Otome Hearts
Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD

+3
Velut Luna
Daeyamati
Antares25
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD Empty Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD

Post by Antares25 19/05/13, 08:02 pm

Umm... so hi! You can call me Ant, Anta or Antares.... whatever floats your boat really 8)

I've joined here a few weeks ago, though I just stalked around and stuff ^^"

Anyway, I've only played a few number of Otome games due to my pickiness and... its rarity... though I do love playing them and hope to play more in the future XP

Oh, and I also like drawing and uh... making stories. Though for the past few years, I've been focusing more on drawing XD

So... yeah. That's it. Rolling Eyes/ pissed

Last edited by Antares25 on 20/05/13, 07:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 23
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD Empty Re: Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD

Post by Daeyamati 20/05/13, 03:26 am

Hello there! Hope you enjoy your stay on the forums. Which ones have you played?
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD Empty Re: Heya~ This stalker finally decided to come out XD

Post by Velut Luna 20/05/13, 04:55 am

Hi! Welcome to the forum, I also want to know which games you played :p
Velut Luna
Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 285
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://glitterberry.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 20/05/13, 07:39 am

Thanks~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Um... well there's Alistair, Yo-Jin-Bo, Starry Sky~Spring, Tokimeki 1 & 2 (only finished a few routes ^^"), Second Reproduction, Love Revo (sorta finished 1 route), Avalon Code (if you can count that... but never finished it ^^"), Heartful Chance and my favorite (even though it's not fully Otome...) Persona 3 Portable~ 8)
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 20/05/13, 09:24 am

welcome welcome to OH~
helooo Ant! smile

you've written stories?!?! :O
send a link or just send me some! I'd love to read them, I'm quite a sucker for stories > w <
i like the way you introduced yourself, "the stalker has finally came out" xD
I guarantee that you'll have more fun posting and stalking! *thumbs up*
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 341
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 20/05/13, 09:48 am

rozelie123 wrote:welcome welcome to OH~
helooo Ant! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you've written stories?!?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
send a link or just send me some! I'd love to read them, I'm quite a sucker for stories > w <
i like the way you introduced yourself, "the stalker has finally came out" xD
I guarantee that you'll have more fun posting and stalking! *thumbs up*

Thanks~ :p
I'll probably be stalking more than posting though :twisted:

Anyway... I don't exactly write... I just make em' and store them in my head XD which is why I've forgotten most of them

Usually, I just make up a premise, a beginning, an ending, some important plot points that happen in-between... but I never end up finishing ^^"

I do make Persona 3 fanfics... still ongoing XD

Though I admit, I've had this story in mind for some time now that I'm kinda planning to turn into a VN XD
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 20/05/13, 12:41 pm

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your time here. I can definitely see why some otome gamers are "picky". In the last two years or so, a lot of subpar titles have been flooding the market. This year has been a pretty good year, though.

If you're having trouble looking for the right ones, try searching for some on the Visual Novel Database.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 20/05/13, 04:07 pm

Hello and welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 20/05/13, 11:28 pm

Antares25 wrote:
Thanks~ :p
I'll probably be stalking more than posting though :twisted:

Anyway... I don't exactly write... I just make em' and store them in my head XD which is why I've forgotten most of them

Usually, I just make up a premise, a beginning, an ending, some important plot points that happen in-between... but I never end up finishing ^^"

I do make Persona 3 fanfics... still ongoing XD

Though I admit, I've had this story in mind for some time now that I'm kinda planning to turn into a VN XD

hahaa, that's actually true!
I do that sometimes too, where think of a story line; ending; starting and then end up not finishing xD
ooooooo, i wanna read those :3

GOGOGOGOGO! turn them into a VN :p
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 21/05/13, 05:03 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your time here. I can definitely see why some otome gamers are "picky". In the last two years or so, a lot of subpar titles have been flooding the market. This year has been a pretty good year, though.

If you're having trouble looking for the right ones, try searching for some on the Visual Novel Database.

