Otome Hearts
Sweet Fuse: At Your Side 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Sweet Fuse: At Your Side 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Fuse: At Your Side

+21
Reina-chan
insight_blue
kyuuichii
Espeon
catgirl147
celasvictoria
sugi7
zetsubou
eyeoffcenter
EquinoxCrow
jauntyspacemage
The_Cat_Lady
Hype
Blue_Sargent
Ace of Hearts
Megami
Sakimichi
Loki666
kuchiyume
Mirai
Bootsy
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sweet Fuse: At Your Side Empty Sweet Fuse: At Your Side

Post by Bootsy 28/08/13, 06:09 am

So. I can't be the only one already playing and adoring this game yet.

I'm actually enjoying it more than Hakuouki as of where I am in the story. So! I want to discuss it!

Warning that there are minor spoilers in this thread. No major plot spoilers please until we get a few pages in smile

Where are you at in the story? Who's your favorite character as of yet? I'm currently at the haunted house, and my favorite is a tossup between everyone other than Urabe and Shirabe. In the game I just abandoned poor Wakasa (despite also being horrible with scary stuff) because I'd rather be protected by the Cop than the Journalist.
Bootsy
Bootsy
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 12
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Sweet Fuse: At Your Side Empty Re: Sweet Fuse: At Your Side

Post by Mirai 28/08/13, 08:32 am

I tried to pick it up today but all the GameStop's nearby didn't have it. T.T *grumble grumble* Ordered it off Amazon, should be here tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be posting once I get my hands on it. But I'll admit, Subaru looks interesting, I'll probably go for him first. >.<
Mirai
Mirai
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 195
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootsy 28/08/13, 08:52 am

Subaru's pretty great, yeah. I'm on his route by chance (I usually do an "answers I would pick" playthrough before going for an official route, and he happened to get the most affection) but I'm really finding myself leaning towards Mitarashi as more is revealed about the characters. It's funny, I didn't find the character designs that attractive initially but now they've really grown on me.

I love how refreshing the characters and dialogue are. though. I'm especially enjoying the "blowing a fuse" feature and using it without abandon (I even accidentally killed myself at one point by doing so lol)
Bootsy
Bootsy
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kuchiyume 29/08/13, 06:22 pm

I just finished Wakasa route Love it!  and i wasn't expecting to go on his route, but i must admit that it was pretty touching even if the end frustrates me (not on the romance side though).
This time i'll probably try a specific route, maybe shidou's one I love you.
kuchiyume
kuchiyume
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirai 30/08/13, 04:51 am

FINALLY, I got my game! I just got through Kouta's route and as some who also plays a lot of games, I was touched. Some of his lingo is a little overkill for a gamer, but for the most part, he knows his stuff. He's sooo cute when he warms up to you (though some of his sprites and CG's are on the creepy/hysterical). Not to mention his VA really brought him to life!~~

I've got to say I was one of those that didn't like the art style either (when it comes to Otoge's, it's a major selling point for me). And after reading the Japanese reviews and looking at much I didn't like Hakuouki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi, I was skeptical of the overall quality. But as I played through it, I started to really enjoy it. It mixed survival elements with an Otome game and it was really well done.

The game's really quirky with it's sense of humor (I saw a lot of that with Kouta) and has an awesome translation to boot. The music started to grow on me a bit too. I think the only thing that disappointed me was the Insight Mode, I think more could have been done with it. Maybe something closer to the Logic mode like in Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth.

As a whole though, I definitely see myself playing the other guys routes. (I'm thinking Shidou or Wakasa) If any one else is skeptical, I'd say don't be. Sure, it doesn't have the gorgeous art that Hakuouki or Norn 9 has but Aksys definitely worked hard on this one and I don't regret buying this at all.
Mirai
Mirai
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 195
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 30/08/13, 08:41 am

I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SELL OUT ON THE FIRST DAY, AKSYS!!!!!!?Crying Now I have to wait until September 10 or later before I can play it and make a let's play thread!!!!! Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 30/08/13, 12:23 pm

The game shop that i placed my reserve sold it to another person by mistake. Guess I have to wait for another month for them to restock since they only get 1 copy per branch for non mainstream games.... Crying
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Megami 03/09/13, 03:22 am

I was a little thrown off by the art, but decided to preorder anyway to help support the localization of otome games. But man was I in for a surprise! It turns out I REALLY like this game. The heroine is awesome, the story is cool, the guys are amazing... I'm seriously surprised by how much I like this. If anyone has any reservations because of the art don't let that stop you from buying this! The art grows on you (another surprise) and you will love this game. I like it a lot more then Hakuouki.
Megami
Megami
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 04/09/13, 01:44 am

Sakimichi wrote:The game shop that i placed my reserve sold it to another person by mistake. Guess I have to wait for another month for them to restock since they only get 1 copy per branch for non mainstream games.... Crying
Aw, that sucks. So you would have had the pre-order bonus too?

I hope you get to play it soon.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 04/09/13, 01:16 pm

Ace of Hearts wrote:
Sakimichi wrote:The game shop that i placed my reserve sold it to another person by mistake. Guess I have to wait for another month for them to restock since they only get 1 copy per branch for non mainstream games.... Crying
Aw, that sucks. So you would have had the pre-order bonus too?

I hope you get to play it soon.
Oh, so that's what the saleslady meant about the bonus tag on the package... I thought it was a shop discount or something..that's too bad. sad
She told me the price would be lowered on the next batch, I guess pre-orders are priced higher than next batches?

I got myself a soft copy while I wait though. Megami was right about the CG but the story was great and enjoyable. A heroine with attitude and less-cliched guys. I was expecting mini-games from the park attraction but I guess it was mislead by Aksys marketing about that stuff. It was all dialogue really. The only mini-gameish event was the "Insight" game, where the heroine takes on clues from dialogues and formulates a solution. 

This game is like a simple spin-off of Dangan Ronpa, but less gore. The despair, the mascot, the game that Pigstein orchestrates and of course a heroine that screams "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!".
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 04/09/13, 04:01 pm

I wasn't going to play this one, but the reviews!
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 04/09/13, 07:10 pm

Blue_Sargent wrote:I wasn't going to play this one, but the reviews!
I have to be honest, the routes are made totally made with effort I love you  The cahracter art is bearable, and the guys are lovable. Meoshi's my man :D 

Meoshi's route:
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 214
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 05/09/13, 02:54 pm

Hyperbending Body wrote:
I have to be honest, the routes are made totally made with effort I love you  The cahracter art is bearable, and the guys are lovable. Meoshi's my man :D 

Meoshi's route:
Meoshi spoilers:

I'm at Urabe's route now, I'm not fond of old geezers but ..oh well, since this is the last route I'm gonna finish this~
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 06/09/13, 05:19 am

Anyone here knows how to unlock
好 感 度 M A S S A G E?
And here I thought the game is over, I head over the diary and there's a love meter or something, I haven't figured it out yet :p

Here's the JP walkthrough
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 10/09/13, 03:07 am

Sakimichi wrote:Anyone here knows how to unlock
好 感 度 M A S S A G E?
And here I thought the game is over, I head over the diary and there's a love meter or something, I haven't figured it out yet :p

Here's the JP walkthrough
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think it was omitted by Aksys, did anyone confirmed it?
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 15/09/13, 07:19 am

Hype wrote:

Meoshi's route:
Do you want to share Kouta? If you say no, I'll just steal him and call him my man anyways >D Or maybe I should just leave him with Saki. They are just so cute together :p. They are my OTP of this game, even though I still didn't do Shidou's or the secret guy's routes yet x3. I never thought that I would love another character more than Seiji! Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
Kouta's route:

I finally received Sweet Fuse just a couple of days ago, and I just need to do Shidou's and the secret guy's route (though, it's painfully obvious who he really is ¬_¬)

Also, sorry that I didn't post a let's play thread for Sweet Fuse! I wanted to do a test run first, just to see the game for a bit. I decided not to post a thread because you guys wouldn't want to read a thread full of complaints like "Wtf? That makes no sense!?" and "Consistency where? ¬_¬" and "Where is the plot of this game?!!!!" and my pet peeve on translation mistakes:evil: That and also, somehow, I managed to land in Shirabe ossan's route, which spoiled everything except for who Waddle Boo is and bringing an actual conclusion to the story. I didn't want to spoil those who never played Sweet Fuse before by starting it off with Shirabe ossan's route, so I gave up on that :3
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 15/09/13, 04:28 pm

Loki666 wrote: the secret guy's route (though, it's painfully obvious who he really is ¬_¬)
I knew from the moment I saw the op Laughing dududu.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jauntyspacemage 16/09/13, 02:45 am

