Otome Hearts
Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games?

+15
Sunao
vocaotome
The_Cat_Lady
thesleepykitten
Dududu
Ace of Hearts
Akuni
ara-ara
Makise Sunao
Roxas4ever
tearsoflight
spicy_diamond
Loren Leah
shymel
Laramie Castiel
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think of shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games?

Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 Voting1035%Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 Voting10 35% 
[ 17 ]
Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 Voting1033%Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 Voting10 33% 
[ 16 ]
Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 Voting1013%Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 Voting10 13% 
[ 6 ]
Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 Voting1019%Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 Voting10 19% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 48

Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games?

Post by Roxas4ever 30/05/13, 12:08 am

Sunao wrote:I really like them. Most of the time it feels like the heroine fits more with her best friend than with any of the guys available haha. There's no insecurity, they trust each other, a lot of intimacy, etc.

Agreed! This is a large part of the reason why I think more games should have these routes as options.
Roxas4ever
Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 240
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://leavesofmaple.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoujo-ai/Yuri routes in otome games?

Post by HereWeAreAtSeaworld 03/06/13, 05:35 am

I like the idea of having a yuri option in otome games. I'm a fan of "Gay Options" in general. (lol)
But I know some of the ladies are less than keen to romance other ladies, so they could stand to make it obvious when the turning point to get onto her path is if they want to avoid it.
Other than that, yuri options in otome games seem... half-assed. At the best, they seem more like a strong sismance. They have a serious case of Hide Your Gays. Oh well though.
If you want yuri, I'd recommend sticking to games of the genre for these reasons.
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 44
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 03/06/13, 06:52 am

I AM SEVERELY BUTTHURT THAT YOU CANNOT GET WITH TOMO IN UTAPRI

no really, I feel that Tomo and Haruka have more chemistry than Haruka and any other of the dudes. For real.

(and while we're talking about things we want that will never happen, I just wanted a side route where Ringo and Hyuuga get together GDI)
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 448
+Like : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chiruchan 06/11/13, 05:07 pm

It depends actually...
If it's not explicit I guess it's okay - like in ozmafia
But I've played R-18 Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari, and that routes gives me creeps...
*don't get me wrong, I just love bishies bishies and bishies - I enjoy BL and yaoi too... but that scene still bugging me... Crying 
[PS: Tomoyo in cardcaptor sakura 'loves' sakura more than friends, Hotaru in Gakuen Alice 'loves' Mikan too and I totally okay with that]
chiruchan
chiruchan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 100
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://otomenoheya.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 06/08/14, 02:46 am

Honestly I didn't hate yuri. I often read any yuri h-doujinshi, yuri's eroge and yuri fanfiction, but I don't like it on otome game x(
I as a girl want to date a guy on otome game. It's always my believe when I play otome game. So, if the otome game I play include a yuri route I will definitely didn't touch that route (I still play the other route but not yuri route). I think, it's wrong to play otome game and date a girl sad
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2