Thanks ^_^

Guess I'm not the only one then XD Honestly, I haven't checked any new releases recently... though I kinda jumped right back in after hearing that there's gonna be translations for Starry Sky :p

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Hello and welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
Thanks 8D

rozelie123 wrote:
Antares25 wrote:
hahaa, that's actually true!
I do that sometimes too, where think of a story line; ending; starting and then end up not finishing xD
ooooooo, i wanna read those :3

GOGOGOGOGO! turn them into a VN :p

Out of the many stories I've made up, I only ever finished one... in comic form... and even then, I lost the copy XD I made it during my early years in highschool though... and it's really crappy ^^"

s-should I send you a link then? :oops: it's hard to understand if you haven't finished the whole playthrough though...

Maybe I will once I find time :D //and actually finish the story >_<
I'm currently working on an otome game in a team though... but I'm only doing the art this time XP
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 21/05/13, 11:02 pm

Antares25 wrote:
Out of the many stories I've made up, I only ever finished one... in comic form... and even then, I lost the copy XD I made it during my early years in highschool though... and it's really crappy ^^"

s-should I send you a link then? :oops: it's hard to understand if you haven't finished the whole playthrough though...

Maybe I will once I find time :D //and actually finish the story >_<
I'm currently working on an otome game in a team though... but I'm only doing the art this time XP

I'm not really a big fan of comic, but when it comes to anime, than i'm up for it :p
you can always improve right? ^_^

YESSH! send link please! :D

fine with me wink
good luck with your team !
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 22/05/13, 03:40 am

rozelie123 wrote:
I'm not really a big fan of comic, but when it comes to anime, than i'm up for it :p
you can always improve right? ^_^

YESSH! send link please! :D

fine with me wink
good luck with your team !

Back then, they're so bad that people keep mistaking my drawings for chibis... Crying
I used to always watch anime... but I switched to manga after learning about the internet XD

Sent you the link :oops:

Thanks 8D
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 22/05/13, 09:32 am

Antares25 wrote:
Back then, they're so bad that people keep mistaking my drawings for chibis... Crying
I used to always watch anime... but I switched to manga after learning about the internet XD

Sent you the link :oops:

Thanks 8D

arwww, i love chibi's!
i watch/read both manga and anime ^_^
what's your favorite manga?

hehee, thanks wink
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 22/05/13, 02:41 pm

rozelie123 wrote:
arwww, i love chibi's!
i watch/read both manga and anime ^_^
what's your favorite manga?

hehee, thanks wink

I'm not sure what's my favorite... but the first to pop in my mind is Kamisama Hajimemashita XD

For anime, I'm loving this season's Shingeki no Kyojin and Hataraku! Maou-sama! :D
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 24/05/13, 09:02 am

Antares25 wrote:
I'm not sure what's my favorite... but the first to pop in my mind is Kamisama Hajimemashita XD

For anime, I'm loving this season's Shingeki no Kyojin and Hataraku! Maou-sama! :D

I just simply adore Kamisama Hajimemashita! Love it!
I even named my user name that on my youtube channel!
have you watched the anime of Kamisama Hajimemashita?

i haven't watched those yet, i'm might soon xD
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 24/05/13, 04:28 pm

rozelie123 wrote:
I just simply adore Kamisama Hajimemashita! Love it!
I even named my user name that on my youtube channel!
have you watched the anime of Kamisama Hajimemashita?

i haven't watched those yet, i'm might soon xD
Kamisama only had one chapter at mangafox when I started following it :D

Actually, I have all episodes 8D
I even dragged my brother to watch it weekly with me when it was still airing XD
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 24/05/13, 10:05 pm

Antares25 wrote:
Kamisama only had one chapter at mangafox when I started following it :D

Actually, I have all episodes 8D
I even dragged my brother to watch it weekly with me when it was still airing XD

woah, that must have been a loooong time ago cause when i started following the chapters, there was only 50 something chapters ^_^

hahaaa xD it's a let down that there's only 13 episode sad
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 25/05/13, 04:51 am

rozelie123 wrote:
woah, that must have been a loooong time ago cause when i started following the chapters, there was only 50 something chapters ^_^

hahaaa xD it's a let down that there's only 13 episode sad
I was actually originally reading another work of the author at that time XD
But when I reached the last chapter, I discovered it was actually on hiatus... Crying
So I searched for her other works and found Kamisama :D

