Otome Hearts
The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The console you prefer to play Otome Games

+20
jozetto
Sarah_Newclears
AlchemyPanda
reyscha
fairth
Francette
saiyuri
LeeYa
funnifox
kudaratan
Reina-chan
Myako
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
chiruchan
ara-ara
Aliceiswonderland
insight_blue
Blue_Star
Hype
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I prefer playing visual novels using

The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting1033%The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting10 33% 
[ 36 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting105%The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting10 5% 
[ 5 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting106%The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting10 6% 
[ 7 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting1011%The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting10 11% 
[ 12 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting1026%The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting10 26% 
[ 29 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting1011%The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting10 11% 
[ 12 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting103%The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting10 3% 
[ 3 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting105%The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting10 5% 
[ 5 ]
The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting100%The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Voting10 0% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 110

The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The console you prefer to play Otome Games

Post by Ayame 13/11/14, 06:10 am

I voted for 3DS (plus systems alike) and PC because I like systems that stay in front of my eyes. I would've voted for the PSP and PS Vita, but I've honestly never played either in my life. I don't know how they work.  No / shakes head Plus, I only speak English, which means those systems don't have many otome games for me any way.

But if I did speak Japanese, I'd definitely buy one as long as you don't have to buy them all in physical copies! (The shipping and cost of physical copies is very expensive from what I've seen).
Ayame
Ayame
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 18
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The console you prefer to play Otome Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The console you prefer to play Otome Games

Post by Myako 16/11/14, 04:11 pm

I have to retract my previous statement as I am now a proud owner of a Vita, but my favorite consoles are handhelds and then maybe PC. It's way more comfortable to be lying in bed and playing than to crouch for hours in front of the PC or TV. (But maybe that's only because of how my room is arranged.  wink)
Myako
Myako
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 24
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://www.staremojii.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 17/11/14, 12:49 am

I voted for the PC, PSP and Vita.

I love being able to take my games anywhere which is why I chose those three. It's true that I have an Android and I even have games that I love like Once Upon a Fairy Love Tale and Cinderella Contract and the Forbidden Love series, but I don't always have internet access to play them on the go. A silly requirement, if you ask me. I also love audio and the Android games I've mentioned don't have have any Very Mad so that's another negative point for me.

The price of imports has gone down quite a bit, depending on where you go to get them. I even found a new copy of Amnesia V for $38 with free shipping on eBay! Some other games where a bit more, but just keep hunting and you'll find some great deals.
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 46
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri 18/11/14, 01:03 am

Wow O__o This thread was started over a year ago XD XD

Anyway, I actually only voted for the PC. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against PSP or DS. It's just that I prefer a big screen for my games. And considering these are visual novels, I like to get the visual aspect to the max; obviously, in this case, a computer is the choice for better graphics and sounds. 

I am not against playing games on other systems. It's just that if given the choice, I would pick PC over all the other consoles every time.

As for the portable aspect... I can always bring my laptop with me XD
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 24/01/15, 05:17 am

I loved psp... and frankly Hakuouki was awesome on it! It's sad to think they probably will not release anymore for psp. In English anyway that is....
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 191
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://kawaii-ash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2