Otome Hearts
Heya! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Heya! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heya!

2 posters

Go down

Heya! Empty Heya!

Post by keishichan 01/03/16, 01:49 pm

Heya! My name is keishi, but I usually go by Kei! 

I haven't been playing otome games for a few years but I've recently had a new found interest (re-interest?) in otome games so I'm back! 

I enjoy drawing and writing stories, and I really love plants and animals. I'm (relatively) fluent in Chinese, and I know a little (very small amount of) Japanese, so I don't mind helping out with translations! 

I can't quite remember all the games I've played but, off the top of my head, I've played Clover no Kuni no Alice (I really like Wonderland-themed things), and Starry Sky in Spring. 

I've also been making a visual novel on my own, but the progress is incredibly slow considering that I have low energy and motivation in, well, everything. 

It's nice to be part of a community, and I hope that I can be of help!
keishichan
keishichan
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Heya! Empty Re: Heya!

Post by xBerry 03/06/16, 12:04 am

Hi Kei! I'm the same, I've had to stop playing for a while due to school sad hopefully I can get back into the at the end of this month after my exams are finished~ ^o^

I love plants and animals too! smile I can only understand Cantonese but unable to read or write much sad 

I've been working on a visual novel for ages, but progress is pretty much the same too! D; Hopefully I'll get more time and feel more motivated this summer (has said this every sumer since I started)

anyway! Let's get along! :D 
Berry. x
xBerry
xBerry
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down