Otome Hearts
Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings?

+6
The_Cat_Lady
Aqsa
ranimanga
kudaratan
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings?

Post by Guest 11/02/14, 05:39 pm

awesome!
I see he's from Naruto
and you are good at drawing eyes and clothes smile
thanks for sharing~

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone interested in seeing some of my drawings?

Post by Aqsa 11/02/14, 07:23 pm

Yes, he is Sasuke.. I hate the guy but i was beginner(This is my Second Drawing) and his face looked easy to draw..so i did smile 
Thank you  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
If You have any suggestion, do tell me. (I know he is looking chubby here xD)
Aqsa
Aqsa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 72
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/14, 08:40 pm

lol i thought it was Sasuke 
but i didnt want to possibly be wrong 
because i haven't seen much Naruto at all lol
i regularly love anime/manga with shojo/ girlyness -hides-

suggestions:
<you already pointed it out lol>
yeah faces could be a bit slimmer
 depending on your likes of style but it's not bad really
it's a bit tough to give advice when it's a bit of an older drawing

& also  draw draw draw when you feel like it

Material tips: 

not sure if you know or not but 
you can buy special pens and marker sets
 that are especially for drawing Manga smile 
try looking at a local craft store
the pens come in different sizes and types
when they're sold in a set they're significantly cheaper 
(My experience anyways)

I think that it will help you feel really confident 
drawing manga and you will have more control 
once you get an expert at that 
you could possibly go onto using  an ink pen
 or making art on the computer if comfortable 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqsa 11/02/14, 09:47 pm

i haven't drawn much. after this one, i have made a small painting coz i wanted to see if i am any creative there (from the looks of it, i guess not Bleh)
after that, i took out my brush today xD. i am not a hobbyist in drawing. i just drew becoz i was bit of depressed (to tell u the truth, i had no idea i could draw my entire life. i discovered my this side couple of months ago Very Mad ) i used this brush and colors, my sister bought years ago.. smile  hehe.. but i am so happy that everyone likes these drawing.. 
Thanks for all you suggestions. Noted.
and now i wanna make a hobby out of it coz i like it.. smile I will consult u in the future..  like
Aqsa
Aqsa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/14, 11:25 pm

no, you are creative hope it didn't sound like i said you weren't  Bert sweating 

If it was your thought have more confidence~
They only way to improve is to keep drawing when you feel like it

Sorry to hear you were once depressed
Art is a great thing to let out our inner emotions
i will be happy to help you out more in the future keep exploring your artistic talent & good luck~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqsa 12/02/14, 06:26 am

oh no u didn't. i said that about my own painting  Oh you~ 
yes art helps one alot. smile
and i will consult u if i have any query. smile
thnk u for ur help.  -bows- Sparkle
Aqsa
Aqsa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/02/14, 07:45 am

i feel very lucky and glad i helped smile
anytime~
-adds you on OH-

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 16/02/14, 12:42 pm

wow otaku17, I like the guy in megane *falls in love w/ him*
well, I have a thing for megane guy characters Sparkle 

and I am still no match at you when it comes to drawingsxD Been rusty and all. But I still draw when an idea comes in my mind or Im depressed.
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 115
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/02/14, 10:49 pm

megane lovers unite!
thank you smile
keep drawing~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqsa 18/02/14, 11:24 pm

Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Aqsa
Aqsa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/02/14, 05:35 am

yes,
let us creep out together~  Perv smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 22/02/14, 09:48 am

yes,
let us creep out together~  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Yes! Let us build a megane fans club Sparkle  ROFL just kidding. Since you insist, These are some of my drawings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The first one is my frustration of not having a boyfriend ROFL so idk why I drew a  couple instead. sad  Crying 

The second one is my latest, I drew that because I played the Doll's Stories that I got here then trying to visualized what my character would look like. sunny day 

I'm quite rusty on my drawings and I just draw when I feel like it or an idea comes into my mind or Im too depressed.  No / shakes head
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/02/14, 10:50 pm

omg yayy thank you!!
so happy to see your drawings smile
sorry to hear you don't have a bf u.u
you sound like a very lovely person
i went 17 yrs without a boyfriend
 until i finally got one 
i got a fortune cookie 
at a Chinese restaurant 
in my town that inside said 
"the one that you love is closer tan you think"
as superstitious as that sounds..
the cookie was right..
(he was actually right in front of me lol)
If you just wait patiently i bet the right guy will come along but in the mean time indulge in  your otome reverse harem xD
I think you have very good potential. 
you are very good at clothes,
 hair,colors and eyes~ keep drawing!
ive yet to play doll stories but its on my list

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 23/02/14, 07:10 pm

omg yayy thank you!!
so happy to see your drawings [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sorry to hear you don't have a bf u.u
you sound like a very lovely person
i went 17 yrs without a boyfriend
 until i finally got one 
i got a fortune cookie 
at a Chinese restaurant 
in my town that inside said 
"the one that you love is closer tan you think"
as superstitious as that sounds..
the cookie was right..
(he was actually right in front of me lol)
If you just wait patiently i bet the right guy will come along but in the mean time indulge in  your otome reverse harem xD
I think you have very good potential. 
you are very good at clothes,
 hair,colors and eyes~ keep drawing!
ive yet to play doll stories but its on my list

