Otome Hearts
The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'lets talk about anything' thread

+6
Moee
Kouryuu
alyssia
ranimanga
Laramie Castiel
kyuuichii
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The 'lets talk about anything' thread

Post by Guest 21/03/14, 12:09 pm

ColletteRen wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:
Definitely looking forward to those! I kinda looked up all of the above after my last post  :p 
It's kinda sad that PSP otomes are very few in number compared to the pc ones (The translated ones I mean)...I got so bored that I was playing ProjectDiva2nd again the other day Bert sweating

Yeah it is a bit sad. Luckily Akysy Games has translated Hakuouki for us, there's also a rumor they plan to do NORN9 but it still isn't that many. Wish I knew enough Japanese so I could help translate more games for us. But I don't so maybe I should just learn to hack cause apparently those are small in number and are always needed.
I guess it's something you can strive for XD...learn Japanese and then become an otome translator
THeres no way you'd end up jobless Laughing dududu  :p

Back to top Go down

The 'lets talk about anything' thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The 'lets talk about anything' thread

Post by alyssia 22/03/14, 08:51 pm

Still downloading  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  At home I have slow internet so it takes forever and the fast internet at the university blocks it   
I will see you there in a week... (Stage 2 of 5)
@SamrockAniki- oh sure ^-^ I'm quite not that active now in game tho coz I got work but I'm around weekends sunny day Just let me now when you get in game. Downloading it really requires patience, I have slow net too and I download it for weeks.
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 115
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 22/03/14, 09:05 pm

[size=13.333333969116211]@[/size][size=15.555556297302246][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]- I agree, just let your ideas flow. Don't be like me who wrote a 6 chapter novel and up to now its still in pending status because I'm having writer's block. The ideas is on my head but I can't seem to put it to words and doubt as well. I don't know. Plus I got work now so quite busy to think about it. The important thing is to write you ideas even in a scratch or draft, then try to put them all together. If you worry about your grammar, you can edit it after you finish your story or when you have the time to do so. Writing is fun much more if there are people who can appreciate and read your work. I hope these tips somehow helped you like  sunny day [/size]
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/14, 10:40 pm

alyssia wrote:@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]- I agree, just let your ideas flow. Don't be like me who wrote a 6 chapter novel and up to now its still in pending status because I'm having writer's block. The ideas is on my head but I can't seem to put it to words and doubt as well. I don't know. Plus I got work now so quite busy to think about it. The important thing is to write you ideas even in a scratch or draft, then try to put them all together. If you worry about your grammar, you can edit it after you finish your story or when you have the time to do so. Writing is fun much more if there are people who can appreciate and read your work. I hope these tips somehow helped you like  sunny day 

This advice actually helps alot of us XD I love you Thanx Love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 14/04/14, 12:40 pm

@SamrockAniki - no problem like  sunny day  Love it!  glad I could be of help Sparkle
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/04/14, 06:47 pm

So...just throwing this out there but...
who here is a Free! fan? Ladida

who's your favourite character and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 17/04/14, 11:09 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:So...just throwing this out there but...

i love makoto because he's so niice and hot and  Perv look  i love him to death i love characters like him because they love taking care of their loved ones and it's just Ahhhh! i love it  Bert sweating
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 41
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://aibon.flavors.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 24/05/14, 08:14 pm

Finally had the mind to log in to say happy birthday, kyuuichii~ I'm a day late. Thanks for coming by the other forum I'm on to say happy birthday to me a few months ago~~
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 24/05/14, 09:08 pm

I'm a Free! fan. I love Nagisa because he is so cute and funny. Ehehe~  Love it!
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 25/05/14, 04:30 pm

Forgot today was Memorial Day, so I'll only be able to have free reign once tomorrow comes. Or at least tonight when it's deathly quiet.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Moee 29/05/14, 12:24 am

Ooh! Me! *Flails hand around.* Free is so great  I love you 
I love Nagisa, to be honest. He is such a cutie patootie, and I really can't handle his cuteness. I feel like I'm gonna explode every time I see him  Ehehe~ 

On a random note, has anyone seen 50% off? xD Best abridged series EVER. Besides the AOT abridged series. Both are really funny.
Moee
Moee
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 64
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://snepais.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 29/05/14, 05:45 am

@Moee
Me too! I love Nagisa! And 50% off is soo funny! Especially Nagisa. Laughing dududu  "It should be illegal to be that fine." -Nagisa Ehehe~
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 30/05/14, 12:14 am

Randomly thinking about abridged series stuff. When one of my friends and her brother voiced one for Smile Precure a few years ago, the internet would not have it. Makes sense, though, considering Smile was still in the first few episodes at the time.

