Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Heya!

Go down

default Heya!

Post by keishichan on 01/03/16, 01:49 pm

Heya! My name is keishi, but I usually go by Kei! 

I haven't been playing otome games for a few years but I've recently had a new found interest (re-interest?) in otome games so I'm back! 

I enjoy drawing and writing stories, and I really love plants and animals. I'm (relatively) fluent in Chinese, and I know a little (very small amount of) Japanese, so I don't mind helping out with translations! 

I can't quite remember all the games I've played but, off the top of my head, I've played Clover no Kuni no Alice (I really like Wonderland-themed things), and Starry Sky in Spring. 

I've also been making a visual novel on my own, but the progress is incredibly slow considering that I have low energy and motivation in, well, everything. 

It's nice to be part of a community, and I hope that I can be of help!
keishichan
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Heya!

Post by xBerry on 03/06/16, 12:04 am

Hi Kei! I'm the same, I've had to stop playing for a while due to school sad hopefully I can get back into the at the end of this month after my exams are finished~ ^o^

I love plants and animals too! smile I can only understand Cantonese but unable to read or write much sad 

I've been working on a visual novel for ages, but progress is pretty much the same too! D; Hopefully I'll get more time and feel more motivated this summer (has said this every sumer since I started)

anyway! Let's get along! :D 
Berry. x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Absolute Seiji Shitama fangirl, I just can't! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (And the rest of TMGS2&3 but Seiji-kun! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
xBerry
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum