Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Sweet Fuse: At Your Side

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Sweet Fuse: At Your Side

Post by Ui on 27/06/14, 12:28 am

I have no idea where i am in the game. ^^;
But is at the start somewhere.

I really need to play more of this game...
Ui
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 19
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://Ui-Azuma.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 05/09/14, 04:43 am

So ! Since Kyuuichi recommended that game to me, I decided to give it a shot right away and... I liked it !

As for now, I only played Shidou and Meoshi's route.
Shidou's route was okay, I guess. First, since each day had a new mission, I think it was too repetitive, which made me take a rest during the route, because it was kind of boring.
Shidou was way to distant. There wasn't a real progress in his character, except in the ending where he eventually unleashes some sweetness for us !! (During one sentence though)
His character was sweet but didn't have enough impact. (Yeah, his past was sad and all, but it wasn't as touching as Meoshi's)

So let's get to Meoshi right away !

I reaaaally....
loved his route ! He was so cute and sweet and moe~ I really enjoyed his route, and played it in a shot though I was dead tired and my eyes were begging me to get some sleep. :p
I would have loved it if his route was longer, but too bad... To me, his story seemed even shorter than Shidou's. Probably because it wasn't as repetitive as Shidou's (It even surprised me how they just...*no spoilers*) The scene where he gets angry and let his heart out was so touching ! I really felt sad for him :/ Plus, his passion for video games felt so true and cool ! I loved that side of Meoshi's character.
(Dandere types, they are definitely going to be my favourites, I think xD)
And I'll probably replay it !

So, for now, I really recommend that game, though I don't think I would have paid 16euros given what the chara-design looks like.
Btw, I really disliked their sweating faces each time they blushed. Normally, the tokimeki faces should be cute and moe, right ? Well, here, they sweated way too much !! I think there's even some CGs where the MC and the guys are sweating. Almost as if the developers were proud of making them sweat !!
Well, that, bothered me a lot.
And why is the MC a high schooler when all the other guys are older ? In Shidou's route it bothered me when he talked about his past, as if he was way too old. I think it will be even more bothersome in Shirabe's route since he kind of... has a daughter !! >< How old is he actually ?
The MC was too present and had too much impact on the story for me to identify, but the "Insight Insited" moments were fun anyway~ (And really easy as cake)

Now I can play the secret character ! (Who's not THAT secret, actually)
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 335
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 05/09/14, 01:37 pm

Hehe glad to know you like it ^_^~
I'm also only finished two routes in this game. My favorite is Shidou >_< I'd played his route 3 times Ehehe~ Next, I go after Ryuusei... I just love his actions towards the MC :D

To be honest, I don't like the secret character sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 06/09/14, 09:30 am

Well ! Then I'll play Ryousei first !

Let's leave the secret character still secret for a bit more xD
I never tried to play a...-what was the term ?- Ah! A Haraguro type of character. I wonder how they'll manage his route.

(This otome Jargon list is really useful :p)

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night on 08/09/14, 01:17 am

I've only played Shirabe's route, but I'm really in love with this game ~ . 

I see so many doormat main characters that Saki is really refreshing. Like, her actually-relevant role in the story (other than as the ignorant female who falls in love with somebody) made things a lot more interesting. It was easier to connect to her knowing she actually had thought processes that linked up with her actions in a solid way. [I don't know about everyone else, but I ALWAYS chose to "Get Mad" when I got the chance wink. It was one of my favorite moments ~ .]

As for Shirabe's route, I really felt like a reverse-pedo  Bert sweating. I loved him and all... but my age was just off-putting. When his daughter came in, I decided I was gonna pretend I was in my 20's until a CG imparted the harsh reality on me for a few seconds. Also, I had to go back and pick differently a few times, but I was basically nailing my Affection Boosts with him. I felt more and more confident the longer my streak got  Judging you .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 08/09/14, 08:30 am

Wisp Night wrote:I decided I was gonna pretend I was in my 20's until a CG imparted the harsh reality on me for a few seconds.

xDD omg I want to play his route now !
I also had a problem with age in this game, and Urabe & Shirabe seem like the worst of them. (The sweetest may be, but oldest)

I just spent a whole night watching SAO and was about to go to bed but you triggered my interest. I'll quickly finish Ryousei's route and begin Shirabe's è.é

You girls are going to get me dead and addict to this game...
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02/10/14, 08:40 pm

Haha omg yes, I also had a problem with age in this game! I remember texting my sister while playing the game going, HEY SISTER I'M GOING TO BE AN OYAJICON AND CHASE AFTER THIS OLD DETECTIVE GUY and she was like yeah okay bye. That being said, I went after Shirabe first and he was my favorite SOOOO UMMM, NEVER MIND THAT.  :phew: But I think it's really funny because the game sometimes brings up the age difference - I'm pretty Shindou freaks out and points out the age gap in Urabe's route, which is pretty hilarious because I'm pretty sure the age gap didn't bother him in his route hehe Trust me, I\'m an ex  

I also think the heroine in the game was very refreshing, I really loved the option to yell at them (and abused that option A LOT LOL). She was so plucky and spunky, it was really fun to play as her. The game as a whole was v solid and cute and I loved how all the characters were weird and funny in their own way! The character designs weren't that appealing to me but they grew on me. I thought some of the romances felt a little rushed since you know, seven day time limit, but it was still serviceable. 

None of the characters super clicked with me, but my top favorites were Shirabe, Shindou, and Meoshi in that other~  Ehehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum