Otome Hearts
Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side!

+36
Sarah_Newclears
jozetto
AlchemyPanda
kyuuichii
fairth
nicefunfungirl
Ike Suzuna
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
Laluune
Akitsuki
marzena587
kudaratan
Azuuhime
sugi7
Mio-sama
Bootsy
kuchiyume
Bro0ra
MayaKawaei
saranghae
Xyryhll
Harumaki
Ire
Loki666
Dududu
Eryx
S*mile
tssf
Sukihime
mistresskisara
DiamondRoseTears
Sakimichi
Makise Sunao
tipsylady
eigengrau
xoxoPhilophobia
40 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side! Empty Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side!

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 15/04/13, 03:20 pm

I'm surprised there's no thread for it yet.

Title: Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side (1, 2, 3, all other remakes, Typing and TokiRes included)
Producer: KONAMI
Platform: PS2 (First two games), NDS (Remakes and 3), PC (Typing), PSP (Premium), and iPhone/iTouch/Android (TokiRes)
Main Site: h**p://www.konami.jp/gs/game/Girls_Side/

Bambitachi, I know you're all out there! (・∀・)
This thread's for all you lovely nameless heroines who have tread through 3 years of high school over and over again to complete CGs of wonderful, wonderful male characters.

Or you know, going with the whole Resto business. TokiRes counts as part of the series, right...?

Small talk, small talk...
I think it would be nice to mention your favorite characters in your replies? Helps us all meet our peers and gang up on them boys for good 'ol tokimeki mode.
Favorite game in the series? CGs? Random Events....?

Go crazy. We've done the skinship, of course we can spazz :I

Phil is personally a fan of Himuro, Shiba, Konno and Shitara :3 not so up to any guy/guy pairings but yeah that aside definitely I love everyone else too in some way. (just not as much as the four I mentioned ahaha) Favorite gal pals are Tamami, Chiyomi, and Karen!~

Last edited by xoxoPhilophobia on 15/04/13, 07:24 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Missing Details!)
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 191
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side! Empty Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side!

Post by eigengrau 15/04/13, 03:45 pm

Ah. Tokimemo. This was what brought me to the lovely world of otomege. :D

My favorite guys are Mihara (yes I loved that fabulous man), Kei, Shiba, Wakaouji, Ruka, Shitara and Konno! :D I've yet to play TokiRes since I can't find my way around cheating making a Japanese account to get it orz

Bless the skinship system. Bless.
eigengrau
eigengrau
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 190
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by tipsylady 15/04/13, 04:23 pm

huge fan out here!
Shiba is definitely my favorite..so hawt..i really dont appreciate saeki's character (he always try so hard to please everyone! although there are really funny scenes with saeki being a jerk). Kijyo, Masaki,Tendou, Himuro and Wakaoji are also on top on my list. Himuro was a tough one and Wakaoji's route was so romantic for me.

i love the skinship...or rather their hormonal outburst when you go too far :affraid: ..shiba and wakaoji's reactions are much too enjoyable.
tipsylady
tipsylady
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 55
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by eigengrau 15/04/13, 04:26 pm

tipsylady wrote:huge fan out here!
Shiba is definitely my favorite..so hawt..i really dont appreciate saeki's character (he always try so hard to please everyone! although there are really funny scenes with saeki being a jerk). Kijyo, Masaki,Tendou, Himuro and Wakaoji are also on top on my list. Himuro was a tough one and Wakaoji's route was so romantic for me.

i love the skinship...or rather their hormonal outburst when you go too far :affraid: ..shiba and wakaoji's reactions are much too enjoyable.