Ahhaha, I remember preordering it when Aksys announced the bonus,,, but when I got the aforementioned neckelace, it broke. No / shakes head 
And I went through with my plan of Wakasa first, because Yuki Kaji. But I've only gotten through him and Meoshi, and maybe the bad ending for the secret character since? School has started up and that along with tumblr has been keeping me from my sweet psp...Crying
jauntyspacemage
jauntyspacemage
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 53
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://gekkoukanartclub.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 16/09/13, 05:17 am

Oh yes, I forget to say this. In the last room of the Round Table Collosseum, those are not lights shining on Excalibur. They are cat ears. NOW NOBODY CAN UNSEE IT!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! >D
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 16/09/13, 06:45 am

Loki666 wrote:
Hype wrote:

Meoshi's route:
Do you want to share Kouta? If you say no, I'll just steal him and call him my man anyways >D Or maybe I should just leave him with Saki. They are just so cute together :p. They are my OTP of this game, even though I still didn't do Shidou's or the secret guy's routes yet x3. I never thought that I would love another character more than Seiji! Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
Kouta's route:

I finally received Sweet Fuse just a couple of days ago, and I just need to do Shidou's and the secret guy's route (though, it's painfully obvious who he really is ¬_¬)

Also, sorry that I didn't post a let's play thread for Sweet Fuse! I wanted to do a test run first, just to see the game for a bit. I decided not to post a thread because you guys wouldn't want to read a thread full of complaints like "Wtf? That makes no sense!?" and "Consistency where? ¬_¬" and "Where is the plot of this game?!!!!" and my pet peeve on translation mistakes:evil: That and also, somehow, I managed to land in Shirabe ossan's route, which spoiled everything except for who Waddle Boo is and bringing an actual conclusion to the story. I didn't want to spoil those who never played Sweet Fuse before by starting it off with Shirabe ossan's route, so I gave up on that :3
c---can we sh..sha..share Kouta-kun?  Bert sweating 
jauntyspacemage wrote:Ahhaha, I remember preordering it when Aksys announced the bonus,,, but when I got the aforementioned neckelace, it broke. No / shakes head 
And I went through with my plan of Wakasa first, because Yuki Kaji. But I've only gotten through him and Meoshi, and maybe the bad ending for the secret character since? School has started up and that along with tumblr has been keeping me from my sweet psp...Crying
I thought Wildboar was made out of metal, thats a shame..he did it on purpose so you could feel a bit despair in there Evil smirk 
I avoid Tumblr whenever I plan on playing visual novels.. spoilers everywhere, plus you can't help but reblog every lovely post you see ..   but
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 16/09/13, 09:05 am

Hype wrote:
Loki666 wrote:
Hype wrote: Meoshi's my man :D 
Do you want to share Kouta? If you say no, I'll just steal him and call him my man anyways >D
I don't know. I did ask you first. So, what is it gonna be? Share Kouta or lose Kouta? ^w^
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 16/09/13, 10:03 am

Loki666 wrote:
Hype wrote:
Loki666 wrote:
Hype wrote: Meoshi's my man :D 
Do you want to share Kouta? If you say no, I'll just steal him and call him my man anyways >D
I don't know. I did ask you first. So, what is it gonna be? Share Kouta or lose Kouta? ^w^
muh lady boner is telling me you're a yandere inside Bert sweating 
you might secretly stab me from behind after we make the negotiations Crying
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jauntyspacemage 16/09/13, 01:33 pm

Hype wrote:
I thought Wildboar was made out of metal, thats a shame..he did it on purpose so you could feel a bit despair in there Evil smirk 
I avoid Tumblr whenever I plan on playing visual novels.. spoilers everywhere, plus you can't help but reblog every lovely post you see ..   but
   Ahhh, that's a good plan, but there isn't even that much Sweet Fuse on my dash...
jauntyspacemage
jauntyspacemage
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by EquinoxCrow 16/09/13, 10:24 pm

I really want this game, but my local gamestop says they don't have it in their warehouse nor in any of the other stores in the whole state and might not ever get it. shocked
EquinoxCrow
EquinoxCrow
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 25
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jauntyspacemage 17/09/13, 12:28 am

EquinoxCrow wrote:I really want this game, but my local gamestop says they don't have it in their warehouse nor in any of the other stores in the whole state and might not ever get it. shocked
It's always better to order direct from the publisher if possible! Tbh, its been ages since I've ordered anything from Gamestop; everything's on preorder from amazon now...
jauntyspacemage
jauntyspacemage
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down