Otome Hearts
Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~

+2
Laramie Castiel
Sakimichi
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~

Post by Akuni 20/04/13, 06:10 am

Makise Sunao wrote:

I use my body to iron that

DED. BURIED. DONE. AM DONE.
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~

Post by Sakimichi 20/04/13, 12:39 pm

Gals ..you make me feel kimochiwarui (*/ω\*)
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 20/04/13, 12:41 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:ZOMG, you're brutal!

I'll kill Ryouhei to be with you!

LOL, I love it how you've decided on his virginity. I'd hope he's a virgin, because if he isn't, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with him on it I own! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S. Yes, I am totally joking and paying out creepy otaku. Links are NSFW!
ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ  Where's the devotion now?
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 Z2JDVDjLet's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 VvPj443Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 KJM1nv6Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 20/04/13, 06:33 pm

Well, he wasn't too devoted to me if he had the audacity to love somebody other than me! Though if it's you, Makise, I can't say I blame him.

Are we all chatting with increasing font size, now?

Regardless of who Ryouhei belongs to... Sakimichi, please... I need more Ryouhei or I might actually play the game for myself! I'm kidney-less and heartbroken, here.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 Empty Shinomiya Ryouhei 7/7

Post by Sakimichi 22/04/13, 07:16 pm

Day: 7/7
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's Shio's first encounter with Ryouhei and Kouhei's older brother. He was standing at the cherry blossom lane, giving off that pretty boy vibes..
A bit of dust entered in her eyes and she struggled to get it off. Aoi, noticed this approached her, taking the speck from her eyes. The twins then appeared and handed Aoi the stuff he forgot at the house. Kouhei noticed Shio and greeted her. Aoi described Shio to be cute and petite and he heard a lot about her from the twins. Ryou however denied it (implying that it was Kouhei who told Aoi about Shio). Aoi even knows about Shio's fear of human contact and so he joked about not being able to hug her.
Back at school, the teacher handed out the quiz results and announced Ryouhei to be the only person who got the perfect score, second to him was Kouhei who got 1 mistake earning 97 points over 100. Kouhei was a bit dissapointed about his grades, but Ryouhei assured him he can get it the next time. The girls fawned over Ryouhei and even asked to compare answers, but he refused to give his test paper to them. So they all turned their attention to Kouhei and asked for help, but Kouhei humbly declined, telling them he's not a good tutor; this made the girls love him more.

While Kouhei had his harem, Shio cannot believe over the fact that Ryouhei got the highest scores. Ryouhei smirked at Shio for getting 24 points and called her an idiot.

Lunch starts >>
Shio lined up at the school cafe to buy Croquette and milk. He encountered Ryouhei, and he asked her what she likes. He ordered Croquette and Milk for her and added Strawberry Danish. Shio was surprised that Ryou got it for her, as soon as he finished getting the food he demanded the money immediately. Shio questioned why he added Strawberry Danish and Ryou replied.
Ryouhei: You need minerals to keep your brain functional.

After School>>
Shio went to shop, and encountered the twins. Ryou find it a pain to accompany Kouhei, because he was too picky about coffee. Shio offered to guide Kouhei to a coffee specialty shop and they looked like a pair as they were enjoying each others company. Ryouhei was too annoyed, and complained he was tired thirsty.

Shio gave him a orange juice from the vending machine.
Ryou:"Is this some kind of trap?"
Shio:"Why should i do that!?"

Kouhei wondered why Shio gave him juice, Ryou explained it was because he helped her buy from the school cafeteria. Kouhei teased Ryou that he's a gentle soul but Ryouhei argued that it was only because Shio was was a bother standing amidst the traffic..and added because he pitied her for failing the test.
Shio:The test doesnt have to do with this! Plus im not that dull!
Ryouhei: Yes..yes you are.
Shio thought it was foolish for her to return the favor.
Then Ryouhei spoke up
Ryouhei:Next time, get some soda.
Kouhei:Ahahaha, this is interesting. Ryou's getting shy.

