Otome Hearts
The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'lets talk about anything' thread

+6
Moee
Kouryuu
alyssia
ranimanga
Laramie Castiel
kyuuichii
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'lets talk about anything' thread

Post by Guest 01/03/14, 02:22 pm

YATTA!! Finally found the chat topic  Ehehe~

I just got into RPGs but havent tried any MMORPGs. Anyone know any good ones?
I have played Persona 2 and 3 and enjoyed it pretty much! Junpei was my favourite character! Since the funny guys always attract my attention  Perv look 

I'd prefer if it were on pc or even psp...its so sad how we cant play the newer games when the new consoles are released sad

Back to top Go down

The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'lets talk about anything' thread

Post by alyssia 02/03/14, 08:44 am

[size=16.666667938232422]YATTA!! Finally found the chat topic  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just got into RPGs but havent tried any MMORPGs. Anyone know any good ones?
I have played Persona 2 and 3 and enjoyed it pretty much! Junpei was my favourite character! Since the funny guys always attract my attention  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

I'd prefer if it were on pc or even psp...its so sad how we cant play the newer games when the new consoles are released [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi SamrockAniki, for MMORPG's you can try dragon nest or aura kingdom. Lucent Heart came back as well but it focuses more on the couple system but still anime styled characters. If you want to see more MMORPG's u can visit aeria games site as well like I haven't played Persona but I've watched the anime, 3 and 4 :D 
Btw, nice drawing you got there (I mean ur profile pic Sparkle )
[/size]
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 115
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/03/14, 11:31 am

alyssia Thanks! Laughing dududu  It was just a random thing ~hehe
Aeria games...totally checking that out. Just the titles you gave me sound interesting. I'll probably play them all week! XD
I have to admit though, the stories they come up with in the Persona series is pretty cool although its still more enjoyable to watch the anime than play the game if you're super lazy Ehehe~ like me

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 09/03/14, 05:36 pm

alyssia Thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  It was just a random thing ~hehe
Aeria games...totally checking that out. Just the titles you gave me sound interesting. I'll probably play them all week! XD
I have to admit though, the stories they come up with in the Persona series is pretty cool although its still more enjoyable to watch the anime than play the game if you're super lazy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] like me

@SamrockAniki- Your welcome Sparkle  Love it! I'm quite addicted to Aura Kingdom right now lol (trying not to be coz I got work and such; plus I don't want to go back being a hardcore gamer anymore just like I used to bexD) 
Persona series is cool sunny day I prefer watching anime more at times than reading a manga or play a game but it depends if I'm lazy as well smile 

and this is a proof of getting addicted to aura Kingdom lol got my new costume Sparkle  Love it! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 115
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 10/03/14, 04:05 am

I never played online games before. Only video games and otome games. I do however roleplay and rpg on forums. It is mainly text based and stuff though.

Speaking of text based stuff, does someone ever wanna write fanfics? I do. However, I am worried that my plot is bad, my grammar is not good, and all that junk. -le sigh- I got tones of ideas...however if I write canons, I am worried that I might make them OOC.
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 11/03/14, 05:44 am

Kouryuu wrote:
Speaking of text based stuff, does someone ever wanna write fanfics? I do. However, I am worried that my plot is bad, my grammar is not good, and all that junk. -le sigh- I got tones of ideas...however if I write canons, I am worried that I might make them OOC.

don't be afraid, just let your ideas flow and write it XD don't bother with plot, grammar and OOCness, just let it be... your story will never born if you don't start, nee? so, ganbatte kudasai ne~ I'll be ready to read your fics (canon or original) XD

or, you can also tell me whats your ideas  :p
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/03/14, 02:54 pm

Alyssia wrote:@SamrockAniki- Your welcome Sparkle  Love it! I'm quite addicted to Aura Kingdom right now lol (trying not to be coz I got work and such; plus I don't want to go back being a hardcore gamer anymore just like I used to bexD) 
Persona series is cool sunny day I prefer watching anime more at times than reading a manga or play a game but it depends if I'm lazy as well smile 

and this is a proof of getting addicted to aura Kingdom lol got my new costume Sparkle  Love it! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Still downloading  Bert sweating  At home I have slow internet so it takes forever and the fast internet at the university blocks it  Crying 
I will see you there in a week... (Stage 2 of 5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/03/14, 02:58 pm

kyuuichii wrote:
Kouryuu wrote:

don't be afraid, just let your ideas flow and write it XD don't bother with plot, grammar and OOCness, just let it be... your story will never born if you don't start, nee? so, ganbatte kudasai ne~ I'll be ready to read your fics (canon or original) XD

or, you can also tell me whats your ideas  :p

I agree with Kyuuichii, Just let your ideas flow and it'll eventually come to you...unless you have writers block...then it'll take much longer  Ehehe~ 