W-wow, I thought I was the only one who kind of thought Saeki was a jerk! xD And Shibaaaa ahhh he was so adorable! He's so awkward that he's cute :oops: :oops: :oops:
eigengrau
eigengrau
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 190
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by tipsylady 15/04/13, 04:44 pm

eigengrau wrote:W-wow, I thought I was the only one who kind of thought Saeki was a jerk! xD And Shibaaaa ahhh he was so adorable! He's so awkward that he's cute :oops: :oops: :oops:

yeah he is, no spine at all...
but shiba is different..he really is adorable like a child but with a sexy voice like that! ok gotta end this now, fangirling alert! :twisted:
tipsylady
tipsylady
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 55
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 15/04/13, 04:54 pm

SO MANY FELLOW SHIBA FANS CAN WE ALL JUST HUG RIGHT NOW- ~YOU'VE ALL GOT ME ON GRINNING STATE GUYS OK~

yep yep definitely this is my second home. I love you all.

;v; random but sometimes I wonder how things would have been if GS1 had the same kind of skinship events as two. aaaah man ;3; //grabby hands at Himuro as he drives
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 15/04/13, 06:52 pm

Tokimeki GS3 patch coming out soon xD
Can't waittttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Hey Phil can you edit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to h**p:// were careful about linking to publisher websites xD
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side! Z2JDVDjTokimeki Memorial Girls Side! VvPj443Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side! KJM1nv6Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side! BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 15/04/13, 07:28 pm

Makise Sunao wrote:Tokimeki GS3 patch coming out soon xD
Hey Phil can you edit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to h**p:// were careful about linking to publisher websites xD

edited and edited whoops ;v;

I haven't been getting any of the news about the GS3 patch lately :0 /hasn't checked much
how soon is soon aaaaaaa

//already ended up blindly rushing into Tamao and Seiji's endings somehow???
yOU DON'T NEED WALKTHROUGHS OR PATCHES WHEN YOU HAVE PASSION AND SAVING YOUR FILE AT EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY IN CASE YOU MESS UP!
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 15/04/13, 07:32 pm

xoxoPhilophobia wrote:
Makise Sunao wrote:Tokimeki GS3 patch coming out soon xD

edited and edited whoops ;v;

I haven't been getting any of the news about the GS3 patch lately :0 /hasn't checked much
how soon is soon aaaaaaa

//already ended up blindly rushing into Tamao and Seiji's endings somehow???
yOU DON'T NEED WALKTHROUGHS OR PATCHES WHEN YOU HAVE PASSION AND SAVING YOUR FILE AT EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY IN CASE YOU MESS UP!
THIS.... THE PARANOIA OF FAILING A ROUTE lol
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 15/04/13, 07:40 pm

Sakimichi wrote:THIS.... THE PARANOIA OF FAILING A ROUTE lol

.....literally just the best way to put it *(*´∀`*)☆
and that same paranoia applies to all other games too ow haha
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondRoseTears 15/04/13, 07:44 pm

My fave will forever be Harry from the second and Kazuma from the first <3 <3
What can I say, I like guys that plays musical instruments or basket :D <3 sunny day
DiamondRoseTears
DiamondRoseTears
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 167
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 16/04/13, 02:29 pm

DiamondRoseTears wrote:My fave will forever be Harry from the second and Kazuma from the first <3 <3
What can I say, I like guys that plays musical instruments or basket :D <3 sunny day

Aw man Harry is a total badass ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ
and such a kawaii bby when he's flustered yes?
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by mistresskisara 16/04/13, 03:09 pm

Mine's Harry and Wakaouji from TMGS2 and the Sakurai brothers from TMGS3 :D
mistresskisara
mistresskisara
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 105
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukihime 16/04/13, 04:40 pm

seriously cannot wait for GS3 patch to come out! I love the TMGS games, they were what got me into otome games from what I remember...

My fave characters were Himuro, Masaki, Hazuki & Wakouji... really, I love most of the characters, but those were my faves I think XD
Sukihime
Sukihime
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 59
Awards :
Events :

http://wishful-dreamer92.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondRoseTears 16/04/13, 04:41 pm

xoxoPhilophobia wrote:
DiamondRoseTears wrote:My fave will forever be Harry from the second and Kazuma from the first <3 <3

Aw man Harry is a total badass ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ
and such a kawaii bby when he's flustered yes?

