Otome Hearts
Which character's more you? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Which character's more you? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which character's more you?

+23
ShikaSS
fairth
LeeYa
kamion
ranimanga
BloodyFallen
Danonito Manestra
misakihanazono
Sayolizz
The_Cat_Lady
spicy_diamond
venenatis-risus
Seira
Finnista
tearsoflight
Akuni
TheDeerLord
NuitNoire
DiamondRoseTears
silvergirl33
Loki666
Sakimichi
umi~
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which character's more you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which character's more you?

Post by kamion 26/07/14, 03:03 pm

LeeYa wrote:yeah..that's hard to find it mou~ ..recently I watch My Teen Romance SNAFU..and I realize the personality of main male character(okay..I forget the name again Bert sweating ) is quite same as me when I was 16-17 years old..but just a little bit though.. Ehehe~ Current me..I haven't meet yet(maybe they have but I not realize) Perv smile 
kamion wrote:I used to hate boys so much
same..I also used to hate them but .. I realize then not all boys are annoying/scary/bad/pervert/liars/etc but I'm still hate boys now even though level of hatred is lower than before.. Evil smirk
That's why I find otome games and anime and manga boys are so charming  Laughing dududu  Laughing dududu
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 91
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/07/14, 09:10 pm

kamion wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:I think back in elementary school I was more of an Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew), clumsy,sort of popular, friendly, always helping people but shit happens and I became Mei (Sukitte ii Nayo) after transfering schools and then in highschool I turned into Risa (Lovely Complex) a bit but with a Taiga (Toradora) Tsundere twist lastly I became like I am now Zero Kiryu (Vammpire Knight) brooding, Taiga Tsundere, Gintoki (Gintama) Lazy and trolling with a lot of Risa still in here XD

Yepp still kinda hard to find an exact anime match to yourself
You happen to became Mei? That's so bad. I never wanted to be  Bert sweating

Its not so bad now that i look back on it Bert sweating  However there was a cute nerd that helped me out like Mei's bf (i forgot his name ><). My only regret now in college is never actually confessing due to various shoujo-like circumstances

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 09/08/14, 10:58 pm

kamion wrote:That's why I find otome games and anime and manga boys are so charming  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hohohoohohoooo Laughing dududu  Laughing dududu  Laughing dududu  Laughing dududu I know what you mean hahaha Perv smile they so charming that make me  always to remind myself to wake up to reality.. :p
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 26/08/14, 12:13 pm

LeeYa wrote:
kamion wrote:That's why I find otome games and anime and manga boys are so charming  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hohohoohohoooo Laughing dududu  Laughing dududu  Laughing dududu  Laughing dududu I know what you mean hahaha Perv smile they so charming that make me  always to remind myself to wake up to reality.. :p
Just remind me that I'm not supposed to rape them XD
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 91
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 27/08/14, 01:02 am

kamion wrote:
LeeYa wrote:

we'd probably join you guys instead Perv look

So... I'd say that Kitajima Maya from Glass no Kamen and Chihaya from Chihayafuru are a bit like me. When we (The three of us :p) begin something we give it our best, almost forgetting everything surrounding us. Also somehow clumsy and a bit dense when it comes to relationships (Though my social skills are well-polished)

I have to confess that at first I thought of Kurono Kei from Gantz. Because I used to be a real dick, who only thought about herself. But I matured, and now instead of ignoring an old person asking for help, I'm first to step and help.
And like Kurono I became popular thanks to some fights I got into (In order to help some bullied friends).
Though, I'm not as perverted as him I guess ? (Or at least in an other way xD)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 04/09/14, 06:48 am

SamrockAniki wrote:
 However there was a cute nerd that helped me
hohoho..that's another reason why I not really hated boys as I used to be before.. Evil smirk

kamion wrote:
hahahah..nonono..thats bad haha..XD Perv smile

fairth wrote:
Also somehow clumsy and a bit dense when it comes to relationships (Though my social skills are well-polished)
hohooh..yeah..thats always happen to me.. Bleh I don't care about anymore though,.haha Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShikaSS 04/09/14, 02:09 pm

People usually tell me I'm a mix between Toma (Amnesia), Soul (Soul Eater) and Haruka (Free!).
ShikaSS
ShikaSS
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 55
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 04/09/14, 02:20 pm

@Shika-kun
Really? mix of Toma and Soul... aww, you really resembles my favorite guy type then :D 
As for me... many of my friends told me that I really uncommunicative... always in deep thought, as I have my own world... Maybe just like Yuki from Suyumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu... It's only my outer personality afterall.
My close friend told me that I'm really acts like a mother, worrying to much about other and it's hard for me to stop talking about something I love ;(  How bad, eh...
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShikaSS 04/09/14, 02:42 pm

It remind me of Ritsu Kawai, from Bokura Minna wa Kawaisou. She's quiet but loves talking her interests.
ShikaSS
ShikaSS
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 55
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 24/10/14, 09:55 pm

Hmm ... I think i'm like Serinuma Kae in WATASHI GA MOTETE DOUSU N by Junko ( BL's author ) for her tastes ( She is a fujoshi and otaku ~ ) and for the personality I think that I am as the heroine of Starry Sky maybe ! Always worried about my friend and hide my feelings Ehehe~ ...
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -6
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora.lv.bku 15/10/18, 04:29 am

I would say Mio from K-on (when she was shy not when Ruka help her to get out of it qx).

Maybe a litle.. like Kent from Amnesia, he is always misunderstod for thinking cold in certain situations. It makes makes me a little sad for him, everytime it happened. No / shakes head

Also, it is hard for me to getting thaat atached to people just like him, so.. yeah     Neutral
Pandora.lv.bku
Pandora.lv.bku
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by reirei 29/10/18, 02:24 pm

As sad as it may sound, I usually see myself in second girl leads. I think it's because in my head I'm attractive and a nice person (just like second leads), and I believe I have a chance at things, but life usually tells me otherwise (just like they end up rejected and hurt) Bert sweating .

But, if I had to choose a character that pretty much acts like I do in front of my peers to this day... a character I think others would see me in... I'm pretty sure this is it:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Himouto! Umaru-chan ~ Nana Ebina 

A very good girl, sometimes naive, not that great at socializing but not that bad either, embarassed easily, kinda thoughtful, responsible but clumsy. 
reirei
reirei
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 16
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2