I've been meaning to write a fanfic about Gintama but  Bleh the laziness strikes again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 11/03/14, 09:47 pm

Laziness is a problem always..-le sigh- And thanks for the comment! I will probably try to write up my first fanfict here. It will be dedicated to you two.

Anyhow, back to laziness: Ever got a day when you got a lot things to do? But don't feel like doing it?
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/03/14, 08:59 am

Kouryuu wrote:Laziness is a problem always..-le sigh- And thanks for the comment! I will probably try to write up my first fanfict here. It will be dedicated to you two.

Anyhow, back to laziness: Ever got a day when you got a lot things to do? But don't feel like doing it?

Cool! I look forward to reading it Laughing dududu 

That kinda sounds like everyday...I spent the whole day yesterday playing DRAMAtical murder and now I've forgotten to do some stuff for a Project i need to do  Bert sweating 
BUT seeing if Aoba really got raped was more important :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/03/14, 11:26 am

K one ^ that comment about DMMd made me smile

Also two. HELLO! Long time no talk. Been busy with my game ^^ Finally got a sprite finished. And blah cause I had to push the deadline back to this summer due to stupidness. But hello I am back!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/03/14, 06:47 pm

ColletteRen wrote:K one ^ that comment about DMMd made me smile
  :p  Laughing dududu 
I may have typed that one without thinking..BTW Super good Yaoi otome! 

Koujaku-sa~~~n Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moee 16/03/14, 06:47 am

Kouryuu wrote:Laziness is a problem always..-le sigh- And thanks for the comment! I will probably try to write up my first fanfict here. It will be dedicated to you two.

Ugh, yes! All the fREAKING TIME. JEEZ.. I usually just sleep instead of doing my work ;w;. And then in the end I get super stressed out and I want to rip my hair out. That's my cycle. Has a lot to do -> doesn't do it -> sleeps -> freaks out. It's frustrating  Very Mad
Moee
Moee
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 64
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://snepais.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/03/14, 08:52 am

SamrockAniki wrote:  :p  Laughing dududu 

DMMd may or may not be my favorite visual novel to date  Bert sweating 

Koujaku is such a dork, I love him. but I love all the boyfriends  Embarassed/ Kyaa! Mink and Clear are my favorite though. My Ukyou themed blog might as well be DMMd themed for how much I reblog the stuff  Perv look

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/03/14, 09:32 am

Moee wrote:

Ugh, yes! All the fREAKING TIME. JEEZ.. I usually just sleep instead of doing my work ;w;. And then in the end I get super stressed out and I want to rip my hair out. That's my cycle. Has a lot to do -> doesn't do it -> sleeps -> freaks out. It's frustrating  Very Mad

That's so true! But still....sleep is the best... Ehehe~ 
Lately I havent been getting enough though Bert sweating 

ColletteRen wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:  :p  Laughing dududu 

DMMd may or may not be my favorite visual novel to date  Bert sweating 

Koujaku is such a dork, I love him. but I love all the boyfriends  Embarassed/ Kyaa! Mink and Clear are my favorite though. My Ukyou themed blog might as well be DMMd themed for how much I reblog the stuff  Perv look

DMMD was actually my first YAOI otome but yes, there are some really good stories out there like 
lol Yes! Koujaku is a huuuuuge dork and Clear is a little weird but either way I love all of them Oh you~  Perv look

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/03/14, 01:47 am

SamrockAniki wrote:DMMD was actually my first YAOI otome but yes, there are some really good stories out there like 
lol Yes! Koujaku is a huuuuuge dork and Clear is a little weird but either way I love all of them Oh you~  Perv look

Koujaku is such a dork but he's the best adorable dork. Clear is weird, and sad but his happy style and kind of childish as well is really fun to watch.

