Otome Hearts
What are you reading/watching now? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What are you reading/watching now? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you reading/watching now?

+47
Sarah_Newclears
AlchemyPanda
ceskathxcv
Heart Democracy
kyuuichii
Suwariish
Francette
fairth
animeji
AsukaKojima
Moee
ranimanga
celasvictoria
LeeYa
kamion
Luna
mangataku
WaifuOfTris
rozelie123
shymel
KawaiiMess
Paige-Nanette
XueHisoka
Seira
silvergirl33
harorin
Mizzykin
Ire
Her Cheshire Smile
Midnight Solstice
Riri
alice3ify
DiamondRoseTears
hanna18
Inuran
stellarroze
billies
Alera
vocaotome
umi~
tssf
Velut Luna
Saefiya
eigengrau
Ace of Hearts
spicy_diamond
Akuni
51 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What are you reading/watching now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you reading/watching now?

Post by ranimanga 19/07/14, 01:11 am

Been watching Free! Eternal Summer~ 
jghgehjhfg I am so torn right now...
Spoiler:
And I'm currently reading Ao Haru Ride which I heard was going to air in the summer. smile
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What are you reading/watching now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you reading/watching now?

Post by LeeYa 21/07/14, 03:44 pm

ranimanga wrote:Been watching Free! Eternal Summer~ 
Spoiler:
And I'm currently reading Ao Haru Ride which I heard was going to air in the summer. smile
kakaka Embarassed/ Kyaa! I like Rin too in this season!now you mention about Mikoshiba's little brother..hahaha..he's so adorable.. Sparkle Sousuke is nice but he's a bit look scary when it's come about Haru (I mean like how he stare him) Ehehe~ 
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Moee 29/07/14, 06:22 am

Oh my goodness I am into so many shows/mangas right now. I can't keep track of most of them. So i'll name 3 of the mangas/shows I'm watching right now.

Anime:
 Blue Star Haikyuu!!

Blue Star Free!

Blue Star Ace of Diamond

(If you haven't noticed, I really like sports anime.  Perv smile )

Manga:
 Blue Star Hirunaka no Ryuusei

Blue Star Taiyou no Ie

Blue Star Watashi ni xx Shinasai

I just read the HnR update today. I'm waiting for the TnI update. And I still have to finish reading WnxS and then wait for that to update. SO MANY UPDATES TO WAIT FOR  shocked  sad  Crying .
Moee
Moee
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 64
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://snepais.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/07/14, 08:58 pm

Moee wrote:(If you haven't noticed, I really like sports anime.  Perv smile )

hehehe~ Its too obvious  :p  Evil smirk  Perv smile Rei,Rin,Nagisa and Sousuke XDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/07/14, 09:02 pm

ranimanga wrote:Been watching Free! Eternal Summer~ 
Spoiler:
Free!Eternal summer has us all torn!!

Currently watching Ao Haru Ride (Its REALLY good so far!), SAO II, DRAMAtical Murder Oh you~ Noiz >///< , Love Stage!, GA and Mangaka to assistant-san

Its so much work catching up on what ever i forgot to watch Bert sweating  Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 11/08/14, 02:05 am

ryt now im watch the latest episodes of mahouka koukou no rettousei(ep 19) Laughing dududu  SAO II(ep 6) Trust me, I\'m an ex  and kuroshitsuji: book of circus(ep 5) :p  like 

and im REreading AKB49 renai kinshi jourei :D  smile 
(these r all awesome anime/manga so if u haven't watch/read them pls do// SPREADIN DA ADDICTION Evil smirk  Perv smile)// Bleh
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 12/08/14, 11:45 pm

I haven't watch any anime right know..I want to save it later when I don't have internet ..hehe Perv smile 
btw..I'm started reading a review of Uta no Prince-sama,Ittoki Otoya's route Oh you~ ..and also Meteor Garden novel(malay version) which is adaptation from Meteor Garden(Chinese Drama) Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by animeji 16/08/14, 11:30 pm

Free! Eternal Summer!! My poor fujoshi heart is all aflutter this season~ Aaaaah Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

I'm gonna start Love Stage soon, and I haven't watched Uta no Prince-sama  sad  I'm a terrible fangirl, but I just haven't had the time!!

Reading: A Devil and Her Love Song and My Girlfriend is A Geek
Both have great art and have really sweet moments. But A Devil is also pretty dark and can be serious with a lot of messed up people and the danger of mob mentality while My Girlfriend is hilarious and adorable~
 They really are the best of both worlds. smile
animeji
animeji
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 14
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 26/08/14, 12:21 pm

I have a really really strange habit that I usually wait the anime is completed then watch it. It was so hard for me to wait per-week.

So, I'm watching the last season's anime.

