Otome Hearts
Upcoming Otome Games!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Upcoming Otome Games!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Otome Games!!

5 posters

Go down

Upcoming Otome Games!! Empty Upcoming Otome Games!!

Post by C. Spade 02/06/15, 01:56 am

Right, so, recently I saw this comment:
"wow awesome ! Someone has to set a list or a Calendar-releases soon, so we'd know what to buy, when and what we're missing. (In a month or two we'd have forgotten about all those game being released, I think...)"
by fairth

I'm a very literal person. So, I've decided I'd make a list of basic info of new releases of otome games(mostly console) because I already have my own list I keep track of.
This is a list of upcoming otome games with other needed information. Bare in mind that I favor home system games and as such that's the information I hold at hand.

Amnesia: Memories
Platform: PSN and Steam
Price: ???
Format: Digital only
Date: 
NA- August 25
EU- August 26
Official Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note: Available on PS Vita and is PS TV compatible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
Platform: PS Vita
Price: 39.99
Format: Physical and Digital in North America
            Digital in Europe
Date: November 24
Official Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norn9: Var Commons
Platform: PS Vita
Price: 39.99
Format: Physical and Digital in North America
Date: November 10
Official Site: http://aksysgames.com/norn9/
Note: Challenge the mini game, “Norn9 Quest,” and collect points to unlock bonus illustrations and other special features.

OZMAFIA!!
Platform: Steam?

If you have any info to fill in gaps, other info that may not be shown or a game not listed just leave a comment and I'll update this list!

Yes, I have a life. It's just the gamer version of it.

From Spade

Last edited by C. Spade on 30/06/15, 02:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 88
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Otome Games!! Empty Re: Upcoming Otome Games!!

Post by fairth 02/06/15, 07:21 pm

Wow ! Thank you for the hard work !
Let's do our best to keep the list updated !

I hope this will become a veeeeery long list xD
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 03/06/15, 05:28 pm

fairth wrote:Wow ! Thank you for the hard work !
Let's do our best to keep the list updated !

I hope this will become a veeeeery long list xD

One can always hope so. I keep track of a lot of upcoming games that interest me so, this is really no trouble at all.

I mainly hope that another party is willing to keep up with mobile otome games. Because I don't keep up with that (I don't own a phone you can play them on... Crying )

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 03/06/15, 10:20 pm

What about Ozmafia?? Anyone hear any updates? Hopefully we are still getting that some time. Although if it comes more in Winter 2015 or later that would be fine with me, since we are already getting 3 new games in the Fall.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by inkblot 03/06/15, 11:36 pm

insight_blue wrote:What about Ozmafia?? Anyone hear any updates? Hopefully we are still getting that some time. Although if it comes more in Winter 2015 or later that would be fine with me, since we are already getting 3 new games in the Fall.
For Ozmafia!! It's still being translated. The translator has finished NTY! So I think they're focusing on it now? There is no set date yet but the person said that it could be possible that the game will be available in fall but most likely a bit later Perv look
inkblot
inkblot
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 22
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 03/06/15, 11:46 pm

Oh thank you! Good to know it is still on the way. I don't mind if it takes awhile, as long as it eventually gets here hehe.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by inkblot 03/06/15, 11:57 pm

insight_blue wrote:Oh thank you! Good to know it is still on the way. I don't mind if it takes awhile, as long as it eventually gets here hehe.
No Problem!
Because Mangagamer is the one releasing it the project status page can be used to check up on it  :D
It's updated once in a while: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
inkblot
inkblot
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 22
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 09/06/15, 11:59 pm

I've put up Ozmafia.

The reason why I hadn't before was because of the overall lack of information. I had actually forgotten about it since the last major news of it was back around June 2014... So, it's been awhile and I hadn't heard anything else about it after that. If I remember correctly they were trying to get it on Steam but, I'm not sure if I'm remembering that correctly.

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 16/06/15, 10:38 pm

Another game just came out! Although it's mobile only. Shall We Date: Demon's Bond, aka Toki no Kizuna. I don't know much about this game, but I guess it's set in the same world as Hakuoki, but focuses more on the demon clans? I've never played a Shall We Date game before, but I'll be playing this!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 17/06/15, 05:11 pm

insight_blue wrote:Another game just came out! Although it's mobile only. Shall We Date: Demon's Bond, aka Toki no Kizuna. I don't know much about this game, but I guess it's set in the same world as Hakuoki, but focuses more on the demon clans? I've never played a Shall We Date game before, but I'll be playing this!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm only making a list of yet to be released games. This one came out back in June 8th so, I'm not going to add it to the list.
However here's a summary I read about it:

“It is the Warring States period in Japan. After the passing of Hideyoshi Toyotomi, many warlords started to watch for a chance to be the next ruler of the land.

In the midst of time where history is changing with the upcoming battle of Sekigahara where the major daimyos split into Eastern and Western Armies, aiming to fight a decisive battle, there were demons who lived in the shadows of history, avoiding human involvement. Our protagonist is a member of the Ten-Demon Alliance, a coalition of demon clan chieftains. Her duty is to protect Princess Yase, leader of the Ten-Demon Alliance.

