Otome Hearts
The console you prefer to play Otome Games 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The console you prefer to play Otome Games 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The console you prefer to play Otome Games

+20
jozetto
Sarah_Newclears
AlchemyPanda
reyscha
fairth
Francette
saiyuri
LeeYa
funnifox
kudaratan
Reina-chan
Myako
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
chiruchan
ara-ara
Aliceiswonderland
insight_blue
Blue_Star
Hype
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I prefer playing visual novels using

The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting1033%The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting10 33% 
[ 36 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting105%The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting10 5% 
[ 5 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting106%The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting10 6% 
[ 7 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting1011%The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting10 11% 
[ 12 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting1026%The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting10 26% 
[ 29 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting1011%The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting10 11% 
[ 12 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting103%The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting10 3% 
[ 3 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting105%The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting10 5% 
[ 5 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting100%The console you prefer to play Otome Games Voting10 0% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 110

The console you prefer to play Otome Games Empty The console you prefer to play Otome Games

Post by Hype 27/09/13, 06:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hello Howdy everyone! 
With the release of the very cute PS vita 2000, game publishers now have their attention in releasing games for PS Vita.  In fact Amnesia and Hakuouki SSL are one of those games that the publishers offered to us as a bait. Perv look 

The new PS Vita aims to compete with the smart phone market because the game sales difference is so huge, Sony ended up listening to their fans by adding  micro-USB charger, a price cut to the vita card and a memory card slot.

I'm just curious if anyone here is planning to buy it or would they prefer sticking with their current gadgets as of now?

So how do you like to play your Otome games? Do you prefer a PSP? an NDS? your smart phone/tablet? or your lovely PC? 
Are you excited for the ps vita 2000? Just as planned

Personally, I cant wait for the LCD PS vita 2000. The early release they're making are OLED displays which wont last as much as LCD. mou~
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 214
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The console you prefer to play Otome Games Empty Re: The console you prefer to play Otome Games

Post by Blue_Star 01/10/13, 11:40 pm

There's still nothing that I have to have on the vita, so I'll stick with my old psp, 3ds, and pc for my otome/visual novel needs. XD
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 76
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The console you prefer to play Otome Games Empty Re: The console you prefer to play Otome Games

Post by insight_blue 02/10/13, 10:01 pm

I definitely prefer the PC to play games. However, I recently started playing Voltage games on my phone (so in love with Be My Princess!), and it isn't nearly as annoying as I thought it would be. Don't have a PSP or 3DS yet, so can't comment on that. I like a bigger screen though, so I think I'll always prefer my PC.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliceiswonderland 02/10/13, 10:07 pm

While I definitely prefer playing on my PC, sometimes I'll play on my PSP, if I really really like the game, or I buy one a whim. In my opinion the games on PSP normally has better art so i normally play on a psp emulator to get the best of both worlds Ehehe~
Aliceiswonderland
Aliceiswonderland
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 15
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ara-ara 06/11/13, 08:56 am

I have a Vita, a PSP, and a 3DS so I have no problem playing an otome if it's on those systems. PC is self-explanatory. ^^
ara-ara
ara-ara
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 109
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://chromakite.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chiruchan 06/11/13, 10:25 am

PSP and PC is the best, DS is good but the sound quality couldn't match PSP and PC I think... as for vita, I'm hoping everyday that otome publishers just stick to psp so I don't need to buy new console. :phew:
chiruchan
chiruchan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 100
Awards :
Events :

http://otomenoheya.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 26/01/14, 10:56 am

PSP is the best  Ehehe~ I can play even I laying down at my bed... sadly not many otome games at PSP as PC  Very Mad
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 26/01/14, 05:34 pm

Oh, yay. We can vote on multiples~ I chose five options, though...

PC is my most prefered platform, but PS2 would be great for the tv. And the mobile ones. If they could get more reputable titles on phones like they do with other previously non-mobile device games, I would be so compelled to play, especially since I am always on my phone.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myako 28/01/14, 12:31 pm

Currently PSP, after I actually got one especially for Otome Games but I don't really care what console they're on. As long as I own that console, of course.  Trust me, I\'m an ex
Myako
Myako
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 24
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://www.staremojii.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina-chan 28/01/14, 01:41 pm

Well, PC is still my fav, big screen, and it won't hurt my eyes after a long time reading a wall of text Neutral
PSP is next of course, many great games there.
Reina-chan
Reina-chan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 72
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/01/14, 10:20 pm

I don't have a preference, I play them on my PC and PSP, I plan to buy a vita so they won't be an issue either eventually =3
Also have hackers for roomies I can get the ps2/ps3 specific games if I really want to play them.

Back to top Go down

Post by kudaratan 01/02/14, 08:43 pm

i prefer psp and pc, since those are the most hackable, but that pink psvita is calling my name... Sparkle

i think pc's the best, 'cause you don't have to pay for the console! VNR really makes it easier, too! i'll probably get a psv once they get custom firmware, though.
kudaratan
kudaratan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 91
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://kersplode.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by funnifox 03/03/14, 08:00 am

I love pc the best but at the same time psp is very portable and I can lay down or be out somewhere playing otoge. I'm pretty much tied between the two but I chose pc in the end.
funnifox
funnifox
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 47
Awards :
Events :

http://funnifox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/06/14, 10:14 am

if i have PSP ,then yeah, i prefer PSP  Perv smile ....i can play game anytime and anywhere i want to smile ..but since i don't have it, i prefer play in PC :phew:
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 13/06/14, 02:16 pm

PSP and PC too... BUT... it has to have the original voice acting (if Japanese/Korean/whatever) but have the menu in English. And I can't do that with the console so yeah for now I will have to settle for the PC. I don't really want to use a PSP emulator on a PC, coz then that'd be just like a PC game.

