Otome Hearts
The Anime you hate watching 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The Anime you hate watching 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime you hate watching

+65
MarinetteXXX
Misaka21
AkaneTsukiyomi
Pardo48
alpacake
AsukaKojima
chuu-pun
jozetto
Sayuri
Sarah_Newclears
fairth
AlchemyPanda
alexiscooper
kamion
LeeYa
ranimanga
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
Nathasha4you
Kouryuu
Reina-chan
Ire
catgirl147
BloodyFallen
Meruru
chelachubby
Danonito Manestra
_Li1y_
misakihanazono
Almera
Caly
Her Cheshire Smile
Blue_Star
GlassHeart
EquinoxCrow
shymel
Hype
Enviri
Waffle-chanz0
Loki666
Akuni
HiddenRabbit
hanna18
Laramie Castiel
shiorimori
silverx
DiamondRoseTears
Yukiri
morgane jane
spicy_diamond
Ezaki
Sku
tssf
Vampyx3
KawaiiMess
SunshinexKite
Makise Sunao
Purupuru
Ame
Kopin
stellarroze
Blue_Sargent
The_Cat_Lady
NuitNoire
Sakimichi
69 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Anime you hate watching Empty The Anime you hate watching

Post by Sakimichi 12/04/13, 05:29 pm

I personally dislike Animes that centered on ecchi and has a weak plot. It's too overused and I'm not enjoying watching some guy trips 1000x to land on someones boobies 👅
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The Anime you hate watching Empty Re: The Anime you hate watching

Post by NuitNoire 12/04/13, 05:53 pm

I dislike watching anime that deviate so far from the original manga plot that they contradict information given in the manga, even if it's because the manga wasn't that far yet. That's probably why I can't enjoy the original FMA anime... actually, that's exactly why...
NuitNoire
NuitNoire
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 551
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://marchharethetranslator.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 12/04/13, 05:54 pm

NuitNoire wrote:I dislike watching anime that deviate so far from the original manga plot that they contradict information given in the manga, even if it's because the manga wasn't that far yet. That's probably why I can't enjoy the original FMA anime... actually, that's exactly why...

and Magi
and Ao no Exorcist ... sad
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by NuitNoire 12/04/13, 06:02 pm

Ao no Exorcist at least didn't take off too far, but I admit that the anime disappointed me towards the end when it veered off so strangely. I've yet to watch or read Magi so I don't know how that one goes.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is another that I can't watch the anime of- it's so different and yet similar that I'm constantly fussing over the differences. I guess I'm just a "manga purist"... I have no trouble with filler episodes in anime, though.
NuitNoire
NuitNoire
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 12/04/13, 06:09 pm

NuitNoire wrote:Ao no Exorcist at least didn't take off too far, but I admit that the anime disappointed me towards the end when it veered off so strangely. I've yet to watch or read Magi so I don't know how that one goes.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is another that I can't watch the anime of- it's so different and yet similar that I'm constantly fussing over the differences. I guess I'm just a "manga purist"... I have no trouble with filler episodes in anime, though.

Tsubasa Chronicles anime lacked impact for me, indeed I preferred reading the manga.
Maybe I was expecting too much from the anime :p
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by NuitNoire 12/04/13, 06:16 pm

It was such a trip of a read anyway that making that into an anime that people who hadn't read it would be hard. That's the trouble with anime- it has to be familiar enough that those who know the manga will watch it but reach out just a little to those who haven't read the manga. So finding anything that's one hundred percent identical is... not going to happen. :/
NuitNoire
NuitNoire
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 12/04/13, 06:32 pm

Sakimichi wrote:I personally dislike Animes that centered on ecchi and has a weak plot. It's too overused and I'm not enjoying watching some guy trips 1000x to land on someones boobies 👅
Yeah,me too.I find them boring,extremely boring and way too perverted for my taste.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 12/04/13, 06:41 pm

Don't like too much fanservice in my anime and anything made by Studio Deen...
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stellarroze 13/04/13, 10:53 am

Blue_Sargent wrote:Don't like too much fanservice in my anime and anything made by Studio Deen...

True, why do they butcher anime adaptations of visual novels and light novels so much...

I don't like anime made by Zexcs with the exception of Chrome Shelled Regios and conventional slice-of-life.
stellarroze
stellarroze
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 152
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopin 13/04/13, 11:00 am

I didn't much care for Girls Bravo. I don't really know why I watched it! I was young and confused! And the opening was misleading! D:
Kopin
Kopin
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 274
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame 13/04/13, 11:06 am

Yeah, I'll admit that I hate anime adapted from otome games~ x3
I didn't hate la corda d'oro too much though.
Ame
Ame
Moderators
Moderators

+Gold : 699
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purupuru 13/04/13, 05:01 pm

I really hate seeing the usual trope of a fanservice harem anime. I mean, it'd be great if they actually had something unique or different about them, but most of the ones I've seen just usually fall under the same predictable path. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule though.

And I dunno, I suppose I just get annoyed when they animate breasts as if they defy the law of gravity just for fanservice. I mean, c'mon, they don't work like that. :/
Purupuru
Purupuru
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -10
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://nappery.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 13/04/13, 05:59 pm

Kopin wrote:I didn't much care for Girls Bravo. I don't really know why I watched it! I was young and confused! And the opening was misleading! D:
The same mistake i did when i was young ;-; *bawls*
Ame wrote:Yeah, I'll admit that I hate anime adapted from otome games~ x3
Agreed. I'm forced to buy the game to get a specific route..HAH
Purupuru wrote:I really hate seeing the usual trope of a fanservice harem anime. I mean, it'd be great if they actually had something unique or different about them, but most of the ones I've seen just usually fall under the same predictable path. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule though.