Your welcome Sparkle I have more but I don't think they are good LOOL anywayz I sound like a lovely person but I have difficulty smiling in real life I don't know why. My face is always serius Crying I am a quiet type of person but once you get to know me, I can be talkative too sunny day I'm 21 yrs. w/o bf now and glad to hear you have :D  Your fortune cookie story amazes me but I don't really have someone near me who likes me. either co-worker (most of them are married and in a relationship) nor friends (I don't have guy friends coz when people boast them to me, they get shy and not talk to me anymore, I am very approachable tho and easy to talk to) I also broke up w/ my online bf a long time ago so I don't really prioritize love life for now. It's all work work work for me and yes that's why I indulge in otome reverse harem for now  sad and having my passion for BJD's.

For the drawings, I just love mixing colors and design so I think my creativity goes on those. For the doll stories, I almost cried playing that but it lacks something in the plot that I don't know. (I used to write stories/novel as well) maybe depth in the storyline I guess. Its a good game tho. like 

Btw, this is the inked version of the 2nd drawing. I was about to post this one but I forgot I only have it on my phone shocked so there yay! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/02/14, 08:24 am

aw i understand what you mean
im a big introvert and am serious in real life
i also take a while to open/warm up to others
im pretty cheery though to those close to me ACCEPT if i have a bad day
 ( but thats pretty normal lol)
I bet if you continue to show others your personality it'll lead to good things
even if you feel a bit shy smile
I like the ink it looks very nice!~
keep drawing and doing what makes you happy
i bet someday a very special person will come along smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 25/02/14, 12:11 pm

aw i understand what you mean
im a big introvert and am serious in real life
i also take a while to open/warm up to others
im pretty cheery though to those close to me ACCEPT if i have a bad day
 ( but thats pretty normal lol)
I bet if you continue to show others your personality it'll lead to good things
even if you feel a bit shy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I like the ink it looks very nice!~
keep drawing and doing what makes you happy
i bet someday a very special person will come along [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Thank you otaku17 Sparkle for praising my drawing even tho my brother always tell me it sucks lool (he's the one who taught me how to draw, tho I also acquired it by practicing a lot) and yes I hope I would meet a special someone in the future so that I could start to write my own love story as well sunny day I do open up as well but only to my close friends most of them are female  shocked But I love them and enjoy their company always. I am usually introvert to people I just met or haven't known for too long. Overall, I believe I don't need to change much of myself because If the right person comes in my life, he should accept me as who I am. (haha that was quite deep)   Frustrated  Anywayz, thank you again  Hello  Love it!   I'll keep drawing when I get new ideas again :D 
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/14, 09:23 pm

You're very welcome 
glad i could help smile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 02/03/14, 08:50 am

@otaku17- Sparkle  Love it!
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/03/14, 12:04 pm

Alyssia - she reminds me of Megurine Luka a bit...I wonder...is she a tsundere (your drawing)? I bet she can kick some serious ass! Trust me, I\'m an ex 

unless:

Back to top Go down

Post by funnifox 03/03/14, 07:42 am

Embarassed/ Kyaa! I see sebastian fanart! I love how clean your lines are for traditional artwork! I'm so messy lol, I even end up ripping the paper...  Crying 
Do you do a lot of fanart? c:
funnifox
funnifox
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 47
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://funnifox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/03/14, 09:53 am

funnifox - thanx!
Things really get messy for me actually, it just doesnt show since all the mess was pencil  :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/03/14, 07:43 pm

@ Funni fox
OMG im fangirling a little ~
your art is so amazingg
its such an honor you like my art :D
 i do a lot of fan art lol 

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 09/03/14, 05:20 pm

[size=16.666667938232422]Alyssia - she reminds me of Megurine Luka a bit...I wonder...is she a tsundere (your drawing)? I bet she can kick some serious ass! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[size=16.666667938232422]UNLESS:[/size]
[size=16.666667938232422]In fact she can even be a yandere tsundere secretly...[/size]

[size=16.666667938232422]_______________________________________________________________________[/size]

[size=16.666667938232422]@SamrockAniki - ah yes, she quite looks like Megurine Luka (just realized that after reading you post, lol) and well I haven't really thought of her personality but I would say, yes she can be tsundere sunny day but not much yandere I think shocked [/size]
[/size]
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/03/14, 02:48 pm

alyssia wrote:@SamrockAniki - ah yes, she quite looks like Megurine Luka (just realized that after reading you post, lol) and well I haven't really thought of her personality but I would say, yes she can be tsundere sunny day but not much yandere I think shocked 

I still think she's really cute though...trust me on the secret Yandere thing :p

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 22/03/14, 09:16 pm

I still think she's really cute though...trust me on the secret Yandere thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next