Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi

Post by Haruka on 18/09/13, 03:48 pm

I'm curious how many of you are interested in or plan on buying Hakuoki Memories of the Shinsengumi?

I did order the limited edition of it (because I'm a sucker for Hakuoki) and because I want to support any and all Otome games that are released here in North America..

I had thought this whole time that we were finally getting the scenes with Shinpachi,
Yamazaki, Sannan, and Kondou...  but I'm really not sure..  so much conflicting information about it.  I admit I'll be disappointed if those scenes aren't part of this game..  but I'll support the game either way..  any shred of anything new that's Hakuoki I want Ehehe~

Haruka
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hakuoki Memories of The Shinsengumi

Post by Loki666 on 18/09/13, 06:51 pm

There is already a post in the Game Discussion thread ^w^
I'm not buying it. I already supported otome games coming to North America by buying Sweet Fuse and Hakuouki: Demons of the Fleeting Blossoms, I don't want to waste my money on a game that is exactly the same except for a couple of new scenes  ¬_¬

Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame on 18/09/13, 08:02 pm

This is basically good for people who don't have PSPs like meee.
My friend and I are both buying the regular version and gonna play it together. ~.~

Ame
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 698
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka on 18/09/13, 08:46 pm

Loki666 wrote:There is already a post in the Game Discussion thread ^w^
I'm not buying it. I already supported otome games coming to North America by buying Sweet Fuse and Hakuouki: Demons of the Fleeting Blossoms, I don't want to waste my money on a game that is exactly the same except for a couple of new scenes  ¬_¬
oops Bert sweating  I didn't realize there was already a thread..

Yes, I know what you mean..   it's nice for people that have a 3ds and don't have a psp..  but I completely understand why many of us who already purchased the psp game wouldn't care to purchase the new 3ds version.. 

I bought Sweet Fuse even though I really don't care for the character designs and wasn't all that interested in the game..

it's the only time I've bought something strictly to support a company and make it clear that I want more of their products

Haruka
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:07 am

Sponsored content