One day, Princess Yase summons all the Ten-Demon Alliance chieftains across the land. They are delighted at the reunion, but shortly after that, Princess Yase is attacked by forces unknowns. She is greatly weakened and falls into a deep sleep.

The Ten-Demon Alliance chieftains, including the heroine, seek out the perpetrators who attacked the Princess. However, it becomes evident that within comrades which were believed to be tied with a strong bond, there were demons secretly in league with humans violating the commandment which all demons must obey.

The protagonist’s mission: to find a way to rouse the Princess from her slumber, and end demon interference with human affairs. This is the story of the demons who ran through the Warring States period, with the heroine having two missions in her mind.”

So in other words yes. The game is set in the same world as Hakuoki but much earlier in the time line. Around the 1600's instead of around the mid 1800's of Hakuoki. I'm actually kind of upset as to how they are releasing this one. I think it would've been better if they made the link of this game to Hakuoki and kept it on a similar format to the Japanese release(in Japan the game was released on PSP as Toki no Kizuna Sekigahara Kitan)

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 17/06/15, 09:24 pm

Yeah ! I saw it (as did all those who had at least one shall we date game installed x)

I'm waiting to see more reviews and playthrough about the game before considering buying it... has anyone tried it already ?
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 18/06/15, 10:58 pm

I plan on starting next week. Not sure who I'm going to start with. Never played a SWD game before, so it will be interesting to see how it differs from Voltage. Although this game might be a little different anyways since it was originally on a different platform.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 26/06/15, 08:23 pm

Okay so, Amnesia: Memories finally has a set date of release instead of just the month. It'll be released on August 25 for NA and August 26 for EU. 

Now we just have to wait to hear about the price for it and for more info on the other games.

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 26/06/15, 11:37 pm

Spade ! You're a real News-Stalker ! :p

Thanks for sharing~
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 27/06/15, 12:17 am

fairth wrote:Spade ! You're a real News-Stalker ! :p

Thanks for sharing~

No prob! It'd be rude to keep the info for myself.

Though, it's only because the topic interests me and it's summer break for me right now.

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 27/06/15, 07:35 am

I'm so ready for these games!!! I've already pre-ordered every game that has a physical release. My local Gamestop and I have an awesome relationship, lol.

I have a special place in my heart for Code Realize. I mean, HIRAKAWA DAISUKE!!! Embarassed/ Kyaa! Wait for me Saint Germain!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

As a side-note, Amazon has these dates listed on the US site (though I'm not so sure if these are correct...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - November 10, 2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - November 24, 2015
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 46
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 28/06/15, 01:13 am

jollychick wrote:I'm so ready for these games!!! I've already pre-ordered every game that has a physical release. My local Gamestop and I have an awesome relationship, lol.

I have a special place in my heart for Code Realize. I mean, HIRAKAWA DAISUKE!!! Embarassed/ Kyaa! Wait for me Saint Germain!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

As a side-note, Amazon has these dates listed on the US site (though I'm not so sure if these are correct...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - November 10, 2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - November 24, 2015

I don't really trust Amazon but, I added the dates anyway.

Yeah, at the Gamestop closest to my home whenever I enter there one of the workers starts talking about the newest RPGs. In fact they admit that I know more about the details of new releases more then they do at times. But, there's been so, many awesome releases so, I'll probably only be able to get one of the games at the time of release. So far I'm leaning toward Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~.

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 28/06/15, 06:39 am

C. Spade wrote:I don't really trust Amazon but, I added the dates anyway.

Yeah, at the Gamestop closest to my home whenever I enter there one of the workers starts talking about the newest RPGs. In fact they admit that I know more about the details of new releases more then they do at times. But, there's been so, many awesome releases so, I'll probably only be able to get one of the games at the time of release. So far I'm leaning toward Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~.

From Spade
I've had pretty decent luck with Amazon release dates but if it helps, Gamestop's site has the same dates so...

Maybe we should apply to Gamestop, haha! I've already concluded, after this year's E3 that all my money will be going to Nintendo and Sony via Gamestop. Bleh

Code Realize looks awesome, though! Not sure if you are, but I'm a huge Japanese drama cd fan (if you couldn't tell by my avatar and signature). I recently got my hands on the Code Realize drama cd and WOW!!! The cast is amazing and their interactions are hilarious :p . I could link it to you if you'd like but trust me, this is one game I'm ridiculously happy they decided to localize.
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 28/06/15, 07:38 am

jollychick wrote:
C. Spade wrote:I don't really trust Amazon but, I added the dates anyway.

From Spade
I've had pretty decent luck with Amazon release dates but if it helps, Gamestop's site has the same dates so...

Maybe we should apply to Gamestop, haha! I've already concluded, after this year's E3 that all my money will be going to Nintendo and Sony via Gamestop. Bleh

Code Realize looks awesome, though! Not sure if you are, but I'm a huge Japanese drama cd fan (if you couldn't tell by my avatar and signature). I recently got my hands on the Code Realize drama cd and WOW!!! The cast is amazing and their interactions are hilarious :p . I could link it to you if you'd like but trust me, this is one game I'm ridiculously happy they decided to localize.

