Otome Hearts
The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 4 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 4 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'lets talk about anything' thread

+6
Moee
Kouryuu
alyssia
ranimanga
Laramie Castiel
kyuuichii
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'lets talk about anything' thread

Post by LeeYa 13/08/14, 08:06 pm

@kyuuichii
hehe...yeah..you name is quite hard to type for first time Ehehe~ ..I'm always missing 'u' or 'i'..but I'm getting used it..hehe is that alright? then I'll call you kyuu.. :D haha..
I mean song from soundtrack of a game Ar Tonelico 2 and the one from your signature..hehe smile ..Yeah..I have hear Utapri's song online..not remember what a title but its a good song ..I like it.. like  Ehehe~  Love it!
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'lets talk about anything' thread

Post by kyuuichii 14/08/14, 02:30 am

It's alright then... I dislike people who cannot say other name properly. But, it's alright now, call me kyuu or kyuuichii is fine.
Oh, Ar Tonelico, okay It's like soprano and orchestra song, I will link the youtube here:

For the first one, Method Metafalica:

The second song, EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION/. ~omness chs ciel sos infel:

I want to hear your thought about this two song :D
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 15/08/14, 09:42 pm

*3*  Pretty videos....
-coughs- Anyone got any video games they want to try out but can't? Due to issues or something like that?

Mine are [as mentioned] Gakupuri DS, Queen of Darkness, Kuchihatenu Sakura no, and a recent longing: the Dot Kareshi series. I mean, the last one doesn't got enough fandom love IMO. I just copies of all three of them too...

I am also wondering..if you were in a fantasy world.
What would be your character class [like...Warrior/Black Mage/Thief/etc?]
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by animeji 16/08/14, 10:26 pm

Kouryuu wrote:*3*  Pretty videos....
-coughs- Anyone got any video games they want to try out but can't? Due to issues or something like that?

Mine are [as mentioned] Gakupuri DS, Queen of Darkness, Kuchihatenu Sakura no, and a recent longing: the Dot Kareshi series. I mean, the last one doesn't got enough fandom love IMO. I just copies of all three of them too...

I am also wondering..if you were in a fantasy world.
What would be your character class [like...Warrior/Black Mage/Thief/etc?]

Oh man, there are so many games I wish would be released in the US so I could play them. I find a lot of the games I can't play are due to being only fluent in English. -_- I wish I knew more languages.

And...I think I'd be either a thief or a paladin. I prefer striking from the shadows, but there's something about being able to charge into a group of foes and come out on top that's so appealing.....
animeji
animeji
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 14
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/09/14, 07:57 pm

@Kyuuichii
fuh~finally I can play a video..huhu.. Bleh
I not really like soprano and orchestra song Bert sweating so its little hard for me but I can this one quite nice..both of  song has really nice lyrics..and I do like EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION/. ~omness chs ciel sos infel: Perv smile Love it! hehe..last part really good!
btw..sorry for late respond and thank you so much for sharing this videos :D ..its interesting after all:y: Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 22/09/14, 01:27 pm

@LeeYa
No problem... hehe I just love the languages.... I've tried soprano... It's difficult xD But at least, I can do it hehehe
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4