Otome Hearts
Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi

3 posters

Go down

Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi Empty Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi

Post by Haruka 18/09/13, 03:48 pm

I'm curious how many of you are interested in or plan on buying Hakuoki Memories of the Shinsengumi?

I did order the limited edition of it (because I'm a sucker for Hakuoki) and because I want to support any and all Otome games that are released here in North America..

I had thought this whole time that we were finally getting the scenes with Shinpachi,
Yamazaki, Sannan, and Kondou...  but I'm really not sure..  so much conflicting information about it.  I admit I'll be disappointed if those scenes aren't part of this game..  but I'll support the game either way..  any shred of anything new that's Hakuoki I want Ehehe~
Haruka
Haruka
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi Empty Re: Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi

Post by Loki666 18/09/13, 06:51 pm

There is already a post in the Game Discussion thread ^w^
I'm not buying it. I already supported otome games coming to North America by buying Sweet Fuse and Hakuouki: Demons of the Fleeting Blossoms, I don't want to waste my money on a game that is exactly the same except for a couple of new scenes  ¬_¬
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi Empty Re: Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi

Post by Ame 18/09/13, 08:02 pm

This is basically good for people who don't have PSPs like meee.
My friend and I are both buying the regular version and gonna play it together. ~.~
Ame
Ame
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 699
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka 18/09/13, 08:46 pm

Loki666 wrote:There is already a post in the Game Discussion thread ^w^
I'm not buying it. I already supported otome games coming to North America by buying Sweet Fuse and Hakuouki: Demons of the Fleeting Blossoms, I don't want to waste my money on a game that is exactly the same except for a couple of new scenes  ¬_¬
oops Bert sweating  I didn't realize there was already a thread..

Yes, I know what you mean..   it's nice for people that have a 3ds and don't have a psp..  but I completely understand why many of us who already purchased the psp game wouldn't care to purchase the new 3ds version.. 

I bought Sweet Fuse even though I really don't care for the character designs and wasn't all that interested in the game..

it's the only time I've bought something strictly to support a company and make it clear that I want more of their products
Haruka
Haruka
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down