Otome Hearts
What are you playing right now? What should people play? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What are you playing right now? What should people play? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing right now? What should people play?

+9
Pomlio
shymel
Eryx
Laramie Castiel
Roxas4ever
cielanne
Finnista
venenatis-risus
Camembert
13 posters

Go down

What are you playing right now? What should people play? Empty What are you playing right now? What should people play?

Post by Camembert 07/05/13, 12:06 pm

As the title states, I'm just curious about what games people are playing lately. It doesn't have to be an Otome game... Mario, Halo, Final Fantasy, even Scrabble. Just a thread to make small chat about games you wouldn't create a thread for. Also, any recommendations?

To kick-start things; I have been playing (irregularly) Monopoly on the DS, Luigi's Mansion 2, I haven't for a small while but I play a lot of Katekyo Hitman Reborn games (hahaha). And lots of free horror RPG maker games.

As for an Otome game, my first walk into the Otoge world since Starry Sky After Summer (a year ago or so) is Clock Zero (PSP)... Just started it yesterday.

I'm finding it hard to make time for games these days, but I'll never stop playing them!
Camembert
Camembert
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 52
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now? What should people play? Empty Re: What are you playing right now? What should people play?

Post by venenatis-risus 07/05/13, 01:35 pm

For any RPG players (especially those who are fond of RPGVX and RPGXP) I'd highly recommend - no, actually, I insist - on playing Eternal Eden. Perfect storyline, perfect characterization, lovely maps, and fairly enjoyable battles and side quests. Though it does derive its plot from religious references, it's handled in a way that's simply unique - I've come to adore this game.

Secondly, Aveyond. The entire series is beautiful, though the third is scattered in a few parts and is available in chapters, i.e. Aveyond 3.1, Aveyond 3.2, etc. I'd recommend going over to the [url=amaranthia.com]official website[/url] if you're interested, though.

Thirdly, I'm going to fangirl over Quintessence: The Blighted Venom. TBV is something that can only be described as an overload of feels. The gameplay is minimal and it focuses entirely on story, which is absolutely phenomenal. Yes, there's the downside of pressing space bar over and over and not having many save points, but still, the beauty that this game presents is only heightened by the music. It's not completed, though - only chapters 1-11 out of 14 - but the game developer is working on it, last I heard.

I do have a few other games but I wouldn't want to present a wall of text, so~
venenatis-risus
venenatis-risus
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 141
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now? What should people play? Empty Re: What are you playing right now? What should people play?

Post by Finnista 07/05/13, 08:46 pm

Ermm.. Does anyone here play rockstar games?.. (Creators of GTA series) I recently started playing one of their old games. THE BULLY PC.. Well Its a school version of GTA and I have to say its quite fun though the controls are kinda tacky.
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 08/05/13, 11:29 pm

Umm I currently playing three games. The latest sim, fable 3 ( replaying it), and lara croft survival ( so far it is awesome I love you ).

I recommend p3p (persona 3 for portable) on psp if you like rpg. The story is great, there is romance and I thinks it'one of the best among the persona series. The down side is that it's quite sad ( no real good ending).
And for rpg players, if you have not play oblivion and skyrim, I reccomend to go play it. They are awesome game. There is many many liberty( personalisation) on the storyline ( not really the principal quest). It's an open worl, and it's quite large to explore ( but the extension with vampire for skyrim was not great contrary to oblivion add-on). The downside is that your avtar is not really beautiful. But it's easy rectife with some mods you might found on nexus for exemple.
And if you liked skyrim and assasin creed then lara croft survival may seduce you.
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 93
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://keberin.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas4ever 09/05/13, 03:46 am

I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas for about half a year now. I'm at the point right before the final battle at Hoover Dam, but I've been dawdling because I don't want it to end :pirat:

The Fallout games are good for people who like dating sims, in that you can flirt with characters, and, in some cases, bed them.
Roxas4ever
Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 240
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://leavesofmaple.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 10/05/13, 03:45 pm

I recently finished Riddle Garden (I don't really understand why it gets such a bad rap, it's better than most of the R18+ otome crap out there), and that was alright.

