Otome Hearts
Top 3 Male Characters From Anime\Manga 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Top 3 Male Characters From Anime\Manga 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 3 Male Characters From Anime\Manga

4 posters

Go down

Top 3 Male Characters From Anime\Manga Empty Top 3 Male Characters From AnimeManga

Post by The_Cat_Lady 06/02/14, 12:22 am

Alright - post your top 3 favorite male characters from any anime or manga.

I'm adding some rules to make things more interesting Evil smirk :
1. Only one character per series (I know I'm evil  Judging you ).
2. You can expand the list if you have more than 3 characters that you really,really like,but please,no more than 20 people.
3. You can add characters from otome games as long as they have appeared in an anime or manga adaptation (See - I can be nice too  smile ).
4. Post a picture if you can.

That's all for the rules.
Ready?GO!

As for me,let's see...
№3
Elliot Nightray (Pandora Hearts)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What can I say about this guy - at first I didn't like him at all,but he managed to grow so much on me that when he was
Spoiler:
in the manga I lost any interest in it  No / shakes head .
Eliot is very short tempered and can be really rude,but he's actually pretty nice to the people close to him and fights fiercely for what he believes in.
Did I mention that he likes cats  cat .

№2
Earl Charles Grey (Kuroshitsuji)
Charles is by no means a "good" character,but he's certainly an interesting one. Below the energetic and cheerful attitude he hides a cold and calculated mind.
Oh, and he's afraid of ghosts  Laughing dududu .

№1
Samuel Liddell Mathers (Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist)
a.k.a. Count of Glenstrae

Probably one of the most human characters I've ever seen.
Mysterious,confident,with a cheerful attitude,arrogant,but with a noble cause - he wishes to strengthen the human race to prevent the demons and the angels from using them.
There are still many secrets about him,but regardless - he tops my top 3 favorite male characters from anime\manga.

Last edited by The_Cat_Lady on 03/10/14, 08:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Male Characters From Anime\Manga Empty Re: Top 3 Male Characters From Anime\Manga

Post by Guest 06/02/14, 09:23 am

From one series. Aaah your going to kill me xD

No 01-----Dante [Devil May Cry]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My love for forever and beyond. And it counts cause he has an anime and manga. I've been a huge DMC fan since I was in middle school, finding the third game at my local video rental place so I played the hell out of it. And then it got an anime so I watched the hell out of that. Then I found the manga and am slowly trying to buy all the volumes of it xD
Yeah I might be a little to much in love with him >.>

No 02-----Ukyo [Amnesia]
I loved Ukyo since I saw the anime, and only loved him more after playing the games. He goes through so much and puts Heroine through so much as well. Also the good ending is just the cutest, happiest thing ever. All the feels with this guy.

No 03-----Yogi [Karneval]
Yooogiii. He is such a dork, I love it. I haven't read the manga yet due to doing other stuff but I plan to cause I want more awesome Yogi~~

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Male Characters From Anime\Manga Empty Re: Top 3 Male Characters From Anime\Manga

Post by The_Cat_Lady 06/02/14, 09:57 am

ColletteRen wrote:From one series. Aaah your going to kill me xD
Yep,I'm evil xD

ColletteRen wrote: And it counts cause he has an anime and manga.
Oh,yeah - it does count like .
Poor Dante - what have they done to you in the new DMC  Crying ?
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 06/02/14, 12:03 pm

Uhm... I like many characters XD
Okay I'' list only five of them...

~No. 5
Heero Yuy (Gundam Wing)
seiyuu: Hikaru Midorikawa

Haa~ I like him XD especially when he doing self-detonation device while standing outside the cockpit... so cool nee ^^~ for me he is a typical tsundere XD

~No. 4
Leon Magnus (Tales of Destiny)

He is kakkoi nee~~ fuuh.... I like his style <3  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

~No. 3
Masaki Andoh (Super Rowot Wars Original Generation)

This guy.... his attack really amazing XD (if you srw fan you will know what I mean XD) He is cute, a typical hot-blooded character, he's great in all sports, but not so great in terms of thinking straight. He's also somewhat awkward around the company of women XD ah~ He's piloting cybuster  :p 

~No. 2
Okita Souji (Hakuouki Demon of the Fleeting Blossom)
seiyuu: Showtaro Morikubo

Aww.... I really like him  Ehehe~ The bad ending is so sad  Crying  but I also love his good ending, it's different from the others ending. Ah~ I can't describe it  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

~No. 1
Sanada Akihiko (Persona 3 Portable, Persona 3 Movie)

