Otome Hearts
Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings? - Page 4 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings? - Page 4 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings?

+6
The_Cat_Lady
Aqsa
ranimanga
kudaratan
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings?

Post by alyssia 27/04/14, 07:32 pm

I hope one day you can give it a try...when you're a bit less afraid XD

Anyway since I can see you do like horror anime, any recommendations?
Shiki REALLY freaked me out though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] those eyes! I almost thought Megumi was standing outside my window after that one

I drew a couple of characters recently...i just need to scan them in before posting

___________________________________________________________________________________

@SamrockAniki - well if you are a fan of ghosts, poltergeists and supernatural I recommend you Ghost Hunt (Got a crush on Narcissistic naru-chan therexD Although I prefer his brother Eugene)
here he is, or should I say his brother:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Isn't he Handsome Evil smirk ?

It's just sad that it didn't get a second season, more mysteries are revealed in the manga. It's my personal favorite because I am a big fan of the supernatural.

If you want a horror anime that has the plot of each day or any circumstance, there would be someone who would die and sooner or later you will have to do a body count, I suggest you watch Umineko na ko ko roni and Another. Umineko (When the seagulls cry) has quite a twisted plot and you would really need to think to be able to understand it. While Another is based on a school setting and I can say it just revolves around one plot. 

There is another anime, Higurashi from the same maker of Umineko, its horror as well but I haven't watched it tho. I just expect it would have similarities w/ umineko.

Another anime, Jigouku Shoujo, the famous Enma Ai, got three installments. I just watched the 1st and 2nd and I find it well disturbing because of the different stories of the people who wanted revenge there. It's a good horror anime as well if you like more in a drama/slice of life/tragedy type. 

There are also other animes that even tho its horror, there's comedy in it but unfortunately I forgot the name >.> It's been a long time since I watched those w/ my brother.

I hope these recommendations was able to help you sunny day  Love it! 

That's great. I wanna see your characters soon Sparkle  like 

I haven't drawn in a long time again lol not much in the moodxD
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 115
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings?

Post by Guest 29/04/14, 11:08 pm

@Alyssia I've actually already seen Hell girl and Higurashi...damn Higurashi's Satoshi is the most mysterious character, He isn't even there most of the time!
Ooh~ you're right...so handsome! Perv look 
Now I have to watch ghost hunt!
Enma Ai sound interesting...sorta...I read a synopsis once but it didnt really seem like something I'd watch Bert sweating 

Thanks for the recommendations like  It was really helpful~
I started Chuunibyou season2 I still love Rikka Ehehe~ 

Ah Bleh so lazy to scan stuff in...Maybe tomorrow? I just need to find those pages Bert sweating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/04/14, 07:15 pm

I just tried something out....I drew this guy with a mouse and Illustrator
Hmmm... but something feels off about him...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 07/05/14, 05:56 pm

@Alyssia I've actually already seen Hell girl and Higurashi...damn Higurashi's Satoshi is the most mysterious character, He isn't even there most of the time!
Ooh~ you're right...so handsome! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Now I have to watch ghost hunt!
Enma Ai sound interesting...sorta...I read a synopsis once but it didnt really seem like something I'd watch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Thanks for the recommendations [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  It was really helpful~
I started Chuunibyou season2 I still love Rikka [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Ah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so lazy to scan stuff in...Maybe tomorrow? I just need to find those pages 

@SamrockAniki - your welcome. Enjoy watching Ghost hunt  like I remember the horror comedy anime I've watched w/ my bro. its name was kaidan restaurant I think. I haven't heard of the anime, Chuunibyou. what genre is it?  its ok I'll always look forward to your drawings like  Sparkle 
oh the guy you drew is a megane Evil smirk I don't know what's off with him maybe his hands is too small? But he's handsome:3 and reminds me of an online friend of mine from malaysia sunny day 
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 115
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/05/14, 02:39 pm

alyssia wrote:
@SamrockAniki - your welcome. Enjoy watching Ghost hunt  like I remember the horror comedy anime I've watched w/ my bro. its name was kaidan restaurant I think. I haven't heard of the anime, Chuunibyou. what genre is it?  its ok I'll always look forward to your drawings like  Sparkle 
oh the guy you drew is a megane Evil smirk I don't know what's off with him maybe his hands is too small? But he's handsome:3 and reminds me of an online friend of mine from malaysia sunny day 

@Alyssia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] falls in the comedy, romance and school life genres I think
Really? I never met anyone who actually looked forward to my weird drawings, in fact I even have a journal/diary type thing that ends up being like a half manga thing...since I draw nearly everything and even argue with fictional people like Ikuto from Shugo Chara and some Vocaloids :p (I plan to include Tomoe from Kamisamam kiss too (Also a really good RomCom)) I can just never draw a decent looking Ikuto Crying 

lol yeah I was feeling uneasy about his hands being too small but its the first time I've drawn on the pc with a mouse Bert sweating  even tracing becomes a mission. I'm thinking of fixing him up a bit and using him in a RenPy otome since I kinda have a story already XD
Hot megane's are like a fetish of mine Evil smirk so are neko and Kitsune guys...or basically any hottie Perv smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/06/14, 02:22 am

whew a megane guy!!
i like this....alot! <3 
MESSAGE ME WHEN YOUR GAMES DONE PLEASE~!
i want to play badly >//< 
i have a huge fetish for that too.. *puts pointer fingers together shyly but mischievously  *

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 03/06/14, 05:19 am

@SamrockAniki 
You are amazing. I have a tablet and I cannot draw something like that! And you're using a mouse..... Crying 
Uwah crying at the crisp lines and shirt wrinkles~
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ALSU 09/02/16, 02:14 pm

I am also interested!!!Although my art work and drawings reall sucks, lower than the beginners, it ain't a harm to look into's others piece of art.
ALSU
ALSU
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 51
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ALSU 09/02/16, 02:17 pm

I am also interested!!!Although my art work and drawings reall sucks, lower than the beginners, it ain't a harm to look into's others piece of art.
ALSU
ALSU
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 51
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies 31/05/16, 07:34 pm

Great effort! Keep on practicing. smile That Sebastian. xD  like Looking forward to more of your works. ^^
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4