Otome Hearts
The Anime you hate watching - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The Anime you hate watching - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime you hate watching

+65
MarinetteXXX
Misaka21
AkaneTsukiyomi
Pardo48
alpacake
AsukaKojima
chuu-pun
jozetto
Sayuri
Sarah_Newclears
fairth
AlchemyPanda
alexiscooper
kamion
LeeYa
ranimanga
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
Nathasha4you
Kouryuu
Reina-chan
Ire
catgirl147
BloodyFallen
Meruru
chelachubby
Danonito Manestra
_Li1y_
misakihanazono
Almera
Caly
Her Cheshire Smile
Blue_Star
GlassHeart
EquinoxCrow
shymel
Hype
Enviri
Waffle-chanz0
Loki666
Akuni
HiddenRabbit
hanna18
Laramie Castiel
shiorimori
silverx
DiamondRoseTears
Yukiri
morgane jane
spicy_diamond
Ezaki
Sku
tssf
Vampyx3
KawaiiMess
SunshinexKite
Makise Sunao
Purupuru
Ame
Kopin
stellarroze
Blue_Sargent
The_Cat_Lady
NuitNoire
Sakimichi
69 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Anime you hate watching - Page 3 Empty Re: The Anime you hate watching

Post by GlassHeart 10/05/13, 06:42 pm

Right now I'm trying to finish SAO. I'm down to the last 3 episodes, but it felt like a 100 episode series. I got tricked by the great rating on MAL and, though there were moments I enjoyed it, the second half has been such a chore.
It embodies what I don't like in an anime, too much fanservice (though I've seen worse, you really shouldn't show a girl's boobs or butt while she's just talking or crying), a good story gone wrong, overpowered main character without much development, with girls falling for him left and right.
Too much ecchi-ness ususally makes me dislike otherwise ok anime, like HOTD or Elfen Lied.
GlassHeart
GlassHeart
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 24
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 10/05/13, 10:39 pm

Like others here, I generally can't stand ecchi/harem animes. Tenchi Muyo, the Key series, and the Higurashi series are about the only harem-like animes that I like. The rest are so boring; I can see the boob jokes coming from a mile away. -_-

I also don't really care for series that last forever. I liked the DB/Z series, but it really was a lot longer than it needed to be.
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 11/05/13, 10:32 am

I'm really starting to hate Naruto. On one side, it's still something of a good story and I really want to know what happens to all those characters from my early childhood but on the other... there's just too much I have to catch up to, it's really too much of a chore.

I have a love-hate relationship with K. I like it because of the gang rivalry between the Howling Flames and the Blue guys and I also find the Seven Kings concept cool. However, I really don't like the white-haired protagonist and everything that involves him (with the exception of his past).

And I'm absolutely bored of Sarashou no Pet no Kanjou (or something) and this one anime where the female lead is crossdressing as a male butler and whatever.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by shymel 11/05/13, 05:38 pm

GlassHeart wrote:Right now I'm trying to finish SAO. I'm down to the last 3 episodes, but it felt like a 100 episode series. I got tricked by the great rating on MAL and, though there were moments I enjoyed it, the second half has been such a chore.
Be wary with the scores on MAL. A lot of people on the site give a 8/9/10 to any show they like, regardless of quality, and others rate shows higher/lower to just spite others.
shymel
shymel
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 107
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://shy-mel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GlassHeart 13/05/13, 12:23 am

shymel wrote:
GlassHeart wrote:Right now I'm trying to finish SAO. I'm down to the last 3 episodes, but it felt like a 100 episode series. I got tricked by the great rating on MAL and, though there were moments I enjoyed it, the second half has been such a chore.
Be wary with the scores on MAL. A lot of people on the site give a 8/9/10 to any show they like, regardless of quality, and others rate shows higher/lower to just spite others.

I don't agree at all with that practice. I almost never rate a 10 and have never rated below 5 as far as I recall, but that's just me.
In the end it's my own fault. I read the reviews and many said it was bad, but I decided to try it anyway. The subject (virtual reality MMOs) seemed so cool.
I can't exactly say it was a waste of time, since I feel it's some sort of accomplishment to have watched it. I feel that way about most popular animes I end up watching. Laughing dududu
GlassHeart
GlassHeart
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 24
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caly 13/05/13, 03:42 am

I've never forced myself to watch something I don't like, so when I pick an anime and find it boring/bad/WTF-ish I just drop it. There are genres I avoid, like harem/ecchi clearly aimed for boys, or the scary/creepy things (I know they have great plots sometimes but I don't like it, I have nightmares afterwards OTL)

But what I can't stand the most is the overly repetitive episodes in some long series.
The hero face the ennemi - Ennemi is too powerfull for him, he's gonna loose - Then! The hero stands (for the 15th times after mesuring the floor) and blast the ennemi with his secret attack (the same one for over 120 episodes)...

Yeah, I'm looking at Naruto... I liked that show until it became the let's-resolve-every-issue-we-have-with-the-rasengan. That's why I droped it a little before shippuuden. I picked it up later but I droped it again, I don't have the strenght anymore.
Caly
Caly
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 40
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 14/05/13, 10:46 pm

Caly wrote:
But what I can't stand the most is the overly repetitive episodes in some long series.
The hero face the ennemi - Ennemi is too powerfull for him, he's gonna loose - Then! The hero stands (for the 15th times after mesuring the floor) and blast the ennemi with his secret attack (the same one for over 120 episodes)...
Arguably, this is what happens in almost every action flick/series. Laughing dududu But I agree, super long series tend to repeat themselves. Both with plot devices and how the action plays out. I remember that's why I dropped InuYasha.
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Almera 16/05/13, 12:21 am

I only watched Sword Art Online until episode 7 or 8,I think. Everyone was talking how good this anime was and then I started watching.I find really cool the concept,about a MMORPG which you can die in RL too and stuff.
I was expecting the same level of epic as Puella Magi Madoka Magica.But...it wasn't.And I was really disapointed because...UGH. ;;;;
Almera
Almera
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by misakihanazono 03/11/13, 08:08 pm

i hate watching anime that have a weak or no plot , too much fanservice and an open end.
misakihanazono
misakihanazono
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 154
+Like : 58
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by _Li1y_ 06/11/13, 06:18 pm

I hate all echi/erotic animes where almost every single girl has huge boobs, i also hate how their bodies r drawn :/. I hate animes with lots of fillers n i hate those with lots of misunderstandings and r so cliched XD. 