It's my first BL Visual as well but I have watched BL anime in the past like Gravitation and the Togainu no chi anime [that everyone hates to talk about xD]. I'm just waiting for Sweet Pool and Lamento to get translations so I can complete them. Almost done. They're other BL visual novels by the same company but most people know that already ^^; I'm a dork.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 09:15 am

ColletteRen wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:DMMD was actually my first YAOI otome but yes, there are some really good stories out there like 

Koujaku is such a dork but he's the best adorable dork. Clear is weird, and sad but his happy style and kind of childish as well is really fun to watch.

It's my first BL Visual as well but I have watched BL anime in the past like Gravitation and the Togainu no chi anime [that everyone hates to talk about xD]. I'm just waiting for Sweet Pool and Lamento to get translations so I can complete them. Almost done. They're other BL visual novels by the same company but most people know that already ^^; I'm a dork.

It's true...so adorkable Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
I heard about those, I'm also waiting for translations...if only we spoke Japanese Bert sweating , Without a translation, I hardly understand a thing
lol Dorks are cool...irl I got a crush on a dork that I call Dweeb so.... Oh you~ 

Time to find more BL Sparkle  Love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 09:41 am

SamrockAniki wrote:It's true...so adorkable Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
I heard about those, I'm also waiting for translations...if only we spoke Japanese Bert sweating , Without a translation, I hardly understand a thing
lol Dorks are cool...irl I got a crush on a dork that I call Dweeb so.... Oh you~ 

Time to find more BL Sparkle  Love it!
Hehe Togainu no Chi is translated and Sweet pool is completely in English however the patch that's out is only about 50% edited but they said within the next couple months.

Lamento is 75% done so prolly the fall or something. There's a 15% English patch out for that already. I'm so excited.

I can play games in Japanese. Yes I don't know the language but I know words here and there and I'm good at picking up undertones in voices to help understand whats going on. I play a lot of PSP Otome games and next to none of them are translated, and if they are it's only via a text file online. ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 19/03/14, 10:17 am

hee~ you're all fujoshi ne~~
hm... let's see~ oh, about DMMD nee... Ren-san already recommended this game to me  :p  but I haven't play any vn at pc  sad 
honestly, I'm not really into a BL game, I love otome game more XD but, I don;t hate any BL pairing in Otome game... nee, what about you? which one you like most, BL or otome?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 11:05 am

Ah it's hard to choose. I love those BL because the story and characters actually have a lot going on but that's a Nitro+ game for you [but they are also dark themed and have trigger warnings xD]

At the moment I guess they're a tie as there still isn't that many otome games that are in english and easy to access.

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 19/03/14, 12:56 pm

hee~ so, for you it's equals nee :D

ah, I remember... would you try Rakuen no Uta drama cd? it's BL and really good, I think XD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 01:21 pm

Maybe xD I'll look into it more in the morning. How many CD's are there for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 19/03/14, 01:52 pm

oh, It's only 2 volumes XD
the main characters is voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi (uke) and Midorikawa Hikaru (seme)  Perv smile 
I love the first volume more xD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 05:10 pm

ColletteRen wrote:Hehe Togainu no Chi is translated and Sweet pool is completely in English however the patch that's out is only about 50% edited but they said within the next couple months.

Lamento is 75% done so prolly the fall or something. There's a 15% English patch out for that already. I'm so excited.

I can play games in Japanese. Yes I don't know the language but I know words here and there and I'm good at picking up undertones in voices to help understand whats going on. I play a lot of PSP Otome games and next to none of them are translated, and if they are it's only via a text file online. ^^;

Definitely looking forward to those! I kinda looked up all of the above after my last post  :p 
It's kinda sad that PSP otomes are very few in number compared to the pc ones (The translated ones I mean)...I got so bored that I was playing ProjectDiva2nd again the other day Bert sweating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/03/14, 12:15 am

SamrockAniki wrote:
Definitely looking forward to those! I kinda looked up all of the above after my last post  :p 
It's kinda sad that PSP otomes are very few in number compared to the pc ones (The translated ones I mean)...I got so bored that I was playing ProjectDiva2nd again the other day Bert sweating

Yeah it is a bit sad. Luckily Akysy Games has translated Hakuouki for us, there's also a rumor they plan to do NORN9 but it still isn't that many. Wish I knew enough Japanese so I could help translate more games for us. But I don't so maybe I should just learn to hack cause apparently those are small in number and are always needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next