Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

The Anime you hate watching

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: The Anime you hate watching

Post by LeeYa on 23/06/14, 10:01 am

ranimanga wrote:@LeeYa
I totally agree with you. I don't like anime with bad endings either. I think the creators do that so that there can be a chance of more seasons?
Yeah..sometime I don't like anime with bad ending too..but its part of life so I can deal with it a little bit..just it make me  frustrated when I was really like  heroine and hero of the story but in the end,they not end up together..hehhe sad ..but i rarely watch anime with bad ending..so i can't say more about it..  Bert sweating 

Maybe  Perv smile  ..it could be like that..such Hamatora The Animation ..the ending was  Question  Question  Question but is said 'To Be Continue' in the end..so that a good news smile  ..at least we know there second season ..but anime like Pandora Hearts..if I'm not mistaken,the ending was nothing but there no second season..its end just like that.. Frustrated..also Nisekoi..i don't know what happen in the end.. Rolling Eyes/ pissed ..hope there second season.. Perv look

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion on 28/06/14, 09:08 pm

I hate when the anime is boring. Just that.  Bleh

kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 91
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 29/06/14, 11:45 am

kamion wrote:I hate when the anime is boring. Just that.  Bleh

what anime that you find it's boring? Perv smile

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion on 29/06/14, 04:16 pm

LeeYa wrote:
kamion wrote:I hate when the anime is boring. Just that.  Bleh

what anime that you find it's boring? Perv smile
Like when the heroine cry too much, or... I don't know, some anime are just boring to me  mou~
What the most boring anime you ever watched?

kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 30/06/14, 12:21 pm

kamion wrote:Like when the heroine cry too much, or... I don't know, some anime are just boring to me  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Em sad ..anime Air..The ending is quite sad..but I can't feel it because I can't understand the story at all No / shakes head ..even though I watched it almost 3 time but ..so its hard for me to enjoy while watch it.. Frustrated 
Also 5 Centimeter per Second..the story is nice..Its sad..I got that feel but I found it boring(maybe because my broken speaker ) Bert sweating ..
another one is Nabari no Ou..I saw it on Magazine and it's look interesting..but when I watch it..I quite disappointed..   Bleh 

p/s: sorry for late reply ..Just realise there new post here.. Bert sweating  Bert sweating

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alexiscooper on 01/07/14, 11:31 pm

I dont care much for moe animes that are really slow (I couldnt get pass the first episode of k-on and I tried like 5 times). But then again I dont like animes that are slow. As for ecchi I've gone through a phase in my life when all I watched were ecchi animes... I really liked animes such as Love Hina. But then I guess Kampfer opened my eyes to the world.
I guess what bugs me the most are those animes that are just slow.
I dont mind fanservice as long as it isnt too irrational I guess...

alexiscooper
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 9
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 02/07/14, 02:04 am

alexiscooper wrote:I dont care much for moe animes that are really slow (I couldnt get pass the first episode of k-on and I tried like 5 times). But then again I dont like animes that are slow. As for ecchi I've gone through a phase in my life when all I watched were ecchi animes... I really liked animes such as Love Hina. But then I guess Kampfer opened my eyes to the world.
I guess what bugs me the most are those animes that are just slow.
I dont mind fanservice as long as it isnt too irrational I guess...
Alexis-san..what do you mean by 'anime that really slow'?  Bert sweating  and what anime that you think its slow beside K-ON? Ehehe~ 

P/s:once again..I'm really sorry for asking too much.. sad

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion on 02/07/14, 03:11 am

LeeYa wrote:
kamion wrote:Like when the heroine cry too much, or... I don't know, some anime are just boring to me  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Em sad ..anime Air..The ending is quite sad..but I can't feel it because I can't understand the story at all No / shakes head ..even though I watched it almost 3 time but ..so its hard for me to enjoy while watch it.. Frustrated 
Also 5 Centimeter per Second..the story is nice..Its sad..I got that feel but I found it boring(maybe because my broken speaker ) Bert sweating ..
another one is Nabari no Ou..I saw it on Magazine and it's look interesting..but when I watch it..I quite disappointed..   Bleh 

p/s: sorry for late reply ..Just realise there new post here.. Bert sweating  Bert sweating
Yeah, Air... actually, I found clannad is boring too .-. They both Key's right?   Neutral

kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alexiscooper on 02/07/14, 02:09 pm

LeeYa wrote:Alexis-san..what do you mean by 'anime that really slow'?  Bert sweating  and what anime that you think its slow beside K-ON? Ehehe~ 

P/s:once again..I'm really sorry for asking too much.. sad
I'd have to say animes such as Kimi ni Todoke (dont get me wrong I really liked the anime but it was so slow paced)... I guess that kind of involves some shoujos... But I thing that's a thing I have, I'll get bored easily  Bleh

alexiscooper
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 9
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 03/07/14, 02:08 am

kamion wrote:Yeah, Air... actually, I found clannad is boring too .-. They both Key's right?   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hahaha :p ..at first I found its quite boring too..but when I continue watch until Clannad After Story, I end up love the anime..hehe Ehehe~  Love it! 
What do you mean by 'They both Key's'? but 

alexiscooper wrote:I'd have to say animes such as Kimi ni Todoke (dont get me wrong I really liked the anime but it was so slow paced)... I guess that kind of involves some shoujos... But I thing that's a thing I have, I'll get bored easily  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh..I think I know what you mean..I hope so..hehe  Ehehe~ 
kimi Ni Todoke is quite popular but I haven't watch it yet..so I can't say any of it..huhu Bert sweating 
Recently I watch anime movies; The Place that We Promise..and I remember what you said;anime that really slow ..maybe it(The Place That We Promise) was type of anime that you don't like  .. but

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by SamrockAniki on 29/07/14, 09:28 pm

Overdone ecchi these days...somehow really pisses me off
before i didnt really mind it but theres a limit...
sure, it adds variety to anime and in moderation can add to the the appeal of an anime and its story but once its overdone, it just gets tacky and plain eww....also you cant rly watch anime in public in that case mou~

SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 09/08/14, 10:23 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:Overdone ecchi these days...somehow really pisses me off
before i didnt really mind it but theres a limit...
sure, it adds variety to anime and in moderation can add to the the appeal of an anime and its story but once its overdone, it just gets tacky and plain eww....also you cant rly watch anime in public in that case mou~
huhu..Thats right!! like  Crying

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 10/08/14, 01:58 am

@Leeya
Air and Clannad anime is base on Visual Novel created by Key. So, Key is a name of production house (like a creator game) sorry, I have a trouble to explain this in English. I'd watch Clannad and I'm ended up crying in almost all episodes especially on Clannad After Story. I'm a sentimental person, and I always crying if watch or read a sad story.
I also watch Kimi Ni Todoke, the pace really slow, I don't quite satisfied with the anime and looking forward to read the manga.

I don't mind with ecchi or hentai anime as long as the story good, like Kara No Kyokai (it's contain blood and ecchi scene but the story really dark and complicated, this anime creator; TYPEMOON is also creator of Fate/ Series and Tsukihime eroge)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda on 13/10/14, 03:15 pm

I absolutetly hated watching School days, but I dragged myself through it because my friend told me it was going to get good. It didn't. It got worse. WAY WORSE.
Then again that friend was a male and he found the show really appealing and stuff. (It's probably why I avoid Harem anime these days)

I also 'refuse' to watching harems since most are just fanservice aka pantyshots, boobshots, big boobs and ecchi situations that I've been before around Love Hina was popular.

I've been so inactive the last years oops [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 14/10/14, 05:57 pm

Anime like To love ru.

Too much ecchi without a good plot/storyline.
Nonsense and ecchi everywhere Rolling Eyes/ pissed

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 334
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears on 24/10/14, 09:50 pm

I hate watching echi anime or something like that. I don't like when the last episode has no end which was worked ! 

I really like when in the end we can see " Two years later " with what the heroes became *-*

Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -6
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri on 01/11/14, 08:08 pm

Oh. My. God. 
Wheeere should I begin?  Perv smile

Now, I realize this is not exactly the best idea... making your first post one about what you severely dislike, detest and ABHORRE in animes... But I just can't help myself!! Let's begin!

First offenders: ecchi and overboard fanservice 
(a.k.a "Plot? What plot?")

Now, I realize that the reason those things exist is because of a simple calculation:
I have an anime company =>> not everyone is smart enough or well in control of their hormones to follow a more complicated storyline =>> I need profit =>> let's give them something to keep them interested
Fair enough for a company whose purpose is to exploit its audience's wallets after all.

The issue I have with this it's not that they have absolutely no connection to the overall plot, that they don't add anything to the story, they are complete waste of time and space and, in general, bring a degree of pretty substantial b*llsh*t (ok, maybe I do have a problem with that). The real issue here is when there isn't just a scene that's an excuse for fanservice... but the whole fr**kin' anime IS a HUGE excuse for fanservice!! Plot?! Who needs plot when you have all these lolis and onee-samas and wolves drooling in front of their screens?! Sheesh...

The sad thing is that there are so many of them... I'm rather surprised people don't get bored. You know there's something wrong when you can tell everything just by looking at the opening and never watch the anime. They all pretty much start looking the same at some point (except maybe in the aspect of which degree of unhealthy those girls would be if they had that cup size in real life >__>).
~~Actual conversation I had with my sisters~~
Imouto-chans: "Waaah, this opening is so cute!!"
Me: *looks* Aww, yeah, really cute!  Sparkle By the way, better not watch it, it's definitely a borderline-hentai."
(Terrified) Imouto-chans: "For real?!?"

Don't misunderstand, I'm not against it if done right (meaning, don't distract me from the plot). Remember: Mikuru from "Haruhi Suzumiya". No one in their right mind can deny: Mikuru was the fan-service character of the anime (even the show bluntly stated it! XD). But she was also a parody of herself and the whole genre! And the producers knew when to stop and keep the whole thing funny, raher than awkward. Which I really appreciate.
Mikuru is the only positive example I can think of though...

Second offender: plot that drags on 
(a.k.a. "I don't know how to end this/ I have no idea what I'm doing but my publisher wants more chapters/ ALL HAIL THE FILLERS!/ ...What was I doing again?...")

I don't even need to explain... long-running animes and mangas are expertly doing this. You just KNOW: there is NO WAY this was planned from the start. And all we can do is sit in front of our 4th laptop this year because we smashed the previous 3 and pray that the author and producers would cut the dog excrement and go back to what they were originally doing  ^^

Third offenders: Mary Sues, Gary Stues 
(a.k.a. "boring and stupid/ perfect enough so they can't exist in real life; a.k.a. nobody's favorite character, a.k.a. the cause for 90% of smashed computer screens)

Sadly, most of the time, these are the harem heroes/heroines. Even more sadly, those characters usually come from VNs we love. So it's double the frustration ^^. Well, it's not exactly the producers fault that a lot of those VN MCs are written with very little to no personality (for that so called self-insertion... BUT SERIOUSLY! WHO in this entire world wants to self-insert into the boring character that everyone loves for no reason and is completely useless at everything??? Seriously, I have yet to find such a person in real life...). But yeah, you make an anime, you should at least give some personality to them... Give us a reason to like them, people!!

Phew... that was kinda long... But I somehow feel refreshed, hehe  Ehehe~

Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto on 06/11/14, 02:24 pm

I think the only thing I hate is bad ending/no ending...
like the recent anime which based on otome games...
I mean... I still watch it, I just don't like how it's flagging all the characters and then with no conclusions... (except a few which actually had a route end... surprisingly)

other stuff like bloody, ecchi, fan service I can ignore =X lol
my tolerance is pretty high I guess... except for one, which is "Rainbow" from a few years back...
it was so mentally disturbing I quit after 6 episode...  Crying
I jumped to see the ending after that cause I still wanted to know the guys ended up alright tho...

jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 06/11/14, 08:56 pm

I also have a high tolerence for ecchi stuff, except when there is no actual story, you see ?

Let's say for example... there is this anime, To Love Ru... I couldn't watch it nor finish reading the manga because the story was so weird. It wasn't even funny as people told me.
However, I loved Highschool of the Dead. Though there was way too much ecchi and blood, but it became part of the story, and added spice to the anime, I think?
Another example, is Kenichi, the ultimate disciple. (Shijou Saikyou no deshi kenichi) This one had an amazing story with a lot of ecchi, but the ecchi made us laugh. And then, around 600chapters, the ecchi began spoiling the series. The fights were no longer fun to read, bamf or amazing they were just an excuse for... more ecchi. (The whole community complained about it, if I remember well. Even male audiences :/)
EDIT: btw the anime was really funny and great ! (Since it was based on the first volumes of the manga)

So what I mean, is ecchi is good only if justified. If it's only because the mangaka wanted to draw pantsu and tits it can spoil the story.

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chuu-pun on 17/11/14, 01:38 am

overuse of fan service (I don't mind the occasional panty flash though) so ecchi anime has never been my thing. I usually hate it when the mc is an absolute idiot. Emiya I'm looking at you.
Haha, fsn 2006 was not my favorite obviously xD

chuu-pun
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

http://bunny-onichan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima on 28/03/15, 01:32 am

hmm.. this is actually hard. cat  my anime standards are really low smile BUT im not a fan of YURI!!! ((YAOI OK!! like ))// ahem- im also not into slice-of-life with only gurls.... ((GUYS OK!! like ))// ahem- and~~ i don't like it when they change whats on the manga
Rolling Eyes/ pissed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alpacake on 11/04/15, 02:04 pm

This is probably an unpopular opinion (so please don't kill me OTL) but personally I didn't really enjoy watching Space☆Dandy. Not that I hate it or anything, but mainly because I find the humour in the anime, well, not funny tbh. There's a few episodes that I like because of the character developments and heart-warming scenes, but otherwise that's about it.

I also don't find the appeal of anime that primarily focus on the (male) protagonist and their ever-growing harem, or that it becomes a sub-plot because somehow it's an integral part of the show. Reverse-harem in shoujo anime is tolerable because at the very least the male cast isn't grossly sexualized from what I've seen. At least that's what I remember so please correct me if I'm wrong haha! This might come across as biased though because I'm female.  Bert sweating

alpacake
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima on 14/04/15, 12:42 am

alpacake wrote:This is probably an unpopular opinion (so please don't kill me OTL) but personally I didn't really enjoy watching Space☆Dandy. Not that I hate it or anything, but mainly because I find the humour in the anime, well, not funny tbh. There's a few episodes that I like because of the character developments and heart-warming scenes, but otherwise that's about it.

yea! :p  i love the episode when Dandy and Scarlet went on a pretend date Perv look I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 14/04/15, 08:27 pm

What about Watamote ?

At each episode, I was cringing and feeling really bad and being embarrassed for the girl
(Since she couldn't herself)

She's cute and all but... really weird (even if we want to forgive her sometimes it's difficult)

But I also laughed a lot xD
(Especially when she asks the Seiyuu to tell her that weird sentence which is a mix of all of his famous lines)

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardo48 on 04/06/15, 12:33 am

Animes I hate watching are when the art design is poor and the story goes off randomly and falls flat. The most recent one that bothered me was Toyko Ghoul.

The art design was extremely poor in season 2 and the fights were covered up at times. The story also was strange as well as it jumps around and you get confused.

Pardo48
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 45
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:06 pm

Sponsored content