Otome Hearts
Black Wolves Saga 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Black Wolves Saga 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Wolves Saga

2 posters

Go down

Black Wolves Saga Empty Black Wolves Saga

Post by FreyjaFernwood 25/03/18, 07:10 pm

I'm a HUGE fan of it, and played both games.
Has anyone else played BWS here at otomehearts? I would love to hear your opinions and talk about it!
(btw, I'm new here...! >-<)
FreyjaFernwood
FreyjaFernwood
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Black Wolves Saga Empty Re: Black Wolves Saga

Post by xxjinwxx 27/07/18, 12:59 pm

hey! i've started BWS a few weeks ago, and i've only managed to get through the twins' routes before visual novel reader failed on me TT no community subs were available so i had to make do with machine translations.. which pretty much ruined my whole motivation to finish it.
other than that, i reallllly love the art and va. also goddamn the plot is pretty much well written. i can't get over the twisted characters -- i thrive it oml, better that dialovers i feel.  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
xxjinwxx
xxjinwxx
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 13
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

https://vndb.org/u110745

Back to top Go down