Played and completed Corpse Party, and that was a fucking riot. I recommend it to anybody that can stomach horror and gore. Kizami, Seiko and Yoshiki~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now I think I'm going to start Asaki, Yumemishi or finish Amnesia.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx 10/05/13, 05:47 pm

^ I stalled Corpse Party because of the saving system ; v ;. Might pick it up again sometime. :D

Finished with Hana Awase a few days ago and currently playing Arcana Famiglia. :D
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 164
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

Post by shymel 10/05/13, 07:44 pm

Right now I'm playing Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers and Fire Emblem: Awakening. Now that I'm done with my exams, I'll get back into Tomb Raider as well.
shymel
shymel
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 107
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://shy-mel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 10/05/13, 08:37 pm

Eryx wrote:^ I stalled Corpse Party because of the saving system ; v ;. Might pick it up again sometime.

Which version are you playing? I'm going to assume you're playing the PSP one. The lack of regular saves kinda sucks, plus there's no skipping text you've already read. =( I'm pretty patient with games, so I stuck by it. When you're in the mood, you can play this for hours! The last chapter is just death, death and more death all around. So many Wrong Ends! xD
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pomlio 11/05/13, 12:55 am

I'm currently playing Grandia, Ocarina of Time 3D, and Star Project.
(Also, the Frozen Essence shortcut is staring at me dejectedly from my desktop)

If your into older consoles and linear RPGs, I'd highly recommend Grandia II. The story is somewhat cliche, but it's a well executed cliche and I find the battle system to be a lot of fun. It's for the Dreamcast, though there's also a port for the ps2 (I hear it's a bit glitchy, though).

Also, if you haven't played the infamous Hatoful Boyfriend I think you should take a look at it. And then purchase it. And then play it immediately.
Pomlio
Pomlio
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 39
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ara-ara 11/05/13, 02:27 am

I've been playing through some games little by little because I'm either busy with school or I'm online, but soon enough I will start to finish:

- Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers
- Luigi's Mansion
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

I am guilty of not finishing other games I have that aren't on the list either... but these are games I started recently and plan on finishing.
ara-ara
ara-ara
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 109
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://chromakite.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fandramon 11/05/13, 03:10 am

And here I thought I'd be the only one playing Devil Summoner Soul Hackers :B Just recently got a 3DS (XL Blue/Black NA version), only game I have for it other than DSSH is Kid Icarus Uprising, which is fun, but only on small doses (arg, my hands D: )
My PS3 has been dead for some time, shame as I was enjoying playing Tokyo Jungle on it. On the bright side I managed to finish my first playthrough of Devil Summoner Raidou 2, so glad my PS2 still works ^^; I still have a huge backlog of games to get to started/finished, otome or otherwise x.x
Fandramon
Fandramon
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 23
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 11/05/13, 09:49 am

I'm about to finish my first playthrough of Devil Survivor 2 and I've just started 9 Hours, 9 People, 9 Days (was that the correct title of it?). I've been on a hiatus for Gods Eater Burst for months now.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 11/05/13, 11:25 am

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
I'm about to finish my first playthrough of Devil Survivor 2 and I've just started 9 Hours, 9 People, 9 Days (was that the correct title of it?). I've been on a hiatus for Gods Eater Burst for months now.

999 is just the shortened term, so 9 Hours, 9 People, 9 Days is the long one, so it is correct.

Lololol it's the same for me with Gods Eater Burst. I have ditched it at 2012, haven't had the motivation to continue the story. Since I need a lot of grindings to complete the game, and it's still one more chapter to go to end the game ;=;

I'm playing 7th Dragon 2020, Ys Chronicles and Ys Seven. My brother urged me to play Final Fantasy Agito so I am doing it now xD
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 201
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 11/05/13, 01:17 pm

alice3ify wrote:
Lololol it's the same for me with Gods Eater Burst. I have ditched it at 2012, haven't had the motivation to continue the story. Since I need a lot of grindings to complete the game, and it's still one more chapter to go to end the game ;=;

I'm only at the part where the black-haired dude disappears.
I love the story and the whole concept of their guns/swords and the structure of the monsters' bodies and whatnot but... it's so tiring. Everything just wants to kill me in that game.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down