Otome Hearts
The Anime you hate watching - Page 5 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The Anime you hate watching - Page 5 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime you hate watching

+65
MarinetteXXX
Misaka21
AkaneTsukiyomi
Pardo48
alpacake
AsukaKojima
chuu-pun
jozetto
Sayuri
Sarah_Newclears
fairth
AlchemyPanda
alexiscooper
kamion
LeeYa
ranimanga
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
Nathasha4you
Kouryuu
Reina-chan
Ire
catgirl147
BloodyFallen
Meruru
chelachubby
Danonito Manestra
_Li1y_
misakihanazono
Almera
Caly
Her Cheshire Smile
Blue_Star
GlassHeart
EquinoxCrow
shymel
Hype
Enviri
Waffle-chanz0
Loki666
Akuni
HiddenRabbit
hanna18
Laramie Castiel
shiorimori
silverx
DiamondRoseTears
Yukiri
morgane jane
spicy_diamond
Ezaki
Sku
tssf
Vampyx3
KawaiiMess
SunshinexKite
Makise Sunao
Purupuru
Ame
Kopin
stellarroze
Blue_Sargent
The_Cat_Lady
NuitNoire
Sakimichi
69 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Anime you hate watching - Page 5 Empty Re: The Anime you hate watching

Post by fairth 05/06/15, 04:26 am

I still haven't watched the second season, but I heard there was a censored and non-censored version. You might have watched the censored one ?

One anime (movie) I've watched and loved even though the story was weird (but soooo funny) and the art is Angel Densetsu, adapted from the same manga from the guy who did Claymore, if you know it...

btw I didn't like Tokyo Ghoul's chara design style... I'm from the "raugher-the-cooler" school (I'm talking about drawings !!)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 06/06/15, 12:16 pm

*skims up* I tried watching Space Dandy on multiple occasions. I was not that into it. I can view it as something for the background while I do other stuff, but it was overall not so appealing to me that I had to keep watching (at some point).

I liked WataMote, but it was short and to the point. I would have had mixed feelings if it kept going as long as 26 episodes. I don't know what more they could do plot-wise, as the 4-koma series did not seem to give much character growth.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by AkaneTsukiyomi 08/06/15, 11:22 pm

Sakimichi wrote:I personally dislike Animes that centered on ecchi and has a weak plot. It's too overused and I'm not enjoying watching some guy trips 1000x to land on someones boobies  :tongue:

Me too... I think that when the manga/anime has ecchi it has to be moderate... Because, in some point it just gets boring to watch...
AkaneTsukiyomi
AkaneTsukiyomi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 31
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://all-otomes-dreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka21 08/07/15, 05:11 am

I hate certain animes that where the plot is good, interesting and gives message that everyone can relate to, but it gets muddles with a lot of fillers or everything that it established is contradicted.
Misaka21
Misaka21
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 9
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinetteXXX 07/08/15, 12:46 am

Sakimichi wrote:I personally dislike Animes that centered on ecchi and has a weak plot. It's too overused and I'm not enjoying watching some guy trips 1000x to land on someones boobies  👅

SAME Very Mad. I hate anime like that! And it's for this reasons that a lot of people think anime are cartoons for pervert people! Seriously like the anime NoGameNoLife as an anime it has perfect story, character development but all those scene that were obviously hentai has tototally ruined it and awkward .. Not to mention that it almost offensive for girls that watch anime they're like saying that the only thing guys see are curves ect
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 76
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://mirajane1496.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xBerry 18/10/15, 12:39 am

Sakimichi wrote:
NuitNoire wrote:Ao no Exorcist at least didn't take off too far, but I admit that the anime disappointed me towards the end when it veered off so strangely. I've yet to watch or read Magi so I don't know how that one goes.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is another that I can't watch the anime of- it's so different and yet similar that I'm constantly fussing over the differences. I guess I'm just a "manga purist"... I have no trouble with filler episodes in anime, though.

Tsubasa Chronicles anime lacked impact for me, indeed I preferred reading the manga.
Maybe I was expecting too much from the anime  :p
I agree with Tsubasa Chronicles, I was actually really looking forward to it when they released the news too!  Crying I enjoyed the manga but I lost where I last read when my pc wiped Crying I haven't had the patience to hunt for the chapter again Crying I tried watching the anime and it just seemed overly repetitive and sadly got really boring sad
xBerry
xBerry
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by soysuva 25/04/16, 07:33 am

I guess for me, it's stories with the "Main guy" as the character and every girl is like "let's date" to him... Rolling Eyes/ pissed

But I guess I wouldn't mind if it was a girl being the center of the attention (b/c obviously I like to be delusional and imagine I'm the main character  Embarassed/ Kyaa!).

Anyways another type of plots that I don't like is when the girl is weak and needs the guy to help her with every freaking thing.  Like seriously girl?! Get a back bone!  I also despise ecchi anmie/manga.  Not my cup of tea.  And
Sakimichi wrote:"I'm not enjoying watching some guy trips 1000x to land on someones boobies"

I feel ya on this!! Really....really despise characters like these.  Very Mad

Last edited by soysuva on 25/04/16, 07:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing errors)
soysuva
soysuva
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : -15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora.lv.bku 15/10/18, 04:14 am

*Cof cof cof shojo/romantic coff coff qx
(except for otome of course)

I tried to see some before, but the story is always the same. The plot goes around something else but the couple (or the ones that are gonna be the couple, wathever qx)

And they are always fighting and fighting and fighting... till they accept they are in love :phew: .

I would like to see some other story, but is always the same so i don't like it .-.

Ahh and Horror qx
So much Gore .-., i like gore in the movies cof cof cof qx   when there's comedy on it, but in anime they are so brutal. Like the characters moaning and all that  but  is worst than the explicit thing   sad
Pandora.lv.bku
Pandora.lv.bku
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by reirei 29/10/18, 01:53 pm

It lately seems to be mainstream to put a nice loving girl close to the protagonist from the beginning of the series, just to make him end up with another one he just met twice (ReZero, Danmachi...). I HATE THAT. I don't even care about the rest of the plot. NO.

Harem anime. I don't like it cause I never root for the "waifu". I always like second girl characters, which makes it painful to watch.

Also, painfully slow shoujo anime. Like Kimi ni Todoke or Tsuki ga Kirei. Specially Kimi ni Todoke. 25 episodes for a single hug? Not even a kiss? Nu-huh.
reirei
reirei
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 16
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content