But always fun to reaffirm how magical girl shows aimed towards little girls are most popular amongst middle aged men~ <3
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 05/08/14, 10:40 pm

Because I don't know where to shout it.... I will shout here~
--------------
August 6th, 2014

Happy Birthday Ichinose Tokiya and HAYATO from Utapri franchise :D

お誕生日おめでとうございます トキヤ と ハヤト! :D
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 08/08/14, 04:50 pm

hehe..me!for season 1,I like Makoto..his eyes and smile really comfortable and yet its make me 'doki-doki'..He's also caring and mature..hehe..For 2nd season..I really like Rin!I still like Makoto but Rin is my top favourite Free! character right know!I'm really glad he's change in this season!I'm not very sure why I like him..I think his smile his personality..I do really like him!
Aiwethryne wrote:But always fun to reaffirm how magical girl shows aimed towards little girls are most popular amongst middle aged men~ <3
hohoho  Perv look .. don't know why I'm feel quite scared and freaky to know about this Bert sweating  ..Its quite remind Miyazaki(if I'm not mistaken)'s case.. Neutral 

kyuuichii wrote:Happy Birthday Ichinose Tokiya and HAYATO from Utapri franchise [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hohoho Trust me, I\'m an ex ..Happy Birthday! :D but....who's that?Character from game? Sparkle
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 08/08/14, 10:15 pm

@Leeyaさん
Yes, Ichinose Tokiya is one of seven guy that dateable from Uta no Prince-sama game. The game tells about Haruka (our heroine) enroll Saotome Gakuen to become a producer. In the school, producer and artist student must become partners. He is one of Saotome Gakuen (school which producing a talent artist/singer and producer) student and one from seven possible partner for heroine. HAYATO is like his alter-ego and he is really have different personality from Tokiya. Just read other review blog if you interested nee XD I'm really love this series.

ah, for other references, just look at my avatar. The guy is Tokiya and the girl is Haruka. He is really adorable, nee?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 09/08/14, 07:37 pm

@Kyuuichii
oh! Sparkle ..so your avatar is they from Uta no Prince-sama game..I have always want to ask about it..hehe. Ehehe~ .He look great with a heroine,Haruka right?they look so happy together Sparkle ..haha..I always confused between Uta no Prince-sama game and Starry sky..well..I not look too much about a games before after all..hehe..I'll look a review later..
how about your signature?it is also from Uta no Prince -sama? but
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 10/08/14, 02:18 am

Yes! He really fit with heroine, of course I ship this pairing >w<)/ Tokiya~
it's different from Starry Sky, hehe Utapri is rhythm-VN otome game, while Starry sky is VN otome game. I also haven't play any Starry Sky game but I already have Starry Sky in Spring and After Winter for PSP, maybe I will play it later.

ouw, about my signature... the text is taken from METHOD Metafalica song lyrics (it's soundtrack from a JRPG game called Ar Tonelico 2 on PS2) I'll write the meaning of the lyrics, here:

wEwYEjEnc yor en mYEtYAyEy hymmnos ut eje/.
When we met, I created a song in my heart
xE rre govan en wefa sarla fEwErEn du dje/.
And its excited and warm melody began to flow inside my body
Ah, wEwYEjLYEnc syalea en zz kvvia/.
Ah, I don't regret having met you
hEkEtEt merfa tie yor en hYAmLYAmr METAFALICA!
I shall joyfully embrace the pure wishes you gave me, and for the sake of this world, and you, I shall sing the Metafalica!
(translation credits to Ar Tonelico wikia)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and...for the pics, no, it's not from Utapri. It's from BL drama CD called Rakuen no Uta. The blonde guy is Shin (Seme) and the raven haired boy is Nacchi (uke). The CD itself is about a relationship between famous singer and ordinary high school boy. I love this drama's soundtrack title Pandora~save your heart~ by Hikaru Midorikawa.
I myself didn't really into BL but sometimes I want to read or hear drama CD about BL haha it's just like my dark side. This one is my favorite, I'd repeated it about 5 times.

edit: I'm changing my signature, so the picture from my previous signature will be attached here (oh, I already put it above >_<wink

and, I will tell you my newest signature.
The picture is Toma and Heroine from Amnesia Crowd CG. The text is from a song called EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION/. ~omness chs ciel sos infel from Ar Tonelico II game. Here is the meaning:
Was yea ra wael yorr uteu enw fernia,
I'm happy to see you sleeping with a smile,
en melenas oure en yanwe oure sor.
and thinking what do you love the most, and what is the most important thing to you
Was nyasri ga hieg yorra guaysu

I'm sad that you are depressed
art crudea en raklya art idesy memora.
because of the sufferings and cries that come from the memories of the past
Tasyue anw gyuss en yosyua yor,
I will offer my embrace to you, and console you
Was yea ra chs yuez en yanje yanje pitod yor.
I'm happy to be with you, and I want to be forever, forever with you
Was apea ra chs yuez en yanje yanje pitod yor.
I'm very happy to be with you, and I want to be forever, forever with you
Was apea ra chs yuez...
I'm very happy to be with you...

