Otome Hearts
My Girlfriend's A Geek (Fujoshi Kanojo) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
My Girlfriend's A Geek (Fujoshi Kanojo) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Girlfriend's A Geek (Fujoshi Kanojo)

4 posters

Go down

My Girlfriend's A Geek (Fujoshi Kanojo) Empty My Girlfriend's A Geek (Fujoshi Kanojo)

Post by jauntyspacemage 16/09/13, 04:01 am

Is anyone here familar with the manga with that title? I'm pretty sure it introduced me to the yaoi/bl stuff, if Hetalia hadn't by then.
   What Yen Press used as the title was pretty misleading, I didn't expect much of what happened. But I ended up buying all of the manga, and the blog to novel transcriptions, and thoroughly enjoyed them.
   If anyone knows, what was the original website Pentabu posted his stories to? Or if its even up anymore?
jauntyspacemage
jauntyspacemage
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 53
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://gekkoukanartclub.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

My Girlfriend's A Geek (Fujoshi Kanojo) Empty Re: My Girlfriend's A Geek (Fujoshi Kanojo)

Post by Hype 16/09/13, 06:47 am

I think this is her website. I'm not sure if she post stories though, I can't understand moon language  Crying 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 214
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

My Girlfriend's A Geek (Fujoshi Kanojo) Empty Re: My Girlfriend's A Geek (Fujoshi Kanojo)

Post by jauntyspacemage 16/09/13, 01:36 pm

Ohh wow, it really is! I'll be breaking out my japanese dictionary for this... Ehehe~
jauntyspacemage
jauntyspacemage
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 16/09/13, 11:17 pm

I read the first few volumes of the manga, and thought this was really cute. What had me in stitches though, was all his little commentary and notes at the end. So, I'd probably enjoy the blog to novel transcriptions, or the actual blog better.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jauntyspacemage 17/09/13, 12:46 am

What really got me was that there were only 5 volumes, but I understand that Pentabu didn't exactly want to keep serializing "silly girlfriend said this today" for the masses.
I believe you can still get the novelizations, and there's even a movie. But I haven't found subs yet... Thumbs down
jauntyspacemage
jauntyspacemage
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 26/09/13, 02:11 pm

We watched the movie and I thought it was funny. I've been meaning to read the manga, the blog went down for a bit so its nice to see it back up. Its funny, the little bits I gather from it ^^;

It must've been different for him lol
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down