Otome Hearts
Black Wolves Saga - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Black Wolves Saga - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Wolves Saga

+16
Akitsuki
Laramie Castiel
Kai5105
celasvictoria
catgirl147
Eryx
Kyumee
Zucchini
vellaude
Makise Sunao
Ace of Hearts
Skeens
Velut Luna
The_Cat_Lady
Loren Leah
Ame
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Black Wolves Saga - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Wolves Saga

Post by The_Cat_Lady 13/06/14, 07:28 pm

elucifexeia wrote:Mejojo and Auger's routes are that short? Ah, that's a little sad. As much as I'm biased towards the wolves, their routes had some real spark and content in Bloody Nightmare. Those two kitties spooked me, but they had a lot of depth to them and I could appreciate that.
Yeah, it was a bit disappointing,but I guess it was to be expected as LH is more focused on the wolves.  Neutral 
Still, I do believe that they did a better job with the wolf routes in Bloody Nightmare, than they did with the cat routes in Last Hope.

elucifexeia wrote:If I'm recalling correctly from a stream I watched one time, she was playing Hide-and-Seek with the twins in the garden when Rath kidnapped her, right? It was late and I fell asleep not long after Rath appeared, so I might be mistaken.
Yep - that's it.

elucifexeia wrote:Hmm. I agree expansion on those "evil" tends to raise intrigue in the plot... maa, I think I'll get it anyhow--especially since you say Arles' bad ending has 'horror' to it? I'm an avid fan of horror, myself, so I think that's certainly inspired me.
Honestly, one of the bad endings (can't remember who's) felt like the apocalypse  shocked  And unsurprisingly Auger is involved in it xD

BTW You and me might be the only horror fans around here xD

elucifexeia wrote:I am so glad when I find games more focused on plot than romance. I know otomes are 'supposed' to be focused on the pursuing of lovers, but I think without a really good plot to back them up, they lose a little of their worth (to me, at least). Any game I pick up, I pick up for the story.
I agree on 100% - I know that most people prefer the game to be more romance oriented,but I'd rather have 90% plot and only 10% romance.  smile 

elucifexeia wrote:I need to look into more of Rejet's games, though.
I intend to do the same thing - so far I haven't been disappointed, even though I've only played a few of their games. Trust me, I\'m an ex
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 19/09/14, 12:48 pm

I've been reading alot, as in, ALOT of good reviews about this game so, I tried to get a copy for myself. I can't wait though. Hopefully before my school semester starts I'll be able to play it. WAAAHH! Neutral Love it!
The art style is what caught my attention the most. I'm really into visual novels that has good art styles and the guys are just... Oh! woot! Kya~ Star Pink
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 21
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ellyphs 27/10/15, 03:29 am

Diabolik Lovers HDB is one of my favorite games ever, so when I found out about Black Wolves Saga, I knew that I just HAD to play the games, but since I don't understand a thing in japanese I might as well try using VNR or just wait for the translation. What game should I play first?
ellyphs
ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 44
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 28/10/15, 12:56 am

ellyphs wrote:Diabolik Lovers HDB is one of my favorite games ever, so when I found out about Black Wolves Saga, I knew that I just HAD to play the games, but since I don't understand a thing in japanese I might as well try using VNR or just wait for the translation. What game should I play first?

Well BWS -Bloody Nightmare- focuses on the cat princes while BWS -Last Hope- focuses on the wolves, so I don't know if the order is that important. Personally I'd choose to start with Bloody Nightmare though, because I think the background information in that game adds to Last Hope, which was released later.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ellyphs 29/10/15, 03:53 am

Ace of Hearts wrote:
ellyphs wrote:Diabolik Lovers HDB is one of my favorite games ever, so when I found out about Black Wolves Saga, I knew that I just HAD to play the games, but since I don't understand a thing in japanese I might as well try using VNR or just wait for the translation. What game should I play first?

Well BWS -Bloody Nightmare- focuses on the cat princes while BWS -Last Hope- focuses on the wolves, so I don't know if the order is that important. Personally I'd choose to start with Bloody Nightmare though, because I think the background information in that game adds to Last Hope, which was released later.
Thank you!  :D
ellyphs
ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 44
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down