Now, Gamestop I trust 85% of the time. 
Yeah, I usually buy all my games from Gamestop when I can. Though I do frequent the used game stores just as much. You never know what rare gem you might unearth. Like recently I saw a Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side game on the DS at a used game store. Though I think it was part of the special edition missing everything else so, that was kind of lame. Ah! Getting off topic. My mom actually went ahead and asked when Gamestop was hiring when I wasn't looking because she thinks that's the only job I'd be able to keep. She tends to go the extra mile for me... (still kind of off topic... heh)

Anyway, to be totally honest I'm not 100% sure what a drama cd is. No one's ever explained it to me. But I'd be interested to learn more about it and the Code Realize series! Is it odd that I don't know what a drama cd is? Although where I'm from otome series aren't all that popular. Or maybe well known is a better term?

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 28/06/15, 08:50 pm

C. Spade wrote:Now, Gamestop I trust 85% of the time. 
Yeah, I usually buy all my games from Gamestop when I can. Though I do frequent the used game stores just as much. You never know what rare gem you might unearth. Like recently I saw a Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side game on the DS at a used game store. Though I think it was part of the special edition missing everything else so, that was kind of lame. Ah! Getting off topic. My mom actually went ahead and asked when Gamestop was hiring when I wasn't looking because she thinks that's the only job I'd be able to keep. She tends to go the extra mile for me... (still kind of off topic... heh)

Anyway, to be totally honest I'm not 100% sure what a drama cd is. No one's ever explained it to me. But I'd be interested to learn more about it and the Code Realize series! Is it odd that I don't know what a drama cd is? Although where I'm from otome series aren't all that popular. Or maybe well known is a better term?

From Spade
Finding Tokimeki in a used game shop is super rare! A shame that it was missing everything else though. Mom's are great, huh? LOL If you can, you should definitely apply there. I think it'd be worth it.

A drama cd is, in simple definition, an audio cd featuring voices actors...acting. Think of it as an anime without the visuals. There are some that have a voiced heroine and some that are written as if the voice actor is talking directly to you :p (with pausing interlaced throughout his speech to indicate where you would be responding). Some have original stories and some are extensions of otome games or manga. Some are so popular that the cd was actually adapted into an anime, like Meganebu! Comedy, romance, R18 (yummy smut), horror, yaoi... the list goes on.

In Japan, many otome games nowadays have bonus drama cds that are bundled with pre-orders or deluxe editions. The content on these can be extra stories that weren't in the game or a quick chance to have all the guys in one scene interacting. Code Realize has a few drama cds and since the stories are original it won't spoil the game if you listen to them.

The downside is that these don't always have english translations Very Mad Meaning that you have to have some knowledge of the language to understand what's going on. It has helped me tremendously in learning Japanese so it kills to birds with one stone in my case. I even have some for Amnesia and Brothers Conflict. Let me know if you wanna have a listen! wink
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 30/06/15, 02:50 pm

Oh, right. So, yesterday Idea Factory announced that Amnesia: Memories going to get some special edition items. Kind of odd because it's digital only, y'know? But no complaints here. And fortunately most of the info can be found in a single image!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keepsake Box Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Steam Version Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this update is helpful!

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 30/06/15, 10:11 pm

I don't normally buy special editions bc I don't use all that extra stuff...but I'd kind of like the art book. The art work is just sooooo pretty for Amnesia. I think my husband would raise an eyebrow at that body pillow though...hahaha!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 30/06/15, 11:22 pm

insight_blue wrote:I don't normally buy special editions bc I don't use all that extra stuff...but I'd kind of like the art book. The art work is just sooooo pretty for Amnesia. I think my husband would raise an eyebrow at that body pillow though...hahaha!
Eh? I get a lot of special editions. Though it is hard when you get something you can't use.[I'm one of those people who bought the PS3 limited edition Hakuouki game even though my hair is too short to even ware the Japanese “Kanzashi” Hairpin, don't always brush my hair in the morning(way I have it styled works) and don't even see the point of the love charm... Yes. I bought it for the pretty box and improved remake of a game I already owned 2 versions of. Wow... the logical people will probably say that it was a waste of money... I also pre-ordered a game with DLC but I won't be able to download it to the game.]

Sometimes you have to wonder how they come up with items for limited editions.

Yeah... will at least the image on the pillow isn't really all that odd. At least to me. Though I think anybody might raise an eyebrow to just owning a body pillow. I won't be getting the Limited Edition even though it looks cool because of...
1) I can't get the actual game on my system because I don't have anything set up for downloading games and it's a digital only 
2) I'm saving money for hard copy games(as a preference)
3) If I had a body pillow, my dad would take the cover off and still the pillow(the constant struggles of living with a pillow hog!)
Though the Amnesia art is so pretty! I wouldn't blame some people for buying this version just for the art book!

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down