1 of the animes that grossed me out n i still cant forget about it is School Days it was too much for me Bleh

Last edited by _Li1y_ on 07/11/13, 08:31 am; edited 1 time in total
_Li1y_
_Li1y_
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 13
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danonito Manestra 06/11/13, 09:07 pm

I hate the anime with romance and no actions(fights etc)! I really love adventure! If an anime doesn't include action and fights (with good plot), it's so boring for me to watch
Danonito Manestra
Danonito Manestra
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 155
+Like : 58
Awards :
Events :

http://obitomania.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelachubby 07/11/13, 01:21 am

I can't take anime that follows the same pattern of introduce a new enemy, get ass kicked by enemy, train for 445245234523 chapters/episodes, get ass kicked by enemy again only to finally win by the power of "I need to protect my nakama!"
chelachubby
chelachubby
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Meruru 09/11/13, 11:16 pm

The anime I really dislike are those that seem pointless, those that don't have any story to tell, and are there for fanservice purposes. I can even watch ecchi, if they have a decent storyline. I don't even mind fillers most of the time (I mean I watched all the Naruto fillers, before I started Shippuden). Another thing I don't like is when I feel that the story keeps making circles or if the main characters don't ever speak their mind, that can drive me nuts!!!Very Mad
Meruru
Meruru
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 53
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodyFallen 15/11/13, 02:39 am

Ecchi - which is directed towards the male audience. But maybe because I am a female? I get a little bored of seeing boobs and ass, it makes me feel uncomfortable and the plot - well, what plot?
BloodyFallen
BloodyFallen
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 53
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 19/11/13, 12:50 am

... to be super specific, Kill la Kill is almost PAINFUL for me to watch. I know lots of people love it, but really, for me- ugh....
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 57
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire 19/11/13, 08:16 pm

I tend to stay away from anime with romance as its core plot, oddly enough. I also can't stand to watch anime with sad endings (yeah, I'm one of those people - the ones who read the last page of the book before deciding whether or not to read it). That said, I've never watched and probably never will watch Clannad or Angel Beats! despite my friends' urgings.

I dreaded watching Aoi Bungaku - it was just terribly depressing and bleak. I think that's the only series I ever dropped and absolutely hated watching.
Ire
Ire
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 65
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 01/12/13, 09:17 pm

Also forgot to mention I'm not a huge fan of 'western geared' anime, like Cowboy Bebop. Kill me if you wish, but I prefer my anime super Japanese (read: Moe, otome slant, the whole works :D)
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 57
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina-chan 04/12/13, 05:00 pm

I'd stay away from ecchi and romance. Ecchi? The main point is usually boobs and ass, which don't interest me. Romance? Same old same old, if not the "first hate then love" kind of relationship, then it's the "I bumped into you for some reasons", or mushy ones... I know I'm picky but...just no.
Reina-chan
Reina-chan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 72
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 11/12/13, 01:02 am

I don't particularly hate any genre. Though too more horror makes me cringe and shiver a bit...in not a good way. However, what I HATE is run ons and diverting form the plot. Too many filters and new stuff annoys me as well.
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathasha4you 31/05/14, 03:41 am

There's two kind of anime I don't like:

1- Ecchi, because it's boring to watch something that have boobs and panties everywhere.

2- Those anime that the 15th first episode make sense and that after you can't just understand what's happening Very Mad  The anime is really nice till it have no more sense.
Nathasha4you
Nathasha4you
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 31/05/14, 08:57 am

I hate anime with sad ending (the main character died, the farewell after battle, anything that make both male and female main character being separated as ending)

I didn't hate any genres, but I surprised that many of you hate romance and ecchi genre xD (cause I love it)

oh, same to Ire-san, I also the ones who read the last page of the book before deciding whether or not to read it xD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 04/06/14, 02:38 am

I hate anime that is so bloody, I start crying while squinting my eyes to avoid seeing bodies being dismembered. This was Blood-C. Plus it was boring. I somehow managed to get to episode 9, leaning on the sliver of hope that the story would actually progress.

I really don't hate ecchi anime, but it pisses me off when the episode spends several minutes on gratuitous fan service rather than on the story.

Oh, and I think that "cowtits" are hilarious to see.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 04/06/14, 07:38 am

One of my most hated on anime is School Days.
The main character is this horny loser guy. He cheats on his girlfriend and does it with a bunch of girls.
I hate anime where the girls really have no reason to like the guy and there is literally fanservice every episode.
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/06/14, 08:44 am

i hate anime with ecchi/yaoi/yuri genre Very Mad ..i also don't like anime that has fanservice but i can still ignore  it if the story/plot is good :phew: .. 
another anime that i hate to watch is anime that has 'no ending'.. Rolling Eyes/ pissed its really annoying me when i was excited watch over every episode but then the  ending was ......... Frustrated ergh don't know how to describe it..its like 'what happen?' feeling-something-like-that Rolling Eyes/ pissed  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 23/06/14, 12:16 am

@LeeYa
I totally agree with you. I don't like anime with bad endings either. I think the creators do that so that there can be a chance of more seasons?
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down