 01:43 am

I'm actually still reading Cheonsaeng-Yeonbun and many historical book for my college ( I am in History department ).

And i'm watching ... hmm .. Free!, Once Upon a time, It's okay that's love ( K-drama ) and High School Love On.
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -6
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda 01/11/14, 09:11 pm

Yama no Susume season 2, after tokyo Ghoul, strange+, Pupa and after trying to get through Meganebu! I was in the mood for some short cute girls climbing mountains.
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri 01/11/14, 10:22 pm

Watching: Sailor Moon ~Crystal~, Magic Kaito 1412, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji and loving them all
Kinda curious about Tokyo Ghoul...

I still need to get back on some older animes I haven't finished too... ^^;

Also hunting for new mangas to read XD
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto 06/11/14, 02:09 pm

hmm... for this season I'm watching

amagi brilliant park (actually rather funny)
phycho-pass 2
madan no ou to vanadisu
akatsuki no yona
gugure kokkuri-san
nanatsu no taisai
cross ange (I think the ecchi scenes are not necessary but story wise is pretty good)

I also finished Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun a few months ago.  That was super hilarious!
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 06/11/14, 08:43 pm

I'm actually still reading Super Lovers !
I want the tome 7 Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -6
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 07/11/14, 01:26 am

Currently watching Fate/Unlimited Blade Works. Hooh--- This anime make me replaying Fate/Stay night VN and go through UBW true end xD Oooh Archer you're good guy!!
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chuu-pun 12/11/14, 09:42 pm

Magic Kaito 1412, Fate Stay Night UBW, KimiAso, and the show with the merman (forgot the name lol) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'll probably watch more shows this weekend while I wait for new episodes to come out. I still need to watch Zankyou no Terror, Tokyo Ghoul, etc.
chuu-pun
chuu-pun
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

http://bunny-onichan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri 12/11/14, 11:22 pm

chuu-pun wrote:Magic Kaito 1412, Fate Stay Night UBW, KimiAso, and the show with the merman (forgot the name lol) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'll probably watch more shows this weekend while I wait for new episodes to come out. I still need to watch Zankyou no Terror, Tokyo Ghoul, etc.

By "the show with the merman", do you mean "Free! ~Iwatobi Swim Club~"? Or is there another one? Because I would love to see it XD XD
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto 13/11/14, 03:13 am

Sayuri wrote:
chuu-pun wrote:Magic Kaito 1412, Fate Stay Night UBW, KimiAso, and the show with the merman (forgot the name lol) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By "the show with the merman", do you mean "Free! ~Iwatobi Swim Club~"? Or is there another one? Because I would love to see it XD XD

I think she might meant "Orenchi no furo jijou"?... that one is an anime with a merman in the bath tub... lol
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chuu-pun 16/11/14, 02:16 am

Right now I'm current;y reading Yamada and the Seven Witches. It's pretty funny and good so far [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chuu-pun
chuu-pun
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

http://bunny-onichan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 24/01/15, 05:52 am

Oh boy.... actively? I'd say Pandora hearts, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Sinbad no bouken.... Alice in the country of clover (more series of stories)
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 191
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://kawaii-ash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4