I totally I agree, Sometimes he makes you wanna slap him... and then hug him <3 <3 :p
DiamondRoseTears
DiamondRoseTears
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 167
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by tssf 16/04/13, 06:51 pm

I love this game so much!
I think my favourite was Shiba! He's just so sweet! And so... I at first expected he would have a different character because of the whole sports thing, but he is so... wonderful! So sweet and caring and reminds me of a puppy always asking you out! I wasn't even planning to go for him the first time I played, but I couldn't resist!

In the first one I liked Kei. A lot.
And Himuro was so entertaining! I was a bit sad in the second game that they didn't add a teacher like him, I just love crossing the line, I mean a strict teacher dating a student, I loved it so much!

And I liked some characters, but expected them to be... different.
I am not too happy with the younger characters, but Amachi was kind of alright, though I hoped for him to have a huge split personality problem! I actually wanted him to turn out to be a complete yandere.

But I was also disappointed by some characters.
Is it just me or are the artists kind of diappointing? I'm not into that much into the artistic type to begin with, but I still expected more! I thought my least favourite would be Morimura and Hikami, but then I was so disappointed by those artists... Not to mention that Christopher's eyes creeped me out... I'm strange, right?
But the biggest disappointment for me was that I would never be able to complete the first game because of Amanohashi.
tssf
tssf
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 53
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 16/04/13, 07:47 pm

I'M SO SORRY I LIKE REPLYING TO EVERYONE IT'S JUST THAT
TMGS FANS I HAVEN'T TALKED TO ANY SINCE I STOPPED VISITING LIVEJOURNAL

hence "bambitachi". sobs.

@mistresskisara:
The Sakurai bros are fantastic ;a; and the CG from TMGS3 Premium with Ruka and Wakaouji I swear upon high heavens that was too much for me to handle because callbacks to older games and of all characters- sdgsdfsdfg

@sukihime:
:3c awww yiss team Himurochhi /high-five
It got me sucked into the world of otome games too, although I wish there were more stat-based ones like TMGS/Love Revo because everything else happens to just be path-based sad

@diamondrosetears:
It's all part of his charm ;D

@tssf
: bby now that is what I call a post with passion (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚
You seem new, so welcome to the forums! I really like your spirit, yo.

Regarding the younger characters, Hibiya was a sad case for me and Amachi was a
nice twist but I can't imagine KONAMI going for all-out Yandere... The
fanboy tendencies towards Shiba and the latter's confusion over it was
pretty cute though imo because I could relate to that feeling

come on it's the best case of "SENPAI NOTICED ME...!"

omg Amanohashi. I never found it all that creepy, just really REALLY awkward.... //also can't finish the CG/endings because of him//
He's got a good heart but I- no.
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 18/04/13, 04:14 pm

oh snap guys are my long reps and constant need to talk to y'all scaring you off

Come on, a bit more activity here would be nice :-D Don't be afraid to start conversations, bambitachi~
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by S*mile 18/04/13, 04:18 pm

Tokimeki! It was actually the first otome game I ever played.
(I accidentally had it on my DS asdf;)
I think the tokimeki I had on my DS was the first one. I love Himuro so much /spazzes/ Okay, I have this fetish for glasses-wearing bishounens sigh.
Anyways, the skinship parts of the game are always fun and I loved dressing up the MC. Oh! And the chibis during the daily things you do are adorable as well ⊙▽⊙
S*mile
S*mile
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 68
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx 18/04/13, 07:38 pm

TMGSsssss <3 <3 <3

If it wasn't for Hazuki Kei, I wouldn't have loved this series so much...or so I thought because the other guys (and the guys from the succeeding series) are all loveable!