He is the best  :p  I like his act towards female mc in P3P  Embarassed/ Kyaa!  upperclassman, never know about girl... uwaaah.. \(@_@)/ like him so much ~~

hehehe, it's alright if I put five instead three?  Perv look  hahaha  you will notice only Okita was voiced with different seiyuu XD it can't be helped Hikaru-San voice fits perfectly with all the character I've mention XD and now I also begin to like Showtaro-San because of Okita  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 06/02/14, 12:27 pm

kyuuichii wrote:hehehe, it's alright if I put five instead three?  Perv look
Yep,no problem - you can add up to 20 characters as I've mentioned in the "rules"(if they can be called that way xD).
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/14, 12:48 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Poor Dante - what have they done to you in the new DMC  Crying ?
I know right? D= I still haven't finished playing that cause it just... hurts. I got it for free so at least I didn't have to give them any stupid money. [Yay for Playstation+]

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 07/02/14, 12:55 am

ColletteRen wrote:
The_Cat_Lady wrote:Poor Dante - what have they done to you in the new DMC  Crying ?
I know right? D= I still haven't finished playing that cause it just... hurts. I got it for free so at least I didn't have to give them any stupid money. [Yay for Playstation+]
I finished it in a day and a half - it's pretty short   Frustrated.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/14, 08:01 am

I'll have to keep that in mind one day. I'll just power through it. Doubt my roomie will complain if it means getting him some more trophies.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 25/06/14, 01:46 am

hehe..its quite difficult..em..lets see
NO.1 Bossun (Sket Dance)
He's funny, childish ,but I like it :p  and I also love his personality and how he care about his friend and everyone..I love the way his thinking and he has a lot of good side that hard for me to explain..hehe Bert sweating 
Spoiler:

NO.2 Oz Vessalius (Pandora Hearts)
This guy..em..Hard to explain but I like him..the way his thinking and his personality ..  :p 
Spoiler:

NO.3 Ukyo (Amnesia)
I haven't played a game yet..just watch anime..I love how he feel about heroine  Embarassed/ Kyaa!  I love you ..I think he's only one that love her wholeheartedly (Please don't angry!Its just my opinion! Bert sweating  Bert sweating  Bert sweating )
Spoiler:

NO.4 Asahina Kaname (Brothers Conflict)
Yeah sad ..I know its sound weird sad  ..I know he's playboy and always whisper sweet word with any girl even though he's MONK Frustrated ..I hate him when watch anime but I changed my mind right after read the novel..I really like how much he love,care and protect his family .. Ehehe~ 
Spoiler:

Okay..That all so far..hehe smile ..will be continue~ (I want to sleep first sad )
Lets Continue~heheh Laughing dududu 

NO.5 Tsunayoshi Sawada (Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn)
He's cute ,cool, kind,funny and charming also caring with his family and friends.. Ehehe~ 
Spoiler:

NO.6 Hinata Sanjuro (Aphorism)
This guy is roommate and friend to main character,Rokujo Momiji..He's excellent in studies but sometime he looks stupid!hehehe.. Sparkle 
Spoiler:

NO.7 Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club/OHSHC)
Haha!he's so funny even though he's excellent in studies and sport..I always shocked with the way his thinking...and yet I like how he love his family,how his respect old people and how his respect Haruhi's parent..  Sparkle 
Spoiler:

Hmm..maybe thats enough already..  sad  sad 
hehe Perv smile
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 25/06/14, 06:39 pm

1. Haru Yoshida (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun)
He is really childish and sweet. I love his strange thinking. So cute~[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2. Kanata Nanami (Starry Sky~In Spring~)
He is a delinquent. He is really dishonest and is always ready to fight. Such a cutie![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3. Shin (Amnesia)
He is a tsundere bishie. He can be harsh at times but also affectionate.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I guess I just really like cute guys...Ehehe~
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 25/06/14, 08:18 pm

ranimanga wrote:1. Haru Yoshida (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun)
He is really childish and sweet. I love his strange thinking. So cute~[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hehehe! Perv smile I agree with you!He's so cute..I'm never tired to see his action..he always do something beyond my expectation ..The way his love shimizu also funny ..can't forget his reaction if he was jealous ..kahahaha..he's also very cute when blush Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
Spoiler:
 Embarassed/ Kyaa!
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 27/06/14, 05:43 pm

LeeYa wrote:Hehehe! Perv smile I agree with you!He's so cute..I'm never tired to see his action..he always do something beyond my expectation ..The way his love shimizu also funny ..can't forget his reaction if he was jealous ..kahahaha..he's also very cute when blush Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
Spoiler:
 Embarassed/ Kyaa!

He really is pretty cute  Love it!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 27/06/14, 11:04 pm

Yeah, he really is cute! ^ U ^
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 28/06/14, 02:15 am

Cute overload..kekekeke Perv smile
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down