Otome Hearts
Hey people! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hey people! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey people!

5 posters

Go down

Hey people! Empty Hey people!

Post by _Alicia 22/07/13, 09:06 am

Hey people! How you doing?~

Well, actually, I don't know where to start, I'm really bad at introducing myself. I could say I'm rather shy, buuuut specially in english, because it's not my mother language and I am mostly self-taught. I feel very insecure hahaha. xD

Anyway... Let's begin with some random facts. My name is Aline. I'm Brazilian. Aquarian. Atheist. My interests vary a lot: Art and literature. Amèlie Poulain. Travelling. French Revolution. Alternative realities. Steampunk. Persona. Nordic myths. Rock and Celtic music. Doctor Who. Sherlock. Photoshop. Drawing. Tattoos. Movies. Muse. Politics. And - of course, otome games.

Aside from that odd list... I could say that my nickname was inspired in Valkyrie Profile. My childhood was a non-stop marathon of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and all sorts of RPGs... and well, I am still facinated with them! <3. I am a big fan of games myself. Some years ago, I started playing Starry Sky... And that's where my love for otoges began hahahaha. Since then, I never stopped looking for new ones to play, and right now, I am madly in love with Hakuouki *-*

...Well, that's it, people! Hope we get along!

(Hey, please, excuse my bad english, really! My english isn't perfect -it is actually very far from it-, and I am very sorry for all the lame mistakes. I would really apreciate, though, if you could help me improve it :D)
_Alicia
_Alicia
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 14
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hey people! Empty Re: Hey people!

Post by Daeyamati 22/07/13, 10:58 am

Welcome! Don't worry about your English, it's perfectly fine! Even native speakers, such as myself, have trouble with English sometimes, so it's a very hard language to self-teach.

Have you played anything else besides Starry Sky and Hakuouki?
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by _Alicia 01/08/13, 05:21 am

Daeyamati wrote:Welcome! Don't worry about your English, it's perfectly fine! Even native speakers, such as myself, have trouble with English sometimes, so it's a very hard language to self-teach.

Have you played anything else besides Starry Sky and Hakuouki?

Thanks, Daeyamati *-*

So, I've played some, like Re:Alistair, Zayay, The Recond Reproduction, Frozen Essence, Always Remember me, Royal Trap, Cafe 0, X-Note, (P)lanets, P3P.... I also wanna play Heart no Kuni no Alice, but I heard the game is pretty difficult, and my japanese is very very basic....
Ah! I am also planning to buy Dandelion, the demo was so cute :3
_Alicia
_Alicia
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 01/08/13, 09:46 am

Wow, that's an impressive list! If you don't mind waiting, there's currently a fan translation of Anniversary no Kuni no Alice (basically the same has Heart but better artwork) going on so there's that to look forward to! Sweet Fuse is coming really soon as well.

How was the demo for Dandelion? I've been meaning to try it out but I can't stand stat-raisers...
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 01/08/13, 07:23 pm

Hello and welcome smile!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Azusa 02/08/13, 01:30 am

Welcome~! You have a beautiful name.
Azusa
Azusa
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 38
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayolizz 03/08/13, 04:42 pm

Helloooo. Welcome. :D  smile  I hope we can be friends. :D  See you around. smile
Sayolizz
Sayolizz
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 128
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by _Alicia 03/08/13, 07:37 pm

Daeyamati wrote:Wow, that's an impressive list! If you don't mind waiting, there's currently a fan translation of Anniversary no Kuni no Alice (basically the same has Heart but better artwork) going on so there's that to look forward to! Sweet Fuse is coming really soon as well.

How was the demo for Dandelion? I've been meaning to try it out but I can't stand stat-raisers...
Really!? That's so nice! This game seems so much fun, I'll eagerly wait, then, thanks <3 Sweet Fuse seems to be pretty interesting too, I'll keep in touch *-*

I liked Dandelion very much! It is very cute, and the guys seemed interesting... Also, the girl doesn't seem to be a doormat, which is really great! XD Well, regarding the stat-raising, they play a big role for the story, but at least it doesn't seem that hard or boring to raise... Anyway, the characters and the CGs are really great... I've also heard that the story is really worth-while, like a emotional roller coaster, and I've read some great compliments to the game... I guess you may try, at least the demo, it's really nice!
The_Cat_Lady wrote:Hello and welcome smile!
Thanks *-*

Azusa wrote:Welcome~! You have a beautiful name.
Oh, thanks! *-*
(And by the way, I like your avatar, StaSka is very cute! Azusa is so cool, and Tsubasa is awesome <3)

Sayolizz wrote:Helloooo. Welcome. :D smile  I hope we can be friends. :D See you around. smile
Hello, and thanks, girl! <3
And yeah, I hope we can be friends too *-*
_Alicia
_Alicia
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down