>>At home
While Shio was preparing the food, Takaaki arrived.
Takaaki was rather displeased that Shio got low scores in math and decided to ask
Takaaki: Is there something you wanted to inform me?
Shio: Wha...what do you mean? <--total denial
Takaaki: I will forgive you for your low marks, but show me your test paper.
Shio:Oh...okay.. u_u

>>After showing the exam papers
Takaaki:Up until now, is there really someone who could get low scores like this?
Shio explained her circumstances that no one an teach her since her parents are always away.
Takaaki then bowed and apologize for not being aware of Shio's hardships and told her
Takaaki:I'm not qualified to be a teacher...not even a brother..wait..i fail as a human being!! ;A;
Then he promised to help her studies and ordered her to prepare xD

Notes:
Ah, Takaaki is a funny guy. He may be straight laced but his weakness is his step sister Shio ..fufufu~ xD

Last edited by Sakimichi on 23/04/13, 02:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 22/04/13, 09:33 pm

24/100... orz "Idiot" is certainly harsh but it may not be entirely inaccurate per se. So Ryouhei may not be a tsundere, but maybe more kuudere or insufferable, hardly-any-effort genius.

However, assuming no sarcasm was involved with:

"Kouhei was a bit dissapointed about his grades, but Ryouhei assured him he can get it the next time."

Aw, brotherly love.

Keep up the great work, Sakimichi! We all want to know how Makise Shio x Ryouhei will turn out. wink
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan 23/04/13, 02:08 pm

Ahhhh... <A> Shio how do you manage such a low score... She must have been up all night playing otome games.

Laramie Castiel wrote: I need more Ryouhei or I might actually play the game for myself!
You make it sound like such a dreadful fate. "Oh God, Why would I ever play a game for myself!?"

I think any adjective that comes after insufferable should be prick. Insufferable prick Ryouhei-kun. >W< b
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 23/04/13, 02:15 pm

Topaztan wrote:Ahhhh... <A> Shio how do you manage such a low score... She must have been up all night playing otome games.

Laramie Castiel wrote: I need more Ryouhei or I might actually play the game for myself!
You make it sound like such a dreadful fate. "Oh God, Why would I ever play a game for myself!?"

I think any adjective that comes after insufferable should be prick. Insufferable prick Ryouhei-kun. >W< b

Ive updated the 7/7 post again xD
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan 23/04/13, 02:33 pm

Sakamichi wrote: Ryou:"Is this some kind of trap?"
Shio:"Why should i do that!?"

LOLOLOL. Who tries to poison juice anyway, jeez, Ryou.

Thanks for the update, Sakamichi~. o3o
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 23/04/13, 03:00 pm

^Taki is so cute wut wut xDDD

Ryou~ he's slowly coming to the nice guy side kekekeke~
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 23/04/13, 08:53 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:24/100... orz "Idiot" is certainly harsh but it may not be entirely inaccurate per se. So Ryouhei may not be a tsundere, but maybe more kuudere or insufferable, hardly-any-effort genius.

However, assuming no sarcasm was involved with:

"Kouhei was a bit dissapointed about his grades, but Ryouhei assured him he can get it the next time."

Aw, brotherly love.

Keep up the great work, Sakimichi! We all want to know how Makise Shio x Ryouhei will turn out. wink
Makise Shio x Ryouhei
fixed the typo bby Love it!
You're welcome ..im a kind person after all ^_^
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 Z2JDVDjLet's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 VvPj443Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 KJM1nv6Let's play ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~ - Page 2 BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 24/04/13, 06:50 am

Thanks as usual, Sakimichi. I wanna call you Saki-chan, but I-I d-don't know you well enough and... *blushes*

I just checked out Da Capo on VNDb... Awww, Shio is so cute~ I want her for myself~[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan wrote:You make it sound like such a dreadful fate. "Oh God, Why would I ever play a game for myself!?"

LOLOLOL. Who tries to poison juice anyway, jeez, Ryou.
My backlog is fucked, bro. It's getting out hand. Man, congrats on Sakimichi for being one of the very, very few LPers I actually like!