My faves:
TMGS1: Kei, Himurocchi, Jin
TMGS2: Hmmm, I liked Saeki (is that his name? xD;wink but not as much as I love Kei and Ruka. Then there's sensei and Komori...
Actually, I kinda rage quit at tmgs2 because of what happened during my sensei and komori playthrough. I still love them though. XD;;
TMGS3: ALL! Ahahaha. Even Hasumi from Premium. Ruka and Niina will probably a little higher in my ranking than Hasumi and the rest.

However, I haven't finished all the guys in ANY TMGS. orz
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

Post by tssf 19/04/13, 03:23 pm

xoxoPhilophobia wrote:[size=9]
omg Amanohashi. I never found it all that creepy, just really REALLY awkward.... //also can't finish the CG/endings because of him//
He's got a good heart but I- no.

For me it simply was creepy because... Well, it just isn't normal! He's not acting like an adult at times. And no, not in the cute way. I sometimes wondered whether he might be faking his job, just to get close to young girls! Really, it's just how he always appeared and I ignored him, but he still was there, no matter what! He was still there and was asking me out, it was scary!
I was told it's only natural that he appeared because I was going for Kei and would need the charm - as soon as you have charm, the creepy old man appears. The problem is I could not get rid of him! Ignoring, saying no, everything did absolutely nothing. I honestly wished he would get a bomb, but as far as I know he and Himuro never get those, so it was hopeless!
Not just that, but also how he started stalking me on his own! For every other character, I had to do something! Alright, so special characters require you to just do some things - but don't do that and they will disappear - this guy won't! Other guys have to spend time with you first before they become clingy - he will ask me out every week and I say no every single time, still he won't hate me! And when you are going for Kei: You have to be so careful at first, you can't be too clingly, he will only allow so many dates at first, then he starts accepting all of them and asking you out, but this creepy old man is stalking you like crazy!
No offense to all fans (if this guy has actual fas), he might be a nice person and all, but what he does is just so creepy and I was really disgusted.
It also is kind of unrealistic. I know: I'm playing otome games, how realistic things can I expect?! Still... Think about Himuro. A real teacher. You first have to be a good student, you are always there during those trips. You can start thinking that he is getting used to you, thinks you really appreciate him (unlike other students), you talk and so on, in the end it's only natural for him to start liking you more and you eventually fall in love, or in the 2nd one, Wakaouji is closer to the type you might expect to get a bit too close to his students, but he doesn't overdo it.

I feel really bad for not being able to complete the game, but it really is impossible... In my opinion, it's disgusting, shocking, revoltin, creepy, so I just had to stop...

I am usually the person that wants to complete a game, but with Tokimeki Memorial it seems to be a bit difficult. My reasons for the problems are:
In the first game:
- The lack of characters I could really fall for. I'm sorry for saying this, but there were many guys who just didn't attract me/ were kind of boring. I absolutely loved Kei and Himuro, but to be perfectly honest, that's about where it ended with the amazing guys in this game. My problem might be that my first choice was Kei, so after getting him, I expected a bit too much from the other characters and was of course disappointed with many of them. Kei and Himuro were just perfect, I also liked Mdoka, but then... Morimura is the type I don't like anyway, he has many of the things I don't like in guys from otome games and he fitted into all those stereotypes, it was too much for me in the end. Suzuka's appearance made him a bit too brattish. He probably is an interesting combinations: sporty, but also shy - but then again, I don't like the shy ones most of the time and at times he bored me too much, it was all kind of awkward. Then Mihara... He had a name advantage - SHIKI, but no, he had to disappoint me. All he seemed to care about was himself. He wasn't even a jerk who would use women or anything, just living in his tiny world of art and himself as the perfect example of art... Hibiya was kind of cute, but... Is it just me or is half od the guys in this game shy? The rest doesn't have to be mentioned. Just to focus on Chiharu for a moment: A cute story and all, but the secret characters in Tokimeki Memorial all seem to make the game itself a bit boring. I couldn't complete anything without a certain old man anyway.
The second game:
- I loved the majority of characters, I actually completed at least one ending for every character, except for Yuu. And I think I even made the effort of having everything with Shiba in the end. My only problem here was that I played it so many times I could tell what which character would say in the end. I simply couldn't play anymore and took a very long break from it, I feel sorry for still not completing the whole game.
tssf
tssf
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 53
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 19/04/13, 05:45 pm

AHHHHHHHHH I love Tokimeki it is a sickness we're all going to die while teasing 2D boys with skinship. And personally I will die happy.

