Otome Hearts
Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD

+3
Velut Luna
Daeyamati
Antares25
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD - Page 2 Empty Re: Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD

Post by rozelie123 26/05/13, 01:22 am

Antares25 wrote:
I was actually originally reading another work of the author at that time XD
But when I reached the last chapter, I discovered it was actually on hiatus... Crying
So I searched for her other works and found Kamisama :D

Yeah, I was hoping to see Kurama's backstory arc >_<
Though, at least the ending's pretty cute :p

ahhh, bummer xD
yay! ^_^

nothing beats a cute ending! :p
the manga is still on going right?
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 341
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD - Page 2 Empty Re: Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD

Post by Antares25 26/05/13, 06:00 am

GranKarneval7 wrote:Thanks. I'll see if it's free to download first...

Yay! I LOVE trailers. Just watching over and over until I can watch the movie. This is also a way of torturing myself. Eew. Spoilers. Darn. Thanks for the warning. I hate knowing the secrets of the movie. Then there's no fun! Very Mad

Now I want to know what Flame of Recca is about. I've never heard of it before.

Ooh. Maybe I should try it out. Which anime do you think I should watch first. They all look good. I hate it how when the anime comes out, it's not as good as we thought it would be.
Oh, that emulator's free to download, no worries 8D if anything, your problem will be finding the games...>_<

I watched the trailer over and over again myself XD and yeah... it's torture just thinking that I'll have to wait for the subs even after it does get released... Crying

Spoilers for Persona 3 is everywhere... I spoiled myself before playing the game... and brother spoiled me even further while I was playing the game... >_<

Oh, and I believe the movie will be split in 2 to 3 parts, this first one is "Spring of Birth" and there'll be a part 2, though I don't know if there will also be a part 3...

Flame of Recca's pretty old though, but it's one of the anime classics around here wink

You should definitely watch Hataraku! Maou-sama! it's so hilarious XD
Umm... then yeah, Shingeki if you don't mind death, blood, gore... and that feeling of hopelessness... :twisted:

rozelie123 wrote:
ahhh, bummer xD
yay! ^_^

nothing beats a cute ending! :p
the manga is still on going right?

Yup, it is 8D
And it stopped at a cliffhanger Crying
I want the next chapter already... :nuu:

Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 23
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 26/05/13, 11:05 pm

Antares25 wrote:
Yup, it is 8D

ahh, thts truee xD
i haven't actually caught up with the manga yet cause it stopped updating for a looong time then it started again 😕
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 27/05/13, 05:40 pm

rozelie123 wrote:
Antares25 wrote:
Yup, it is 8D

ahh, thts truee xD
i haven't actually caught up with the manga yet cause it stopped updating for a looong time then it started again 😕

I remember it stopped updating twice 😕

Though now, the updates have caught up to the current chapter... that we have to wait monthly for the next... Crying

Anyway, in which arc are you currently in?
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 31/05/13, 01:39 am

Your VN...I like. Very unique? Different? Original? It stands out! I love the story and the art. I can't wait until it comes out! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GranKarneval7
GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 65
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 31/05/13, 04:21 am

GranKarneval7 wrote:Your VN...I like. Very unique? Different? Original? It stands out! I love the story and the art. I can't wait until it comes out! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you! ^_^ I'm only working on the art though, and I don't know the whole of the story myself XD

Just keep watch on our thread for updates wink
and feel free to post if you have comments or feedbacks :p //shameless advertising :twisted:
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 01/06/13, 06:52 am

asdfjklj;! You did the art! I love Sira's and Alcin's character designs especially! Basil looks cute too! But I'm not going to lie, Eriond's chest looks kind of weird. Like there's one line going through it. The shape of his chest is fine, it's just that line... But I LOVE your art!
GranKarneval7
GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 65
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 05/06/13, 05:38 pm

Antares25 wrote:
I remember it stopped updating twice 😕

Though now, the updates have caught up to the current chapter... that we have to wait monthly for the next... Crying

Anyway, in which arc are you currently in?

you have to wait for a month for another chapter?! now that's looong! sad
I dont actually remember which arc but i do kno that im in chapter 70 something xD
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 20/06/13, 08:59 am

GranKarneval7 wrote:asdfjklj;! You did the art! I love Sira's and Alcin's character designs especially! Basil looks cute too! But I'm not going to lie, Eriond's chest looks kind of weird. Like there's one line going through it. The shape of his chest is fine, it's just that line... But I LOVE your art!
Thanks 8D
I guess Alcin's really the most popular XD

Actually, for Eriond, I planned to do more edits on him, but his psd file got corrupted... so I can't make anymore changes unless I re-draw him >_<

rozelie123 wrote:you have to wait for a month for another chapter?! now that's looong!
I dont actually remember which arc but i do kno that im in chapter 70 something xD

Oh~

Well, it's serialized monthly so-- ;^;

Though from the look of things in the current arc, I think the ending's close XD
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2