Last edited by kyuuichii on 12/08/14, 03:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My signature change~)
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 12/08/14, 10:17 pm

rhythm-VN otome game?It's my first time to hear about it..hehhe Ehehe~ 
wo shocked !!I really has no idea the text has a meaning and its from a soundtrack of game too shocked ..Oh my..I'm really shocked but !I really thought you just put it for fun..hahha..what languages its used actually..btw..the meaning is so sweett~! Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
oh!so your old signature pic is from BL drama CD..I thought it character from a game..hehe.. Ehehe~ somehow this picture also remind me Starry Sky..hehe..everyone has its dark side after all Judging you ..hehe
ohohoho!your new signature pic is Toma and Heroine!and he was blushed..how cute~.. Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
a new text..its has beautiful meaning and yet its quite sad.. Crying 

btw..kyuiichii-san..I read some of review before and I not remember which game but I found most of them named a heroine,Mary Sue, like Heroine of Amnesia..Why is it?is it Mary Sue has its meaning?also did Mary Sue is real name of Heroine in Amnesia?but I read  in a blog before that she has no name mention in a game.. Bert sweating
heh..sorry for asking too much question..
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/08/14, 12:53 am

I said it rhythm because each chapter has mini game to play the guy's song and your rank score is involve in the story. Example you must have min A rank to all song in his route to get good ending.

The language called Hymnos (it also have original alphabet too), it's original language created by the creator of the game itself. I'm only put a song which match to my signature picture. I put Method Metafalica because it match with Rakuen no Uta story. Of course it will be remind you Starry Sky, because the illustrator for Rakuen No Uta is same with Starry Sky illustrator: KazuAki.

yes!? I love Toma face when he blushing >u</ and for this picture I also insert a song which will fit with Toma story.

Okay, so far I know, not all of Otome game main character/heroine got a name. When you play a game you will enter her name, if she has default name, you will see her name. But, if the name column was empty, you must fill it with any name you desire. This is happen to Amnesia game. Main character didn't have default name. So, if you read a review, you will find many different name for her. As for Mary Sue, it's hard to make a definition...hm..

Mary Sue:
This is the simple way to explain about Mary Sue. If you want to know further, please visit this web:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No problem, I like a person who always ask to get a knowledge.  The problem is, are you understand my explanation or not. Hehe hope you satisfied with my answer.
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/08/14, 02:09 am

@kyuuichii
wah!its so interesting!so its like Cafe Rouge game..its has a mini game too..haha..but its does not effect a ending(I guess)..hoho Perv look but this effect the ending..wahh.. Sparkle 
ohhh..I wonder how it is a song..I think I'll download it later Sparkle ..
oh!it is for Rakuen no Uta?!hahhaha :p ..gomen..I'm sorry kyuuichii-san I kind a shocked so I can't help but laugh..somehow I feel chill Bert sweating ?..I'm really sorry.. sad  sad 
hoho..souka..no wonder its remind me to starry sky.. Perv look 
that song does really match to Toma! Crying 
Yeah..there some of game I found does not have default name..hohoho..
About Mary Sue, its sure confusing but after read article more..I think I understand it..I hope so..I was shocked to see there more type of Sue(?)..haha Evil smirk ..that make me wonder what Sue means..haha.
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/08/14, 02:20 am

Nee, Leeya, I always forgot to add this, you can call me kyuu, I don't mind. Sometimes its very difficult to write my name. hehe But, because we're friends, don't hesitate to call me kyuu :D

The song's from Utapri? All of them really good song~

haha~ don't bother it, the good thing, you understand about Mary Sue hehe
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 13/08/14, 02:26 am

Yeah. The songs of Utapri are awesome. However, I think those are the reason why Utapri not being translated in English. -sobs-

Anyhow..anyone heard of Gakupuri DS? ^_^ It's real full name is The Prince of Tennis: Motto Gakuensai no Oujisama. Though in English it is called: テニスの王子様 もっと学園祭の王子様-More Sweet Edition- / Prince of the School Festival). Basically it's a Prince of Tennis otome game. I heard recently some people released an English Patch! -cheers-  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

Still there is one issue with this game...there is no good walkthroughs for pete sake. B| Same with other patched games or games that use ITH....
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/08/14, 03:02 am

I know about Gakupuri~ And I know about the patch too, of course I know it from you XD
So, we still use Japanese walkthrough, then?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 13/08/14, 03:05 am

I found one site that has walkthrough..but IDK if it is for an earlier version or this version. @_@;

And yeah. I have hard time finding Japanese Walkthroughs and translating them. -sobs-
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next