Himuro sensei is FAVOURITE! I wish we could touch and make him blush more in the first game, ufufu~ I love the whole teacher/student stroy in games, so of course I love Wakaouji in the second game. I really liked the different approach to a teacher's character. I mean, Himuro was so strict and sharp but when he was with the heroin he was a mess, and Waka was a mess until he was with the heroin and then he was suddenly all calm and badass? SOAWESOME.

And then there's evil little bastard Shouta why do I love you what is wrong with my heart. I like the look of cute guys but their weak personalities usually put me off, like I never got that close with Morimura. GENERALLY GUYS THAT ARE HIDING THINGS ARE COOL. OHOHOHO~ A dark secret you say? TELL ME MORE AS I RUB YOUR FACE.
I kind of like mixed personalities as well, cute looking guys with strong souls~ tall scary men with hearts of gold~

Apart from Amanohoshi (I don't mind his age or moustache~ But sadly he just kind of creeped me out, I'M SORRY BUT YOU SCARE ME!), Morimura and Hibiya, (Both Mori and Hibs I tried to do a game with but couldn't really get into it) I have a little piece of my rotten heart for all the characters.

But... If I am completely honest... My truest of loves... IS FOR CHIYOMIN. SHE IS SO ADORABLE AND SASSY! Her little pouty face when doing Hikami Itaru's route and she's telling me off and I just want to shout, "No, you've got it wrong! I... my love... MY LOVE IS FOR YOU, CHIYO!"

I have TMGS3 ready and waiting for english patch. Patiently waiting that is, I'm so happy people take time to translate these games.
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 155
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 19/04/13, 06:59 pm

COMPUTER, Y U CAN'T PATCH TOKIMEMO? :x D<
I want to play this game and understand what the guys are saying to me so badly that it's killing me D;
One day it will be patched and I WILL harrass have some skinship time with Shiba, Harry, Seiji and whatever tsunderes there are in TMGS1 D<
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire 23/04/13, 12:41 pm

Aw yeah, the first Japanese otome game I played (and probably the first one anyone should ever). This was a long while ago, though, and I just very recently got into it again.

I used to think Hikami from TMGS2 was the most unattractive. Not sure what happened, but he's the most attractive to me now.

Himuro will always be number one, though.

And for the girls, out of both games, Toudou wins over all the others. She's so cool.

@tssk - I get where you're coming from. Aside from Kei and Himuro, the other characters didn't strike me as appealing.. well, except for Chiharu. But I found Chiharu's route somewhat lacking.. u_u I can't pinpoint it exactly, but it could have been better. Anyway, I don't think it's too bad that you never completed the game (getting all CGs/endings and whatnot). I'm partly picky and partly lazy, so I don't ever plan on finishing it all. Just playing through the routes of the chars you like is enough, I'd say. Never will I touch Amanohashi's route.
Ire
Ire
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 65
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumaki 28/04/13, 05:20 am

Aaaah tokimemooo! I really love this game!
My favourite are:
1st game: Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, Kei, Himuro and Hibiya (yes, he was cute! :D)
2nd: Shibaaa, Waka-chan, Komori, Masaki
3rd: Kouichiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (since his seiyuu is Suwabe Junichi (aka Ren Jinguji in uta no prince-sam *w*), Ruka, Tamao, Seiji :D

After, I have 3 characters that I really can't get along: Sakuya (so freaking glued to you and fragile sad: ), Shouta (I really don't like yandere Crying) and Amanohashi (you pervert grand-pa! Crying )
Harumaki
Harumaki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 64
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivVEflVmNKKtsE2Myl10EA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next