And I dunno, I suppose I just get annoyed when they animate breasts as if they defy the law of gravity just for fanservice. I mean, c'mon, they don't work like that. :/
It makes me feel inferior..now guys have really weird delusions about girls with cowtits
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
The Anime you hate watching Z2JDVDjThe Anime you hate watching VvPj443The Anime you hate watching KJM1nv6The Anime you hate watching BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 14/04/13, 12:58 am

stellarroze wrote:
Blue_Sargent wrote:Don't like too much fanservice in my anime and anything made by Studio Deen...

True, why do they butcher anime adaptations of visual novels and light novels so much...

I don't like anime made by Zexcs with the exception of Chrome Shelled Regios and conventional slice-of-life.

I like their Umineko rendition...despite the low animation budget
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshinexKite 14/04/13, 01:25 am

I'm not the hugest fan of Sport anime... XD Though there have been some I like, Like Bamboo Blade, Prince of Tennis, Kuroko no Basuke... Otherwise... It's really boring for me haha.

The anime I hated watching the most was Cat Soup. It gave me nightmares and just typing it right now makes me angry... I also Am not enjoying Accel World and feels like a chore to me to watch which is sad because people told me it was alot like the .Hack series and I love .Hack :C
SunshinexKite
SunshinexKite
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 41
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 14/04/13, 01:32 am

What? Cat Soup is fantastic! It's seriously a great show.

I could go on and on about which series I dislike, but they're all ridiculously popular shows that have massive fanbases sssssoooo I WON'T
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 448
+Like : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshinexKite 14/04/13, 01:41 am

KawaiiMess wrote:What? Cat Soup is fantastic! It's seriously a great show.

I could go on and on about which series I dislike, but they're all ridiculously popular shows that have massive fanbases sssssoooo I WON'T
Maybe I'd have a different opinion If I watched it around now. IIRC it was really abstract and horrifying when I watched it. Now I love Abstract horror. Strange. Id probably appreciate it alot now than I did watching it the first time XD If I remember correctly I was 11 or 12 when I watched it and The circus part just made me cry for days. I think its that trauma that keeps me from rewatching it. Or lazyness XD
SunshinexKite
SunshinexKite
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampyx3 14/04/13, 02:03 am

Sakimichi wrote:I personally dislike Animes that centered on ecchi and has a weak plot. It's too overused and I'm not enjoying watching some guy trips 1000x to land on someones boobies 👅

Enough said!
Vampyx3
Vampyx3
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by tssf 14/04/13, 02:16 am

What I refuse to watch is everything that is called anime, but looks like a normal cartoon, I also hate everything that is too silly.
I also need decent art in anime most of the time.
Also, I think I only enjoy anime if I watch it before reading the manga - I seem to prefer the manga-style most of the time, not to mention that I often am annoyed when the anime is too different from the manga, in a negative way of course.
And I think that as long as a game exists, I can't really enjoy the anime because I want a different route/ending...
tssf
tssf
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 53
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sku 14/04/13, 02:27 am

tbh I can't stand overly Moe-animes, some moe is ok but it's hard to find a nice balance in animes. (Nor panty-shot galore) :c
Just not my cup of tea
Sku
Sku
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 69
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 14/04/13, 11:31 am

What I refuse to watch is everything that is called anime, but looks
like a normal cartoon, I also hate everything that is too silly.
I also need decent art in anime most of the time.

"Anime" is just another word for "animation/cartoons", though?

I know this is a matter of taste, but I personally like to see Japanese Animation that gets experimental and outside the box with their designs. Case in point, stuff like Kuchuu Buranko/Trapeeze:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or REDLINE:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I actually dislike seeing shows that try to play it too safe or pander too much in terms of design.

I understand how tough it is to take a risk designwise, but I also don't think that writing off cartoonier, less sterotypical "Japanimation" styles as somehow "not counting as Japanese animation" is entirely fair.
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 448
+Like : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezaki 14/04/13, 11:40 am

Ahhh mee tooo~ I don't like nonsense anime like tantei opera milky holmes! The first episode was like Wow, and suddenly BLEHH. And school-life anime too( kind of) ~
I prefer fantasy XD
Ezaki
Ezaki
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 14/04/13, 11:43 am

NuitNoire wrote:I dislike watching anime that deviate so far from the original manga plot that they contradict information given in the manga, even if it's because the manga wasn't that far yet. That's probably why I can't enjoy the original FMA anime... actually, that's exactly why...

This is mainly my same thought when it comes to adaptions. I'm a manga purest at heart. (I'm looking at you Chrno Crusade) And it just makes it worst when it starts out strong... only to go, 'whoops! outta eps, lets just end this with whatevs'. (That would be you Good Witch of the West. >.<)

But then, sometimes, the studios manage to pull a rabbit out of their hat and do something awesome. The One Piece G8 arc? Brilliant! And Gintama has a bunch of these! But then, popularity/budget can sometimes be sprinkled with good things just as well as the bad. (I left Bleach when it arced repeatedly with bad filler.)
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

+Gold : 453
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by morgane jane 14/04/13, 03:58 pm

Its weird because I like bishies and all. But Harem mangas or animes are not my thing at all. There is just too many charcters to focus and it becomes lame.
I can watch ecchi but if the plot is too weak, it's just boring
morgane jane
morgane jane
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 15
Awards :
Events :

http://forever-toplexil.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiri 14/04/13, 10:48 pm

I was so disappointed when Black Cat did that. :[ I mean I got that they wanted to show the origin story for the main character, and ship him with the girl that helped him but I couldn't enjoy it because I really loved what happened in the manga. Then the ending I felt was a complete dick move [just my opinion sorry if anyone disagrees]. ;[
Yukiri
Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down