Yeah, I was hoping to see Kurama's backstory arc >_<
Though, at least the ending's pretty cute :p
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 25/05/13, 08:59 am

Welcome!
You've played the Second Reproduction! I love that game. It's just...beautiful. Who was your favorite guy? Mine was Gardis. He's so sweet!
Do have some favorite seiyuus? What kind of manga do you read? What type of animes have you watched? I hope I don't sound like a stalker.
Anyway it was nice to meet(?) you!
GranKarneval7
GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 65
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 25/05/13, 03:20 pm

GranKarneval7 wrote:Welcome!
You've played the Second Reproduction! I love that game. It's just...beautiful. Who was your favorite guy? Mine was Gardis. He's so sweet!
Do have some favorite seiyuus? What kind of manga do you read? What type of animes have you watched? I hope I don't sound like a stalker.
Anyway it was nice to meet(?) you!

shush, I'm the stalker here :twisted:

Nice to meet you too 8)

I enjoyed Second Reproduction ^_^
As for favorite... actually, I like them all //shot XD

I don't really have favorite seiyuus since I haven't really played many voiced games... and I don't really watch anime as much these days ^^"

For manga... really, I read whatever seems interesting to me, be it shoujo, shounen, seinen, blood and gore... but I avoid smut as much as possible, and I don't touch yaoi and yuri...

Anyway, back in the days, I watch animes like Flame of Recca, DBZ, Hunter X, Yu Yu Hakusho.... yeah.... shounen cause those were the only ones aired here back then. When I discovered manga, I stopped watching... though recently, I've watched TWGOK, Kamisama Hajimemashita and Persona 4. I'm currently watching DeSu2, Shingeki no Kyojin and Hataraku! Maou-sama!... oh, and I'm looking forward to watch Persona 3 the Movie :D
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 25/05/13, 05:22 pm

Have you thought of watching AMNESIA or Uta no Prince-Sama? You don't really get a great story in Uta no Prince-Sama, but the songs and character songs are always fun to listen to. They came up with a second season which lots of people like more. It's kind of hard to describe, but the characters interact with each other more. And the second season is really funny. I recommend it if you want to watch some light anime. Maybe you should skip the first season...I don't know.
AMNESIA has an awesome story. It gets confusing sometimes, but that adds a mysterious quality to it. And the eyes! I have never seen any anime with such details to the eyes. You just FEEL for the guys. I didn't watch it at first because although I loved reading up about the otome game, I didn't want to watch another weak protagonist...But I think that the heroine is strong for hanging on even though she knows practically nothing. I'm not sure I could do that. Another weird thing about the anime is that they never call the heroine by her name. Even the summaries just call her 'heroine'. The coolest thing about it is the ending. I won't spoil.
I am so glad you told me about Persona 3. It looks so cool! 8) A great action movie... Time to stalk search for the info! I wanted to watch Shingeki no Kyojin but just couldn't find the time lately. I'll start now. It looks interesting and probably has a great story.
I want to recommend some animes with stories and really cool plots. Unlike previously, these aren't based on otome games. Code:Breaker is a good anime. It's only 13 episodes long, but they'll probably create a second season. THEY CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING!!! Karneval is ongoing but I see lots of mysteries! I love those types. Don't listen to any of those people who say it's yaoi. It's not. You will not see two guys making out. I haven't watched it yet but Psycho-Pass looks like it has a lot of plot twists story. Last but not least, I can't wait until Free! comes out! It's a swimming anime (sport animes are just so inspiring) and the guys look (to be honest) cute. But I have trouble searching for the information since every time I search 'free anime' other stuff comes out. Why did they have to have such a complicated name! :scratch:
I think I've been reading more manga than watching anime. I just started up again recently. It's great that you read a variety of things. Which manga are you reading now?
GranKarneval7
GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 25/05/13, 06:23 pm

GranKarneval7 wrote:

Well, I've kinda thought of watching them... but then, I also want to play them someday once I learn how to read Japanese or when they get translated anyway>_<

So... yeah, I'm kinda trying to avoid them because of spoilers XD
Because you know how it adds to the hype when you've actually played the game already? :twisted:

Oh, you should totally check out Persona 3 8D
And if you have a PSP (or Vita I think), you should get Persona 3 Portable. You can choose to play as a female protagonist... and it has otome elements ;D

Shingeki no Kyojin is in one word: Badass

Though, I wouldn't recommend it if you're no good with blood and gore >_<

I've heard about Code: Breaker, though I never looked it up... but I guess I'll pass that one for now if it really makes you hanging from where it left off... I've heard Karneval is good, though I've never really heard anyone say it's yaoi XD

Generally, I watch anime that are based off mangas I currently read anyway XP

Oh, and I've heard of Free! There's actually a Deviantart RP group based on it that just opnened. I was thinking of joining, but I decided not to...

It's hard to enumerate what I'm currently reading... anyway, I'll just enumerate what I remember XP

-Magi: Labyrith of Magic
-Kamisama Hajimemashita
-Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami (hiatus Crying )
-Shingeki no Kyojin
-Hataraku! Maou-sama!
-Hataraku! Maou-sama Highschool!
-Again!!
-Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai
-Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
-Kubera (manhwa)
-Crepuscule (manhwa)
-Pinnochio (manhwa)
-Dragon's Son Changsik (manhwa)
-Sinbad's Adventure
-Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta
-Persona 3 and 4 manga adaptations
-Devil Survivor and Devil Survivor 2 Animation manga adaptations
-Denpa Kyoushi
-Sengoku Youko
-Otogi Moyou Ayanishiki Futatabi

.... I know there's more, but I just remember them when they appear in the updates of mangafox and mangareader XD
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 25/05/13, 07:10 pm

I know. The pain of not knowing how to read Japanese. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But I will fight the boundaries with the legions of other people like us! That sounded really corny just now.

It does add to the hype. I haven't been able to feel that hype with playing a game then actually watching the anime though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But I kind of know the feel. Like when I watch the anime then read the manga.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The pain...The pain of not having a PSP!!! When I was younger and oblivious, I wanted a Nintendo DS. Now...I wished I had a PSP. I could play otome games on it.

I think my dad forced me to watch enough action movies so I should be good. I just can't handle loud gunshots because my dad is usually blasting the speakers. I'll start Shingeki no Kyojin as soon as I can.

I hope Karneval is planned to have 25 episodes. It makes me mad when I find out that series only has 13. They usually try to rush the endings.

Code:Breaker doesn't leave you hanging off a cliff. It ends it in a satisfying way, but you know that there's going to be a sequel. Does that make sense at all? :scratch:

What is Devil Survivor about? It looks good but I never looked into it.
GranKarneval7
GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 25/05/13, 07:26 pm

I'm soo studying Japanese after I graduate Crying

Well, if you at least have a good working computer that can handle graphics, the best choice is to download a PSP emulator >_< (I think it's called JCPSP)

Welp, have fun watching it then 8D

Oh, and if you haven't seen it yet, you can check out Persona 3's site at p3m.jp
A trailer appears there at full moons (midnight aka now)... though you can also find the trailer at youtube wink
I suggest you don't search too much into the game (or anything about Persona 3 anyway) though... spoilers are everywhere ^^"
(and I swear, this is by far, my most favorite game ever... >: D)

Oh, then i guess it's the same feel I had when Flame of Recca ended XD //it's annoying how they teased me on a sequel...

Devil Survivor is a DS/3DS game... basically, the world is ending in around... 7 days and you have to use demons/gods/goddesses/angels to survive. I love the games 8D

Though... I admit... the anime's kinda disappointing... for someone who played it anyway... but it's still entertaining to see the characters animated XD
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 25/05/13, 09:12 pm

Thanks. I'll see if it's free to download first...

Yay! I LOVE trailers. Just watching over and over until I can watch the movie. This is also a way of torturing myself. Eew. Spoilers. Darn. Thanks for the warning. I hate knowing the secrets of the movie. Then there's no fun! Very Mad

Now I want to know what Flame of Recca is about. I've never heard of it before.

Ooh. Maybe I should try it out. Which anime do you think I should watch first. They all look good. I hate it how when the anime comes out, it's not as good as we thought it would be.
GranKarneval7
GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next