Otome Hearts
Hakuouki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hakuouki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hakuouki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

+12
Aiwethryne
TenshiEffect
celasvictoria
Daeyamati
insight_blue
Vozykiel
Kouryuu
EquinoxCrow
Blue_Sargent
The_Cat_Lady
inamoment
Mirai
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hakuouki: Stories of the Shinsengumi Empty Hakuouki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

Post by Mirai 24/10/13, 01:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I heard Aksys is localizing Hakuouki Junsouroku and I was curious what you guys think about it. It's going to be on the PS3, so there's going to be DLC I'm sure. From what it looks like, it's both the Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan and Hakuouki Zuisouroku in one disc with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Would you consider getting it? Are you sick of Aksys re-releasing the original Hakuouki? Or are you just happy to get your hands on Zuisouroku? Does the new animated movement make you squeal over Okita more? Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Last edited by Mirai on 24/10/13, 02:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirai
Mirai
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 195
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hakuouki: Stories of the Shinsengumi Empty Re: Hakuouki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

Post by inamoment 24/10/13, 02:05 am

Ughh I don't have a PS3 :/ I'm not a heavy gamer and don't want to get one just for this game. I guess I could borrow someone's lol.
There's PS3 emulators but I'm not sure about using them on my MacBook Pro because it might not be powerful enough.
Yes, I am kinda sick of Aksys re-releasing the original game, was hoping for just for Zuisouroku. I guess they're trying to appeal to people with different consoles/make more money? If I don't get this, I might just buy the Japanese version of Zuisouroku.
inamoment
inamoment
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 2
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hakuouki: Stories of the Shinsengumi Empty Re: Hakuouki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

Post by The_Cat_Lady 24/10/13, 11:33 am

Finally smile. Still, PS3? Really? mou~ Theoretically, all english Hakuouki fans should have a PSP - why make the game for PS3? Wouldn't that make it harder to sell? I doubt that someone will buy a whole console for one game.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 24/10/13, 11:03 pm

PS3! Drat! D:

I think Aksys considers PSP an expired console, hence the move to a newer one.
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EquinoxCrow 24/10/13, 11:48 pm

I'm rather annoyed with them right now. I mean Hakuoki is really great and all but it's the same bloody game I have on the psp. I wanted a otome game that would justify getting that stupid system. D<
EquinoxCrow
EquinoxCrow
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 25
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 08/12/13, 03:51 am

Make note for myself..get a PS3 asap. XD And yeah, they consider PSP an expired consule..wait. That means no OTOME games for PSP?!? NO! -falls into pit- Anyhow. I am sorta annoyed yet excited over this. So mixed feelings here.
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vozykiel 19/12/13, 06:28 am

as girl I only have 3DS currently so far, and I really happy when meet with Hakuoki in the 3DS system
I do hope Aksyss released more of Hakuoki series in 3DS system also  Hello
Vozykiel
Vozykiel
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 19/12/13, 11:27 pm

I wish I could get just Zuisouroku, and preferably on my PSP, but luckily for me, my husband has a PS3. I just finished playing Hakuouki (I know, I'm behind), and I was just thinking how much I like the characters, but I'd like to have more fun, easy-going, sweet stuff with them, and not so much death and madness. So Zuisouroku sounds exactly like what I want.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 27/12/13, 01:01 pm

I'm annoyed, but I can see why they decided to release another Hakuoki port. Hopefully Aksys will release other otome games that aren't on PSP (/cough Beyond the Future) in the future.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 27/12/13, 04:43 pm

Can't wait for this one to come out. Speacially for the extras. I just hope it's pleasant to read, because Hakuouki is really text heavy.
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/12/13, 09:36 pm

re-releasing can get pretty annoying (although it is often obvious to fans why games get re-released) and yes i may be squealing over Okita more..think i might just be happy to get my hands on it.. considering on getting it since i got a PS3 for Christmas xD

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiEffect 31/01/14, 12:46 am

Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi Limited Edition
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Limited Edition includes:

• Traditional Japanese “Omamori” Love Charm
  • Hakuoki Inspired Hair Comb
  • Hakuoki Inspired Hair Pin
  • Japanese-themed Premium Box

So...who's getting the LE?  Oh you~
TenshiEffect
TenshiEffect
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 18
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://tenshieffect.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 01/02/14, 04:42 am

I'm preordering the special edition~ I want a hairpin~~ I have already bought many PS3 games without having a PS3, so this is fine with me.

...This is ironic, TenshiEffect. I saw you post almost this exact thing on the KC forum the other day.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiEffect 01/02/14, 05:57 am

Aiwethryne wrote:I'm preordering the special edition~ I want a hairpin~~ I have already bought many PS3 games without having a PS3, so this is fine with me.

...This is ironic, TenshiEffect. I saw you post almost this exact thing on the KC forum the other day.
I'm debating whether or not to get the limited edition.  I would like to see better pictures of the hair pin before I decide.  Sparkle
Oh, and you saw my other post. That's funny.  Just as planned
TenshiEffect
TenshiEffect
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 01/02/14, 06:02 am

I get all limited edition stuff, even if the extras are not all that good. *cannot help myself* Well, it kind of makes sense I saw you post it, since I'm an active mod there.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 15/02/14, 05:41 am

TenshiEffect wrote:Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi Limited Edition
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Limited Edition includes:

• Traditional Japanese “Omamori” Love Charm
  • Hakuoki Inspired Hair Comb
  • Hakuoki Inspired Hair Pin
  • Japanese-themed Premium Box

So...who's getting the LE?  Oh you~
WANT!!!! How much is it?
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiEffect 15/02/14, 06:44 am

Blue_Star wrote:WANT!!!! How much is it?
The limited edition is $60.
TenshiEffect
TenshiEffect
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 15/02/14, 09:05 am

I dunno... I already own the limited edition for the PSP version but at the same time not many PS3 games get LEs. I'll probably buy it to support Aksys and because I'm a sucker for LEs lol.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 15/02/14, 04:38 pm

I want this LE soo badly  Bleh 
But I don't think I'll have the money for it, unfortunately.
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiEffect 24/02/14, 03:12 am

The LE is $50 at Amazon. So, I just went ahead and preordered it.  Sparkle
TenshiEffect
TenshiEffect
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiEffect 05/04/14, 10:11 am

The release date is May 6 and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is up.   smile 

Here's another picture of the LE:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by TenshiEffect on 29/06/14, 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
TenshiEffect
TenshiEffect
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 05/04/14, 06:59 pm

I bought the LE too.  
Then again I have the LE of the psp and 3ds version too. Embarassed/ Kyaa!
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 06/04/14, 11:48 pm

Ah so excited! I was so curious about what was going to happen, that I really marathoned this game and finished really quickly. I'll be glad to go back and play it more slowly, and really enjoy it the second time around. They'll be so pretty on my big TV compared to my tiny PSP!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 12/05/14, 09:24 pm

I started playing this last night. Anyone else plan on getting this game? I went straight to the Zuisouroku part. I didn't get too far, but it seems like there is a lot of extra content besides the main game.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalakins 01/08/14, 01:23 am

I'm excited for this game. I waiting to get it from GameFly. I've not heard of this series before this was released, but I'm also rather new to the otome gaming scene. I have a PS3 but I don't own a PSP. I was trying to figure out which console I wanted it on, but I heard the PS3 version has some extra DLC stuff that the PSP version doesn't have. I haven't played it yet, but does anyone know this is for sure true?

(Sorry if I'm reviving a "dead" thread. I'm new to the forums and I'm not sure how old is considered "dead" xD Thanks!)
Jalakins
Jalakins
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next