Jeng

Jeng

MEKAKUCITY ACTORS

who says this anime is bad, huh? who? who?

This anime ish great although it is a little bit complicated. You should watch it or else you will lose the hansome Goshujin-sama~
Laughing dududu Trust me, I\'m an ex Evil smirk
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 91
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 26/08/14, 12:28 pm

LeeYa wrote:I haven't watch any anime right know..I want to save it later when I don't have internet ..hehe Perv smile
I have the same ideology as yours Crying
It's like collecting coupon and use it when it needed to Trust me, I\'m an ex
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 91
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 27/08/14, 02:15 am

I'm also watching the season's anime:
Barakamon
Tokyo Ghoul
Makkakucity Actors
Bishoujo senshi sailor moon: Cristal
Kiniro no Corda Blue Sky

And I'm waiting for Hunter x Hunter's episodes to pile up !

I should wait until an anime is finished before beginning to watch it >< Frustration ô Frustration ! Crying
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 04/09/14, 06:30 am

@Kamion
hahah...no internet nothing to do then watch anime..heheh

Recently I watch Ao Haru Ride..AH!!!!Why I'm not watch this anime early..its really awesome!Its become my favorite anime right know..hehhe....I have to wait mangatraders to repair before read its manga..

also new episode of tokyo ghoul,Zankyou no Terror,Glasslip,Free!Eternal Summer,Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus,and many more..ah!also studio ghibli movie's ,Only Yesterday and Kiki's Delivery  and movie named Mai Mai Miracle

recently I reading Kiwametsuke Gakuyaura Ouji by Sakurakouji Kanoko..
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Francette 04/09/14, 10:17 am

I barely watch read anything... (I'm like so so lazy lol) But still I'm currently reading Shounen Oujo. There are not a lot of chapters out, but I'm reaaaally enjoying it so far. Totally recommended! like
Francette
Francette
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 40
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Suwariish 14/09/14, 08:02 pm

I'm currently watching Aldnoah Zero, Sailor Moon Crystal, and Haikyuu!!. Which now that I think about it are all in different ballparks (mech scifi, magical girl, and sports...)

Currently reading Sugar Apple Fairytale, Karneval, Shounen Oujo, Haikyuu!!, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Horimiya, Last Game, Komomo Confiserie, and Shokugeki no Soma.
Suwariish
Suwariish
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Francette 15/09/14, 02:29 pm

Suwariish wrote:I'm currently watching Aldnoah Zero, Sailor Moon Crystal, and Haikyuu!!. Which now that I think about it are all in different ballparks (mech scifi, magical girl, and sports...)

Currently reading Sugar Apple Fairytale, Karneval, Shounen Oujo, Haikyuu!!, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Horimiya, Last Game, Komomo Confiserie, and Shokugeki no Soma.

Shounen Oujo and Horimiya. WE MUST BECOME FRIENDS OTL
I haven't read Horimiya for a while thoooo... but I really love it  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Francette
Francette
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 15/09/14, 02:44 pm

I'm reading some pixiv illustrations about TomaxHeroine and trying to translate it x3
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Suwariish 15/09/14, 05:29 pm

Francette wrote:
Suwariish wrote:I'm currently watching Aldnoah Zero, Sailor Moon Crystal, and Haikyuu!!. Which now that I think about it are all in different ballparks (mech scifi, magical girl, and sports...)

Shounen Oujo and Horimiya. WE MUST BECOME FRIENDS OTL
I haven't read Horimiya for a while thoooo... but I really love it  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Ladida Horimiya updated quite a bit its up at Ch. 40 if you haven't read that far. I wish Shounen Oujo would update I'm super interested in how Al will maintain/discard his current identity. Though I haven't checked it recently (last I read was Nikola jumping off the boat and Al helping her).

But yes. Friendship must be forged. Hello

And I can't believe I forgot one of my current reads (and its one of my faves too...) Crying . I am also currently reading the excellent Pandora Hearts.
Suwariish
Suwariish
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Francette 16/09/14, 06:53 am

I think I stopped reading Horimiya around ch. 2x, but I'll resume reading it when I go back home. I know, right! That's the last thing I read too. I'm actually thinking about getting the next volumes here in Japan, but I guess they'll be a bit heavy to carry back... But really, I didn't think I'd be so interested in a manga just by reading a lil' bunch of episodes.  Ladida

I kinda forgot to say I'm also reading Kuroshitsuji and Shoukoku no Altair, those are the only ones I'm up to date with.
Francette
Francette
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Suwariish 16/09/14, 06:46 pm

Francette wrote:I think I stopped reading Horimiya around ch. 2x, but I'll resume reading it when I go back home. I know, right! That's the last thing I read too. I'm actually thinking about getting the next volumes here in Japan, but I guess they'll be a bit heavy to carry back... But really, I didn't think I'd be so interested in a manga just by reading a lil' bunch of episodes.  Ladida

I kinda forgot to say I'm also reading Kuroshitsuji and Shoukoku no Altair, those are the only ones I'm up to date with.