But you know a proper PC Otome game with like say 5-6 expansion packs might be awesome too. Just imagine, like Sims or something!  :p
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/10/14, 08:36 am

PC and Vita!! PC because I'm a computer gamer in general so I like having all my games in one place and have a nice big screen to look at things annndd also because emulators cough hack hehehehe. Vita because it's nice and portable, but still has a big enough screen (unlike iOS COUGH COUGH) for it to be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francette 02/10/14, 10:04 am

PC and Vita are also y babies when it comes to playing (PSP used to be the one, but now that I havbe a Vita... lol). Vita's screen is so very pretty and the kanjis are so easy to read I just cry rivers when I have to use my PSP again...  Crying
Francette
Francette
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 40
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 02/10/14, 11:14 am

ohohoho~ First time I'd commented in here, I don't have Vita. But now I have it :D Still, not much otome game I have for Vita...

@francette
I'm agree with you... It reminds me of Gekka Ryouran Romance; I had a problem to read the kanji's in that game x_x
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 02/10/14, 06:26 pm

I think nintendo DS is my favorite (Though I dropped mine and it broke down some times ago)

But as long as it's portable, I'm okay with it~

However, if I'm at home I rather go for anything that works on a laaaarge screen with wireless gamepads.

So playstation or anything on PC~

hmm... also...what do you guys think about tablet/phone games ?

I'm thinking about getting a new console, but don't know what to get, so I want to hear you guys' advices first, since I'll be using it for the same purposes~
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/10/14, 08:19 pm

fairth wrote:I think nintendo DS is my favorite (Though I dropped mine and it broke down some times ago)

But as long as it's portable, I'm okay with it~

However, if I'm at home I rather go for anything that works on a laaaarge screen with wireless gamepads.

So playstation or anything on PC~

hmm... also...what do you guys think about tablet/phone games ?

I'm thinking about getting a new console, but don't know what to get, so I want to hear you guys' advices first, since I'll be using it for the same purposes~

Hmmm, I'm not personally fond of phone games because I'm worried about storage space since I have a lot of music, audiobooks, and podcasts on my phone too. While I guess the screen actually isn't that much smaller than a Vita screen, I prefer horizontal over vertical screens since it feels bigger! But phones are very portable and it's much more convenient to play games on my phone during class than lug around my Vita, which I think is the best pro for the phone!! Also I feel like there's a bigger variety of localized games on the phone, which is nice.  Sparkle

As for new console for otome gaming, I'd say phone just because the growing and big library for games but other than that, hmmm ... I guess that really leaves the PSP or Vita right?? I personally only own the Vita and I think it's p, nice big screen (also touch screen, but I don't think many games utilize it QQ), and a lot of PSP games can be bought on the Playstation store to play on the Vita. I don't think there's many localized otome games though other than Sweet Fuse & Hakuouki (and I guess Persona 3 Portable has otome elements?) and there's not a very big library for Vita games in general (there's still a decent library though and there's fun games!!), so that might be a concern. I also heard the Vita is harder to hack & homebrew?? I'm not sure how many non-localized Vita otome games there are, but I'm pretty sure there's a good collection!

Since you own the DS, how are the otome games for it?? I'm thinking about getting one during the next Black Friday/Christmas sales~~  :phew:

Back to top Go down

Post by Francette 02/10/14, 09:44 pm

@fairth Hmm... I'm not really a lot into phone games, so I'm not going to say phone. There are a lot of really interesting otome games for vita coming out soon (like Code Realize or Reine des Fleurs, as well as tons of remakes, like Norn9, Ken ga Kimi, Amnesia...). And as I said before, the screen is beautiful! If you go for localized games though... I guess the phone/tablet thingie would be better. Hmm  sad Just my opinion thoughhhh...
Francette
Francette
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 03/10/14, 07:31 pm

Portables! for mobility 'cause sometimes I don't have time to sit at home getting cozy with my laptop..
If I can stay at my home for most day, then definitely PC/PS, I love looking at the spacious screen and high definition details! Embarassed/ Kyaa!
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda 27/10/14, 08:41 pm

Pc and Ds would be my fave because I own those and a psp, though cheaper these days, isn't entirely in my budget, nor are there a lot of translated ones.

I dislike most ios/android/phone games because I'm never sure if I'm willing to pay 10 bucks for a few stories (and if their worth is)  or spent everyday just reading a chapter of a story.
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 48
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 27/10/14, 08:45 pm

PC is still my favorite console for playing ~
But I also have a NDS ( Love Revolution was difficult ;; ) and a PSP emulator ( but the song was really bad I don't know why ... Can u tell me a good PSP emulator maybe ? )
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -6
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto 06/11/14, 12:37 pm

I prefer PS2 or PC...
I kinda like to play it on bigger screen... I get neck pain when I play with portable... but I kinda have no choice since most games comes in psp or vita now =3
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next