Are you sure cyanide is a bad combination with beverages? Have you tried it yourself? Ryouhei may be speaking from experience... and I don't mean that kind of experience.

Makise Sunao wrote:Makise Shio x Ryouhei
fixed the typo bby [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You're welcome ..im a kind person after all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks, hun~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
UR SO CONSIDERATE
U R A KIND N BENEVOLENT DELUDED DICTATOR FRIEND
RUB YOU~ (geddit, 'cos I'm a perve?)

In honour of your magnificent pairing, I present you with this!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 24/04/13, 08:00 am

'Certificate of Virtual Marriage...'

Seems legit~[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Akuni on 24/04/13, 08:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 24/04/13, 08:04 am

Harsh, Akuni! With Makise's level of delusion awesomeness, I'm sure it'll fly~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You were a witness to the marriage, and had the power to prevent it... but you didn't. Perhaps deep down you know that it "seems legit".

Love the .gif, by the way. =D

Srsly, you guys are hilarious. I encourage more craziness. GET OFF YOUR MEDS.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 24/04/13, 08:46 am

^Hey, if that one guy can legally marry that DS girl....then....wait~

*leaves momentarily to legally marry otome bishie*
*Back~ when next update comes*
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 24/04/13, 08:56 am

Ah, I remember that. (Link NSFW): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan 30/04/13, 10:26 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:My backlog is fucked, bro. It's getting out hand. Man, congrats on Sakimichi for being one of the very, very few LPers I actually like!

Are you sure cyanide is a bad combination with beverages? Have you tried it yourself? Ryouhei may be speaking from experience... and I don't mean that kind of experience.
Haha, I think we both have backlog problems. I just keep ordering games and not playing them because I know if I play them I will have to finish them. At least I'll have something to do when summer rolls around. xD

... I cyani-, experi-!? @A@ I'd ask what you're thinking about but I don't actually want to know the answer, I think I'd be too scared.
Akuni wrote:^Hey, if that one guy can legally marry that DS girl....then....wait~

*leaves momentarily to legally marry otome bishie*
*Back~ when next update comes*
The problem isn't that I want to marry a fictional character, the problem is WHICH fictional character? Oh, did you guys here about the guy who is trying to marry Twilight Sparkle?
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 30/04/13, 01:30 pm

Topaztan wrote:Haha, I think we both have backlog problems. I just keep ordering games
and not playing them because I know if I play them I will have to finish them. At least I'll have something to do when summer rolls around. xD
Dude, that's the story of my life. I strongly believe in supporting the industry- especially small/first time companies. I'm not going to pretend that I've never downloaded a game before, but I do own copies of 90% of the games I've enjoyed, or am working on getting one. This year has been a pretty golden year for me, and will continue to be. The ayakashi and wafuu trends are finally showing signs of cooling down after about two years. I love and am proud of my culture's rich history, but I'm getting sick of every second or third release being able one of the two aforementioned genres. /ends topic derail

Topaztan wrote:... I cyani-, experi-!? @A@ I'd ask what you're thinking about but I
don't actually want to know the answer, I think I'd be too scared.
I was lamely trying to allude that Ryouhei is "experienced", haha. Nothing scary.

Topaztan wrote:The problem isn't that I want to marry a fictional character, the
problem is WHICH fictional character? Oh, did you guys here about the
guy who is trying to marry Twilight Sparkle?
I just know that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to a deviantARTist for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I don't know what it's like in the US, but it doesn't sound like he can legally marry Twilight Sparkle. Looks like he'll have to defer to me to make him a virtual wedding certificate like I did for Makise.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 30/04/13, 02:37 pm

^He can in Japan maybe~
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 30/04/13, 02:42 pm

It'd be very much more likely... But... Haha, there's no way Japan would let a "freaky foreigner" like him in so easily. I'm pretty sure you'd have to be a permanent resident to initiate the actual marriage. Even if Twilight could initiate marriage, she's not Japanese so that'd be their first hurdle.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2