Gahhh.... your in Japan sooo lucky. Very Mad One of my top places to go someday. Other than Europe. That is true but Shounen Oujo is definitely what I look for when it comes to intrigue in manga, that and C+ and Cornett is pretty close too (what can I say Victorian ages/ or Victorian in general are just :p ). And once you get to chapter forty in Horimiya.... lets just say Sengoku and Miyamura make a great team.

I still have to get back into Kuroshitsuji (stopped reading when Plue(?) arrived) forget why I stopped checking it though. Probably had something to do with FE:A's release tho. And I believe I briefly checked out Shoukoku no Altair though I can't remember what its about so must do so again.
Suwariish
Suwariish
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Francette 17/09/14, 08:30 am

Right? It's really interesting,  makes you want to keep on reading and reading! (And yes, Victorian is pure looooove). Oh, my. xD I should really start reading Horimiya again!

How did you like Awakening? I actually enjoyed it quite a lot! Oh, oh! You really have to check Shoukoku no Altair again... It'll be worth your time, promised!

Where in Europe would you like to go? O:
Francette
Francette
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Suwariish 18/09/14, 10:28 pm

Francette wrote:Right? It's really interesting,  makes you want to keep on reading and reading! (And yes, Victorian is pure looooove). Oh, my. xD I should really start reading Horimiya again!

How did you like Awakening? I actually enjoyed it quite a lot! Oh, oh! You really have to check Shoukoku no Altair again... It'll be worth your time, promised!

Where in Europe would you like to go? O:

I loved Awakening, especially the chance to have a customizable MU (the main thing I loved about Rekka no Ken and was sorely sad to see go in later installments) though I am biased towards the series as a whole (played nearly all of the games except for Roy's, Thracia, + Marth's). And I'll check that out again after my current trip to Canada.

Where in Europe? Honestly everywhere OTL. Mostly to try the different food's annnd maybe a little to see the sights. (Yes I would go to a country just for the food all day everyday.) Though I am planning on going to Germany + Poland sometime next year (mid-January atm) despite it being my initial plans for my birthday (took the 2hr drive to Vancouver instead).
Suwariish
Suwariish
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 20/09/14, 06:42 pm

Has not download any anime for now so I just randomly re-watching any anime and read review of Glass Hearts Princess(so far,read review of Tenma and Kanata's route..so interesting stories..hahhahahahhahhahahahXDDD)
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Democracy 20/09/14, 11:33 pm

Now that I have a bit of free time again, I was finally able to catch up to Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun! 
All of the comedy certainly did me well. Every character is so lovely~ I can't help but adore all of them. Because of that I'm going to read the manga as well. 

I've also picked up something "new", Shinsekai Yori. It's somewhat eerie and I get a lot of chills when watching the episodes but it keeps drawing me in regardless how confusing it can get.
Heart Democracy
Heart Democracy
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://notsafe4you.tumblr.com/page/1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 21/09/14, 01:13 am

Yeeeesssssssss, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun has been a fun ride. All the characters are so funny. I hope we get another season out of this.

There are some other series I've been keeping track of over the summer as well.

Ao Haru Ride - This one annoys me so much but I haven't quit watching it yet. I just despise all the pointless drama, but there must be something that keeps me coming back for more.

Barakamon - Such a sweet series that's full of heart. I'm a sucker for adults forming bonds with children and learning from them.

Free! ES - Omg, the last ep tore my heart out. This show feels like something almost anyone can relate to in some form. I think the characters are written in a way that both girls and guys can understand what the characters are going through. The emphasis on swimming and the beautiful animation is a bonus.

Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus - I'm so glad we got to see this manga arc animated. My only regret is that we didn't go far enough to see Snake join Ciel's servants. But at least we should see more of him in the OVA coming out next season.

Sailor Moon Crystal - Although I'm not a big fan of the classic Sailor Moon anime I've been giving this new version a chance. A long time ago I read the manga but I don't remember how close this new anime is to it. Still deciding whether I like this version or not.

Sword Art Online II - This is an anime series I've been enjoying since the first season. There were parts I didn't like about the second season but this third season has made me much happier. I guess I just like the gaming scenario adventure (and watching Kirito Gary Stu his way through the series XD).
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 23/09/14, 06:54 am

I'm currently reading Ao Haru Ride, Love Stage!!, Momochi-san sumthing (Sorry! The title's too long.   Bert sweating)
I'm re-reading Barajou no Kiss, L.DK, and I forgot the other one. Sorry.  :p
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next