Otome Hearts
PacaPlus~ My Girlfriend is an Alpaca 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
PacaPlus~ My Girlfriend is an Alpaca 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PacaPlus~ My Girlfriend is an Alpaca

4 posters

Go down

PacaPlus~ My Girlfriend is an Alpaca Empty PacaPlus~ My Girlfriend is an Alpaca

Post by Akuni 23/04/13, 12:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Summary: The main character, Saeki Kazuma, had a wonderful school life surrounded by many friends and his girlfriend. One day at this time, in the bus on the way back from "Alpaca Kingdom" with his girlfriend, Izumi Yukari, he just woke up and found that there was some lovely thing next to him...
" What a .....!!!!!????"
Instead of Yukari sitting next to his bus seat was a fluffy alpaca.
" What's the matter Kazuma?? You shouted all of a sudden..."
The alpaca looking at Kazuma with wondering eyes talked exactly like his girlfriend Yukari.
And this is how his summer with alpaca begins.

Some info on an English release here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Op. Video:

Its a galge (I think) and it certainly caught my attention in the weird department while I was browsing through some Hatoful BF discussion threads. Anyone thinking about trying this game out?
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

PacaPlus~ My Girlfriend is an Alpaca Empty Re: PacaPlus~ My Girlfriend is an Alpaca

Post by Skeens 27/04/13, 09:55 pm

omfg this game's concept is so ridiculous it makes me laugh- i heard about this before release but i never managed to give it a try because i never knew where to download it :x i know from experience (specifically from HBF) you can't mark a game as "LOL JAPAN" until you actually play it because it might give you a LOT OF FEELINGS but this game just looks like silly fun. nevertheless, i really want to play it! i only could find the fandisk on DLsite before tho www but i'll definitely buy it now!
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

PacaPlus~ My Girlfriend is an Alpaca Empty Re: PacaPlus~ My Girlfriend is an Alpaca

Post by codevixen 27/04/13, 10:11 pm

It sounds kind of cute to me, although the alpaca form of the girlfriend's eyes look a little creepy.
codevixen
codevixen
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 25
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 29/04/13, 10:25 am

This really does remind me of both "My Girlfriend is the President" and "Hatoful Kareshi". I'll probably take a peek at some reviews before trying this out. It'll probably be a hoot.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 30/04/13, 03:31 am

I dunno if this link helps~ it gives a download for something [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down